๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ๐’€ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ | Gerard...

By skamfanfik1

Don't give up hope for the best, for hope is all we have. More

๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘‚๐บ
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฏ
๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต

๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ

160 21 0
By skamfanfik1

𝑪𝑹𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬

——————–——–

——————–——–

I sighed wearily as Mum and Anto showed me another dress. We'd been walking around wedding salons for hours at a time for the past week, and as much as I wanted the perfect wedding, I was getting nauseous. And it's not because I'm pregnant at all. All the dresses I tried on were too small in the waist. It literally brought me to tears.

We're getting married in a month. It's probably best because I'm not bloated like a balloon yet.

- Can we open a window? - I asked with a tortured look. - I feel like I'm suffocating.

At this point I was jealous of Gerard. Firstly, he didn't have to sit for hours a day and watch your body turn into a balloon and you just can't fit into what seemed to be your size. Secondly, he was held back less because of the wedding as he has training and the Championships ahead of him.

He was really lucky.

- Of course, of course," the boutique receptionist clapped nearby.

Antonella handed me a glass of water and stroked me gently on the back. We had grown closer lately and she helped me with everything. I could even call her my friend, but it was too soon for that. Still, I asked her to be my maid of honor.

- I guess we'd better call it a day, we'll continue the day after tomorrow.

Mum gave the dresses we tried on to the consultant and asked her to put aside what we might keep.

- I still have to meet Montserrat and pick up your sister tomorrow.

- I think we'll sit in a cafe some more? - The Argentinean girl suggested.

- Yes, of course.

Mum said goodbye to us and went about her business. I was grateful to her. She took a leave of absence from work, and she's been flapping about my happiness.

I put on my sunglasses and got in the taxi. I realized how hard it is to be with a celebrity.

We sat down at a table by the window and ordered lunch. The waiter took our order and left, and we started discussing what boys were like when we were kids. I was really interested to know more about their life story. They were a wonderful couple and their love story is like a fairy tale.

- What about you and Gérard? - Antonella asked curiously as she sipped her cocktail.

I wondered what was the best memory to tell?

I have many moments with Gerard, and lately there have been more and more. He takes me on dates, gives me gifts and compliments me. This guy is trying to make our lives better and I'm grateful to him. I no longer have that disgruntled girl inside me, I've matured. I guess we're becoming friends.

- Well?

I smiled, realizing which memory I had the warmest.

- I was six. God, I'm still embarrassed," I grinned, and Antonella raised an eyebrow. - Anyway, he came to see me.

- I liked Gerard," I admitted, and she choked, staring at me in shock. - I showed him all my princess dresses, and I had loads of them! - we both laughed. - For all my looks, he found compliments and made me feel embarrassed!

- My brother was angry that I was getting in the way of their play because Gerard had to be distracted a lot. I walked around all day saying I was his wife and when I got tired I fell asleep in his arms.

- God, that's so sweet!

- Mum still laughs about it! - I sighed indignantly. - They even have a picture of that moment.

We continued to eat quietly and discuss everything in the world. I was having such a good time, until I heard the first murmurs.

"Is that Gerard Piquet's fiancée? She's so fat!"

"I can't understand what he sees in her."

"Does she even know the norm in eating?"

I tried not to pay attention, but all I could think about was these people's words.

****

- I'm home.

Half an hour ago my evening training session ended and I was terribly exhausted. Right now all my thoughts are on the World Championships. It's supposed to be a busy year.

- What's wrong with you?

Melissa looked dejected and he didn't like seeing her like that.

- Hey, look at me," she turned to face him, pulling away from cooking dinner, not sure what he wanted from her. - Now tell me who hurt you.
Melissa sighed, it seemed like a hard confession for her.

- Anto and I were at the café this afternoon and I heard people whispering unpleasant things about me," she began to cry and then my heart gave out and I cradled her in my arms. - I tried to ignore it, but when I went grocery shopping and paid for my purchases, people told me it was high time I went on a diet!

She kept crying and honestly, I wanted to shout at these people who don't know who they are. How dare they talk about her like that!

I continued to soothe Melissa until she fell asleep and then finished with dinner so that when she woke up we could eat in peace.

I still need to think about how to stop these conversations. For starters, I need to contact my agent and discuss all this with him.

*****

With Natalya's arrival, life has become a little easier. Even though I am not particularly close to my older sister because of our age, we have always supported each other. I remember I was even the flower girl at her wedding.

We bought the bride and maid of honour dresses and the boys' suits were ordered to match. It was decided to have an offsite registration and then invite all the guests to the restaurant. I hope I make it to the end of the wedding before I die of fatigue.

Due to recent comments about me, now newspapers, Bulgarians and other people are criticising me as well. It was hard for me to wake up, I always looked swollen. My legs were quickly becoming tired and leaky, it seemed that one more step and I would fall over. My back was much worse. It felt as if I had been carrying weights all night. The only good thing was that the morning sickness was gone.

I didn't like looking at myself, but I didn't want to bother anyone. I know Gerard is doing the best he can, but it's definitely not enough to deal with his fans and haters. I've become a target. Now all of Gerard's failures are my failures.

- Look, you shouldn't keep quiet about what's bothering you," Nat said.
She's staying with her parents, but she's been helping me all her spare time. She already has two daughters and she definitely knows what she's talking about.

- Any relationship is about trust.

- I'm afraid...what if he stands up for me and then regrets it?

- Honey, I'll never regret it," I propped myself up on the couch.

He was standing in the doorway, seemingly just back from trying on a suit. There was disappointment on his face. I blew it again!

- Your well-being and our baby's well-being come first.

Natalia smiled and looked at me.

- Mel, the girls gave you a present, I left it in my bag, could you bring it to me?

I nodded and went upstairs. My nieces and nephews were sick now so they stayed home. I missed them very much.

- Make her happy Gerard Peake, I don't want to see her suffer," she threatened.

- Of course, you know how I feel about her, right from the start.

I can get at least not a big, but all de response? I understand that now this story is not the most interesting, it is probably much more interesting to read about Ronaldo, Leo or Neymar. But still, support this story, I don't want to leave it like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.3K 39
"Secrets I have held in my heart Are harder to hide than I thought Maybe I just wanna be yours I wanna be yours" -Arctic Monkeys In which Spain's fav...
66.2K 1.2K 16
COMPLETED | She'll just be a perfect stranger to him
401K 7.4K 48
Everyone has an idea of what love is, this certainly isn't theirs... ft. Lionel Messi
132K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?