Strings attached |Twice x Fem...

By TelliMon

Y/N, your typical girl, who just wants to be alone for the time being, has caught an interest in one of the m... More

Begins a journey.
A world of chaos
Questionable..?
Here we go again..
A start of a change.
Sudden confusion.
Strings..?
A friend to a friend.
Why.. would you do that..?
My truth, and uncomfortibility.
Field trip..
(EX) Reaction
Nightmare..?
Why?
The guard of Twice.
And~ Here we go! ... again.
Unrevealed.
Trouble the rescue.
Confused, Team up?
Nayeon's questionable brain.
Continue, till truth.
Walk and danger ahead.
The painful final day.
Slow, and end.
Eliminated.
Anger; Blinded.
Not like I have a choice..
Roommate.
Short fuse.
Excuse me, what?
Broken glass.
A month later, danger ahead.
Now I know that she isn't trusted.
Stupidity doesn't kill you.
Doubtful thoughts.
Humans, they still are.
How worse will it get?

Who was she..?

2.2K 154 27
By TelliMon

Please, for the love of god, let me sleep, I can't sleep and it's 4 am in the morning, send prayers.. I'm dying inside..

By the time you're reading this, I finished at 5 : 16, and still wants to sleep.

_______________

Blood.

Blood was on the dirt ground as I shot my eyes open and looked around, only seeing the land that I once.. knew had turned into a battle field.

Weapons, such as swords and spears were stacked, scattered across the dirt floor, as I looked up, seeing an all familiar man.

The man had a smile on his face, his eyes bloodshot, as he walks towards me, more calmly.

"Well.. Taeyeon.. how was it?" The man asks, as he crouched down towards my level and grabbed me by the chin, forcing me to look up at his face.

"..."  

I kept silent, I didn't know what to do, heck I didn't know what he was asking! 

The man who noticed my silence scoffed as he raised his arm and slapped me in the face.

I felt the stinging pain from his strike as he lets go of my chin, I quickly looked down and blinked a couple times.

I looked up again, this time the man raises his left foot and is about to strike me down with it.

But then..

The scenery changed.

I was now standing, I had a sword in my hand as I was preparing for an attack, the only things I heard were screams of pure agony and pain, some where screaming from fear alone.

I looked around confused, and lowering my sword..

But that also meant I lowered my guard.

"Taeyeon!" A female voice screams, as I slightly widen my own eyes, I turned around due to the familiarity of the voice.

There she was.

Her.

She was running up to me, her face blurred confusing me, but that was nothing compared to what she was wielding.

She was carrying a sword.

I didn't react.

What was I even thinking..?

Maybe I thought that she might go past me and attack someone behind me, as to protect me.

But why..

Why..

Why was her sword piercing my chest and slowly going through the other side..?

Why.. do I feel pain..?

Before a minute's notice, I coughed up blood.

I looked at the female, I could feel my own eyes watering as the female looked at me, although I couldn't see her face I could hear her..

I could hear her crying.

"I'm sorry.." The female says, her voice whimpering; shaking even.

"I'm so so sorry.." She says again, I could feel my legs shake as I slowly collapsed, kneeling onto the ground, the female followed, she fell towards the ground with me as she hugged me, clutching my back tightly.

She rests her head towards my shoulder, I could feel her tears wetting the cloth that I'm wearing.

I couldn't do this..

My eyes couldn't hold it.

My tears finally escaped, but my sobs and cries didn't.

I was stuck here.

Paralyzed.

"You.. fucking.. traitor.." 

Was the only words I let out, before my world turned black.

I woke up, breathing raggedly as I looked around, I could feel my cold sweat slowly fall down from my forehead.

I was somewhere.. dark..?

Not necessarily, I was in a cage, my left wrist was tied into a dark chain, as everything was lit by candles that surround the walls outside my cell, I was also sitting down, my back resting onto the wall, as the door opens, making me more alert.

A man stands there, his features not clearly shown due to the candles glowing dimly.

"Ah, you're awake, Taeyeon." 

I looked at the man confused.

'Taeyeon..?' I asked myself as I tilt my head.

"Pardon me, sir.. but like, who's Taeyeon?" I asked quite confused, as the man freezes onto his spot, he looks at me, I could sense that his eyes were widened because of shock.

"You, of course." The man answers confidently, making me more confused.

"But.. I'm.. an irresponsible adult..?" I said confusingly making him silent.

'From what I understand this. Taeyeon.. person is much more capable than me... and being like this, this man should've known by now how stupid I could be.' I said to myself, as I waited for his response.

"No..? I mean, you have the power of teleportation, and time. So, you're Taeyeon." The man quickly says once he notices his on going silence.

"Okay, I do have the teleportation ability, but like.. Time? Ha, I don't have that." I said, while leaning my head towards the wall.

"Uh.. you're Taeyeon."

"No I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Aish! Who the fuck kidnapped a student!" The man suddenly yells as he backs away leaving the room and stopping in front of the door that he opened minutes ago.

'Hold on, how the heck did he know I was a student..? Do I look like one?' I asked myself, while looking down at my clothing.

...

Well, now I know.

"I did!" A person who had the double voice yells back, earning a small scoff from the man in front of me.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET TAEYEON! OR A PERSON WHO'S CLOSE TO HER FUCKING PROWESS! NOT A STUDENT WHO CAN'T DO SHIT!" The man yells in anger, making me take my right hand and put it on top of my chest, acting hurt.

"But you said to bring a person who has one of her abilities! You didn't specify which one!" The doubled voice reasons out making the man silent.

"Okay, you win." The man says, sighing in disappointment.

The man turns back and walks towards my cage, I could hear metal hitting each other, as the door cage opens.

Although I would like to just make a run for it, I can't.

I'm literally chained.

...

*BOOM!*

Before the man could even reach my destination, a sudden explosion erupted, stopping him from moving, he looks back at the door, confused as screams of pure fear and agony suddenly reached our ears.

'What the fuck-'

I didn't even get to think to myself as I felt the wall behind me crumble, making me fall back, I felt someone's hand grab my shoulder firmly as they snatched me away from the man who was still looking back at the door.

I quickly closed my eyes due to the dust that the bricks emitted.

I then felt someone's hand touching my chained wrist, and cracked the metal open freeing my wrist.

I widened my eyes as I looked up, seeing two cloaked people looking at each other and nodding.

"Who the fuck-" 

One of them covered my mouth, and gestured to me to shut up, in which I did.

It was better to keep quiet and not ask questions about someone that will make your life living hell or heaven.

"It's me, Sana, relax." The one that was holding my previously changed wrist whispers making me completely silent.

'Okay, how the actual hell did you two find this place?' I asked myself, earning a slight scoff from the other cloaked person.

"We'll explain it later, we need to leave this place, the others are... having a hard time." The other cloaked person says, I'm assuming Tzuyu due to the fact that she just read my mind.

I looked at the wall that I was leaning onto minutes ago, only to realize that it was already fixed.

Wait..

What?

The wall was in its original condition before it crumbled down, not a single brick was out of place.

Before I could even ask, the two suddenly dragged me away from the building that I was held hostage.

I was forced to run with them, but mention this, I didn't know where to go due to the fact that it was night time, the moon is already shining down at us.

But then, I stopped them from running any further.

They both looked at me, confused.

                                                               3rd

"I'll stay behind then, I can teleport you back towards our school, and the others will be there in short notice." Y/N says making Sana and Tzuyu silent.

I mean, of course they would let her do this, they wouldn't be dragging her out of the building like this in the first place.

But this situation is different.

Flash back.

The moon shined brightly as the Twice members quietly gathered around, wearing a dark cloak that covers their face, and their whole body.

"Sana, are you sure about this?" Chaeyoung asks as she looks at the structure in front of them, it was a medieval like structure, Sana looks at her, and nodded.

She was sure about you being here.

Her strings showed your location.

"Okay, our plan is simple, create a distraction, and save Y/N." Jihyo says as she looks at the structure, mentally mapping its outside.

"Who's saving her though?" Momo asks, as everyone raises their hands, well.. mostly everyone.

"Sana and Tzuyu." Jihyo says, as she looks at the group, her face unimpressed by how many hands are raised up high.

Sana and Tzuyu smiled, as the rest groaned, meanwhile, Chaeyoung steps forward, only to be sent back, nearly flying.

The rest looked at her shocked.

"And it seems like we can't really walk inside without being a demon." Chaeyoung notes, ignoring the fact that she was nearly flying backwards.

Now that they noticed it, there was a barrier protecting the structure, this would make it a bit more difficult to go through.

"It's fine, we need a demon to come out and make eye contact with me, I can at least try and deactivate the barrier." Mina quickl reassures, making everyone look at her, and nod.

"How are you planning on doing that?" Dahyun asks, as everyone smiled at her question, and turned to face their leader, who was in fact, groaning in annoyance.

"May you do the honours?" Nayeon teasingly asked, as she chuckles quietly, the rest also followed her, and began to laugh quietly.

"You all.. I hate you all.."

And so, that was where the chaos began.

End of flash back.

                                                               You

"No." Both Tzuyu and Sana quickly say, making me confused.

I mean, the two know that I can teleport everywhere, but why are they restraining me?

"It'll be easier." I reasoned only to earn silence from them, although I could tell, Sana's face showed a hint of sadness, as if she was losing someone close to her.

"It's a no." Tzuyu says, her voice is cold and devoid of emotion, I looked at her and scoffed, I grabbed Sana by the wrist, I could hear her yelp in surprise as I teleported her away from the place.

I was about to do the same with Tzuyu; grabbed her wrist and teleport her away, only to hear a word from her.

"Reverse."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.5K 40
'Good! Keep glaring at me with so much hate and anger in your eyes, because it's easier that way. It's easier for me to be heartless towards you, bec...
109K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...
15.4K 723 13
A princess who doesn't want a royal life, encountered a simple-living guy unexpectedly. Two people with different status in life. Could you believe t...
30.4K 905 28
"Ill come back for you, I promise" What happens when one of the best mercenaries in the world, meets a member of a girl group and falls inlove with h...