Pokemon: Destiny Quest [On Ho...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Jennifer, originally from Sunny town in the Kanto Region, recently moved to Dusk town in the Sola Region. Whi... More

Prologue: Sola Region, A new Start
Character Profile
Chapter 1: Setting off for the Professor's Lab
Chapter 3: The Beginning of Jennifer's Journey
Chapter 4: A Feathered Freind
Chapter 5: First Rival Battle & Father's Suprise
Chapter 6: Meeting Diamond
Chapter 7: Trouble in Guren Forest
Chapter 8: Farewell Guren Forest
Chapter 9: Hello Sunēkuuddo City
Chapter 10: New Faces & Final Training Touches
Chapter 11: Jennifer V/S Maruis A Raging Watery Start
Chapter 12: The Marine Badge
Chapter 13: Septaclely Coordinator Assulat
Chapter 14: Arrival Of New Rivalaries
Chapter 15: Meeting Bluebell & New Traveling Partner
Chapter 16: A New Member Is Born
Chapter 17: Entering Hollowstone Cave
Chapter 18: Pokemon Poacher Drew
Chapter 19: A New Discovery
Chapter 20: Diamond's Electric Encouter
Shipping
Chapter 21: The Arival Of A Old Best Friend
Chapter 22: Jennifer's Determination
Announcement

Chapter 2: Meeting the Starter Pokemon

121 9 7
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Jennifer was currently walking down the dirt path heading towards Professor Osage's lab with a wide smile on her face.

'Yes, I finally get my starter Pokemon and can begin my Pokemon journey. I still miss my old friend Lucas, but it been great living here.' She thought as her eyes scanned around the town, watching the few kids in town running around playing early in the morning.

Jennifer chuckled to herself as she thought about her little brother's hyperactive energy with his friends.

~~~~~

After a pleasant and relaxing nine-minute walk from her house, she arrived at a large rectangle tan painted building with an orange curved roof and a double door on the front. Next to it was a small rectangle side that read 'Professor Osage's lab.'

"I made it. Hopefully, Damon and Roy haven't gotten their Pokemon yet," Jennifer said as she was in the doors and entered the lab but didn't realize that someone was in front of her and ended up bumping into that person.

The person she bumped into was a normal pale skin red-eyed boy with short spiky black and white hair. He wore a latter black jacket over a red shirt with a white Pokeball shilloute. He also wore red and white pants with a chain on his left side. To finish it off, he had black sneakers. It was none other than Damon, her least favorite person in this town.

"Hey, watch where you are going... Uh, if it isn't Jennifer," Damon said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Wipe that annoying smirk off of your dumb face," Jennifer said, rolling her eyes at him.

"Geez, both of you, it's too early for this arguing," A short lavender hair boy with peach skin tone and violet eyes said, walking into the lab wearing a brown hoodie and ripped blue jeans. He also had on blue and black high-top shoes.

"Roy, correct besides, you shouldn't be fighting on such an important day in your lives," An female voice said, gaining the attention of the three ten-year-old kids.

A tall female walks into the lobby wearing a lab coat over a peach shirt and white skirt. She has long lavender hair and violet eyes.

"Professor Osage, Mom, Osage," The three ten years old greeted as they saw the Professor walk into the lobby.

"Good morning. You three follow. It's about time for you to receive your starter Pokemon," She said with a kind smile as she led them to the back room, where there was a ton of different technology equipment.

However, at the end of the room, there was a table with some glass cases with three pokeballs inside. One Pokeball had flames at the top, and the button and the bottom was white. The other one was able Pokeball with a bubbly look to it. Meanwhile, the last one is a green Pokeball with a small pink flower symbol on it.

Professor Osage walked over to the table and pushed a button making the glass case open up before she turned her attention back over to the kids."These three pokeballs contain the three starter Pokemon of the Sola region. You may choose from any of the three. I will introduce you to them, and then Jennifer will choose her Pokemon first."

"Hey, why her? I was the first person here, unlike your son, who lives right across from the lab," Damon said in an annoyed tone.

"Damon, you might have been first, but Jennifer is going first, as they say, ladies first," Professor Osage said."Now then, let's begin. First, we got Sauflora, a grass type," She said, picking up the green Pokeball and throwing it.

Out came small bipedal dinosaur-looking Pokemon. It had green skin except it under the face and upper belly, which had a salmon color to it. It has round brown eyes with black pupils with a hint of white, sharp purple and green wings on its back, and a small amount and nose. It has a slightly green and purple tail that curves upper wards with the underbody of the tail. However, was yellow and had three to two sharp salmon claws on his hands and feet.

"The next Pokemon is Flacub, the fire-type Pokemon," She said, picking up the red Pokeball next and sending out the fire-type starter.

It was a quadrupedal Pokemon with canine features. It has fluffy spiky red fur with the expectation of its face and underbelly, which is yellow. The inside of its large pointy ears was pitched black. It also had large black eyes and a tiny round black nose. Its mouth was curved into a friendly smile. The small sharp nails on its paws are a blue color. It also has a short spiky red tail.

"Finally, Bubkit, the Water-type Pokemon," She announced, picking up the last Pokeball and sending it out.

The Pokemon that came out was another quadrupedal Pokemon, but this time was a feline Pokemon. That had a dark blue skin body along with a light blue face, an underbelly, and a medium shade of dark blue spots on its body. The inside of its pointed ears was black. Its eyes were blue with vertical pupils with a light shade of blue. The feline Pokemon had two whiskers ok the side of its cheeks and a small blue nose. There was a small noticeable smile on its face. Its tail was rounded at the end with black around the blue and one white spotted tail.

"They look more impressive in person than how they seem in the documentary you have for new trainers," Jennifer said, looking at the three Pokemon standing in front of Professor Osage.

"Yes indeed, Pokemon our more impressive when you see them in person," Professor Osage said, smiling at the excitement in Jennifer's eyes."Which one do you choose?" She asked.

Jennifer knew that she could only pick one, but the choice was difficult since they all seemed really cool. However, one Pokemon caught her attention the most in the documentary, and she smiled happily about the decision she was going with.

"Professor Osage, I choose Flacub," Jennifer said, smiling at the small red Pokemon in front of her as she walked over and picked it up.

Flacub smiled and licked its new trainer's face happily, feeling great about the young girl as its trainer.

"Excellent choice Flacub seems to to have taken a liking to you already. I'm sure you will both make a good team," Professor Osage said, giving her the Pokeball for Flacub."Now why don't you go next, Roy," She said, glancing over at her son.

"Sauflora, my choice," Roy said, walking over to the grass-type dinosaur, and both taped their finger in the agreement of being a team.

"Good choice."

"That leaves me, and Bubkit find with me. This Pokemon seems stong to me than the others, anyway," Damon said, taking the blue Pokeball.

"Now, I another thing for the three of you," Osage said as he pulled open a drawer and took out three objects. They were red and white devices shaped like a circle and had a slit in the middle showing that you could slide them open and head one to each of the kids."This is a Pokedex. It will provide you with information about any Pokemon you encounter," She explained.

Jennifer nodded as she pointed the Pokedex at Flacub. It automatically slid on and opened, showing a picture of Flacub and its number, along with height and weight, and gender

"Flacub, the Baby Heyna. A fire type. This Pokemon makes it home in warm areas and are known to pull pranks. The short spikes of hair on its back store heat to keep it warm, and it is advised to avoid using cold water for bathing will make Flacub sick," The Pokedex said in an artificial female voice.

"Interesting," Jennifer said, looking at the pokedex before sliding it close and putting it against her side as she returned Flacub to the Pokeball.

"Yes, of course, they're all kind of interesting information on Pokemon in the world," Osage smiled."Now you will need these as well to catch Pokemon," She said, heading them ten pokeballs.

"Thank you," Roy and Jennifer said.

Damon just simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Now, if you plan to enter the Pokemon league, you can register for it in Guren Town. It just through Route 1, but I suggest getting some source of a map, so you don't get lost," Osage said.

"Thank you, Professor Osage," Jennifer said with a nod of thanks as she started walking out of the lab with her newly obtained Flacub and pokedex.

To be continued...

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of my very new Pokemon story. In this chapter, Jennifer, Damon, and Roy received their Pokemon starters. As well as ten pokeballs and Pokedex. Next time she will say goodbye to Jessie and her little brother before she sets off on her Pokemon journey.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading and leaving votes on my story. The picture at the top was what the water Pokemon original looked like until I changed the design to the one shown when it was introduced in the story.

WC: 1553

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...
67.4K 849 47
Ash has finally arrived in a new region ready to win more badges and leagues hopefully.But soon he discovers new joy in joining Pokemon school. Follo...
1.3K 42 7
What if Jessie moved to Pallet Town instead of running away from the orphanage? They contacted her birth father. Follow Ash Ketchum and Jessica Murro...
624K 14K 97
Ash returns home after his time in the Alola region to find none other than Serena waiting for him. Serena tells Ash about the Torrent Region, a regi...