π˜”π˜œπ˜šπ˜π˜Š π˜›π˜– π˜”π˜  π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜™π˜š...

Af 3mxrii_

Named a violin prodigy at 9, Y/N Inoue was praised for not only his amazing violin skills, but also for for... Mere

1:The Violin Prodigy
2:Thank you... Tamaki-Kun"
4:The Attack of the Lady Manager(Pt.1)
5: The Attack of the Lady Manager(Pt. 2)
6:The Twins Fight
Blue and Pink? How Odd...

3:You're a host

918 43 14
Af 3mxrii_

"Kyoya-san?"

"Hello Y/N-san, how may I help you?" He asked over the phone.

"Is... Is the offer still valid?" I questioned.

"What offer?"

"The offer to join the Host Club. I-I gave some thought about it and I'd like to join please."

(TAMAKI POV)

I was relieved after finding out Y/N was alright.

The door of my classroom opened, revealing him.

I beamed. "Y/N-san~!" I ran up to him, picking him up.

"Where were you? The Host Club was so worried about you, you know?"

"I know."

I pulled away. "How?"

He smiled. "My butler told me. He said a crazy blonde, an 11 year old, two tall males, a pair of twins and a short boy attempted to break in to our house. He said they called themselves the host club."

"Your recital went well, didn't it, Y/N-san?" Kyoya smirked.

"Uh, yea. I guess so?"

That's when he pulled out his phone, revealing a video of Y/N playing the violin.

A bunch of girls squealed. "Kya~! Y/N looks so handsome playing the violin!"

Kyoya turned off his phone but it seems as a few other girls manage to get a hold of the video.

"Since Y/N-san is now a member of the Ouran Host Club." Kyoya stood up. "He'll be participating in our hosting activities."

I gasped, turning to the shorter male who only smiled. "I accepted your offer, Tamaki-kun. Happy now?"

Smiling from ear to ear, I picked him up, twirling him around. "My dearest son! You finally accepted Daddy's love!"

"L-Love? What do you mean, Tamaki-kun?"

--------(Y/N POV)

I walked into the club room with Kyoya and Tamaki.

"N/N-Chan? You're finally here!" Honey-senpai ran up to me and hugged my legs. "That butler man said you had a recital in Italy. How was it?" Hikaru asked.

I nodded. "It went well."

"Wait, why is Y/N-senpai here? Are you perhaps a homosexual?" The twins peered down.

I shook my head. "U-Uh- We-ll, I...I" I stuttered, not being able to form a sentence.

"He's an official member of the Host Club." Kyoya said, not looking up from his book.

"E-Eh?!"

"N/N-Chan's a member?"

"But what type is he?" Haruhi asked.

My eyes shot open. "There're types?"

"Mhm. Tamaki-senpai is the princely type, Kyoya-senpai is the Cool type, Mori-senpai is the Strong-silent type, Honey-Senpai is the Lolita type, The twins are the Little Devil type and I'm the Natural type."

Kyoya smirked. "Isn't it already obvious? Y/N's the Musician type."

I thought for a bit. "I guess it kind of fits me."

"Would you like some cake, N/N-chan?" Honey-senpai looked up.

I beamed. "Of course!"

Honey-senpai exclaimed. "Yay~!" He pulled my arm, dragging me to a table. There sat Mori-senpai.

I sat down on one of the chairs and Honey-senpai passed me a strawberry shortcake. "Do you like strawberries, N/N-Chan?"

Nodding, I replied. "I-I like fruits. I also like cake but I don't eat it much."

"Why?" Honey-senpai tilted his head in confusion.

"I just don't."

"E-Eh?! Takashi! Did you hear that? Y/N doesn't eat cake!"

I sweat-dropped. "A-Ah! No! I do eat cakes! J-Just not that much, cakes contain too much sugar and can be too sweet, so I don't eat it often."

"Y/n cares about his body." Mori said.

"But he should eat all the cakes that he can! Here, I'll give you mine!"

Shaking my head, I rejected. "N-No, it's okay. One cake is enough."

I took a bite of the cake, showing a weird face from the sourness.

"Pfft..."

All of a sudden, the twins bursted into a fit of laughter. "Did you see that?"

Kyoya pulled up a photo of me making that face. Blushing from embarrassment, I ran up to him, trying to take the phone. "D-Delete that!"

"Shouldn't I show you your hosting room?"

"Oh, right!"

We entered a room, the door had a curtain at the front. The room had a music stand in the middle of the room and a table with my violin and bow. 'How did he get a hold of my violin?!'

In front of the music stand was a window that showed the outside and there was a small table with 2 couches on either side.

"We should teach him the rules of Hosting, shouldn't we?" Tamaki smirked, walking up.

He began explaining random rules of Hosting, making me sweat drop.

Leaning towards Haruhi, I whispered. "How obnoxious..."

"I know."

---------

"So you joined the Host Club, Y/N-sama?"

I nodded. "Yea, I did."

Another female asked. "Why did you join the Host Club, Y/N-sama?"

I thought for a bit. 'I'm supposed to please these ladies... that'll be easy.'

"Well, I wanted to showcase my violin skills to other guests other than on the stage. How about I play a song for you?" I smiled, making them squeal.

"Kya! Y/N-sama! You're too handsome!"

"I could listen to you play all day!"

"I'll listen to your music for as long as you want~!"

I picked up the violin and bow, staring out the window, I began the first verse.

ᴀ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ,

ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ,

ʜᴇ ᴛᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ's ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғᴏʀ ғᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs,

sʜᴏᴡᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴍᴀɴ,

ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ,

ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀs sʜᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ.

ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ,

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴅɪᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ,

sʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ғᴀᴛᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴇʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ.

Finishing the last verse, I placed down my violin and bow.

Turning to the ladies, my eyes widened seeing them in tears.

"That was so beautiful, Y/N-sama!"

"You play the best, as expected!"

"Please play for us more~!"

I gasped, reaching for some tissues. "P-Please don't cry!" I reached for one of the guests' faces, wiping their tears.

They squealed, well more like scream in my ears making me jolt.

"P-Please wipe my tears for me!" They all cried more, blushing madly.

"E-Eh...?"

"Seems like Y/N-san played a very depressing piece indeed." I turned to the speaker, seeing Tamaki walk in, tears brimming his eyes.

He reached for one of the females chin, "you're too beautiful to cry."

I sweat dropped at the scene. 'Someone save me...'

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

756K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
118K 8.5K 13
"Hello" "Hey." "Umm, so do you want some ice cream?" "Why else would I call an ice cream shop in the middle of a summer day when it is broiling hot a...
691K 15.5K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
25.9K 2.9K 38
[ an autumn slowburn romance ] Asterin and Jayce have met before. Yet, they are strangers to each other except for the familiarity of each other's br...