š„šš€šŒšŽš”š‘š„šƒ + š’š„š‚š‘...

By my38babyy

DISCONTINUED āš–š‡š€š“ šƒšŽš„š’ šˆš“ šŒš„š€š š“šŽ šš„ š„šš€šŒšŽš”š‘š„šƒ?āž + āšš”š“, šˆ š‰š”š’š“ š‚š€š'š“... More

š„šš€šŒšŽš”š‘š„šƒ.
š†š‘šŽš–š“š‡.
šˆ.
šˆšˆ.
šˆšˆšˆ.
šˆš•.
š•.
š•šˆ.
š•šˆšˆ.
š•šˆšˆšˆ.
šˆš—.
š—.
š—šˆ.
š—šˆšˆ.
š—šˆšˆšˆ.
š—šˆš•.
š—š•.
š—š•šˆ.
š—š•šˆšˆ.
š—š•šˆšˆšˆ.
š—šˆš—.
š—š—.
š—š—šˆšˆ.
š—š—šˆšˆšˆ.
š—š—šˆš•.
š—š—š•.
š—š—š•šˆ.
š—š—š•šˆšˆ.
š—š—š•šˆšˆšˆ.
š—š—šˆš—.
š—š—š—.
š’š„š‚š‘š„š“š’: šˆšˆ
šŸ:šˆ.
šŸ:šˆšˆ.
šŸ:šˆšˆšˆ.
šŸ:šˆš•.
šŸ:š•.
šŸ:š•šˆ.
šŸ:š•šˆšˆ.

š—š—šˆ.

2K 52 40
By my38babyy

as i got closer..

i noticed that there was blood surrounding dami. i noticed that there was bullet marks on his car too. "damiir, wake up, please." i started freaking out and trying to feel his heartbeat.

i ripped a piece of my dress and wrapped it around where i could tell he got shot. "do not leave me damiir, i will go fucking crazy." i started talking to myself.

as i was trying to help damiir i felt him getting lighter and lighter. he was still leaking blood and i didn't know what to do. "JAY. JAY HELP." i cried and yelled so he could hear me. i'm pretty sure other people heard that, but that wasnt what i was worried about.

"whats up?" he asked worriedly. he examined where i was and acknowledged how damiir was unconscious, at least i hope. "fuck.." he mumbled trying to lift up damiir. he ran to his car and immediately took dami to the hospital.

"what's going." darrian asked me running out with ethan and dd. i had blood on my dress and on my hands. "are you okay?" dd asked me, worried.

i nodded my head not even knowing the right choice of words to explain the situation. "dami was shot." i mumbled. darrian threw what was in his hand on the ground and yelled. i could tell he was pissed.

"come on yall." dd said as he got into my brother's car. "what are you doing?" ethan asked him. "i'm taking yall home, what the fuck else?" dd said in an upset tone. i got in the backseat and darrian sat beside me.
i found damiir's phone in the car.

ethan got in the front passenger beside dd. dd put his seatbelt on and started driving. he drive good to only have his permit. he better not get us fucking pulled over, too much legal trouble.

✮✮✮

"thank you for taking me home dd." i mumbled to him. he gave me a tight hug, and then let go. this just too much to take in. we all were cooped up in the apartment trying to process the situation.

we all were trying to get in contact with jay. i heard a notification go off on damiir's phone and it was from an unknown number.

Scam Likely
caught ya btc ass lackin 🤣🤣

my heart dropped. i clicked on the notification to get the phone number. once i found it i sent it to jay, dotty, and darrian. shortly after that a notification on my phone went off.

Scam Likely
ya bros ded nd u next
🅾️YK.

my heart dropped as i read the text. "what the fuck do i do." i whispered to myself. dd hovered over my phone and read what it said.

"that nigga out his fucking mind." dd said getting up and signaling for him, darrian, and ethan to leave the room.

✮✮✮
third person

dd was really bothered by the fact that the man was threatening desi. he wanted to express that anger and do something in return.. he didnt know what.

"ddot, ion like how he fucking with her." dd explained to darrian. "i dont either but we got to worry about the first situation." darrian replied to dd.

"desi comes first, ddot." dd scrunched up his face. he was getting more pissed off by how they were discouraging his actions. "notti?" he looked at his brother, expecting him to take his side.

"i'm not gonna hold you david. ddot right on this one. i'ma sit this one out." notti said as he walked away to go comfort desi. dd walked out of the house way more pissed off that he originally was.

he was going to do something that could damage him forever. dd called edot for some advice and help. "edot i'm finna do some fucked up shit." he started off.

✮✮✮

"man, we barely know this kid." edot said in the drivers seat of the car. "and that kid barely know desi." dd shrugged. they waited until they saw a young man that looked like the dude and started shooting.

"GO GO GO. DRIVE." dd yelled to edot. at the go, edot started speeding, trying to get away. hoping they wouldn't get caught. "i appreciate it, man." dd smirked. he was lowkey terrified, but impressed that he took initiative.

✮✮✮
dd's pov

i knocked on the door of desi and dami's home. "desi wants some space." ddot said as he answered the door. "let me at least say bye." i shrugged. "go home, dd." ddot shook his head in disappointment.

it's crazy how one day he gonna be real bout it and tough, but when it's about the one person he dont play about he pussy and weak as shit.

i walked home from that point until i received a phone call from jay. "whats going on with dami?" i asked him immediately.

"they removed the bullets and give him another day until he wake up." jay explained. "let desi know." he added. "and did yall make it home safe?" he asked me.

"they kicked me out, and yeah they at home. i'm walking right now." i answered him. he may piss me off or i might even piss him off but he really show that he cares.

"hurry up." he said in an annoyed tone. "why they kick you out, kid?" jay asked me. he said trying to stay on the phone. "i dont wanna talk about it." i sighed. "you home yet?" he asked me.

"unlocking the door." i shook my keys so he could hear it on the other end. "alright see you later, bro." he said and then the other line disconnected.

"whats up, dd." my sister melz approached me "hey." i said dry as hell. "whats wrong with you." she said trying to touch my hairline.

"i told you bout that shit." i said with my teeth closed. she backed away from me with her hands up. i laughed and walked to my room. i looked at the notifications on my phone and saw that my woman texted me.

desi amore 💞💞
why u aint come backkkk 😕
💔

i clicked on it to text her back.

me
cuz ddot said yu needed space

desi amore 💞💞
man i'm tired of that nigga
i'm so much happier bro
jay told me my brother is okay.

me
thats whats up ma
ii js got off da phone wit him

desi amore 💞💞
wanna gts otp bebe ?

me
yes ma'am

i facetimed her immediately after she text me that and she answered. "goodnight, i love you." she smiled at me. "goodnight, bae." i said as i put my face in the camera. i just want everything to be normal again.

☆彡

𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

1125 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.1K 60
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ *ā‹†ā š¢'š š«ššš­š”šžš« š§šØš­ š„šØš¬šž š¦š² šœšØšŸšŸšžšž š­ššš›š„šž ššš¬ šš š«šžš¬š®š„š­ šØšŸ š²šØš® š©š¢š¬š¬š¢š§š  šØšŸšŸ š­š”ššš­ š­š¢š¦šž-š›...
250K 16.3K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
279K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
630K 30K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...