𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙍 ; ovie sok...

By dameronsheart

❝ you're pretty cool, i guess ❞ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ summer thomas didn't think she'd even qualify for love island, let al... More

[00 cast+info]
[01 before the villa]
[02 hot tub hotties]
[03 big decisions and a rodeo]
[04 lazy daze]
[05 definitely not jenga]
[06 michael and summer's love lives]
[07 big-ass love square]
[08 amy's insecurities]
[09 jealousy, jealousy]
[10 girls day]
[11 girls' drama]
[12 bridezilla: queen of the aisle]
[13 hungover starts and shocking finishes]
[14 least compatible ]
[15 sexy dares and food shares]
[16 lucie all alone and another failed anton couple]
[17 new day, new girl]
[18 dates and overthinking]
[19 kiss and tell]
[20 the aftermath]
[21 summer and danny]
[22 run, rabbit, run!]
[23 makeup or breakup?]
[24 never a quiet day in paradise]
[25 bursting balloons]
[26 twitter truths?]
[27 it's a long road to forgiveness]
[28 casa amor, the house of love]
[29 getting to know you]
[30 one kiss is all it takes]
[31 home, sweet home?]
[32 when michael kills the vibe]
[33 facing the fallout]
[34 feeling beachy]
[35 love on the brain]
[36 partying with craig david]
[37 romance in the air]
[38 goodbyes never felt so hard]
[39 he's not you]

[40 a night to remember]

5.6K 160 43
By dameronsheart

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[40] fortieth chapter
episode thirty-eight+nine, season 5
-narrative+instagram
word count 4992
>In which a night
of dirty dancing ends
with one lucky couple
staying in the hideaway.

  The rest of the day seemed to operate quite smoothly for the majority of the islanders: Chris and Francesca had selected Belle, Maura, Curtis and Tony to go out on dates with them whilst the rest of the Villa chilled in the garden, soaking up the heat and enjoying their time together.

Earlier in the morning, Summer had gathered some of the girls together on the terrace to give them the run-down on everything that'd happened between herself and Ovie the following evening and the final conclusion they'd come to after waking up together; to say her friends were thrilled for her would be an understatement.

However, the mood of the islanders had progressively dropped as the day dragged on, whether they were anticipating something big to happen, or just flat-out annoyed at the bombshells' pick of dates (in this instance, Anton and Maura), there was something in the air and anyone with half a brain could sense it.

Their daunting thoughts were finally heightened by the ominous sound of that all-too-familiar phone notification. Sitting at the beanbags with Summer, Maura and Amber, Molly called to the rest of the garden, "I've got a text!" Before she began to read its contents.

Islanders,
Tonight you will get each other's hearts racing in a boys vs girls challenge.
#dirtydancing #bringontheflutters

Whilst all the boys, who'd gathered around the swing seat to chat to Chris, began to cheer like children on Christmas day at the news, their partners and the other girls in the Villa seemed less than pleased.

Summer buried her face into Amber's shoulder out of pure pre-embarrassment for the evening and Maura let out a sigh, still hung up over the whole Francesca-Curtis date, "Will Francesca get Curtis' heart racing as much as I'm gonna get it racing? 'Cause I'll hop on that. Hop on that," She iterated, whilst Molly giggled.

"Well, I'm glad one of us is enthusiastic about this thing," Summer mumbled, earning her an amused grin from Maura, "Like, seriously, how the hell am I supposed to get those boys' hearts going?"

Amber chuckled at the question, "Just shake your ass and tits a little, that's what I'm planning on doing. At the end of the day, they're guys who've been deprived of whatever 'entertainment' they have outside this Villa. They'll take what they can get," She joked playfully, causing Maura to nod in agreement.

"That's all well and good apart from the fact I've got no ass, or tits," Summer sighed, earning more chuckles from the three girls she was with as she continued to dread the evening ahead of them.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Time couldn't have whizzed past faster, as it felt like mere seconds had passed before the boys had been instructed to sit out around the firepit whilst the girls readied themselves in the dressing room. They'd all been told the order in which they'd go out, so the girls going near the start were helped out by the girls going out closer to the end in addition to the hair and costumes.

Summer, luckily enough, had been told she was going out last, meaning the awkward air surrounding the boys outside would have easily dissipated along with the girls' performances by the time she'd gotten out there. Moreover, with everyone else going before her, she'd be able to take inspiration from the slight glances she'd be able to steal of their dances to help ease her nerves surrounding what she was actually supposed to do.

The dressing rooms were alive with nerves and anticipation, with half the girls rushing to apply their best looks, and the other half seeming a bit more laid back, trying not to let the nerves of going out there overwhelm them.

Slipping into her assigned 'Cupid' costume, Summer then turned her attention towards Joanna, who had the dreaded job of going first into a ring of eager boys.

"You doing good?" She asked the Casa girl with a nervous chuckle, internally thanking whatever producer had chosen not to put her in that position.

"Absolutely not," Joana laughed in response whilst Belle spritzed her down with one of her favourite body sprays, "But I've gotta do what I've gotta do, all part of the experience and that," She tried to brush it off, however, the nerves were prevalent in her tone.

Maura shrugged, "You'll be fine. As long as you get Michael's heart racing, there's nothing more to worry about."

"Yeah youse girls have it easy," Amber added, eager to give her input on the topic, "At least you have one guy out there you wanna dance for. I, hand on heart, can tell you there is not a single man sat at that firepit that I'd like to raise a heartrate for."

Whilst the others laughed at her statement, Francesca nodded along with Amber's words, "Exactly! I've only been here, like, a day. I hardly know anyone out there."

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting someone's heart racing, though," Maura muttered, only loud enough so that the girls around her could hear, however, the hesitant look Francesca sent her way across the mirror spoke otherwise.

Soon enough, one of the producers appeared at the door, calling on Joanna to enter the garden and begin the challenge. The girl walked out of the dressing room with everyone else cheering her on, a chorus of supportive encouragement to inject the air with some confidence.

The faint sound of old-timey, slow jazz music poured out of the Villa's speakers whilst the girls clamoured at the door to the terrace to get a good look at what was going on. Although they'd been told they weren't allowed to stand out on the terrace until they'd had their go, nothing was stopping them from watching others through a slight crack in the doorway.

Next to go was Belle, and after she'd been given the obligatory pep-talk, she left the dressing room with a self-assured attitude, her exit only being noticed for mere moments before Joanna rushed back into the room, not even having enough time to talk about her experience before she was told to stand out on the terrace.

Belle managed to practically blow all the boys away as she performed in an air pilot uniform to Little Mix's 'Salute'. And even if the boys' heart rates weren't picked up by the girl, it seemed like Anton couldn't get enough of her, as he'd spent the entire song with a red face and a twinkle in his eye as he watched his girl dance.

Molly Mae was next, and Summer couldn't have been prouder as she watched the girl strut down onto the patio in her maid outfit, any signs of hesitance or regret immediately dissolving as her body moved along the line of boys in time with 'Rude Boy' by Rihanna.

"Did somebody call for the maid?" She called out as she began to put on a performance for the boys, earning her a couple of supportive laughs. 

Before the blonde had departed the dressing room, she'd told the girls about her concerns regarding staying respectful to her boyfriend in a challenge that'd made it virtually impossible, however, her tactic of dancing innocently on anyone but Tommy seemed to have been working, for, instead of agitating the boy, it only made him more excited for when it was his turn with her.

'Sound of Da Police' by KRS-One surrounded the firepit as Anna stepped out onto the decking, completely owning the entire challenge in her revealing police uniform, fully equipped with a complimentary pair of handcuffs to add to the look.

To say the heart rate challenge was Anna's time to shine would've been an understatement, for the girl seemed to revel in all eyes being on her as she put on a show for the boys around the firepit, despite having little to no experience in the type of dancing she'd tried to do.

It was Amber up next and, as 'Bang Bang' by Nicki Minaj, Jessie J and Ariana Grande flooded out of the speakers, she took control of the garden atmosphere as she entertained the boys in a revealing, almost gothic-style corset outfit, along with a feather accessory wrapped over her shoulders.

Unlike the girls that'd come before her, Amber was not in a serious couple with anyone, meaning she had free reign to do whatever with whoever around the firepit, provided she didn't mind what their partner had to say after it. With a confident smile, she made her around each boy sitting before her with an eager look of anticipation on his face. And, once confident she'd made her mark on them, she assertively strutted back into the Villa without a doubt in her mind.

After Amber's showstopping performance, it was Francesca's turn to have a go at the challenge, with her performance as a supposed sexy secretary being supported by 'The Weekend' by Michael Gray. Despite her attempts, the others had to give the girl the benefit of the doubt: she'd been in the Villa less than forty-eight hours and had already been thrown right into the deep end with the heart rate challenge.

After doing a little dance in front of each boy, and then pressing a subtle kiss against Curtis, Francesca hurriedly exited the firepit area, desperate to extract herself from the awkward situation that not only did she have to enact, but the boys had to experience first-hand.

'Don't Cha' by The Pussycat Dolls blasted across the garden, indicating the arrival of Maura, dressed top to toe in a black, revealing cat outfit that left little to the imagination. Other than Anna, Maurs was arguably one of the most confident girls to enter that challenge and one that made a rather lasting impression on each of the boys.

Assertive and confident, Maura didn't hold back as she tried her best to get every boy's heart racing with her performance: shame wasn't even a word in her dictionary, for she took the challenge by the reigns and owned it. She even had the girls up on the terrace cheering and screaming for her as she went all in with a passionate kiss for Curtis, sure to leave a good impression on the guy she was fighting for the attention of.

Finally, it all came down to Summer. Adjusting the hem of her Cupid outfit, she picked up the accompanying bow and arrow someone had worked hard to hand-make and walked into the garden with her head held high. The sound of 'Maneater' by Nelly Furtado filled the islanders' ears as the girl was cheered on by everyone else up on the terrace.

Her main tactic for the challenge was to forget she knew any of the boys down there. Instead, she would try to dance on them as if she'd never met them, and was never gonna see them again: hoping that any fears of post-challenge embarrassment wouldn't hinder her performance.

With a glint of mischief in her eye, Summer made her way around the firepit, leaving delicate touches and lasting memories with many of the boys she'd call her friends, whilst purposely skipping Ovie out as she reached the middle. She'd given each of the boys a small taster of her abilities, however, after she'd eventually finished her final mini-lapdance on Curtis, she then slowly walked towards where Ovie was waiting.

With a burst of unmasked confidence, she raised her bow and arrow up as if she was about to fire the heart-shaped tip towards someone, before faking releasing it in Ovie's direction, making it out that Cupid had 'chosen' him in an almost playful manner. Once she was close enough, she swiftly made a move to straddle his lap, slowly swinging her curled hair around so that it brushed against the side of his face.

Moving impossibly closer, she whispered into his ear, "I hope you didn't have too much fun without me," With a slight smirk before beginning to run a trail of kisses down his neck, whilst placing her hands against his chest, moving them up to grab a hold of his shoulders which caused the boys around them to gawk with wide eyes.

After a few moments of seductively grinding on the now-flustered man's lap and placing fluttering kisses along his collarbone, she eventually pulled back, placing one final passionate kiss against his lips before backing away to strut towards the Villa, followed by choruses of applause and cheers from both the boys and girls.

"You will never, ever catch me doing something like that again," She stated, her supposed confidence from earlier nowhere to be seen, "I have no fuckin' idea where my little show out there came from, but I know for a fact it's not coming back."

Ovie, on the other hand, sat in the beach hut with wide eyes, "Holy shit," He mumbled, images of Summer's heart rate performance still fresh in his mind.

The hard part was finally over. The girls had all let out a collective sigh of relief as they made their way down to sit on the sofa surrounding the firepit, ready to kick back and relax as the boys closed the show for them.

"I think I'm a bit scared," Belle mumbled just as the first boy was spotted walking out of the Villa doors, dressed in what seemed to be a sailor's outfit, despite the fact it was lacking a fair bit of shirt and trousers.

'Cake by the Ocean' began to play as Anton sauntered into view, a grin the size of the Villa had spread across his lips and his hips began to sway somewhat smoothly in time with the music, earning him an energetic cheer from the girls awaiting his dance.

He made a beeline straight for B9elle: placing his Sailor's cap on top of her head as he began to grind on top of her seductively. He continued to perform any sort of activity necessary to get his girl turned on all whilst the islanders around them gasped in shock and excitement. Once his piece was over, he strutted straight back into the Villa, allowing the showering applause to follow him.

"Belle, I'm sorry, but I think I'm changing my mind," Maura breathed out heavily, eliciting a round of laughter from the others as they all teasingly agreed with her.

"You best fuckin' not," The blonde scoffed back playfully, "He likes blondes, okay?"

In no time at all, the tones of 'Seven Nation Army' by The White Stripes pierced through the cold night air as Ovie could be seen making his way towards the girls, dressed in a revealing Army-style outfit, which was enough to get Summer's heart racing alone.

Just as his girl had done on her turn, Ovie decided to tease Summer by making his way around the firepit, grinding slowly on each of the girls whilst purposefully avoiding the most important. The antagonising wait soon came to an end for the girl, however, for once he was done trying to raise Joanna's heart rate, his eyes immediately locked with Summer's, making her heart race once again.

"Deep breaths, girl," Belle, told her above the pounding music as Ovie made his way over to Summer.

All attempts at keeping calm were quickly thrown out the window as the man swiftly manoeuvred Summer into a comfortable position before picking her up, allowing the girl to wrap her legs around his waist whilst her began to trail a line of kisses on her neck. The rest of the girls squealed in excitement as he continued to raise her heart rate; lowering the girl back onto the sofa and slowly moving his hips against her whilst Summer's legs were still wrapped around him.

He then ended the performance by moving her legs to hook over his shoulders, eliciting more squeals from the girls around them as he tried his best to plant a final passionate kiss on her lips, without making the position too uncomfortable. Ovie then trailed a line of small pecks down the inside of her thigh before pulling away, leaving almost everyone speechless and wanting more.

"Bless the poor soul who had to follow that, because he had my fanny fuckin' fluttering and he hardly came near me," Maura gawked with a chuckle.

Summer, on the other hand, still seemed in a state of shock, "If I was a guy, there'd be a tent in my underwear now, like," She joked, finding her playful comment amusing, "But, seriously, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Ovie didn't even need to do all of that and my heart would've been fucking racing!"

"I think he might've broken Summer's heart rate monitor," Amber wiped the tears from her eyes as she tried to contain her laughter, "Like, the look on Mer's face was absolutely everything at the end of that performance."

The rest of the night seemed to go by in a blur for Summer, who was still reeling from the experience Ovie had given her. From what she could remember, Marvin had danced for them in a cape to the song 'Can't Hold Us' by Macklemore, Michael had come out with a sword in his hands to the song 'Tainted Love' by Marilyn Manson, Tommy had arrived in boxing attire as the song 'All Of the Lights' by Kanye West played, Jordan wore nothing but a small collar and tie along with a pair of trousers as he performed to 'Pony' by Ginuwine, 'Freak Me' by Another Level accompanied Chris' dance as he arrived in a similar Captain suit to Anton, except slightly more clothed, Tony then came out as a barely clothed cowboy as he got hearts racing to the song 'Tainted Love' by Soft Cell, and then Curtis finally came out in a full Samba outfit as he danced to 'Samba De Janeira' by Bellini.

Once the challenge had finally finished, all islanders found space around the firepit to hear the news of the winners, that'd been printed out on a piece of card that Amber had been given the pleasure of reading out.

Glancing around the group of anticipating islanders, the girl began to read out the results, "Tommy, your heart rate was raised the most by Molly," The others clapped and awe'd the couple, as the result was nice, but not unexpected.

"Chris, your heart rate was raised the most by Molly," A couple of shocked looks were passed, however, the news wasn't outrageous, so Amber continued, "Jordan, your heart rate was raised the most by Summer."

"Right, where's the doghouse?" He asked playfully whilst Anna threw the boy a shocked glance, mocking offence that she hadn't been the one to raise his heart rate.

A small smirk ghosted across Amber's lips as she read out the next announcement, "Michael, your heart rate was raised the most by Amber," At the news, a chorus of awkward laughs scattered across the group whilst Michael kept his eyes on the ground, too scared to look up at either Amber or Joanna.

"Ovie, your heart rate was raised the most by Summer," Amber smiled at the pair as the others awe'd them again, "Tony, yours was raised the most by Summer, too," Amber then added, making some of the others laugh to ease the tension whilst Ovie tried to hide his pride for the girl.

Looking back to her card, Amber continued, "Curtis, your heart rate was raised the most by Maura. Anton's was raised the most by Francesca and Marvin's was raised by yours truly," Amber grinned once again as the others chuckled lightly.

Moving on, it was time for Amber to announce the girl's results, "Francesca, your heart rate was raised the most by Ovie."

"It's only because I was sitting right next to Summer," She tried to reason with a smile, whilst the others laughed teasingly at her.

"Joanna," Amber continued, "Your heart rate was raised the most by Anton. Belle, your heart rate was raised the most by Anton."

Whilst the others patted Anton on the back proudly, Belle hummed, "Well, at least one of our hearts was in the right place."

Letting out a small laugh at the blonde's comment, Amber then turned to Maura, "Maura, your heart rate was raised the most by Curtis. Anna, yours was raised most by Jordan, mine was raised the most by Tony, Molly's was also raised the most by Jordan and Summer's was raised the most by Ovie."

Once the islanders had calmed down from the final readings, Amber went on to announce the last sentence on the card, "The team that raised the opposing team's heart rate the most, and therefore the winning team is... the girls!" She cheered as the rest of the girls jumped up from their seats to celebrate their small victory over the other islanders.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Too lazy to get into eveningwear, the islanders remained in their heart-rate outfits as they continued to navigate their way through the evening. After catching up with Summer, Ovie watched as she walked with the girls over to the swings to talk about the challenge before he turned to the boys in the kitchen with him.

"Bro, I think I fell in love with her, even more, tonight," He muttered, making Anton smile at the man's words.

"You thinking of locking it down, man?" The Scotsman asked him, a hint of excitement at the prospect of his friends making it official in his tone.

Tommy's eyes seemed to light up at the question, "Hey, welcome to the club," He held his hand out to dap Ovie up, however, the boy shook his head with a laugh, refusing to return the handshake.

"Nah, nah, I want to, but I don't know..." Ovie trailed off as he watched a giggle fall from Summer's mouth from where she was sitting on the swing set, "Just seeing her tonight... it kinda changed things. Like, it made me realise just how much I'd hate to see her with someone else in that way."

Anton shot a bemused look at Tony and Curtis, "So you want to make it official, then? There's no other logical explanation for feeling that way."

Ovie hesitated slightly as he looked back at the boys, "What if she doesn't want to be official, though? She might love me, but that's not the same as wanting to be tied down."

"Ovie, you've practically been tied to each other since week one," Curtis chuckled.

"Yeah," Tony nodded in agreement. Despite only having been in the Villa for a short amount of time, he'd spoken to Summer enough to know just how much Ovie meant to her, "Has she ever spoken about making it a thing to you?"

Ovie shrugged lightly at the question, "Obviously, this morning we agreed to go exclusive, n' she also accidentally referred to me as her boyfriend last night."

Anton's eyes went wide as he practically jumped back, acting as if they'd already started dating as he gasped, "Ovie! If that's not a literal cry to be your girlfriend, then I don't know what is, man," The rest of the lads laughed at Anton's overreaction, but he had a point. Over the past week, Summer had been slowly dropping subtle hints towards wanting to be in a relationship, even if she didn't realise she'd been doing it.

"Alright, but if I was to do it, how do I know when, or where?" He asked them. It wasn't like Ovie hadn't asked a girl to be his girlfriend before, he wasn't new to the dating scene, but with Summer it was different. He was scared, scared she wouldn't be ready now or ever.

"No time like the present," Tommy told him with a mischievous smile, "You just gotta make it special, don't leave it too late but don't rush it."

"Make what special?" A female voice caught all the boys off-guard as they all jumped slightly before letting out a collective sigh of relief after seeing who it was.

"Christ, why do you all look so shit-scared to see us?" Maura scoffed as she walked towards the fridge with Molly at her side. Ovie glanced back to the swing seat to see that Summer was still there with Amber and Anna, and luckily not in earshot.

"Don't sweat it, it's nothing," Ovie shook his head, eager to brush off the subject in front of Summer's closest friends.

Anton, however, had other ideas, "Oh, nothing, just chatting about how Ovie's gonna ask Summer to be his girlfriend."

"Fuck right off, no you're not!" Maura all but squealed as both girls looked at Ovie with wide eyes, visible excitement painted clearly across their facial expressions.

"Quiet down," Tommy snapped, but it seemed like it was too late, for the amount of noise the girls had made seemed to catch Summer's attention.

Tony looked over to the swings with a panicked expression, "Shit, she's coming over."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Maura held her hands up in mock defence, "But that's fucking amazin', holy shit."

It seemed the Villa's timing was on Ovie's side, though, for just as Summer came close enough to the kitchen, Molly's phone went off, "I've got a text!" She called out, still trying her best to contain her excitement over Ovie's decision.

"Message."

Islanders,
Tonight the Hideaway is open. It's down to you to choose one lucky couple to have a sleepover.
#privatedance #aloneatlast

"Summer and Ovie!" Anton was quick to exclaim, catching the rest of the islanders off-guard at his enthusiasm as Summer slowly made her way over to the group in the kitchen. Leaning closer to the others, the man mumbled, "This is the perfect opportunity for him to... you know."

"Sleep with her?" Curtis tried to guess, however, received a slap from Anton.

"No, you twat," He scoffed, "Well, maybe. But I meant to ask her to be his girlfriend."

"I don't know, guys," Summer let out a sigh, completely oblivious to the conversation being had before her, "I think Molly and Tommy should go in, since they're a proper couple now."

With a small smirk, Tomm pulled Molly in for a side hug, "We don't mind letting you guys have the night, do we, babe?"

"Of course, not," Molly held a similar expression on her face, almost as if the two knew something Summer didn't, "Come, on Mer, let's get you ready," She then giggled, almost jumping forward to grab her friend's arm.

Offering Ovie a bemused look, Summer gave a sigh of acceptance before allowing Molly to drag her up to the dressing room whilst the other girls, who'd made their way over to the kitchen, followed them.

After a few moments of discussing how excited they were for Summer as the girls walked her up the stairs, a loud cheer could be heard from the kitchen, presumably from the boys, who'd just found out Ovie's plan for the rest of the evening.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

INSTAGRAM

allsthomas and carebear.23 have been tagged
summert96 Missing our girl so much rn :( But if you watched tonights ep you'll know that @oviesoko is planning big things for Summer omg!! How do you think it's gonna go? Fingers crossed Mer becomes a girlfriend, but ofc we'll support her if things don't end up the way people hope.

carebear.23 AHHHH SHES GONNA BE A GIRLFRIEND
random1 okay forget the hideaway part for a moment but did you guys see that heart rate challenge?? i don't think i can be any more attracted to her than i am rn
friend1 summer actually killed that challenge
random2 summer has a twin? wtf
random3 random2 i was about to say!! i had no idea loll
random4 random3 r u guys thick?? she mentioned it a few eps ago
friend2 sunday night cannot come FASTER OMG

load more comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 2.8K 63
Fun loving, Sarcastic and Sensitive Amelia Ward enters the amazingly successful show 'Love Island' to find the man of her dreams... will she? - Based...
676K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!
5.3K 144 13
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...
72.8K 1.1K 29
Where two people find comfort and finally give in to each other. Ovie and female OC :)