Love me Like I Do [Jungkook...

By DreamyAdmirer

I saw a girl running around in cute clothes. "Mom, I want her, buy her for me." I said pointing to the girl... More

Prologue
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
QnA

Chapter 17

611 15 9
By DreamyAdmirer

Luna POV

I walked down to see everyone standing. Everyone looks so stunning. 

Okay I am kidding

(A good feast for ur eyes guys ^_^)

"Hello handsome guys except Yoongi hyung." I teased Yoongi hyung and he glared at me.

"This is for you." Tae said giving me a box. "Happy birthday Luna." He said smiling and I hugged him. He is such a sweet guy who loves physical affection.

Breaking the hug I opened the box to see a beautiful ring set. I immediately took them off and wore them on my fingers. 

"They look so pretty. Thanks Tae." I said smiling and he gave me that oh-so-sweet boxy smile.

"Let's go now." Jimin said and we all got into the car.

The car stopped and we all got down in front of a huge place. 

 "You sure we're in a club and not in a fancy hotel?" Hobi asked and I nodded my head in agreement. "It is a club, baby. Don't worry, let's go." Yoongi hyung said and I cringed at his baby. 

It is so weird for me to hear Yoongi hyung calling sweet names to Hobi.

"Let's go, doughnut." Jimin's voice broke my thoughts and I nodded my head smiling.

Wow, this place is so good!!!

"How did you know this place, Chim?" I asked in awe. "I have my own ways babe." He said pulling me by my waist. This flirty boy!

Author POV

"What are we supposed to do now?" Hoseok asked, looking around. "Let's go and hit the dance floor bae." Luna said, pulling Hoseok's hand. Both of them reached the dance floor and started dancing.

Jimin was admiring Luna dancing carefree while Yoongi was smiling at Hoseok who was moving around throwing his head back and Taehyung was admiring and smiling at the food on the table.

"Should we join them hyung?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. Both walked to the dance floor while Taehyung walked towards the food table.

Luna was dancing, swiping her head back and flinching when she felt arms go around her waist.

"What is a beautiful lady like you doing here all alone?" She heard the familiar voice making her relieved. She rolled her eyes and smiled at his antics.

"You and your fantasies!!" Luna said while Jimin smirked at her. 

"Yeah only for you." Jimin said in her ears, making her smile and blush. Putting her hands around his neck they moved along with the music.

A guy entered in a fully covered outfit and made his way towards the drinking section. 

He looked around and his eyes stopped at a silver colored outfit girl who was smiling and dancing with her arms around a guy's neck. 

His hands tightened into a fist and his eyes turned darker.

He got up and started walking towards the couple with a small dagger in his hand. He inched towards the guy but suddenly the dagger was yanked out of his hand in a split second. 

He looked around furiously and met the eyes of Jimin who looked at him in confusion. Luna stopped dancing and looked at the covered guy with squinted eyes.

The guy widened his eyes and walked out briskly making both of them confused.

"Weird guy." Luna mumbled and Jimin nodded in agreement. 

"Let's dance guys!!!" Taehyung exclaimed suddenly, making them flinch.

After dancing for an hour they decided to have some food. 

"This dessert is nice." Luna said while eating food. "Yeah it is very good." Hobi said while eating the same dessert. "All the food here is pretty good!!" Taehyung said with food in his mouth making the food particles fly out but none of them minded cause they were used to it.

"Okay then we are done for the night. Happy birthday to Luna once again!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed and hugged Luna who hugged him back.

Everyone sat in the car with Taehyung driving the car.

"Okay driver stop the car we are at the destination." Hoseok teased Taehyung, making him whine. Smiling, all of them got down the car.

"I am thirsty." Tae said. "Come to my apartment. It is on the 2nd floor and her apartment is on the 3rd floor." Hoseok said and Taehyung and Yoongi walked with Hoseok towards the apartment.

"Let's go to my place then." Luna said, holding his hand. She was about to ring the bell when she saw that the house was locked.

"They are still out." Luna said and started searching for the key. "Ah found it!" She exclaimed to herself and stood up to unlock the door.

Switching on the lights she gave him home slippers and slipping into one they walked into her room. 

"Sit, I will get you something to drink." Luna said and turned to go around but Jimin held her wrist and pulled her making her sit on his lap. "Let me hold you for a minute." Jimin mumbled in her neck.

Turning around she kissed him and he did not waste any time kissing her back. Pushing him back on the bed she got on top of him without breaking the kiss. Grabbing her waist he turned them around now she was under him.

Breaking the kiss he looked at her breathing heavily with a small smile on face. "Happy birthday, love." Jimin said smiling and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you." She said and he hugged her with a small smile. "I love you too." He said, giving a kiss on her neck.

Jungkook smashed the glass on the ground seeing Luna making out with Jimin. All the opportunities he used to kill Jimin went in vain because somehow Jimin would be saved.

"ARGH!!!!!" He yelled, throwing all the pictures of Luna on the ground. "PARK JIMIN!!!!" He shouted, gripping his dagger and started cutting Jimin's pictures. 

After the picture was destroyed Jungkook started laughing maniacally. "She is mine! Always mine! MINE!" Jungkook shouted laughing and looking at the pictures he took of her without her knowledge.

"Where did you get that bunny plushie from?" Jimin asked, pointing to the bunny plush. "Jungkook gifted me one today." Luna said and Jimin nodded his head.

"I am going to be off then doughnut." Jimin said as Luna stood at the doorway with a sad look. "Okay goodnight." She said and Jimin frowned. 

Bending down he gave her a small kiss and caressed her hair.

"See you at school tomorrow." Jimin smiled and she nodded with a hug. "Bye bye." She said and Jimin walked off.

Sighing she walked into the house and locked the door. She felt like she was being watched so she called Namjoon.

"Dad!! Where are you guys?" Luna said in the call. "We are climbing the stairs." "Oh okay okay come fast I am going to take a bath. The door is unlocked though." "Okay okay."

After hanging up she walked into the bathroom to wash up.

"Hmm I feel fresh now." Luna said coming out of the bathroom. 

Walking out of the room she saw Namjoon standing. She slowly walked towards him and jumped on his back.

"Dad!!!!!" She exclaimed and Namjoon smiled. "How did you enjoy your time today?" Jin asked coming out of his room. 

"It was good. We danced, had some food and fooled around and then came back." Luna said and Jin smiled.

After wishing good night to each other everyone went back into their own rooms.

Luna opened her books and started studying. Fun is in its place and study is in its place.

"Now my main plan will start. Wait and watch my dear Noona." Jungkook said, looking at the monitor with blood smeared on his face and a dead body lying on the ground. 

***What is Jungkook planning now?? Well I really enjoy writing this story and sometimes I keep thinking and thinking and realise that I didn't study a shit.

Anygays how r y'all doing gays and lesbos. Happy New year to all of you. Hope we get less fucked by life this year.

I was so busy today that I couldnot upload my story. Me is sorry.

Anygays if u liked this chapter pls vote and comment on this chapter. Stay safe and stay happy. Love Ya Beauties.***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 4.8K 20
"ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴍᴇ?" ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ 'ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ' ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ!!! ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ...
118K 6.2K 18
Jungkook fell in love with Jimin the moment he met him. And maybe things would have worked out had they dated properly and had Jungkook's jealously n...
1.8M 61.8K 21
[COMPLETED 17/10/2020] "If I ask you to take your clothes off, you take your clothes off, princess." Jungkook continued smoothly. "Or if you don't...