𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐌𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍'𝐬...

By ARAIDELUNA

dear diary. have you heard of one sided love? have you? that feeling when something going wrong with your cru... More

kim junmyeon's || exo
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
e x t r a : s i d e s t o r y
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n : d e c i s i o n

o n e

7.3K 201 59
By ARAIDELUNA

The teacher's headㅡ it looked like a curry bread; with her brown hair tied in a bun like that.

Everything looked like food now. I could sense my eyes were spinning uncontrollably with the hunger that I couldn't contain any longer. Please have mercy; I needed to withstand a few minutes more..

"Alright, class dismissed."

"Yes! Recess!" I heard some students in my class 'whispered' happily. Thank god! This boring History Mrs. Seo class is like forever that I might just chopped her head off if I were to be contained any longer in the classroom. I packed my things and put my pen into my pencil box. Wait, something was missing..

"Hey Irene, do" I tilted my head and saw my best friend, Irene was already at the door, with a sly grin attached on her pretty face. Dang it. "Oh don't you dare to leave me!" I warned her, attempting to sound a little bit terrifying. But meh, I sounded like a kitten with fur balls stuck inside my throat.

"Catch me if you can!" She chuckled before started to run, leaving me in classroom. I looked around hoping someone will be my company to the cafeteria, and seriously? Only me? I shook my head before stood up from my seat. And here I thought I was the only hungry one inside this classroom! They moved faster than I could possibly see; this must be the power of the boredom from History class.

As soon I arrived at the cafeteria, I caught Irene was sitting and busy eating her food already. I widened my eyes. "Oh, thanks Irene because you left me in the class," I said sarcastically as I sat beside her when she tried to console me by giving a little bit of her kimchi.

"No problem! Anything for food." She winked at me. I rolled my eyes at her reply. Not that I could deny, food was actually indeed the top priority for everyone on Earth.. And our cafeteria menu was always the best, though. "I bought your favourite curry bread on the way, since I was first in line. Here."

When I looked at her again; she was grinning to me that it started creeping me out. She had such perfect features that complimented well with her white skinㅡ and yet I couldn't understand how the hell she always looked like she wanted to slap anyone on daily basis if she put her poker face on.

"Thanks. You're not that cruel, I see." I slowly took the bread and slowly became one with the flavour. Finally, my stomach stopped making weird sounds. I was half way done eating it when I could sense the stare Irene was giving as she munched down her food.

"Valentine is coming. Every one's been talking about it." Irene said while clapping her hands happily.

Yeah.

"Oh yeah. That." I said, while heat started to creep on my cheeks. "Jun"

"KYAAHH!!"

What the? I widened my eyes as I heard someone or maybe even correct, a bunch of girls were screaming hysterically like they were being possessed or something. I tilted my head and, I think my eyes were going to pop out. This one magical moment that I should not missed!

"Oh my god! Look, it's Junmyeon." I nudged Irene's elbow, almost causes her to spill the precious soup on her shirt and choke her. There; one and only person that had caught my eyes completely since I stepped inside this schoolㅡ a boy that was really my ideal type.

"Not really, Chorong. Open your eyes properly. There's he and his friends; Jongin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo"

I cut her off by sighing dreamily. "Only he can catch my eyes." She then made a gagging sound, obviously feeling amused with the cheesy line coming from me. I narrowed my eyes when she tried to calm down by drinking water but she ended up spitting it out due to the excessive laughter. Drama queen.

Just when I was about to continue teasing her with more cheesy words, I suddenly felt the surrounding was uncomfortable for me to handle. "Oh no." WhyㅡWhatㅡHow?!

They were sitting at the table beside us! God damn it from all big tables in this cafeteria, just why would he choose to sit nearby when me and Irene were basically making a comedy skit right now?

I tried to hide my cheeks that were blushing using my hair. Like, it was the freakin KIM JUNMYEON. My eternal crush. One of the boys that was favoured, excelled really great in whatever he did and God had sculpted his face himself. I must admit that I really, really, really, really like this guy.

See, that was a serious really multiplied by four times. I had been working hard to be his ideal typeㅡ a side job of me running everywhere and investigated all pretty girls in the entire school for beauty tipsㅡ and I put my fullest effort in silently knowing what Junmyeon was really like.

"You're welcome." Irene suddenly said, while poking my shoulder. I looked at her in disbeliefㅡ did she do those dramatic responses just to get noticed as a comedy relief for Junmyeon and his gang?! Fact number 5992, Bae Irene was really a non shameful person ever.

Then I glanced at beside me where they were sitting and looked at his flawless face. There was a danger moment where I'd be paranoid if he ever caught me staring at him, but that wouldn't happen unless I get reincarnated as goddess in the next life, so..

I then smile when I caught Kyungsoo was looking at me. I saw him smiled back, showing me his usual love heart smile. Hah, I saw that smile every day because I lived next door to him. We kinda close too, and the one of the things that I remembered the most was that my family like to share our food to his family.

When I was a little kid, I might straightforwardly asked him if his family was poor and out of foodㅡ and I didn't remember what happened since I was out of consciousness due to him head-locking me. We hit pretty well after that incident, though.

"I ship." Irene chuckled beside me, her hand still was moving to eat whatever was left in her food tray.

I raised a brow at her. Me and Kyungsoo? "Come on, what kind of best friend are you? You should be supporting me and my crush more. Anyways.." I tried to change our topic because if we started to talk about Junmyeon, it would not ever finished. "What is it, about Valentine?"

We both then sheepishly smiledㅡ as if we were planning something big. Actually we did. I've had planned that I would confess feeling to Junmyeon on that day! After years of hiding, Park Chorong decided to stop being a weak potato and reveal herself from the darkness of a fangirl's life.

"Don't worry. You're going to get wrecked immediately since I am your Valentine planner." Irene evilly laughed. It was trueㅡ everything was her plan from inside out. She arranged everythingㅡand I meant it. everything. The script of my confession, the acting of me being such a lovely and shy girl, the chocolate and everything!

"Get wrecked? Geesh, thanks. Anyways, see you in class. I'm going to the restroom a bit and then for my notebook." I told her before standing.

"Okay." Irene replied shortly as she was still busy cleaning the leftover of her food. Seriously, I thought she might gonna eat the metal tray as well. As I turned my body, there was this moment that I swore that I connected my eyes with such lovely orbs of Junmyeon. But I quickly ran my eyes away embarrassedly; since I was literally a second away from tripping myself over nothing.

Of course, there would be times when we would caught each other's stare. I meant, we studied in the same school, in the same year after all. We frequently bumped into each otherㅡ or actually most of the times were me following him like a goddamn stalker. We did converse in a few interactive conversation during small event. I could say we were acquaintances; but I doubted that he even knew my name.

After doing my business in the restroom, I walked to my locker. I carefully put in the password and took my pink notebook. This would be the most precious thing in my life, ever, well beside Junmyeon's pictures. Inside this were the stories and experienced on important days. I wrote everything. My life, my personal and my studies notes. I know it's weird, mixing study and personal together in a book. But hey, who care?

Call me a child, but I liked pouring my life on pages with words that could fully be described. I liked feeling that kind of satisfaction. Perhaps I was being like because I had not much good friends to hear me obsessing about Junmyeon. Talk about being so loner, though.

"That book again?"

"Holy cheese!" I was a little bit surprised with the sudden voice. My life had been shortened ten years earlier, you know! I turned around and sighed upon landing my eyes on the figure. Well, well. If it wasn't Do Kyungsoo, that one person who head locked me in my childhood days.

"Shut up." I replied, making him laughed though nothing was funny. "It's my second life." I added and that had made him to laugh heartily even more. This guyㅡ couldn't he at least understand a girl who was in love? I rolled my eyes in annoyance when I couldn't stand hearing him any longer. "What makes you come here, Kyungsoo?"

"Nothing. Just checking if you're still alive after Junmyeon sat beside your table." he answered and that made me want to smack him with my notebook.

"Thank you for your useless concern." I closed my locker and began to walk. "Goodbye!"

"Wait, Chorong! Park Chorong." Kyungsoo called my name as his legs caught up to me pretty fast. I was about to ask what was the matter but he managed to cut me off. An innocent smile was plastered on his face. "Junmyeon told me that he doesn't have a girlfriend."

I frowned with the sudden reveal. So what? My mind went blank for a moment; then I managed to regain my memory back. Oh! It was the question that I asked Kyungsoo last week. I sighed in relief, silently thanking him for not forgetting.

"Nice. So you would help setting me up with him, right?" I winked at him. "I knew you were a good man in heart."

Kyungsoo laughed. "Alright bye, and don't forget to send food to me today. My mom is out working. You're my only saviour for saving me from hungriness."

So shameless.. This was what happened because my mom adored his family too much and accidentally taken Kyungsoo as an imaginary son for years. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, fine. I'll cook something for your dinner as a reward."

"Now we're talking." He copied my winkㅡ although it failed miserably since he didn't know how to close one eyes properly, before walking away.

I continued heading to my class, which was 2-B. It was a pity for me to not be Junmyeon's classmates, but I guessed it was better for me. Or else I really could pull off something extreme like a sasaeng due being too close with him all the time. But imagined doing class projects with Junmyeon as a partner.. Man, I could die in happiness just by thinking that.

My thoughts were interrupted as my face collided into something hard. My eyes travelled upwards to see who was the one that had the guts to block the way at the doorㅡ and gee, where the heck was his head? So tall!

"Hey." A perfect structure of white teeth almost made my eyes blind. Woah! This kind of shining teeth could only belonged to one person in this schoolㅡ Park Chanyeol.

Hrm? Wait, what? Was he really talking to me? This famous giant, Park Chanyeol. He was one of Junmyeon's friends; quite too close to my liking. I suspected that he might be my rival at first, but seeing him and Baekhyun gave me another secret theory. Let's talk about that later.

"...hello, there." I tried to scan him thoroughly, in case I did something that made him blocked the path towards the class. But something ticked me off. Really, I felt like his presence was familiar..but I didn't remember. I might had done something to him? But I couldn't remember what was it. Maybe it was all in my dream where that time I had the chance to snatch Junmyeon from his gang and hung out at Starbucks instead of him going to the Science Robotics Competition. Weird, I knew.

"Chorong, right?"

I nodded cautiously. "Yeah." What; was the dream real? I really did kicked him in the stomach because he wouldn't let Junmyeon out from the janitor room?

"Cool! I've been waiting to talk to you, you know." He suddenly beamed. I frowned and continued to state at him. Gosh my neck hurt. Trust me, he's super tall.

"You know me, right? Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He showed me his hand, maybe for a handshake so I shook it. And I realised that there were 'eagle-eyes' everywhere so immediately took my hand back.

"Wow, nice knowing you Mr. Popular, but I have to get inside class. Now." I emphasised the last word, putting up a small smile to ease the atmosphere a bit. Was he going to brag about him being Park Chanyeol? I didn't see any probability of that, but still his sudden presence kinda awkward.

"If I let you go now, will we see each other again?" He raised both of his eyebrows.

"We're in the same school, duh. It's not like tomorrow I'm going to be transferred to anywhere." I muttered under my breath. This one conversation could only lead to one thingㅡ he must wanted to bully me. Everything was weird for me, right now. Park Chanyeol suddenly came talking and giving this suspicious aura.

"You're funny!" I thought he didn't heard that. I smiled when Chanyeol decided to step aside, giving the space that I clearly wanted.

"No, I think my humour is lesser than my sarcastic talent." I mentally slapped myself. Aish, Park Chorong. Even though you were being cautious of his presence, you shouldn't speak so foolish in fronf one of Junmyeon's friends!

"Great, as for me my sarcastic is lesser than my humour. I like it when people are being sarcastic but I don't get the meaning of it." Wow, how did a happy virus like him ended up hanging out with a bunch of cool kids?

"Ehem." I flinched as I heard Sir Hwang's voice. Crap, the teacher was already here?

"Well done Chanyeol. Now why don't you improve your sarcastic talent by going back to your class and leave Chorong alone?" Sir Hwang said with an uninterested face. I almost burst into laugh but I knew it wasn't the right moment since I'd look like a fool instead.

"Sorry, sir! I'm off, then." He said loudly before dashing off towards his class. His long legs really helped him to get there fast. Sir Hwang just nodded before entering the class, followed by me behind him. Then, I received comments from my classmates.

"I saw what happened, Chorong." Said the one that gossiped the most in the class.

"Don't think you can escape. Anyone who close with Baekhyun's friends is an enemy.." I thought that must be the self declared President of Byun Baekhyun Lover Club.

"Nice catch, Chorong." The Class Representative was giving a neutral response; perhaps he would like it for the class to rise in popularity if one of the classmates ever got into dating scandal with a popular student.

I scoffed as I heard they whispered when I passed their table. I didn't even know why was that tall guy talking to me. Since Irene was not coming back to her seat yetㅡI bet she must in the cafeteria and eating again. Sir Hwang seemed busy checking our homeworks, I decided to take a sleep. What a hectic day today..

Nah, this is what they called life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 304 31
This is a story of a two pairs with two different personalities with some dark past gets together cause of the family? will the cold hearted person c...
1K 110 18
Mina thought that she knew all the answers to life's questions, but the one question she couldn't answer cost her and everyone she's close to somethi...
59.8K 1.9K 35
"I know we're only pretending, and that our entire relationship is fake, but what if...just what if...what if I liked you for real?" When a massive s...
17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...