𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•–π•§π•šπ• π•‚π•Ÿπ• π•¨π•€...

By Dire_Redheart

You guys seem to like my Hazbin hotel Fanfics. So, I decided to make another. This is a cross between Hazbin... More

π•†π•Ÿπ•–
𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
π”½π•šπ•§π•–
π•Šπ•šπ•©
π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–

π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ

33 3 0
By Dire_Redheart

I walk into Grunkle Stan's room. He was still asleep. He was snoring louder than a steamboat engine. I know the stone was hidden. Standford hid it well. I needed Bill's help. I enter Stan's mind. Everything in the mind was gray and white, except for the actual memories. I walk into the shack of memories. 

I had no interest in seeing his memories. Frankly, I don't want to see his memories. He's not normal. He's fat. He drinks pit soda, to be fair, everyone here drinks it. The most disturbing thing is that how could he have saved Gravity Falls? How could such an old disgusting man become a hero? It doesn't make any sense to me. 

I see the latest memory. A triangle shaped door, how fitting. I enter. It was dark, but in Hell there are many dark places. 

"Hahahahaha!" A laugh said. 

I knew that laugh. It was evil and slightly robotic. A triangle appeared behind me. A yellow one with one eye and a top hat. 

"Well, if it isn't my creator. The Devil himself." It said.

"Bill Cipher. Heh. You survived?" I chuckle. 

"It wasn't easy, but I did it." Bill said shrinking back into his old size. 

"I need something out of you." I say. 

"Of course, anything for my old pal." Bill said. 

"I need you to enter StandFord Pines mind for me." I say. 

"Finally! How long I've waited for this moment! But one problem, how am I supposed to enter his mind?" Bill asked.

"Enter my body, and you will be able to enter his body." I say reaching out his hand. 

"What's in it for me?" 

"A chance for a worldwide Weirdmagedion. On one condition, you leave out Gravity Falls. The rest of the world will be your play toy, but people have to die to keep the balance." I say. 

Bill took it and laughed. He entered my body, of course he won't control me; he can't.  He's more like a package. Now I just need to get StandFord to shake my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.9K 33
Let's say the Pines Twins never went to gravity falls when they were twelve. They couldn't go last minute because of an family emergency. Simple as t...
171K 3.1K 16
[Complete] so I don't so I don't see a lot of people doing this. for me I mostly just see Husk x Ready ship thing on one shots rather than a book. so...
61K 2.1K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...
93.8K 3.4K 66
Dipper and Mabel are turning 21 and are back in Gravity Falls, but everything seems to change when Bill finds Dipper and turns to tormenting his mind...