CHAINED

By taekooker_heart

Where Taehyung is chained with Jungkook forever Boy × Boy Romance Obsession Little Age Gap Smut Kink Side... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

1

13.3K 233 97
By taekooker_heart

Min's Empire!

The whole world was well aware about it. Min Kasha the Godfather of this empire was the most feared mafia ever existed.

That male had everything someone needs to be a perfect leader. He was the first person in his bloodline who went against law and chose underworld as a lifestyle.

In his early 30s the male had his first child who happened to be illegitimate.

A beautiful girl child who bought so much happiness in his life. Though the child was illegitimate but he didn't cared a bit. She was his blood after all.

Kasha named his daughter "yoona"

Yoona was exactly a girl her father expected her to be. She was fiers, bold and cold hearted and with the growing age she became worst.

She was 6 when she got to knew that soon she'll have a sibling. She wasn't happy about this news at all.

She just hated the idea of having a companion. She wanted her father for herself and knowing the fact that soon there'll be another child in the mansion, her father's love and attention will be divided.

9 months later a beautiful baby boy took birth and the mansion again filled with happiness.

She hated it! She hated it guts!

Kasha was the happiest man alive. He always wanted a small family where he'll live with his small babies and love them to death.

No, no wife or mother for his children. He does not want any lady to get tied with him. He believed that all his kids need is a father.

Kasha named his son "Yoongi"

The whole underworld adores both the kids....."Min Yoona and Min Yoongi"

But little did they knew they both are anything but normal cute adorable babies.

Time passed and both the babies grew together without a mother.

Yoongi was the male version of Yoona. 

At first Yoona tried to remove Yoongi from her way to get everything of her father but later realized that she's bound to share everything of her's with Yoongi.

The girl turned out to be a beautiful lady who was so hard to please. Just as she hitted her 18 many reputed marriage proposal came for her but she refused each and everyone.

Yoongi didn't liked her sister that much but later became possessive over her. He always helped her in getting away from all those males who tried to get her.

Things went like this and slowly Yoona started liking his brother. ( In a brotherly way )

None of them noticed when their bond grew more without even having a proper conversation ever.

Yoona was 24 when she met a handsome businessman who was just 3 years older than her.

Jeon Jeonhyun

A handsome, kind and honest man! Yoona was never into a simple men but God had other plans.

Fate made them cross their paths to each other many times and Yoona found herself getting sooo deep in love with Jeonhyun.

For Jeonhyun, Yoona never existed but for Yoona, Jeonhyun was her everything.

Months passed and Yoona did everything to keep herself in touch with Jeonhyun.

Her love for Jeonhyun didn't went unnoticed from her brother.

At first yoongi didn't belived that his sister is capable to love someone but later he realised that not only she loves him but is overly obsessed with Jeonhyun.

Yoongi did a quick background reaserch about Jeonhyun and found that the male was nothing like yoona's idol type

Yoongi wanted to object but didn't when he saw that his sister is in safe hands.

That's what yoongi wanted for his sister. He supported yoona at his best and even went with a marriage proposal for his sister to Jeonhyun directly.

Ofcourse Jeonhyun denied as he never saw Yoona in a romantic way but yoongi had his way..

Forcefully, yes forcefully those siblings made Jeonhyun say "yes" for the wedding..

Yoona was in 7th cloud because of happiness..

She cursed herself thousands of time for thinking bad about Yoongi. Her love and fond for her brother grew more.

The wedding was finalised and both the siblings were so happy.

BUT, they didn't knew that their father was against this marriage. Kasha belived that no male or female is better enough for his kids to marry.

He belived that his kids also doesn't need a partener just like he himself never did..

Kasha would still have agreed if yoona wanted to marry someone from the same Power as them.

How can a millionaire CEO keep his daughter safe from this underworld?

On top of that, everybody knew such a decent man Jeonhyun is..... Marring a mafia daughter was no match

Hearing her father's objection about the marriage Yoona lost her control and created a havoc in mansion.

Yoongi wasn't happy with his father's objection too. He didn't understood why his father was against this marriage if yoona herself doesn't have any problem.

Both the siblings stood against their own father and did everything to complete this wedding.

Kasha on other hand threatened Jeonhyun to stay away from his daughter.

Time was running and wedding date was near. Jeonhyun was happy when he heard that Yoona's father was against this marriage but his happiness flew away when yoongi arrived on his mansion with a gun pointed on his head.

Yoongi threatened him to marry his sister by hook or crook..

Poor Jeonhyun regretted his birth that day.

Unknowingly the fight between the kids and his father became so deep that it took an unbelievable turn.

Kasha didn't wanted to fight with his own blood so he stated that

Yoongi and yoona are free to choose whatever or whoever they want for themselves BUT in return none of them can be the heir of Min's Empire.

Kasha raised his kids equally and believed that his son as well as daughter are fully capable to take control of his empire after him but now he don't want any of them as the next leader of Min's Empire.

The siblings were in pure shock as since childhood they heard that they are the heirs of this empire and now suddenly everything changed..

Yoona and yoongi was still given a choice to choose between the empire or their choosed parteners.

It was a tough decision but yoona didn't wanted anything more then Jeonhyun now.

Yoongi was confused for himself because currently he was kinda young for this and even didn't had any interest in any male or female, so he asked for time.

It wasn't possible for him to choose between his father's empire and his own none existing future husband or wife.

Kasha agreed and said until yoongi in unaware about his choice he can have the chance to be the next leader of Empire.

Once yoongi felt that he need a partener, he's out of race!

Weird right? But that's what kasha belives.... He belives that a king doesn't need a Queen to rule and vise versa.

A ruler doesn't need a companion, he just need slaves!

Unfortunately, the wedding happened and yoona can't be more happy and thankful to her brother.

Kasha didn't attended the wedding.

All this happened and none of them knew what kind of storm it created in Jeonhyun's life.

Jeonhyun knew his life won't be easy after getting himself tied with mafia's family but he didn't knew thing will be this bad for him..

He thought Yoona might really be in love with him but he didn't knew that lady was nothing but overly obsessed.

Her obsession turned into a prized possession and with the time passed she took a full control over Jeonhyun life.

Jeonhyun wasn't allow to even breathe near any other lady. Yoona hated when her husband go for work or meet anyone.

She just wanted Jeonhyun to be with her 24/7.

Countless times she made him miss important meetings just because Jeonhyun was working with ladies.

She made him cut his ties with all his friends and even set a tracker on his phone, tie and shirt buttons..

Even after caging Jeonhyun, she kept fighting and nagging him if she ever felt insecure or jealous.

Jeonhyun hated his life to end.

Yoona never let him breathe in peace..

On the other hand yoongi was focused on his mafia life. He kept himself in touch with his sister but kasha ended his ties with Yoona once she decided to change herself from "Min to Jeon"

3 years passed and Min's empire got the news of the entry of a new member.

Yes, Yoona was pregnant.... 2 months pregnant.

She was so happy when she realised that she's carrying a baby from her husband..

Jeonhyun can't help but felt happy too. He always wanted to be a father and have a small happy family. Apparently he was aware that he won't have that but atleast he's gonna be a father.

Kasha didn't cared about it while yoongi was the happiest.

Without wasting a minute yoongi went to meet his sister with lotsss of gifts.

The siblings spend their time together and yoongi took the best care of his sister.

Jeonhyun filled his responsibility of being a good husband and a father and did everything he should.

Time passed and both the males wasn't able to wait any longer to meet the little champ soon.

The month of September arrived and a new life took his first breath in world.

Yoona and Jeonhyun got blessed with a babyboy.

A beautiful child who was so much identical of his father.

Celebrations started and yoongi made the whole empire decorated like a bride.

The new born baby was 2 weeks old when Yoona asked her husband to name the baby.

Jeonhyun has already decided the name and soon announced it infront of everyone.

Jeon Jungkook!

The name was perfect and yoona can't help but felt a weird pride inside her. She gave birth to Jeonhyun child, she was the mother of Jungkook.... Jeon Jungkook!

Yoongi was already so in love with his nephew. His cold heart melted like a pudding when he saw the baby Jungkook looking at him with his small eyes.

And for the first time yoongi cried when the baby Jungkook hold Yoongi's index finger with his small hand and slept peacefully.

That's the day yoongi decide that he wants nothing more then Jungkook's happiness and best life for him.

He vowed that he'll do anything to keep this small baby happy.... Anything!

Whatever Jungkook wants, Jungkook gets!

Indeed the phrase turned out to be true!

The baby Jungkook got everything a child crave or cry for.

You can say, Jungkook was born with a silver spoon in his mouth....

His parents and his uncle provided him everything.

Just as Jungkook turned 5 his parents did a cultural ritual.

A ritual which is done with almost every kid, not only in South Korea but many more countries.

In this ritual, few different objects are kept infront of the baby. The one the child picks will show his future and career.

It might seem ridiculous to many people but in reality many people have strong belief in this.

Many different objects such as books, stethoscope, paintbrush, mic etc was kept on a beautiful soft mattress..

Baby Jungkook was in his mommy's arms and soon Yoona carefully kept her son down.

Jungkook was at his crawling stage, so he started crawling but stopped and looked at the mansion with his big doe eyes..

Jeonhyun, Yoongi and Yoona were cooing at the baby's cuteness while patiently waiting for the baby to pick something.

Jungkook bought his small fist near his mouth and started eating it while giggling and throwing his legs on floor.

Everybody hyped the baby and Jungkook giggled more.

Jungkook wasn't focusing on anything on the floor and kept babying.

Yoongi went on the other side and stood behind the mattress. He opened his arms and called Jungkook.

Yoongi: baby, come here... See this

Jungkook looked at his uncle at the mention of his name and giggled more.

Yoongi clapped his hands and kept calling him. Soon Jungkook started crawling towards his uncle from his tiny legs.

Yoongi kept calling him in a baby voice and soon Jungkook reached near him.

Yoona and Jeonhyun desperately waited for the baby to notice anything from those object and pick one.

Jungkook looked at all the objects from the floor and his baby instinct made his way towards mic as it was catchy for his eyes.

Jungkook was about to pick the mic when suddenly he heard his name from yoongi and looked up at his uncle who was looking at him with a huge smile.

Jungkook giggled more and did something no one thought he'll do..

The baby ignored all the objects and made his way towards his uncle to be in his arms.

This wasn't the shocking part.

The part is, just as Jungkook reached near yoongi, he took a hold on his thigh and gripped the gun from his tiny soft hands..

Yoongi looked down and saw Jungkook holding his gun which was in his pocket.

Yoongi picked up Jungkook who was unbothered and kept examining the gun.

Jungkook took the gun in his mouth and started licking it while the elders looked at each other.

Yoongi and yoona wasn't that surprised but Jeonhyun was disappointed.

Ofcourse Jungkook had mafia blood present inside himself but Jeonhyun didn't wanted such life for his son.

He wanted his son to be decent man like him and life a normal safe life.

Even Yoona and Yoongi didn't wanted the baby Jungkook to have such life.

None of them talked about it and decided that Jungkook will himself choose his future when he'll be mature enough.

The news spread like a fire and Kasha got to knew about his grandson's liking.

Kasha again ignored it as he believes that Jeon's blood can't raise a leader like Min's.

4 years passed now Kasha was a 63 years old man. Though the male has kept himself in such a good form but from inside he was getting old.

He kinda regretted for not giving his son the full leadership yet, so he decided that now he'll give yoongi his position.

He even regrets for abounding his own daughter, not that his idea about marriage changed but he don't want to live these stage of his life all alone.

Jungkook was 4 year old now. Yoona and Jeonhyun relationship was still the same.... TOXIC

It was about time when Kasha announced that he'll give his position to yoongi and he want his daughter and her family to join.

Yoona was very happy and agreed to join the ceremony but Jeonhyun was against it.

He doesn't wanted to do anything with mafia stuffs, so he refused.

At first yoona politely tried to make Jeonhyun understand but later she got furious and forced him to join the ceremony.

Ofcourse Jeonhyun joined it.

__

Jeon family made their way towards Min's mansion.

Yoona didn't expected her father to welcome her and her family wholeheartedly.

Not even once kasha behaved rudely or did anything yoona doesn't like but Jeonhyun Couldn't care less.

Soon the ceremony started and Jeonhyun tried his best to keep himself and his baby away from this ceremony.

An hour later kasha announced yoongi as the next leader have his favourite gun to his son.

Yoona cheered for her brother and clapped while Jeonhyun rolled his eyes..

The ceremony continued when Jeonhyun got a call from his secretary.

Yoona looked at her phone when she saw Jeonhyun taking to someone on call.

She has Jeonhyun phone connected to her's so she can even listen to his calls.

Jeonhyun's secretary called him for an important urgent meeting.

Yoona made her way towards her husband asked what happened as if she doesn't know.

Jeonhyun: I've to go, this meeting is really important for our company

Yoona: I don't care, you won't go.

Jeonhyun ( sigh ): yoona I already did what you wanted. Even the main part of ceremony is done now, I can't miss this meeting

Yoona: shut the fuck up and stay here. Why do you want to leave so desperately huh? Is there any bitch waiting for you?

Jeonhyun ( irritated ): for Christ sake! Stop it

Yoona: then stay here -

Yoongi: what happened noona?

Yoona: yoongi, see he wants to go office right now

Yoongi: right now? Why?

Jeonhyun: I've a important meeting with an multimedia company. It's really important that's why I can't afford to miss it, I need to go

Yoona: you are not -

Yoongi: you can go

Yoona looked at her brother in disbelief

Yoona: what?

Yoongi: let him go noona, I know he loves his life and won't do anything to hurt you

Yoongi said while glaring at his brother in law.

Yoona sighed

Yoona: but it's your big day yoongi, he should be -

Yoongi: it's fine noona, ceremony is almost over now....

Yoona: fine, just because of you I'm letting him go

Yoongi nodded

Jeonhyun rolled his eyes and faked smile.

Jeonhyun: thank you yoongi, I'll take my leave then

Yoongi: hm

Jeonhyun went towards yoona and pressed his lips on her.

Jeonhyun: I love you

Yoona: I love you more

Before Jeonhyun can move, yoona grabbed him by the back of his neck and whispered

Yoona: I hope you'll be a good boy and be back on time

Jeonhyun gulped and nodded

After that Jeonhyun kissed his son's forehead

Jeonhyun: bye baby, appa will be back soon..... Appa loves you

Jeonhyun kissed his son one more time and then left while calling his driver.

Though Jeonhyun had to fake his love towards yoona as it's forced but he truly loves his son to death.

__

It was almost 6 at evening and Yoona was buring in anger. Jeonhyun was supposed to be back around an hour ago but there's no sigh of her husband anywhere.

She has even tried to call him or track his phone but no results came out.

She was trying to keep herself calm but different different scenario of Jeonhyun running away from her was flashing on her eyes..

With each second she was losing control and finally she decided to call her one of the trusted man whom she has kept as Jeonhyun's secret bodyguard / spy

She called the male but nobody picked the call. Her anger increased and she cursed under her breath.

She again dailed the number and soon the call got picked.

Before she can speak she heard something which froze her blood and widen her eyes in horror

______________________________________
Hello my lovely readers!

Here I am with a new story, I'm sorry for making the first chapter boring but I promise chapters from now on will be interesting and spicy.

I just wanted to clear Jungkook's family background to y'all

Hope you'll like this story
Thanks for reading 💜

Love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2.7K 18
Taehyung Is Trapped Boy × Boy Horror Force Rape Character Death Smut Plot Twist TOP : Jeongguk BOTTOM : Taehyung
save me; kv By <3

Fanfiction

745K 34.8K 47
taehyung moves to another city with his parents that mistreat him. there he meets the mysterious and hot jeongguk. top jjk bottom kth
73.2K 2.7K 22
" Money can make you do things, no one else can! " A story where Taehyung and Jungkook who are step brothers turned broke and has to do anything for...
61.7K 2.7K 11
-in which taehyung is a cursed vampire, who got trapped inside of a mirror Jungkook a nerd, who moved to an old house (includes smut) Top: Tae Bott...