To Protect~A Boruto fanfiction

By fanficwriter_53

"The thing I wished for hurt my whole family. I brought all this suffering down on my family because I made a... More

Main characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Not an update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

584 24 9
By fanficwriter_53

(Due to unfortunate circumstances like my father dragging me out of my room to celebrate Christmas vacation with them🙄, I couldn't upload the chapter like I had planned. Sorry for the delay. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. And another thing, the symptoms mentioned in this story does not happen overnight like I have portrayed. It takes time to develop symptoms and even more time for the victim to come in terms with the symptoms. This book is purely fiction. Though some things may be correctly used here, do not use it for the diagnosis of mental disorders. Especially the rate at which Boruto's condition is getting worse, it does not happen in real life.)

This is a picture I drew.👆
See it and give me feedbacks.

Boruto ran back to his house without looking straight. He bumped into many people, but continued running without even bothering to stop and apologize.

As he was about to turn into a corner, he bumped hard into someone, causing both of them to lose balance and fall.

The person was supporting himself with his elbows while Boruto was lying on top of the man.

"Boruto..." The guy called.

Boruto looked up. "Shino-sensei?"

Boruto immediately got up helped Shino on his feet.

Dusting his clothes, Shino asked. "Boruto, what are you-"

"Sorry sensei, I gotta go." Boruto ran off without letting the man complete his sentence.

Shino sighed shaking his head and continued his way.

.....

Boruto was continuously thinking about killing himself. But he couldn't bring himself to do it yet cause a small part of him always tells him that his dear ones would be sad losing him.

To him, it is not cool to make his mom and younger sister cry. If his existence is giving everyone happiness, he shall try and hold on for a little longer.

Of course, that comes with the guilt of letting himself live while the world is in danger because of his existence.

So he continued cutting himself, as a punishment for still being alive.

Another week has passed, with Boruto not going out of his house.

Total two weeks of not eating anything. Of course his family was dead worried.

(We don't need to know Naruto's response to the Kage's proposal.)

And during this week, Boruto started to feel extremely lonely. Even though he's surrounded by his family, he still felt everyone's so far away from him. So far, that he can't seem to close the distance no matter how fast he ran towards them.

Boruto started throwing tantrums when Naruto gets ready to leave to Hokage tower.

He would scream and beg Naruto to not leave him alone, while hugging Naruto's leg.

It came to the point where even our tsundere Kurama couldn't take the heartache anymore.

So after two days of this continuing in a row, Kurama started to slowly leak his chakra while Boruto hugged Naruto's leg.

Kurama's warm and soothing chakra relaxes the already tired and sleep deprived Boruto, slowly coaxing him to sleep.

The effect won't last long before Boruto would startle awake because of another nightmare of him destroying the world, so Naruto has to leave during the small time period when Boruto falls asleep.

The same thing happens when Boruto wakes up from his forced slumber, to see the next batch, Kawaki and Himawari getting ready to go to the academy.

Round 2 of temper tantrums.

It comes to the point Boruto and Hinata would accompany Kawaki and Himawari to the academy, because Boruto wouldn't let go.

After Kawaki and Himawari somehow break free of Boruto's grip and ran to their classrooms, while Hinata holds him back, Boruto would sit infront of the gate saying that he'll wait for his siblings until the academy is over.

Being the great mother she is, Hinata would gently remind Boruto that Naruto, Kawaki and Himawari would come back in the evening and he would be able to see them again.

After a lot of convincing, Boruto would reluctantly follow his mother back home.

And then, it would be Hinata's turn. Once they step back into the house, Boruto would not let Hinata open the door again.

Boruto would follow Hinata around like a lost puppy until others return again.

And once everyone gets ready to go to bed, he would start shouting again about wanting to have a family sleepover until everyone picks up their pillows and blankets and lay down on the floor in the living room.

And Boruto would sit in the middle of his family, not sleeping, while watching them sleeping to his heart's content.

You might think he seems a bit creepy these days, but it's his own way of spending quality time with his family before he depart for good.

As Boruto is getting ready to say his final farewell each day, his family started to get worried.

Boruto isn't eating anything!

"Boruto, you gotta have dinner with us." Naruto said sternly while Boruto brought everyone's pillows and blankets from their rooms for their usual sleepover.

"I'm not hungry. You can have my food." Boruto said, getting everything ready for the night.

Naruto rubbed his temple. "It's not that. Your body is getting weak since you haven't eaten anything for the last two weeks."

'That's the point.'

"I don't want anything." Boruto clenched his jaw as he found himself starting to get emotional.

"Boruto." Naruto called in a warning tone.

"Shut the fuck up!" Boruto shouted standing up.

Everyone in the room flinched at the sudden raise of volume.

"I said I don't want anything. So stop forcing me to eat."

After the outburst, Boruto felt a little calm.

He raised his head, but what he saw made himself weak in his knees.

The people, his family...whom he worked so hard to make happy... have sad feelings on their faces.

'Me being alive wasn't enough to make them happy? What more do they want?'

At that moment, everything he thought he had achieved came crashing down. After all his efforts to make them happy, an outburst like this was enough for them to forget about his hardworks?

Boruto couldn't take it anymore. He ran towards his bathroom and locked it.

Naruto and the rest of the family ran after Boruto, but the bathroom door was already locked.

Naruto started banging on the door asking Boruto to let them in while Hinata comforted Kawaki and Himawari.

Inside the bathroom, Boruto took out the razor blade.

It's all my fault.

I was wrong. My existence brings them pain.

The world is in danger because of me.

Everyone sees me as a threat.

A burden.

Someone they should eliminate.

"I'm sorry Naruto. We think the only way to save the world is to kill Boruto."

Gasp! Cough!!

Slash! Slash! Slash!

Three long, deep razor slashes cut through the veins completely. Blood started pouring out of the wound.

A few seconds later, Boruto's body felt hot. He felt nauseous and his ears started ringing. He felt something is sucking him out of his body.

Panting hardly, Boruto closed his eyes letting darkness take over. Before he completely shut down, he heard distorted voices of his dad banging on the door and calling his name.

Outside the bathroom, Naruto kept banging on the door, until he felt something warm touching his feet.

He looked down and saw it was Blood!!

"Naruto, kick down the door right now!" Naruto heard Kurama's panicked shouts.

Naruto started panicking too.

Unconsciously, Naruto and Kurama who were panicking, turned on biju mode. Naruto kicked down the door with all his strength, damaging the walls too.

He immediately caught Boruto who was about to hit the floor.

Blood was still pouring out of the wound and Boruto's body was getting cold.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.8K 48
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
178K 7.3K 78
"I didn't get to have my dad." Sarada said angrily. "My dad missed out on all of my childhood. Your dad is there, and every attempt he makes to be wi...
101K 6.2K 41
"Don't make this any harder than it has to be, Sakura." I swallowed hard, my body shaking. I can't believe this is actually happening. Who knew that...
193K 6.3K 15
*Complete* This is a story about a very sad and lonely Naruto. His happy smile and determination are all an act. He is sad and broken on the inside...