Host Camping Daze (Season 1)

By Mel0dyEl0die

In this first season of Hosting Camping Daze, we have some of our favorite object show hosts meeting each oth... More

The Hooded Saver
Burger Madness
Mean Boys
Camp Approval
Stuck In A Hot Oven
Basic Cut
Video Game Rage
Hall Monitor Controlly
Hyper Hike
First Birthday
Lab Rats
Cabin Sleepover
Boy In A Dress
Co- Operating Host
Photo Disaster
MasterPhone4 and MyrmidonPad
Broken Meeting
Secret Spillout
Panic Manic

First Day Of Camp

1.6K 15 49
By Mel0dyEl0die

It was the first day of summer. The birds are chirping. The sun is rising up. And MePhone is waiting by the bus stop. With all of his luggage with him. As he's about to go to camp for the summer.

MePhone4: (Sigh) Don't panic MePhone. You got this.

MePad: Sir. Are you sure this is a good idea? You've never been anywhere outside of town?

MePhone4: (sigh) I know MePad. But those rugrats got their minds erased. They're probably not going to remember the times they had together. The least I can do is go to this camp and bring them back together. It's the least I can do after they take care of me.

MePad: I appreciate your kindness sir. But are you sure you want to go through this? What about your superhero persona?

MePhone4: Hopefully nothing bad happens for me to use that.

MePad: What about your condition?

MePhone4: (sigh) Hopefully nothing happens to trigger that condition.

MePad: What about-

MePhone4: MePad I'll be fine. You just have to trust me on that.

MePad: Ok. Just be careful out there.

MePhone4: I will. I promise.

*The bus came by. It stopped at his bus stop.*

MePhone4: Well. I guess I have to go. 

*MePad gives him a hug goodbye. MePhone4 hugs back. Afterwards, he grabs his stuff and gets on the bus. As the bus started to move, MePhone waved MePad goodbye. MePad waved back. For about 4 hours, MePhone was on the bus. He mostly was looking outside the window wondering if he made the right to leave his home or not. He looked at the yearbook of him and his past classmates. While also looking at the pictures of all the youngsters. Giving him confidence that he made the right choice. Soon he was sleeping on the bus. But after 2 hours of sleeping, he finally arrived. But he was still sleeping.*

Bus Driver: Hey kid.

MePhone4: Huh?

Bus Driver: We're at your stop.

MePhone4: Oh. Right.

*He quickly grabs his stuff and gets off the bus. He starts to walk and stops right in front of the entrance.*

MePhone4: Well here you are MePhone. You finally arrived at Olive Seas Country Hosting Academy.

*He looked around to see that there were cabins inside and saw all the other campers. He started to walk to his entrance.*

MePhone4: Huh? This academy looks more like a camp than a school. Oof!!

*MePhone accidentally bumps into someone and falls to the ground.*

MePhone4: Ah! My head.

*He looks up. He saw someone who was tall, had a mullet, and had green skin.*

2: Did you just bump into me!?

MePhone4: Oh sorry. I didn't see you.

2: Do you know what I do to kids that bump into me!?

MePhone4: Uhh, make up and hug.

2: Wrong Answer!

4: 2! Enough!

2: What I'm just messing around with him.

4: More like scaring him!

2: Ugh! You're no fun. I'm gonna go to my cabin.

*They go to see if MePhone is ok.*

4: Hey. You ok?

*MePhone looks up to see that this kid was a little different from the others. As they have blue skin.*

MePhone4: Uhh yeah.

*The kid gave him their hand and helped him up.*

4: Ignore my older sibling. They always like to mess around with others for their enjoyment.

MePhone4: Your skin. It's blue.

4: Oh. Right. That's because I'm not like the others. I'm an Alegbralien! 

MePhone4: Wait? So you're like an alien?

4: Ehhh you can say that.

MePhone4: Wow. That's so cool! Hey, what's your name?

4: The name's 4. As it says on my shirt. What about you?

MePhone4: Well my name is MePhone4. But I like to be called MePhone.

4: Huh. You're blue and you have a 4 in your name. I like you already.

MePhone4: So does that mean we can be friends.

4: I don't see why not.

MePhone4: Cool. So do you know what's up with this place? I thought this was going to be a school based on the name. Why does this place look like a camp?

4: I question that too. That's why I asked 2. They said apparently kids wouldn't be interested if they found out this place was a camp. So they lied about it being a school so that more kids can come. I don't see why they wouldn't want to go if it was a camp, I love the great outdoors.

MePhone4: Yeah. Not sure if I would.

*The two of them go in front of the sign up table so that they can sign in. And also meet another camper.*

Oodle: Thank you for coming back. Your cabin is cabin number 2. Next,

2: Sup squirt.

Oodle: Oh. Hi 2. 

2: What you can't smile with me yet you smile at the others?

Oodle: Whatever man. I'm not letting you get to me this year. Your cabin is number 2.

2: Whatever.

Oodle: Next.

MePhone4: Hey. Uhhhh I'm a new camper.

4: I'm also a new camper.

Oodle: Oh sweet. You two must be the last two we're waiting for. What are your names?

4: The name is 4. 

Oodle: 4. Let's see. 

*He looks through the files.*

Oodle: Here we go. Says you're the adventurous type. You'll definitely enjoy our hikes. A bit of an anger problem. Hmmmm. We can work that out. And apparently you're related to 2?

4: I know. A big pain if you ask me.

Oodle: Tell me about it. Now what about you?

MePhone4: Oh right. I'm MePhone4. I like to be called MePhone though.

Oodle: Oh so you're the one that didn't put a description in your file. 

MePhone4: Oh yeah. I didn't really know what to put exactly. I mean I like eating.

Oodle: Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find something that interests you. Other than that, welcome to the Olive Seas Country Hosting Academy! My name is Oodle and I'll be your tour guide for today.

4: Uhhh. Aren't you assigning everyone their cabins though?

Oodle: Oh yeah. Hold on. Hey Calculator!!

Calculator: Yes Oodle?

Oodle: Cover for me real quick.

Calculator: Okie dokie.

Oodle: Alright. Let's go shall we.

*4 and MePhone followed Oodle as they were going around the camp. They go to their first stop.*

Oodle: So this is the statue of our scout master, Speaker Box. We usually meet here for meetings or when we're about to do an outdoor activity.

4: Why does it look like it has a mustache?

Oodle: Huh?

*He noticed that one of the campers painted a mustache on the statue.*

Oodle: What!? Who Did This!!?

IPad: Hahaha!! I did this so well!!

Oodle: IPad Get Over Here And Clean This Up!!!

IPad: Yeah no thank you. Bye bye!!

Oodle: Ugh! I'll deal with that later. Let's go to our next stop.

*They walk to their next stop.*

Oodle: Here is the preparatory room. This is where we have our hosting classes.

MePhone4: Well at least this is somewhat of a school.

Oodle: Moving along.

*They got to their next stop.*

Oodle: Here we have our bathrooms and showers.

*Someone comes out of the bathroom.*

Window: Woo! Do not go in there. Someone made a big one.

Oodle: Ok we better move along.

*They go to their next stop.*

Oodle: This is the nurse's office. Where obviously you guys know what this is for. One of the campers actually helps around here.

Remote: Alright. That should do the trick. Now do me a favor and stop hugging the trees. They cause so many splinters. 

Pickaxe: I'm one with nature. I can't help it.

MePhone4: Please tell me there's an adult working at the nurse's office.

*They go to the next stop.*

Oodle: Here's the cafeteria. Obviously you know what this place is.

4: Ooh. You think we can stop and get some grub.

MePhone4: Yeah I'm Starving!!!

Oodle: Well I'm supposed to finish the tour with you guys in order for you to do that. But I do have some granola bars for you to eat. Here.

*He gives them the granola bars. They were not satisfied.*

4: Great.

*They go to their next stop.*

Oodle: And here is our olive sea lake. This is where we do our water related activities.

Computer: Cannonball!!!!

*They see someone jumping into the water making a big splash.*

Computer: WOOO!!! Did Anyone See That!!? Anyone!!?

Oodle: Hey Computer!! Get Over Here!! The Other New Campers Are Here!!!

Computer: Aw Sweet!!

*He swims over to dry land so that he can meet 4 and MePhone.*

Computer: Alright I'm here.

Oodle: Computer!

Computer: What?

Oodle: What did I tell you about wearing your clothes when you swim? You're going to ruin them.

Computer: I couldn't find my swim trunks.

Oodle: Whatever. Anyways guys, this is my best friend Computer. We go way back!

4: Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm 4.

Computer: You look cool. Want to hang out sometimes?

4: I don't see why not.

MePhone4: Well my name is MePhone4. But I like to be called MePhone.

Computer: You look cute. Can I kiss you?

MePhone4: Uhhhh.

Oodle: Hehehe. Pardon Computer here. He sometimes says that to the people he thinks are good looking.

MePhone4: Oh. How charming.

Oodle: Anyways Computer want to join us on the tour. You might need to walk after making that big splash.

Computer: I don't see why not. Onward To Uhhhhh. Oodle where are we going?

Oodle: To the hangout area.

Computer: Oh right. Onward To The Area Of The Hangout!

Oodle: Ai Computer.

*They go to the hangout area.*

Paint Palette: Alright take care of yourself. Don't let anyone bring you down.

Blue Planet: Thanks Paint Palette.

Paint Palette: Anytime.

Oodle: And this is the hangout area. Where you just hangout. Of course there are all the other fun cabins. You have the music cabin. The Tailor cabin. The game room cabin. And there's the counselor cabin.

Paint Palette: Oodle! Over here!

*The 4 boys go over to see what Paint Palette wanted.*

Paint Palette: Are those the new campers?

Oodle: They sure are. Guys this is Paint Palette. She's one of the counselors if you need emotional support.

Paint Palette: Yep. So if you feel like you need to talk, you have me to comfort you. Hey Fire Extinguisher, give me my cards.

Fire Extinguisher: You got it.

Computer: Hey Paint Palette. I need some support.

Paint Palette: For the last time Computer. I can't help you get a partner.

Computer: Well-

Paint Palette: And that means I can't be yours.

Computer: Dang It! Why not!?

Paint Palette: I'm a lesbian.

Computer: What's that got to do with anything?

Paint Palette: Oh my god.

Fire Extinguisher: Alright I got the cards.

Paint Palette: Alright here you boys go.

*He hands them to 4 and MePhone.*

4: Yeah right. Like I need this.

MePhone4: I think I'll keep mine just in case.

*Then the 4 of them go to their cabin.*

Oodle: And these are the cabins. Where..... Well you guys get to sleep in.

Computer: Our cabin is right next to your guy's. In case uhhh you guys want to come by to our cabin or something.

Oodle: Anyways this is your guy's cabin. Where you guys can meet the other two new campers.

*Oodle opens the door.*

Oodle: Hey Controlly. Gamey. These are the other campers staying with you guys. Now I have to go back to the table. So your 4 talk or have fun outside. Either way, we're glad to have you guys here.

Computer: See you cuties at the cafeteria.

*Both Oodle and Computer leave.*

MePhone4: He called you two cute too?

Gamey: Yeah I never understood that.

Controlly: I don't think that guy knows I'm straight. But whatever.

Gamey: Anyways hello fellow campers. I'm Gamey! Boy genius and also half boy half robot! I was a lab experiment.

MePhone4: Woah cool. Glad to know I'm not the only lab experiment here.

Gamey: Oooh Really!! Looks Like I Got A Lab Buddy!! And this guy is my friend, Controlly.

Controlly: Sup bros. 

4: Well I am 4! As in the number.

MePhone4: And I'm MePhone4! Like to be called MePhone though.

Controlly: Well nice to meet you dudes. You guys like to play video games.

4: Heck Yeah!

MePhone4: Uhhh. Never played them actually.

Controlly: Woah woah woah dude. You almost gave me a heart attack. You have never played a video game before?

MePhone4: Not really. I was more of a TV watcher I guess.

Controlly: Dude we need to give you a controller to use!

*Controlly takes his hand and takes him to his bean bags.*

Controlly: Here let's play a simple game. Super Mario 64!

Gamey: Hey have you two ever read the MasterPhone4 Comics! They're So Good! Wish I can meet the hero. His Powers Are So Cool! But he never explained his origin story.

MePhone4: Yeah I wonder why that never happened.

4: Ehh never been a fan of him. He seemed like a show off.

Gamey: He's Not! MePhone Do You Read The Comics!

MePhone4: Uhhh you can say I did.

Gamey: OOOOH You Have To Tell Me Your Thoughts On Them

Controlly: Hey I'm trying to show him how to play.

4: Ooh can I play too!!

Controlly: Sure dude. You will definitely be player 4.

4: Hehe. I got that.

MePhone4: Here I'll join you guys in a bit. I need to use the bathroom real quick.

*MePhone4 gets up and walks out of his cabin. He walks around the cabin so no one can generate his school yearbook. He goes through the pages to see the youngsters in a class photo.*

MePhone4: I'm gonna get you guys together. I promise. But for now, I think I'm gonna have fun here.

*He puts the yearbook away and goes back to his cabin so he can have a fun time with his new pals.*

End of Story 1/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 245 9
"أَنَا لَسْتُ بِطَلَا،أَنَا رَجُلٌ اعْرِفْ اسْتَخْدَامِ سَلَاحِ " "هَلْ تَسْتَخْفِ بِقَدْرَاتِي سَيِّدِ جيون جونغكوك! الْبُكَاءُ لَيْسَ مِنْ شيمي "...
7.1K 97 45
An alternate universe inspired by a book I made in school called The Fourth Duet. Basically, Four dies and X shuts himself in for four years. Things...
108K 1.8K 57
Replacement for my crack book!
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."