secrets of ghost hill

By strawberrylipstickkk

mileena, a reporter sent from grant corporation took on the case of the ghost hill murderer. upon accepting... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

eleven

529 20 25
By strawberrylipstickkk

it had been a couple days since billie told me everything.. maybe not everything but most of everything.

i was grateful really, because with that information i was able to write ten pages. which meant there was only seven more to go.

i interviewed her but it would only last so long. there was something up with her. i couldn't quite put my finger on it.

but something definitely changed.

she only comes out of her room to shower. i dont think i've even seen her eat these past couple of days.

and when i interview her, she only answers what she wants to answer. it was like the first day at the asylum all over again.

maybe billie.. wasn't billie. maybe someone had taken over her body? yesterday she told me about each one.

every individual voice, personality in her head. the way she described specific ones made my skin crawl.

how could one become so evil?

"here." i handed my boss the edited tapes.

"and you're sure these are all the tapes?" i nodded and watched him sit down. he transferred them to the computer and waited for them to download.

i was nervous, i was hoping i hadn't missed one because i would most definitely get this story revoked.

he pressed the space button on his computer, to listen but it was nothing but chopped up words and static.

"what is this?" he pinched his nose, lowering his head. it had to be billie, is that why she was acting weird?

"i checked them all before i came here. they were all on there." i leaned forward, using hand motions to support my case.

i edited them and checked them twice. it was no coincidence not after i checked them multiple times.

"mileena." he clenched his jaw.

"what am i going to show the board? they expected the tapes yesterday but i allowed you another day. how am i suppose to give a good word out when you can even do your job right!"

he slammed his fist against the table making me flinch. he was never like this. and i would ask what was wrong but it seemed he wasn't in the mood.

"leave my office."

"boss.."

"leave!" he yelled. "i'm giving you one more day. don't mess this shit up." he spat before combing his hair with his hands.

i understood he was under a lot of pressure but there was no need to yell at me. it wouldn't make the tapes magically appear.

but i was okay with it. i was glad i finally saw his true colors. his wife must be miserable.

all he does is work, and when he gets angry i can assure he takes it out on her. women always get treated wrong.

always.

i walked out of his office more then angry. i couldn't tell if it was the fact that i was possibly about to get fired, the fact that he yelled at me

or the fact that billie destroyed the tapes. i left the building and got inside my car i would find out one way or another.

-

it was around eleven when i reached his lake house. i was exhausted driving so many hours without taking a single stop.

once i settled in, the first thing i did was shower. i loved the way hot water hit my skin, it felt so refreshing.

and the steam.. it was the equivalent to a steam room. my muscles loosened as i as stood astill, and soon i began to feel my body relax.

it was so peaceful.

i left the shower and got dressed into my sleep attire which only consisted of a large shirt. my hair had barely dried and it was already a curly mess.

i left my room only to be met with billie. she was on the couch watching lucifer. i couldn't say i was surprised.

though i was expecting vampire diaries or the originals.

"billie." i walked around the couch. her legs were man spread and she held a can of soda in her hand. it was so attractive.

i shook my head, she was distracting me from my true mission. i was going to find out if she did it or not.

"what." she looked me up and down, smirking before taking a sip. focus.

"did you mess with the tapes?" she paused her show and sat her can down.

"what tapes?"

"billie don't play dumb. the tapes i used for every session we ever had."

she leaned back and looked up, spreading her arms along the top of the couch. she hummed in thought before shaking her head, "no, i don't think i know."

it was so painfully obvious she was lying. there wouldn't be any repercussions, so what reason was there to lie?

"billie."

"yes, mileena?"

"you don't understand, if i don't have any tapes by tomorrow i'll get taken off this story and you'll get sent back to the asylum." i sighed.

"im not ready for you to go yet." i admitted. i wasn't angry with her, but i wasn't fond of the fact she was lying straight to my face.

"oh really?" she remarked.

i was attracted to a vampire. a self absorbed vampire.

"come here." she held her hand out, to which i grabbed. one of my legs overlapped hers, and she put her hand on it, with a firm grip.

shambles.

"yea, i deleted those fuck ass tapes from your computer. i don't want the world to know what's coming until the day it arrives." she whispers.

"what do you mean? are you trying to destroy the world. is that what i'm hearing?"

"it depends." she began slowly inching her hand up my thigh, "will you try to stop me?" i shook my head, my train of thought all over the place as i watched her hand.

"good." her movement on my thigh stopped and i could feel her eyes screaming at me to look at her.

and i listened. i raised my vision to the sight of her. slowly, her face began creeping towards mine.

i stayed in place, my limbs frozen. i couldn't move a muscle and frankly i didn't want to. her minty breath hit my lips making me shudder.

"shit.." billie moaned as her lips barely grazed mine. just before i could press my lips into hers three loud knocks were heard.

it was definitely loud enough to send a sudden heart attack. i jumped from billies grasp, jogging to the front door.

"who are you?" the guard questioned the women who knocked on the door.

"isn't it obvious?" she rolled her eyes. "here's your order," she handed it to me. "your total is 43.82."

why was vegan food so expensive.

"hold on." i went into the house and sat the food on the counter. i looked up to see billie watching me, although her show was now playing.

i smiled at her before walking back. "here." i handed her my card." she told me to sign and once i did she was gone.

"are you okay?" i rolled my eyes at the useless guard. it was the fucking delivery lady. i closed the door in his face once again.

at this point they just needed to go home.

i walked over to the table and made two plates. billie wasn't eating but i was going to make sure she did.

i sat the plates on the table. "billie, come here." without a word she walked over to me. "sit down."

"i'm not hungry."

"sit down." i stated firmly. she glanced away briefly before pulling her chair out. "pick up your fork and eat. it's that simple." she groaned.

"mileena.." i sighed and stood up from the table.

"what do i have to do to get you to eat?" i whispered to myself and rolled my eyes.

yes, i know eating could be hard.. but i can't help unless she lets me. but then again i could force it down her throat.

i grabbed her plate and straddled her waist. "you're eating one way or another." i scooped a spoonful, "open."

she hesitantly opened her mouth. i put it in her mouth and watched her chew. oh how the tables have turned.

she leaned her head against the chair and placed her hands on my waist, and almost instantly i could feel a bulge rise.

she swallowed and kept her eyes on me. i could feel butterflies fluttering away as she grew in size.

"you feel that? hm?" she pushed my waist against her forcing my eyes to flutter shut. i bit my lip imagining scenarios in my head.

and there were so many. so many ways she could leave me a heaving mess.

i slowly opened my eyes, and let out a heavy breath. she was distracting me and it was working. "open."

she listened and chewed, "now do you think you can eat all by yourself like the big girl you are?" i teased.

she nodded and let go of the grip on my waist. the moment i stood from her lap, my eyes attacked the sight of her dick.

she only had on boxers and they were definitely not helping her case. she pushed her bulge down trying to keep it from standing tall.

and even so i could see her tip peaking out the end of her boxers. the thought that i could do that just from sitting on her lap.

i walked back over to my seat and began eating. vegan food wasn't too bad, though if it wasn't for her i don't think i would of ever tried it.

a comfortable silence fell between us, one i loved. but i had to break it, there was a much needed response i wanted.

"billie." she glanced up at me. "why have you been acting so different lately?"

she sighed and remained quiet for a lengthy amount of time. "it's just.. it's been a while since i've eaten or drunk it."

"it affects my mood. i'm use to consuming it every single fucking night. but it's just.. i havent. i have a hunger inside me, a hunger this shit can't fix." she pointed to her food with her fork.

i swallowed the last remains of my food and stood up. she was right, i was always helping people out.

even when i got nothing in return.

i walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, smiling at my reflection. i was an exquisite work of art.

i pushed her food to the side and sat on the table. i was directly in front of her, and i watched her eyes fill with curiosity.

she glanced between my legs seeing as they were slightly open. she was hungry and i'd help her.. and no not in that way.

in a split second, my shirt was off. we wouldn't want anything staining it now would we? billies eyes were glued to my breast.

i pushed the knife to my neck and left a deep cut, making sure i didn't hit any major veins. "what are you doing?" billie raised her voice and stood out of her chair.

"you said you were hungry." i placed the knife down. her eyes following the stream of blood running from my neck. "so drink."

billie glanced away. "don't fight it." i pulled her in between my legs by her shirt. i knew she couldn't resist for long.

i grabbed her face directing her vision to mine. "what's wrong? am i not good enough for you?" i pouted.

"are you afraid you'll kill me? like all other people you killed? like the girl you pushed off the play ground?"

billies eyes began flickering and somehow i knew one of her more cynical personalities came to light.

"i can see why she adores you." she chuckled before aggressively attacking my neck.

"oh fuck." she moaned at the taste while i moaned at the feeling. i was conflicted. her tongue felt so good against my neck.

but i felt a bit of a stinging sensation as she drunk from me. and then my mind wondered off to vampires.

is this how the victim feels as they get the life sucked out of them. because fuck why does it hurt so good.

her eyes flickered once more to the familiar dark eyes i recognized. billie.

she stopped sucking on my neck but began licking the spilling between the valley of my breast.

a moan escaped my mouth at the feeling. maybe i felt this way because it's been a while since i've actually..

maybe i was into her even hearing about her malevolent behavior because i desired a certain feeling she could only conceive.

she was the complete opposite of me. but as they say, opposites attract.

she pulled away short of breath, her panting rigid. i gently pushed her out of the way and entered the restroom.

i had to slow the bleeding. i squirted the alcohol on my neck, a loud grunt escaping my lips at the pain.

i watched in the mirror as it sizzled before placing a white bandaid over it. i let out a breath as i stared at my self in the mirror.

i would definitely have to take a shower after this. the blood on my body was drying and dry blood is hard to clean.

i felt slightly empowered at the sight of me. at the sight of blood on me. was i really as pure she she made it out to be?

i entered the living room and grabbed my shirt. and billie was in the same place as she was before i left.

"i'm going to take a shower." i stated as i walked to the restroom. i glanced over my shoulder, a smirk on my face.

"sweet dreams."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 713 10
Detective Ashlyn Carmicheal is put on the murder investigation of Billie Eilish, and her mission is to find out who killed Billie and what was their...
212K 4.7K 35
Just read it. BILLIE IS A SUBMISSIVE Disclaimer: Smut Swearing gxg Mature scenes First Chapter Out: March 26th, 2020 Achieved: ↪#1 in #agmcdaniel
18.3K 608 11
ᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
104K 1.9K 47
If you fuck with mafia shit and billie, u can read this ig