Ultimate Kaisen

By ShinobiThreeSixty

He was supposed to be dead. After sacrificing himself to save the Ultimates, Ben finds himself not in the aft... More

Far From Home
Settling In
Back in Action
Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 1
Welcome to Jujutsu Tech Part 2
A New Team
First Mission Part 1
First Mission Part 2
Aftershock
Inner Strength
Stepping Into the Light
One Step Forward
An Unusual Encounter
When Extremes Meet
That Which Lingers
Those Whom Prey On The Weak
Lost Innocence
Announcement; Side Stories?!

Ultimate Kaisen Opening

268 5 0
By ShinobiThreeSixty

Verse

As we head towards the end (0:08-)

We're overflowing

The surface just about to break (0:16)

As it's spread and torn (0:17-)

As it's ripped and torn (0:25)

A cry rings out (0:26-

Full of boiling anger

A faceless mouth

With gnashing teeth

As the form continues to linger (0:32)

Shapless malice (0:33-)

Soon reveals that (0:36)

We're walking on a rope (0:37-)

That is worn and frayed

We're standing on the edge

Pushed to bend or break

Staring down a trap

That's designed to take

Everything you have

So don't you let it (0:46)

Pre- Chorus

We're on the edge (0:47-)

So take that step (0:53)

Chorus

Walk into a future so bright (0:54-)

Shimmering with light

Can't return to the life you abandoned

But you never have to

Walk this path alone (1:03)

Step into that future you'll see (1:04-)

Twist reality

Clip the roots

Of the sins that were growing

Cut away

At the emotions that will show (1:13)

Reveal the heartless tone(1:14-)

Feel it echo like a gong (1:23)

0:03-0:16= The setting is the inside of a church during daytime. Our attention is brought to a cat sitting on a window sill looking at the closed window. Outside the church seems to be a park with lush green grass and trees. The window partially opens by the right.

The scene changes to Julie with Ship cuddled in her arms. She is standing in the middle of a park with a setting sun. She has a look of sadness and worry on her face.

The scene changes to Ben,in his Jujutsu uniform and with his arms by his sides. He's inside what seems to be a white office building, accompanied by Yuji,Nobara,Megumi, Kento, Maki and Toge. They all had a look of silent determination on their face, but Ben's was more evident as he clenched his fists tightly.

0:17-0:25= The setting is almost completely dark, with the only thing visible being two large, maniacal red eyes. Almost immediately,two other eyes, smaller in size but just as unsettling appear below the first two. And the final thing that appears is a set of fangs curled into a wicked smile.

0-26-0:32= The morning sky is just dimly lit with the rays of ,in his normal attire, is seen sitting on the grass of a public park. He has his Plumber's Badge in hand and looks at the holograms of Gwen and Kevin with a solemn smile. They wave him goodbye with a soft smile of their own before the transmission ends. Ben then sinks his head down into his lap with a sad look on his face. But to his surprise,he is then hit with a water balloon to the back of his head, drenching him.

He immediately turns back to see Yuji, Nobara,Megumi and Junpei in their civies. Yuji with a smile of victory on his face. Yoshino laughing heartedly. Nobara with a teasing smile on hers. And Megumi with his hands in his pocket and his face cast to his left side with a look of indifference, though it's evident that he's hiding a small smile of his own. Ben's expression then changes into a smirk.

0:33-0:36= Mahito is seen sitting atop a building with a bubble stick held by his right hand in front of his mouth as he blows a rapid amount of bubbles. Below him are pedestrians walking by as they going about their day-to-day activities.

0:37-0:46= The setting is a blue dimension with multiple swirls plastered all over it. Professor Paradox is seen with his pockets in his hands walking with a neutral expression on his face. His surroundings change constantly to settings similar to one's you'd find on Earth. An urban city,a jungle,a desert,a wasteland just to name a few. This indicates that he's walking through multiple realities. He then comes to a stop at a place that looks somewhat futuristic in nature. His eyes narrow and his expression turns into a stern one as he looks at a shrouded individual.

0:47-0:53= The setting is the inside of a dormant volcano. Standing amongst the lava is Jogo who initially has his back facing the camera. Once he turns to face the camera properly however,a small but unnerving smirk is seen on his face as he places his right middle finger behind his raised index finger. This causes the volcano to erupt wildly.

The setting changes to a forest that is filled with lush green trees and blood red flower petals. The clouded sky adds to the tension created by the presence of a smirking Suguru Geto who is standing amongst the petals. He looks up to see Hanami standing a set of large tree vines.

Hanami's body suddenly begins to evaporate and the setting becomes pitch black. Once Hanami and Geto are no longer present,a large hand with a silver glove is seen stretching out it's palm. Upon doing so, black energy forms on the outstreched palm, before being fired out in a manner akin to a laser blast.

The setting is the compound of Jujutsu tech during daytime. An orange and brown blur is seen descending towards the ground rapidly. With a loud thud that forms a large crater, both Aoi and Rath jump out of the crater. They take a brief fighting stance before lunging at each other with loud battle cries. They throw blows and kicks at each other that don't land due to them either dodging or blocking it. The apparent stalemate then changes when Rath grabs Aoi in a suplex position and jumps into the air with him. But before they can come crashing down on the ground,the scene changes to a burning blue flame.

1:04-1:13= The setting is a rooftop with murky clouds and seeping sunlight. A large torrent of blue flames is seen pelting Hanami, causing him to block with his free arm. This leaves him open to a spin kick to the face from Yuji,who follows up with punches to the gut. As Hanami tries to slam him down with his arm,Yuji suddenly teleported behind Hanami, landing a flying kick to the back his head. This makes Hanami stumble forward, causing him to be hit by a left hook and right cross from Aoi, before he switches places with Yuji. Yuji then sends a right cross to Hanami's side, and switches places with Aoi,who sends a jumping side kick to his left, leaving him open to a wild uppercut from Yuji which sends him a few feet into the air before he crashes down on the roof.

1:14-1:23= Getting back to his feet with difficulty, Hanami's face contorts in shock as he sees a smirking Swampfire who is immediately engulfed with the familiar green light, causing Hanami to shield his eyes.

The scene changes to Satoru in a black and purple background. He is without his blindfolds, and purple electricity is seen coursing through him. His expression is unknown as his left hand is covering his mouth and his right is crossed with it as well.

The scene changes to Ben in the park chasing down Yuji,Nobara and Yoshino with water balloons in both hands. All three teens have a look of ecstasy on their face as they seem to be enjoying themselves. Megumi, though standing far away from them, has a small smile on his face.

The scene changes back to Hanami,who upon dropping his hand,is visibly shocked as a large torrent of blue flames is heading towards him.

The "Ultimate Kaisen" title card appears, signalling the ending of the opening. The word 'Ultimate' colored a neon-green. And the word 'Kaisen' colored blood-red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.3K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...
589 29 4
PLOT: Ben has just lost his Feedback transformation from his fight against a corrupted Galvanic Mechamorph Malware, during his summer time at Bellwoo...
9.5K 279 11
After a road trip throughout the country and across the state, dealing with Knights, mushrooms, sea creatures and gangs. Ben and his friends return b...
89.8K 2K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...