Halloween Kills: The Revenge...

De QueenZain3

[ Sequel to Halloween ] In 2018, Masscare and Fear was left in Haddonfield by a vicious murderer known as Dan... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Haddonfield
Chapter 2: The Return
Chapter 3: Laurie's Fortress
Chapter 4: From The Fire
Chapter 5: Cruel Intentions
Chapter 7: Rampage
Chapter 8: Reflection
Chapter 9: Payback
Final Chapter (10): Daniela's Legend

Chapter 6: Daniela's Rage

161 8 101
De QueenZain3

October 31 2019

After Harry and Daniel investigated the crime scene at Laurie's house. Harry and Daniel found out that Laurie was at the hospital as Harry was driving towards Haddonfield's hospital.

Daniel was talking to someone on the phone as Harry continued driving forward as He saw the hospital as Mercer stopped the car as Both of them entered the hospital. Daniel went to talk to the receptionist and asked where Laurie was at, She told where Laurie's room was at as Both of them went to visit Laurie.

Laurie was seen arguing with Sartain and Marion, She didn't believe that Daniela was alive and She knew that she killed her, Laurie's children's were trying to calm her down as Sartain and Marion were trying to speak to Laurie until they heard the door opening as they saw Harry and Daniel.

Harry: Laurie, Are you okay?

Daniel: Doctor Sartain? Miss Chambers?

Marion: Daniel? Wait what are you doing here?

Harry: We are here to visit Laurie, We heard what happened.

Karen: Sheriff, Is Daniela really alive?

Allyson: She came to our house and tried to kill us but we killed her.

Jamie: By burning her alive. It's impossible that she's alive.

Harry: Look We just investigated a crime scene and we don't know yet. But we heard that you and your family were sent to the hospital.

Daniel: Yes that's right and what brings both of you here?

Sartain: Me and Marion knew that Daniela escaped the prison last night.

Harry: What do you mean? How do you know she escaped?

Marion: She was missing from her cell and She killed three guards and one inmate.

Harry: *Kicks the Trash can* Dang it!

Marion: Look we tried too-

Harry: And you two didn't even warn the police!

Daniel: Sheriff! Stop! We need to listen to them.

Sartain: *Sighs* I may have to tell my true intentions, You see here. Me and Marion had a plan to kill Daniela.

John: You were gonna kill her?

Sartain: I wanted to use a shot of sodium thiopental on her and Later on we were also gonna kill Michael.

They were all staring as Laurie was staring at Sartain as Marion spoke.

Marion: But when we were gonna execute the plan, Daniela was already gone. We were gonna warn Haddonfield and The police about it.

Laurie: Do you not know what Daniela is?

They all looked at Laurie as Laurie continued speaking.

Laurie: She's just like Michael, She has his evil on her, His murderous intention and Someone that you can't take down easily. . . . Evil just makes her stronger.

They were silent as they were listening to Laurie speak about Daniela.

Laurie: Everytime I look at her, I just see Michael instead.

Laurie was starting to get a little scared but John, Jamie, Karen and Allyson were calming her down as Harry and Daniel looked at eachother as Sartain spoke.

Sartain: Look, We really need to find her.

Marion: We don't even know if she's dead or alive.

Karen: What if Daniela didn't kill those eleven firefighters? What if there is another case to that?

Harry: The way they were murdered. . . . *Looks at Daniel* It looked like Daniela's work.

Daniel: She killed Cassie, Harry. She's probably out there.

Jamie: Did you find her body at the destroyed house?

Harry and Daniel were silent as They nodded "No" until Sartain spoke to them.

Sartain: Sheriff, You need to keep haddonfield on a lockdown.

Marion: Sartain is right. It's too dangerous and people out there are still celebrating Halloween.

They were looking at eachother as Harry knew that it was a better idea to keep haddonfield on Lockdown.

Meanwhile at the bar, Tommy, Lindsey and Lonnie were watching a broadcast as There was a breaking news.

BREAKING NEWS

Eleven Firefighters Were Found Brutally Murdered By Escaped Mental Patient Daniela Crawford Who Escaped Prison Last Night.

Daniela Crawford, The women that killed people last year in Halloween returned to Haddonfield and already killed many civilians.

They continued watching the news as Everyone was staring as Lindsey spoke.

Lindsey: Isn't it that murderer from last year?

Lonnie: Oh goodness. She's back.

Tommy was silent as He was staring at the news.

Tommy: Its the killer that is just like Michael.

Lindsey: She dresses exactly like him and even. . . Acts like him.

Lonnie: What about haddonfield's police? Are they doing something about it?

Lindsey: No, They still haven't captured her and it looks like they still haven't done anything about it.

Tommy: This Law System has already failed us.

They looked at Tommy as Tommy continued speaking to them.

Tommy: We asked to give Daniela a death sentence but the mayor nor the law didn't even care and put Daniela in a life sentence Eventhough they know how dangerous and deranged she is. And now look, She escaped prison and haddonfield police isn't doing anything.

Lindsey and Lonnie nodded in agreement as They agreed about what Tommy said.

Tommy: If they want to keep this town safe and peaceful, Then they need to get rid of killers like Daniela and Michael, We asked to get rid of Michael as well but he's still alive and is also serving a life sentence.

Lonnie: Your right honestly, This Law System really did fail us.

Lindsey: Now Nobody feels safe when they are around.

Tommy: *Gets up* That's why I'm saying, We should take matters in our own hands. We need to assemble a mob to fight Daniela.

Tommy saw the civillians looking at him as The civillians got up as They were listening to Tommy as Doyle was telling them the plan was to have groups and hunt Daniela down.

Meanwhile Outside the bar, Tommy was assembling the mob as there was a group outside the bar.

Pamela Martinez, She is guiding a group that she assembled. She is mostly the cocky one.

This is Leah Van Dale, She is part of Pamela's group, Although Leah is very scared sometimes.

And this is Andrew Galloway, He is part of Pamela's group. He is mostly the tough one

There was also some other civillians as they were grabbing their weapons as Pamela spoke.

Pamela: Alright Boys and Girls, We got to kill that so called "Scary Women" Daniela Crawford.

Leah: You know she really is scary to be honest, Did you see how she looked?

Andrew: We got to stop her one way or another, Leah.

Pamela: Yeah, We see her, We shoot her.

Leah: How are you so confident, Pamela?

Pamela: You guys are getting scared like she's a female version of Slenderman, Come on let's go!

Pamela was holding a pistol as Andrew, Leah and a bunch of other civillians were following Leah as the mob were searching for Daniela as Leah was a little scared.

Leah: Guys, Can we just turn back?

Andrew: We haven't went further yet.

Leah: Seriously, Daniela scares me alot.

Leah kept looking as they were walking through the streets of haddonfield until Pamela saw a women walking while wearing a white mask as Pamela yelled.

Pamela: There she is!!

Pamela started shooting the women but the women missed the bullets as she started running away as Andrew stopped Pamela from shooting.

Andrew: Hey hey hey! That's my neighbour!

Leah: What???

Pamela: What is she doing out here? It's suppose to be a lockdown!

Andrew: She's probably heading home now!

Leah: I don't think Daniela even runs so that's not her.

Andrew: That is not her!

Pamela: Whatever, Lets go on now.

Meanwhile Tommy was holding a baseball bat as Civillians were gathering their weapons as Tommy was telling them to be prepared.

This was Io Shirai. She is part of Tommy's group.

Jessica McKay, She is part of Tommy's group.

Evan Peters, He is part of Tommy's group.

Io: I still wonder how she managed to kill eleven firefighters.

Evan: That is something a monster would do.

Jessica: My best friend was involved in her case actually, I just hope Cassie is doing fine.

Io: Don't worry Jessica, She will be fine.

Jessica smiled at her, Jessica is actually friends with Io, Evan, Pamela, Andrew and Leah and knew them for a while.

The three were seen walking while civillians were behind them as Tommy was talking to Lindsey. Meanwhile Tiffany and Grayson were also joining the mob to hunt down Daniela.

Jessica, Io and Evan were searching and were walking while holding their weapons as they noticed how empty and dark the streets were.

But Unknown to them. . .

Daniela was seen looking at the mob as She tilted her head as She was watching them.

Io: Where do you think she would be?

Evan: I don't know, She would roam around anywhere. Maybe we should talk to Tommy about this.

Jessica: Okay, I mean I already don't feel ready right now.

Daniela was watching the three as The trio walked away as Daniela walked away. From the other side she heard Pamela yelling as She was searching around with the mob as Daniela was watching them.

The hunt continues on.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.8K 24 8
"I think of you all day...'Cause you're in my way.." Mary Brackett thinks she'll never let anyone get in her way, she needs to be perfect, and she h...
6.7K 106 8
10 years ago, on the night of October 31st, a small Midwestern town fell victim to an escaped killer. Under the cover of darkness, he carried out the...
1.1K 18 17
Months after the events in Halloween 5, Jamie Lloyd is reunited with her Mother Laurie Strode. On the night of Halloween 1990, Jamie becomes possesse...
65.5K 2.2K 18
He was just a child. A six year old child. How could someone so small commit a crime of that magnitude? Your tiny head couldn't wrap itself around t...