π˜”π˜œπ˜šπ˜π˜Š π˜›π˜– π˜”π˜  π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜™π˜š...

By 3mxrii_

Named a violin prodigy at 9, Y/N Inoue was praised for not only his amazing violin skills, but also for for... More

1:The Violin Prodigy
3:You're a host
4:The Attack of the Lady Manager(Pt.1)
5: The Attack of the Lady Manager(Pt. 2)
6:The Twins Fight
7:Blue and Pink? How Odd...

2:Thank you... Tamaki-Kun"

1K 43 11
By 3mxrii_

I picked up my violin and the bow, my dry eyes that were filled with remnants of the 'eye-boogers' I picked out this morning, my face that contained eye bags faced the window of the music room.

'3, 2, 1...'

The bow ran across the strings, my fingers pressing onto the string on the neck and fingerboard.

I sighed, pausing. 'Messed up... again!'

Groaning in frustration, I rubbed my eyes.

'I need to perfect this piece before my recital in two days time!'

I placed my violin on my shoulder, picking up the bow again, I attempted the piece once again, my body resisting the urge to shut down and lay right there.

Bang! Bang!

"Y/N-San! You should really join the Ouran Host Club! We will give you fancy tuna if you join!"

I sighed, not bothering to answer.

"Y/N-San! Open this door for daddy this instant!"

I drowned out the sounds of his yelling and banging with the noises of the shrieks from my violin.

All of a sudden, I felt a temperature drop.

My body felt cold, yet hot.

I looked around and felt my mind going haywire. I placed my violin and bow down as I tried to navigate my way around, limping with each step.

My breath grew heavy as my body became drenched with sweat.

Everything was a blur.

"I-It's... happening... aga-"

Thud!

—————

I woke up not long after in a hospital room.

"Seems like you're awake." I looked at the speaker and saw Kyoya.

"K-Kyoya-san?"

He placed down his book.

"You fainted in the music room, Tamaki-San found out and immediately alerted the Host Club. You're in my Family Hospital right now."

I sat up, wanting to get out only for a hand to stop me.

"Getting out already? I can't do that." He adjusted his glasses. "Reading your medical records and seeing the data, seems like this isn't the first time, is it, Y/N-San?"

I sighed. "I-I'm sorry, Kyoya-San... I need to head home... what time is it?"

I checked my phone and sighed in relief. "Okay... it's only 3pm."

"The others are waiting outside, Tamaki-San was really worried about you, you know?" Kyoya got up and went out of the hospital room.

"He's awake?!" I heard a muffled yell by none other then, Tamaki Suoh.

The Host Club rushed in.

"Are you okay, Y/N-senpai? We heard you fainted."  Haruhi asked.

With the amount of people in the room, I stared at my lap.

"U-Uh... I...I'm ok-ay..."

"The doctors said you fainted from exhaustion. You must've been overworking yourself again, weren't you?" Kyoya asked.

My eyes widened, "how did you...?"

"Kyoya-senpai does background checks." Hikaru answered.

I nodded, a bit embarrassed and guilty.

"Don't you guys have.. Host Club activities right now?"

"We stopped it after you fainted."

I covered my face. "You guys didn't have to do that..."

The twins stifled their laughter. "Did you know how much Boss was worried about you?"

Tamaki blushed. "I was not!"

-FLASHBACK(TAMAKI POV)-

"Y/N-San! We, men, are here to please ladies! You are what these ladies need! Y/N-San!"

Thud!

I paused, hearing a loud thud sound.

"Y-Y/N-San ?" I called out.

'Something isn't right...'

I banged on the door. "Y/N-San! Y/N-San!"

Looking around frantically, I ran up to Music room #3.

Slamming the door open, i screeched. "Somethings wrong with Y/N!"

The members stared at me a bit confused, shocked and disgusted.

"Why are you all... sweaty?" Haruhi cringed.

"Kyoya! Dial your hospital and the police force!"

"Woah, Woah! What's going on, boss?"

I panted. "No time to explain!"

"Well maybe you should." Haruhi said.

"Look! I was outside the music room as usual and all of a sudden I heard a thud!"

"You sure he didn't just drop his violin?"

"Nope! I know something happened! Just believe me this once!"

-FLASHBACK END(Y/N POV)-

"And he was right." 

"Mhm! When the police opened the door, they found you unconscious on the ground! Tama-chan was right about something bad happening to you, N/N-chan!" Honey-senpai smiled.

"A-Ah... I see... And I have a nickname now?"

Honey-senpai sniffled. "D-Do you not like it, N/N-chan?"

I gulped. "U-Uh... I-It's not that I... don't like it! I-I jus-"

Honey-senpai exclaimed. "Great!"

"You know..." Hikaru thought for a bit. "I'm curious, why aren't you interested in joining the host club?"

"Yeah... why aren't you?" Tamaki asked.

I smiled. "I guess I'm somehow indebted to you Tamaki-kun, for saving my life." I sighed. "I-It's not that I'm not interested. I just... don't like it when people only like me for my looks!" I frowned, staring at my lap. "I like compliments, I like being the centre of attention, I-I do! I just hate it when it's only my looks! Not about my talents! Not about my intelligence! And..."

"And?"

"I'm not very good at this type of things, if I have to do it without my violin."

"Oh please!" Tamaki scoffed. "With your looks, you could easily charm every woman in this hospital."

I frowned. "See? It's only my looks." I stared out the window. "Music. That's my only way of escaping. Whenever I play the violin or whenever I listen to music using my earphones, I feel free. Like I'm alone. Free from all this infatuation and stuff like that!"

I sighed. 

Kyoya smirked. "I'm sure we can arrange something for you, Y/N-san."

I stared in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"We can make it so that you have your own hosting room. You can play the violin and talk to your guests alone. How about that?"

I stared down at my lap. "I... I don't know."

Kyoya nodded. "I'll let you think about it."

The members turned and was about to leave when I called out. "T-Tamaki-Kun!"

They turned, gazing at me.

I smiled. "Thank you, for saving me."

A blush crept up to his face. "U-Uh yea! No worries! No worries! Come on, let's go!"

"Oh~? Is the Boss flustered?"

He pushed everyone out. "We'll be on our way now, bye bye!"

--------(The next day-HARUHI POV)

I walked into the club room and immediately felt tension in the air. 

"Is something wrong?"

Tamaki sulked. "Y/N-San... didn't come to school today..."

"You must've weirded him out, Kyoya-senpai." The twins glared at the taller male. 

"I don't think so." He smirked.

"It must've been you! You asked that question yesterday so he had to answer and he ended up being forced to say all that!" Tamaki yelled at Hikaru.

"Oh come on! I was curious! The culprit is probably you, remember what he said yesterday? 'I guess I'm somehow indebted to you Tamaki-kun, for saving my life'"

"Did you expect me to leave him there to rot?"

Honey-senpai sniffled. "T-Takashi? Did something bad happen to N/N-chan?"

I stepped in, annoyed. "Alright! Alright! Calm down! Gosh..."

"What if, he just had a personal issue at home, hmm? Did you ever think about that?" 

They paused. "Oh."

"Let's just see wether he comes to school tomorrow, okay?"

"Something happened to him!" Tamaki cried.

A day had passed and Y/N still hadn't showed up.

Now I was growing worried. "Kyoya-senpai? Does Y/N have a perfect attendance?"

Kyoya shook his head. "No... not really."

Tamaki placed his foot down. "We need to go to his house! Maybe he's being held hostage by a kidnapper! O-Or he has a horrible parent who's forcing him to play the violin for hours without a break!"

I sweat dropped. "I don't think we need to go that far, Tamaki-senpai"

---------

I sighed. "I was being serious, senpai!"

We stood in front a gigantic mansion.

"He's in there! My precious son is in there! We need to save him! Quickly!" He ran towards the gates, attempting to climb over it.

Seeing a switch nearby, I walked over. 

Pressing it, nothing really happened but all of a sudden, a bunch of policemen showed up.

"Hands up! You're all being arrested for trespassing!"

Tamaki gasped, falling down from the gate.

Kyoya walked over to the policemen, he said something to the police and they nodded. "Seems like we had a misunderstanding."

They soon left. 

A butler walked out. "Seems like you didn't get arrested." He glared. "How may I help you?"

"We're here to see Y/N!" Tamaki yelled

The butler raised his eyebrow. "Y/N? Why do you need to see him?"

Kyoya walked up. "We're the host club, we go to the same school as him. He hasn't showed up for two days now so we're concerned."

The butler shook his head. "That's because master isn't home. He's in Italy for a recital."

We paused. 

"I-Italy?!"

------

I sighed. 

"So he had a recital all along?!" Tamaki screeched.

"Of course, you didn't know?"

"How did you know?!" We yelled.

"That's because he called me last night." Kyoya adjusted his glasses. 

"Why would he call you?" Tamaki squinted his eyes.

"Because he's requesting to join the Host Club."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 126 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...
36K 398 24
Hi my little Kittens I'm back and have more one-hots for you hope you enjoy and please tell me what one-shot you want next
72.4K 1.5K 17
[COMPLETED] Haruhi has been part of the host club for a while now but what happens when Haruhi isn't acting like herself? What if the hosts realize t...
353K 9.3K 21
"I learned for you." "Eh?" ✦✧✦✧✦ In which Y/n Fujioka is deaf and catches the attention of the strong-silent type in the Host Club. [MORI x DEAF! RE...