Chapter 7: Rampage

October 31 2019

As the mob were on a hunt to search for Daniela and kill her, Daniela was seen watching a civilian that was wearing a Darth Vader costume as He was looking around as Daniela began following him.

The man was taking a bag of candy to his car until Daniela walked towards him as the man saw Daniela as He was about to scream but Daniela sliced his throat as the man was dead.

Daniela was breathing as She heard the mob talking as Crawford walked away until she bumped into someone who was wearing a pumpkin mask.

Man: Hey, Thats a nice outfit for Halloween.

Daniela tilted her head as She was just staring at him as The man continued looking at her until his eyes were widen as He recognised Daniela from the news.

Man: Wait a minute, Aren't you the same-. . .

The man started screaming as Daniela was staring at him before she stabbed him repeatedly before he was dead as Daniela was staring at his mask.

Meanwhile Leah decided to spilt from Pamela's group because she was being too reckless and cocky, She decided to join Tiffany, Grayson and Lindsey. They were out warning the civillians to go back to their home and that Daniela was out there killing people.

Lindsey was at the park while Tiffany, Leah and Grayson were in the car were at the park as they noticed two kids playing in the swing as Lindsey ran towards the kids.

Lindsey: What are you two kids doing outside??

Kid: Its Halloween! We have been trick or treating.

Lindsey: No, Its not safe here.

Kid: What? Are you gonna scare us?

They were laughing as Lindsey was worried as Lindsey spoke to them.

Lindsey: Where are your parents at??

Kid: We are just waiting for a friend and like there is a creepy women in a white mask.

Kid: And she really wants to play hide and seek with us.

Lindsey: What!? Where did you see her???

Kid: She's hiding behind those trees and then she pops up like peek a boo! I mean we are not three years old.

Kid: Oh look, There she is!

Lindsey was worried until they turned and saw Daniela standing behind the trees.

The kids were cheering and waving at Daniela as Lindsey was shocked.

Kid: Hey, Is that our big brother Dennis's mask?

Lindsey: Go home now before she kills us!!!

The kids immediately ran as Lindsey was worried. Meanwhile Leah was in the front seat as She was a bit nervous as Tiffany and Grayson were looking around until Leah saw something from the car's rear mirror.