Yokai Academy's Half Breed Fox

By ManuelMandujano1

Hiroshi Iwatani is a delinquent boy that sent to yokai Academy by his father but what people don't know is th... More

Chapter 1: First Day in Yokai Academy.
Bio
Chapter 3: The Fanboy retaliation and Mermaid fishing season
Chapter 4: A Fox's beef with a Werewolf
Chapter 5: Going against an artistic Gorgon and a Blackmailing Slug cameraman
Chapter 6: A reunion with a Yuki-onna and Technical wrestling with a kraken.
Chapter 7: The Witch's Ranch Part 1: Entering the human world.
Chapter 8: Witch's ranch Part 2 A Witch's Past
Chapter 9: (PSC Part 1) Hiroshi's lyrical and physical smackdown on the PSC
Chapter 10: (PSC Part 2) War declared and Secrets revealed.
Chapter 11: Visiting the Family and Dojo Punishment
Chapter 12: The Great Roshi vs Troll Hogan
Chapter 13: A Kitsune's Heat problem (+18)
Chapter 14: Tutoring problems with a Lamia
Chapter 15: (Anti Thesis) Hybrid Warfare
Chapter 16:(Anti Theses 2) Tsukune's Ghoul Time
Chapter 17: (Anti Theses 3) Hospital trouble with a Puppeteer.
Chapter 18(Anti Theses 4) A Neko-Raiju's Cyclops beef
Chapter 19: (Anti Theses 5) Fighting back
Chapter 20: When your children visit from the future
Chapter 21: (Anti Thesis 6) Taking the fight to the enemy.
Chapter 22 (Antithesis 7 finale part 1) Hokuto's agenda.
Chapter 23(Antithesis 8 Finale part 2) former human beatdown
Chapter 24 Meeting the Future in laws in the School festival

Chapter 2: Succubus trouble and tasting Cajun style lizardman tail with a witch

674 8 0
By ManuelMandujano1

Before the chapter I may put two episodes on few occasions in this story so my bad for that anyway onto the Chapter Mis Vatos locos.

The day starts as usual the boys keep on being in awe of Moka's beauty only to change to anger when Moka comes to hang out with Tsukune and Hiroshi.

Moka began to have the crave for Tsukune's blood and bit him sucking his blood. He then panicked from blood getting sucked ran into a girl who tripped into him.

Blue haired: Please can you Help me? I don't feel well

Tsukune: oh I'll help you.

The blue haired girl then pressed her breasts into Tsukune's back surprising him.

Blue haired Girl: My name is Kurumu Kurono, and please be my friend.

All of a sudden Tsukune was in a trance as he went lovey-dovey with Kurumu. Moka and Iwatani went to check on Tsukune only to find out he is with Kurono. As Tsukune went to go to his friends Kurumu charmed him again.

Tsukune: You know what, they'll be fine without me since Moka just uses me for her breakfast.

Kurumu: Oh that's terrible, come with me. That's one I can't wait to take the other one from you Akashiya.

As both of them walked away Moka was a bit sad from what Tsukune just said while Hiroshi was just surprised from it.

Hiroshi: What just happened?

In the hall Moka and Hiroshi were talking about what happened this morning between Tsukune and Blue Haired girl.

Moka: I dont know but why is he's acting like lovers with that girl?

Hiroshi: It could be an old friend he haven't met or an old flame.

Moka: You could be right but still I have a bad feeling about that girl.

Hiroshi: Is Moka Akashiya jealous that girl is stealing Tsukune from you?

Moka: Whaaa!? I'm not jealous I'm just saying that something is off about that girl.

Just as the two finished with their conversation a voice spoke from above the Stairs

???: So you're a vampire?

Moka: ok who's there?

???: Up here!!

The duo turned around to see the blue haired girl.

Kurumu: That's what the rumors say.

Moka: You're the girl who is with Tsukune earlier.

Kurumu jumped off the stairs as the boys began talking about how beautiful she is and Moka has competition.

Kurumu: You have become an eyesore to my plans Akashiya as I'm coming to defeat you.

Moka: What type of plan?

Kurumu: My plan is to turn every boy into my slaves, the plan is perfect until you showed up. I'll do it by taking away those 2 boys from you

Hiroshi: I doubt it.

Kurumu: Give it time pretty boy, plus I've heard about you Iwatani, since you have been a tough person to find back in Tokyo.

The girl tried to charm the half yokai but it had no effect on him.

Hiroshi: I don't think so, I'm a tough nut to crack as well, only those who earn it, can get me Kurumu. That was weird I was almost in a trance. Thank my sisters for giving me those Talisman.

Kurumu walked away as she was annoyed by Hiroshi not being affected by the charm spell.

Kurumu: Did something interfered with my charm? Wait a minute? Something about him is different he must be resistant to succubus spells, but what monster is he?

Meanwhile the Kitsune went to talk to his friend deal with what he said.

Hiroshi: Tsukune what the heck happened?

Tsukune: Idk what happened I just went to help her and all of a sudden I felt like I was in a trance.

Hiroshi: Ok that's suspicious what or who would put Tsukune in a trance? It could be Kurumu? Look Tsukune, I think you got to apologize to Moka, you said some things that may have hurt her feelings and you ditched us as well man.

Tsukune: ok I'll go apologize again.

They went to hall where Kurumu was arguing with Moka as Tsukune came to apologize Kurumu just jumped into Tsukune. Angering both Moka and Iwatani.

Hiroshi: Tsukune, just what the fuck man. Ok, Kurumu is really trying everything to hurt Moka's feelings

Moka: Tsukune get off of that girl, she isn't really your friend.

As Moka was warning Tsukune, Kurumu used her charm on both Aono and Iwatani, but it only affected Tsukune.

Moka: Please Tsukune she is just using you, you got to believe me.

Tsukune: (*Charmed) Just like you using me for my blood?

Hiroshi: Tsukune what the hell man!? She's your friend. There it is again. Tsukune said it involved Kurumu, I can't, should have known something was up about that girl.

Moka ran away in tears from those words as Hiroshi went after her.

Hiroshi: Moka wait up!!

Kurumu: Damn it Iwatani didn't fall for my charm again this isnt good. But for now I'll take you Tsukune.

Hiroshi: Moka, look I don't think Tsukune wanted to say those words.

Moka:What do you mean?

Hiroshi: I told him to apologize but I think that Kurumu did something to change Tsukune, she probably tried to do the same thing to me.

Moka: what are you saying?

Inner Moka: What he is trying to say is that Boy is under the spell of a succubus.

Hiroshi: No wonder Tsukune got easily charmed, humans aren't resistant to succubus magic, we got stop her because if she kisses Tsukune then his soul is in big trouble.

As they ran to the Infirmary where Tsukune and Kurumu are at and tried to stop her from making their friend from being a slave.

Hiroshi: Looks like I got no choice, Firey Heaven!!

The Door busted through from the talisman showing Moka and Iwatani appeared, Kurumu, furious that the two of them ruined her plan attempted to attack Moka, but Iwatani went to his attack.

Hiroshi: CHAOS HEAVEN!!

The attack blew away Kurumu as she was blasted out of the window.

Hiroshi: Come on let get out of here guys, I'm guessing she's gonna be pissed after I blew her out of the building!

It was too late Kurumu came with wings and very sharp nails and attacked the trio.

Kurumu: You think just because you used a talisman doesn't mean you don't do it again. Charm!!

The charm spell activated as Hiroshi got in the way of Tsukune but it had no effect.

Hiroshi: I'm not letting you charm my friend for a third time, Kurumu!!

Kurumu: How are you not charmed?!

Hiroshi: My sisters taught me how to resist charming spells since she is an expert as well. TSUKUNE!! PULL THE ROSARY!! ILL DEAL WITH HER!!

The half yokai turned into his Kitsune form shocking the succubus since Kitsune are resist to magic attacks including Charms.

Kurumu: No wonder my charms won't work! No matter all I need is one person to be my destined one.

The succubus went to grab Tsukune as she has found her chosen one until Hiroshi used a different talisman.

Hiroshi: Frigid Heaven!!

Tsukune pulled the rosary just in time for Hiroshi's freezing attack As inner Moka got ready to attack

Inner Moka: You Egotistical girl, know your place!!

Inner Moka then grabbed her tail as she slammed the frozen succubus to the ground and when she tried to finish her Tsukune and Hiroshi came to stop her.

Hiroshi: Easy Moka I suggest we let her go. Knowing succubi she has a good reason why she charmed the whole school.

Tsukune: He's right

Inner Moka, annoyed by what they said kicked Hiroshi in the head as he fell into the ground.

(Allister black as Inner Moka, Hiroshi as Adam Cole)

The Succubus and Tsukune are surprised that Moka kicked the Half yokai for defending Kurumu from her.

Hiroshi: Ow! Really Moka!? You had to kick me!?

Inner Moka: I'm different from the other Moka plus I rather not hit Tsukune since the other me would be disappointed.

Hiroshi: I may be a former delinquent but even I have limits When that person said they give up.

Inner Moka: Hmph.

Kurumu: Thanks for defending me.

Hiroshi: It's no problem, if you are looking for some to love, try to earn it, it's slow and not easy but it's worth it.

After they left Kurumu then realized what she has been doing, 2 days later the trio headed to class only for Kurumu to appear with a bag of cookies.

Kurumu: Good morning you guys!!

Hiroshi: Oh Hey Kurumu, you're not gonna charm the both of us are you?

Kurumu: Oh don't worry about it. I promise, I won't do it again.

Tsukune: That's great! So what's with the cookies?

Kurumu: I baked these cookies for Hiroshi, Try one.

The Half yokai tasted the cookie and it blew his mind.

Hiroshi: Woah these are good Kurumu but why me?

Kururu: Ohhhhh, Remember when you said those words yesterday?

Hiroshi: Uhh yeah I surprise you mentioned that.

Kurumu: Well I decided that my destined one is you, Hiroshi!

The boys who heard it :

Hiroshi: Huh, I'm cool with it.

Every boy in the school: WHAT!?

Tsukune: You're OK with having her as your destined one!?

Hiroshi: Dude I'm a Male Kitsune, sooner or later I might find a mate or mates that's how we survived, so better now than never.

Random Guy: YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!

Hiroshi: How about you shut up or else I will freeze your ass.

Random Guy 2: I suggest you don't man remember what happened to the last person who fought Iwatani? He got dropped on his head

The succubus then hugged the half yokai as he munched the cookies.

Tsukune: Well at least something good came out of it.

Tasting Cajun style Lizardmen Tail with a witch

A week passes as the quartet looked at the midterm test scores as Tsukune looked at what place he's at

128th place: Tsukune Aono

Tsukune: Dang it.

Moka: Hey you did your best.

13th Place: Moka Akashiya.

Hiroshi: Don't worry Tsukune things just happen we can't stop it at all.

Tsukune: Says you Hiroshi.. You're in 6th place.

6th place: Hiroshi Iwatani.

Hiroshi: My old man made me study hard and believe me he was strict about it but thankfully he was helping me to do my best. And don't worry about it at least you surpassed some of them, man.

Tsukune: Thanks Hiroshi.

Kurumu: Dang it I'm at 162nd place

Hiroshi: Don't worry I can tutor you

Kurumu: Really? Thanks hiroshi! But I wonder who reached Number 1? Some blond haired guy?

Tsukune: it's someone named Yukari Sendo.

A 12 year old girl walked as three boys walked to her.

???: Well Well 1st Place again Yukari I guess you are a prodigy for skipping grades. But don't press your luck if i were you.

Yukari: Me pressing my luck?

???: Like you wearing that ridiculous outfit I suggest you take it off

Yukari: But this is-

???: As your class president your mere existence is a headache so spare me-

Out of nowhere a pair of golden tubs hit the trio in the head like steel chairs as the little witch laughed, angering the trio.

???: Why You, I'll teach you manners you little brat!!

Just as the class president was about to attack, Moka got in the way.

???: Who the fuck are you!?

Hiroshi: People who won't let a guy bully the weak I suggest you back off or else you will experience what we're capable of.

???: Yoshida I think we should go that guy is someone not to be messed with.

Yoshida: Whatever, let's go guys, you got lucky you ugly witch!

After they drove the class president away they went to Yukari.

Hiroshi: Hey kid you ok?

Yukari: Thank you Moka for saving me!

Hiroshi: Damn I've been ignored.

Kurumu: Don't worry I won't ignore you.

Hiroshi: Suddenly I feel happy thanks my demonic angel. So what did those idiots to do you, Yukari?

Yukari: Just the usual stuff.

Kurumu: One of them had like a perverted tone so that's one asshole we'll deal later.

Hiroshi: if you want help don't hesitate to ask us.

Yukari: No problem

But during the conversation that Yukari then groped Moka as Tsukune then begin to nosebleed as well not to mention she revealed this.

Yukari: I'm in love with you!!

Tsukune: Whaaaaaat!?

Hiroshi: I think she confused admiration with love or she's really in love with her. Poor Tsukune.

Tsukune ran to stop them as he was annoyed by The little witch who was groping Moka's assets.

Tsukune: Stop doing this it's getting more embarrassing for Moka.

Yukari then told him how ordinary and average he is and that Moka shouldn't be dragged down by someone like him.

Yukari: That's why I'm declaring war on you I'll do all in my power to make sure you won't be close to Moka again.

Hiroshi: You do know it won't end well for both sides Sendo.

Yukari: Ah yes Hiroshi Iwatani Im surprised that a delinquent like you has managed to become 6th place.

Hiroshi: You can thank my old man for being strict and judging by your attire you're a witch.

During class Kurumu was then asked about Yukari.

Kurumu: I've heard about her she's a genius in her class despite her size and age but due her pranks she's hated by them.

Out of nowhere Tsukune punched himself as outside of the building Yukari was controlling him with a voodoo doll. It caused him to grope Kurumu with Hiroshi grabbing him until Tsukune punched him in the balls as Moka came in.

Hiroshi: Fuck! I didn't expect you to punch low Tsukune.

Tsukune: I wasn't me Hiroshi! Someone must be controlling my body!

The three then heard a giggle as they saw Yukari.

Hiroshi: Im gonna let this slide Tsukune since you were controlled by the voodoo doll. Yukari please come out.

Yukari came out as she jumped inside the room.

Tsukune began ranting at her for the brooms and the voodoo doll not to mention causing a fight with his friend.

Tsukune: All I'm saying is you got tell Sendo that she's being out of control that she could lose her friends and end up alone!

Yukari: I don't mind at all I'm a genius I don't want any low rate friends and (*Sad smile) besides I've always been alone.

The four then saw the somberness of Yukari's voice as they realized that she's got no one to be there for her. As she dropped a tub on Tsukune as he went to apologize angering him once more. As he went to come after her until Moka came to stop him.

Moka: Your being too cruel to her Tsukune!

Tsukune: Why are you mad at me Moka!? Why don't you just leave her alone!? Just forget about her Moka.

Hiroshi: Listen Tsukune I get she put you thru hell but at least consider what she has dealt with.

Tsukune: Why are you taking her side!?

Moka: Tsukune, Hiroshi's right don't you feel sorry for her, she's been all alone.

Moka ran to Yukari as she wanted to help her.

Tsukune: Moka!

Kurumu: Yukari's has been dealing with this because her race is hated by both Monsters and Humans.

Tsukune: Hated by both sides?

Hiroshi: Witches are like me, Tsukune Halfbreeds, and they have dealt with discrimination before, it isn't new to them.

Kurumu: I agree since the witch hunts in the middle ages to the Salem Witch Trials in America most witches were were captured and killed and Yukari's been alone until now.

Tsukune: I know what I got to do. Thanks guys for telling me this.

Hiroshi: No problem.

As Tsukune went to Yukari to apologize for his outburst Kurumu asked Hiroshi a question.

Kurumu: Why didn't you tell me you were a half breed?

Hiroshi: I wanted to keep it hidden but I got no other choice, My mother is a Kitsune, while my old man is a human.

Kurumu: but who is your mother?

Hiroshi: Let's just say she made empires fall to her knees before she was sealed.

Kurumu: Oh she is a famous fox, come on Tsukune and Moka must have made a truce to Yukari.

As the couple ran to where Yukari is they saw Tsukune saving the witch from the lizardmen trio. As they trio went to kill and eat them. Hiroshi went in his Kitsune form as threw a talisman at them.

Hiroshi: Fiery Heaven!!

The fire hit the lizard trio one of them ran at hiroshi as the Kitsune gave him a tornado roundhouse kick.

Lizard man: Shit! He's out cold.

Hiroshi:, I can't wait to munch on Lizard, I heard from an exchange student from Louisiana, that it tastes like chicken. (Before you ask I tasted alligator before, it really does taste like chicken)

Lizard: That's Alligator you asshole!!

Lizard man 2: And Who are you calling chicken!?

Hiroshi: You guys. You're nothing but a bunch of Hypocritical chickens, Bawk Bac-bac bac-bac Bawk!

As one of the Lizardmen tried to attack him from behind he did a running knee kick not to mention he ripped off his tail.

Lizard man 2: FUCK!! MY TAIL!!

The lizardman tried to punch but he recieved a brutal counter in the form of a Backdrop driver.

As if their luck wasn't gotten worse Tsukune grabbed the rosary as Inner Moka was released as she and Kurumu began to brutalize the Lizardmen as they were knocked out from the two. After that the duo then noticed Iwatani cooking a Lizardmans tail with the fire talisman.

Hiroshi: Oh hey guys I'm just cooking Lizard's tail, want a bite?

Tsukune: Uhh nope.

Hiroshi: Ok. (*bites tail) Oh shit!! that Girl wasn't lying it does taste like chicken!!

Kurumu: Mind if take a bite?

Yukari: Same.

The half yokai gave a two pieces of the tail as they tasted the piece.

Kurumu: Dang I think she's onto something.

???: I agree since I have hunted them back home.

The group then turned to a purple haired girl as she knocked out the Lizardman before he got up.

Hiroshi: Oh hey Jeanne.

Jeanne: Hello hiroshi I take it you now tasted a bit of Cajun food?

Hiroshi: Well I ripped a Lizardman's tail off as he tried to kill little miss Yukari Sendo and believe me it was the closest to alligator I could find.

Tsukune: I take it you must be Jeanne?

Jeanne: Yep I'm Jeanne LaCrosse from New Orleans, I'm a Rougarou-Witch hybrid.

Everyone except Hiroshi: A HYBRID!?

Hiroshi: Well yeah some of the Academy are hybrid monsters and Halfbreeds.

LaCrosse then looked at Yukari.

Jeanne: I Heard about witches like her thankfully some of them are accepted in Louisiana, hell we got some witch doctors back in New Orleans.

Yukari: Wait there's some witches that are accepted?

Jeanne: Well yeah some practice voodoo since some of them came from Haiti. So come on Yukari don't worry about being the only witch anymore even if I'm 50% Witch

Yukari: Thank you Jeanne

A day later the group came as Yukari came to confess to Tsukune.

Hiroshi: Well looks like you got a Loli as an admirer I wonder what the police would say if they see it.

Tsukune: HIROSHI!!

Hiroshi: I'm just messing with you man thou it's better to wait for a few years to get her man.

Well I put another OC but it's a Rougarou witch hybrid. And monster encyclopedia: A Rougarou is a type of werewolf from the Bayou swamps of Texas and Louisiana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.1K 32
16-year old Izumi Yokisha is a sassy bad girl filled with Big Apple style and attitude. She's now transferred from her school in New York to Ouran A...
3.3K 99 13
⚠️WARNING⚠️ this story will contain physical and mental abuse, self harm, depression, and other triggers. This is a quirkless college AU. Izuku's m...
24.1K 266 16
this is a story of izuku yagi the son of toshinory yagi and inko yagi he has a twin sister izumi who was neglected and forced to be more by his famil...
61.3K 1.2K 12
Izuku Yagi s the son OF Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi who are the Top heroes in Japan and has a sister Izumi Yagi. After Finding out that he is quirkl...