When he calls you Mi amorè Ha...

By Mxgical_Wolfie

Y/n, Jimin, and Jisoo are all in high school together and have been best friends they've always had each othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

16 1 0
By Mxgical_Wolfie

The next day

Jisoo, Jimin, and Y/n went to their lockers, and Y/n got out of her diary, then got out her pencil, then wrote in her diary.

Jisoo then secretly took a peek at Y/n's diary.

Jisoo: "Whatcha ya doin'?"

Y/n: "Aah!"

Y/n then got startled, then jumped, and Jimin chuckled. So did Jisoo.

Y/n: "Stop scaring me like that, and what were you doing, Jisoo?"

Jisoo: "Uhm, nothing."

Y/n: "Jisoo..."

Jisoo: "Fine, I was just taking a peek at your diary."

Y/n: "Why?"

Jisoo: "No reason. I just wanna see."

Jimin: "Let us see your diary."

Y/n: "Fine. Just get me a minute."

Y/n wrote in her diary that her friends are so nice to her and sometimes chaotic, but she still loves them.

Then she shows her friends what she wrote in her diary.

                 Entry:

"Jimin and Jisoo are always my BFFs. Even though they are chaotic, I still love them for their chaotic side."

"I ❤️ Jisoo and Jimin, they were my only friends since kindergarten, elementary, middle, and now in high school."

Jimin and Jisoo looked in her diary and then hugged Y/n.

Jimin and Jisoo: "Aww, We love you, Y/n."

Y/n: "I love yall too."

They all hugged before Sunmi came to ruin their day again.

Sunmi: "Ugh, can't yall hug somewhere else? You're standing in the queen's way."

Jisoo: "Ugh!"

Jisoo tried to attack Sunmi, but Jimin and Y/n held her back.

Sunmi: "If it isn't the little loser who thinks she can be more than a music freak and the little nerd."

Jisoo, Jimin, and Y/n gasped as she said that. Jisoo then glared at Jimin and Y/n.

Just before Jisoo got to attack her, some got to Sunmi before her.

??: "Leave them alone!"

Sunmi: "Who are you to tell me that,  you must be dumb to stick to me."

??: "Well, someone should stick up to you."

Sunmi: "Ugh, fine."

Just as Sunmi walked away mad, the person went to Jisoo, Y/n, and Jimin and smiled.

??: "Hi I'm Yeji. What are your guys' names?"

Yeji then put out her hand for a handshake.

Jisoo: "I'm Jisoo."

Jimin: "I'm Jimin. How are you cutie-"

Yeji blushed a little bit as Jimin called her cutie. Then Jimin blushed as Yeji blushed, then put his hand on her face with smiling.

Jisoo: "Jimin, stop it."

Jimin: "What? I'm just making her feel welcome.

Jisoo: "Whatever."

Y/n: "I'm Y/n."

Then, one by one, all of them shook their hands when some came in.

??: "So I see you've made some new friends, Yeji?"

Yeji: "Hyung, do you always have to interfere when I meet someone new?"

??: "Just making sure that you're good."

Yeji: "Sorry about my older brother, This is Hyunjin."

Y/n: "No, it's ok, I have an older brother that's in college. He always has time to annoy me, but I always annoy him too."

Hyunjin: "So what are you guys' names?"

Y/n: "Im Y/n, and these are Jimin and Jisoo."

Hyunjin: "Im Hyunjin, nice to meet you, guys."

Y/n: "Nice to meet you too."

Yeji: "Yall wanna be friends with us?"

Jisoo, Jimin, and Y/n: "Sure!"

Then Han came to Y/n and her friends and greeted their new friends.

Han: "So you are Yeji, and you are Hyunjin."

Yeji and Hyunjin:"Yep!"

Han: "Nice to meet both of you."

Yeji: "You too."

Han: "Oh, Hi Y/n!"

Y/n: "Uhm, Hi."

Y/n blushed madly as Han said simply "Hi" to her, then she waved and smiled awkwardly.

Y/n's heart then beat faster and faster, and she sighed lovingly as Han slicked back his long hair.

Han then chuckled softly as he saw Y/n sigh lovingly. He touched Y/n's soft cheek and then ran his fingers through her long hair as Y/n blushed and then hid inside her shirt.

Han: "You're so adorable!"

Han then hugged Y/n as she blushed softly and smiled. Han then blushed a little bit and then pecked her forehead.

Wonyoung then came from behind and pushed Y/n away from Han as everyone was in shock.

Jisoo: "What the HECK, Wonyoung."

Wonyoung: "Oh, come on, guys, wasn't she too close to the boys like I'm one of the boys, right Hannie?"

Han: "For god's sake, Wonyoung. Are you trying to impress me again?" Well, it's not working."

Wonyoung:I know you like it. After all, I'm one of the boys. Even all the boys say so."

Han: " Can I tell you what I think of you?"

Wonyoung: "Sure!"

Han: "Mean, so annoying, and very selfish. Oh, and an attention seeker."

Y/n, Jimin, Jisoo, Yeji, and Hyunjin all laughed so hard that they all fell on the ground, still laughing.

Jisoo: "I can't breathe, hahaha!"

Wonyoung: "At least girls are all so cakes and so sensitive, and I'm not."

Everyone gasped as she said that.

Wonyoung: "I get along better with boys than girls because girls are so weird."

Y/n then got pissed at Wonyoung, then stood up and walked up to her.

Y/n: "Says the attention seeker that wants attention all the time like seriously can you stop asking for attention like in 1st period you didn't have to fake the 'injury' just for boys to take your books." 

Yeji offered popcorn to Jisoo, Jimin, Hyunjin, and Han, and then they sat down to watch the fight happen.

Wonyoung: "Excuse me!"

Y/n: "You heard what I said. You're an attention seeker!"

Wonyoung then slapped Y/n in the face and pushed her to the ground. Y/n then stood up to Wonyoung and then wiped the blood from her nose.

Y/n breathed heavily as she fell, and then Han helped her up and then cupped her cheeks while she was blushing.

Han:"Y/n, are you okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I guess, and thanks." 

Then two guys came in, and then Wonyoung smiled evilly.

??: "Hello there, Choi."
??: "How are things, hm?"

Jisoo, Jimin, Han, Y/n, Hyunjin, and Yeji gasped. Meanwhile, Sunmi and Wonyoung smiled evilly, then ran up to the two guys, then stood beside them.

Y/n: "Pretty good without you guys."

                         To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 64.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC