rise! leo x reader oneshots

Від vanichee

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as... Більше

- summary of chapters -
|A Small Moment of Peace|
|Falling 4 U|
|Couldn't Find The Words|
| Night Light |
| Human Heater |
| Nocturnal Creatures |
| By the Kiddie Pool |
| The Bet |
| Lifelong Promises |
| Distraction and Distracted |
| Conversations |
| Cutting Tension like a Knife |
| Make Your Move |
| Eye Bags |
| Childish Ways |
| Doubts|
| Shared Responsibilities |
| Destined Soulmates |
| Tricks Up the Sleeve ~ Pt. 2 of Childish Ways |
| Routine |
| The Great Holiday Bucket List |
| Out of The Blue |
| Home |
| Drinking in The Praise |
| Our Signature Color and Occasional Getaways |
| Curiosity ~ Pt. 2 of Home |
[ Unexpected Mornings ]
| A Second Chance ~ Pt. 2 of Shared Responsibilities |
| Loud and Clear |
| Leap of Faith |
[ New Bonds and Favorite Songs ]
| What Lies in The Dead Stars |
| Our Bodies Tell Stories |
| What The Bright Eyes See |
| A Little Distance Never Hurts |
| The Quick Deal ~ PT. 2 of Destined Soulmates |
| Night Disturbances |
| Mistletoe Magic |
| Rooftop Strangers |

| Souvenir |

1.2K 37 18
Від vanichee

!! (gn! reader) !!

Request made by @StarAtHome (see the end of the chapter for more details on this one shot)

[tw]: mentions of blood, injury, medical care (I hope I get it right sorry in advance!), violence, and cursing
this is angst with a happy ending so prepare yourselves! this a long one folks!
Enjoy!

-

You understood the consequences of running around with mutant turtles. And you were yet to be careful.

Living a quote-unquote normal life above the sewers, you would often pit yourself in unnecessary situations. Throwing yourself out in danger for no reason. Like you had a sense of morale in yourself and your abilities.

Being around the Hamato family has certainly influenced both you and April O'Neil. The oldest of the four brothers was the first to start training you two at the age of just nine years old. Raph believed in his beginner level of martial arts that he could successfully train you both along with his brothers. Though their father didn't encourage the idea of training the turtles, they continued nonetheless. Harmless sparing sessions were exchanged between you all and eventually progressed more seriously, from copying movie star Lou Jitsu on the projector screen, to coming up with individual signature moves.

To you, that was growing up. That was a normal childhood. Sneaking off after school and heading straight to the sewers was an everyday routine for you and April. And that was expected.

The simple training sessions turned into nightly missions with the brothers. Or at least, you try to be consistent with the missions. Your own life has gotten in the way of this. You'd forget you even had a life out of the Lair.

And so, tonight, you've made sure to accompany the turtles on whatever job they schemed.

"Ugh, gross Dee! You don't know where that's been!" April yelped beside you, scooting herself further away from the purple-masked turtle and closer to you.

"I am a man of science! How can you expect me to not be curious?" Donnie snaps back, carrying a mutant silverfish in the very claws of his battle shell. You squinted at the creature as it squirmed under the grasp of Donatello. Making a face you turned away and continued looking over the edge of the building.

Raphael groans upon hearing their bickering, "Real mature, guys! What happened to keeping a low profile?" You all looked below to the oozequito's position but exhaled in annoyance once you realized it had disappeared from your sight. Leo snickers behind you, Raph shooting a glare.

"Okay new plan! We gotta chase after the bugs. Waiting around here ain't getting us anywhere. Everybody to the tank!" the snapping turtle exclaims and what followed was a series of complaints. It was the fifth time that night that their plan in capturing the bugs had failed. Clearly, it was wearing everyone out.

"I thought we weren't gonna be here all night! This is the complete opposite of how I imagined myself on a Friday night," Leo whines.

"What did you expect, Nardo? You done being a crime-fighting vigilant?" you giggled.

Leo turns to you, "That's not what I meant. We gotta take a break too sometimes." You could almost hear a sense of sadness and desperation in his low voice. This differentiated from his usual go-to attitude and you couldn't help but feel a slight pang in your chest.

"What...would you rather do?" You clasped your hands together in front of you as you all walked closer and closer to the large vehicle that was impossible to miss by the rest of NYC, you were sure. You hoped your question to Leonardo would distract him in some shape or form. Thankfully, it did.

He chuckles dryly but smiles fondly, "I've got some new face masks that I've been dying to try out with you. They're unicorn themed, of course."

"Of course," you laughed softly.

"What about you?"

"Hm?"

"What would you rather do?" You did not expect him to survey you with your own question.

You stayed silent in your thoughts, processing the question well, "I think I would've just done homework if I were home. But to be honest, I can't imagine not spending a day without you guys. Going on missions with you all is something I would rather do than anything else in this whole world." You looked ahead of you two, noticing how everyone is walking confidently into the tank. You smiled.

You would truly take this over anything any day.

"So that's a no on the face masks?" Leo teases, letting you go on in first, as always.

"Are you kidding? I can't say no to unicorn face masks!"

-

A small, somewhat well-planned mission turned into a life-or-death situation. But that's the everyday life of turtle vigilant mutants.

"Give 'em hell, Mikey!" April yells to her younger sibling, swinging another purple vine from her right with her bat.

"Roger that, Roger!" Mikey uses April's encouraging cry to fling himself toward the very direction of Baron Draxum. He had made a sudden appearance while on the hunt for a swarm of oozequitos.

Thankfully, you had only come across the villain once. And it did not have pretty results. In fact, it had ended in both you and Leo arguing on the way home about tagging along in future missions. But you continued fighting regardless with whatever beat-up weapon you could get your hands on.

Flashes of color surrounded you as you looked for any incoming growing vines. Donnie occupied himself in capturing nearby oozequitos and you promised to stay right on his tail in case he needed backup. The rest of the team was busy throwing themselves at Draxum and two other mutant creatures that he had brought along. Although it was six against three, the chances of winning the sudden battle were slim to none.

You understood the power that Baron Draxum held in his claws the first time, and you certainly didn't want to understand it once more.

"Donnie! You almost — ack!— done back there?" Leo veers his head around to take a look at both you and his brother. The mutant he had been fighting was larger than the other and it was fighting back hard.

"Patience, brother! Catching these bugs is not easy in the least!" The softshell yelled back, not daring to take his googled eyes off the insects. You heard another sequence of continuous thwips behind you as Donnie held his transformed tech-bo firmly in his hands, shooting at whatever he could.

Your eyes land on Leonardo.

He stared at both of you, eyes glistening in worry. His eyes seem to fixate on you though when his bleak gaze met yours.

He's worried. You had a hard time concentrating on your surroundings but Draxum's vines suddenly remind you where you were. You smile and give Leo a nod. That was all you could give him to ease his worries.

But it didn't help the slider.

He suddenly yelped back when Mikey was thrown into him and the mutant he had been combatting pushed the two brothers back, sending them just a little bit ahead of you and Donnie.

You had no time in reacting when Donnie's pleading cry for help was heard behind you. You look back and saw him tangled in a mess of octopus-like vines.

You're head turned back and forth between the scene behind and in front of you. April and Raph fought Draxum and the smaller mutant creature in one corner. Leo and Mikey fought against a giant of a mutant in another. You looked back again to Donnie.

You promised.

You rushed towards the softshell and freed him from the tight grip of the vines, "I gotcha, Dee!"

Donatello gasped for air as soon as his knees hit the ground, "Appreciate it, (Y/N)." He smiled up at you as you too were catching your breath, slowly and steadily bringing him to his feet.

Donnie's eyes were peeled off of you and had grown big. But you had felt the area moving as the rush of adrenaline made you weak. What you could see, though, was his mouth suddenly opening, "(Y/N)! Look out—!"

A vine from behind you whipped you sideways away from him, sending you straight to the ground, almost scuffing your knees raw. It didn't hurt, thankfully. The vines managed to make a few scratches that would later on wouldn't create small scars around you.

But what came next shocked you out of the battle itself.

Leonardo was suddenly in front of you, swinging his ōdachi back and chopping off the live vine. Apparently, he hadn't been aware of his surroundings either and managed to create a thin yet deep gash on your right arm.

It was small, but spirits did it hurt.

In response to the pain, your lips let out a loud whimper, though you tried to shut your mouth with your hand.

You swore you'd created silence after that. It was like the battle was put on hold and everybody froze in place. But that was just your racing mind that slowed down.

The brothers and April managed to hear you and turned their heads unexpectedly with a gasp for a split second.

You didn't dare to look down at your arm, instead, your eyes focused on Leo's tense body that was faced away from you, slowly bringing your left hand to the bloody wound.

It was as if you clumsily attempted to hide the fact that you got hurt.

"Leo...," your lips were dry when saying his name. You had nothing to say but his name.

Leo finally turns around almost too quickly, a short low pitched gasp escaped his quivering lips. He studied your image and looked down to where your hand covered the injury. Blood seeped out slowly from the cracks of your fingertips.

"Leo, don't you dare—"

A loud whimper interrupted you and he swung his ōdachi in a familiar pose. A blue light suddenly lit up behind you and before you could look back, Leonardo had already pushed both you and himself into the portal, leaving behind the conflict like it was the least of Leo's worries.

And, in a way, it was.

-

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?! Are we seriously gonna leave everyone behind like that with Draxum?" You groaned in pain as your bloody hand never left your arm.

To avoid blood on his hands, Leonardo gently pulled you up from the ground with your other arm. Your eyes suddenly fixated on low glowing lights and you knew he had brought you to the Lair. But you had already understood that.

He was silent, the sound of his feet on the projector room's flooring made that clear. Aside from this, you heard a low mumbling coming from his lips as he paces back and forth.

Your eyes could barely catch up to his rapid movement, feeling dizzy each time he spun around. He suddenly perked up, "The —The bathroom...," he says incoherently as his two hands pulled you once again in whatever way Leo was dragging you to.

You pulled away, feeling a slight pain in your injured upper arm when doing so, "It's fine. I can take care of it at home. Donnie's first aid kit he gave me will do just fine," you let out a weak chuckle. The kit in question most likely didn't have enough supplies to take care of your situation.

"What makes you think that all of this is funny?"

The sudden tense tone made you jerk up. You didn't dare on opening your mouth.

"You're bleeding out for Christ's sake, this isn't the time to act ridiculous, (Y/N)." Leo pierces his masked eyes into yours. You've seen your best friend enraged before. It would scare anyone whenever there was a slight change in his attitude and tone. In a matter of seconds, Leonardo Hamato turned into a completely distinguishable individual.

You flinch back, feeling your feet underneath you move your body backward away from the mutant.

Leo saw it.

He saw the fear in your eyes.

The Hamato family's self-claimed face man was brought back when he noticed how quickly the room had gotten quieter than before. He sighed, "You'll thank me later when I save your life. C'mon, I'm gonna patch you up. Dad'll kill me if he sees blood on his couch."

The damage wasn't a life-threatening injury. Sure, it hurt like hell, but you were also partially right; the wound wasn't deep enough to get stitches. Nothing could fix this but a few days, maybe even weeks, worth of bandages and disinfecting around the area now and then. That didn't bother you in the least.

But your blood was currently trickling down your arms and you knew that was going to leave a nice scar.

Plus, Leo wasn't going to take no for an answer and would do anything in his power to make sure the damage didn't stay with you.

It would only be a painful reminder of what he had done.

Without saying anything, Leo turned back into the sewer hallway and headed straight toward the bathroom. You followed right behind his tail, giving the same muteness he had created.

-

You had never liked the scent of metal like blood. The wound being close to your face was surely enough of a treat.

The bleeding had stopped once the two of you stepped into the bathroom.

Looking down, you saw the caked blood all over your palm. You were able to stop the flow of it. But it left a disgusting mess behind.

Leo was rummaging around in a cabinet, looking for supplies. You sat yourself down on a wooden stool, patiently waiting for him to come back.

The scene felt all too familiar.

"You've got bruises and cuts all over you," Leonardo stood over you suddenly, exclaiming his inspection of the rest of your body. That you've gotten used to.

So do you, you thought to yourself.

"I hadn't noticed," you said bleakly.

He scoffs lowly but you heard him. You didn't turn to say anything though, you've decided to just take his fuss with you. He didn't want to do the same so instead, he sat on the edge of the bathtub.

Leonardo reaches down into a white medic box. You carefully eyed him. Earlier that year, you had brought him that very box. Leo was considered to be the medic in his family and had his supplies stored in crates. It was unorganized and you asked him why he hadn't gotten himself a nicer organizer.

He told you that he didn't want some small or used-up first-aid kit. He wanted a specific kit that was big enough to fit his supplies in. And so, in raising enough money, you were able to buy Leo a new professional kit.

Seeing it now, it had a name tag sticker that had his full name on it. And right next to it, there was another sticker with your full name.

Your eyes fluttered. God, has he been taking care of it so well. It looks as pristine as the day you bought it.

"Hold still."

You felt Leo's hand pull yours away from the wound, feeling a sharp sensation of cold air on the gash. He got a small damp towel and slightly pressed it against your skin. The coldness of the towel made you hiss lowly.

Leo looked up to make sure he hadn't been hurting you. Instead of saying anything, his free hand was gently placed on your knee, holding it firmly in comfort, "Relax."

You took a deep breath as he went in again, this time putting a bit more pressure. You did your best in keeping your mouth shut but your body shook itself at the sudden cold touch of the towel.

"Ugh...," you groaned.

"Hold still," Leonardo was getting impatient. You knew that if you didn't shut up, he would use staples even if you didn't need them. He would do it just to be petty. But the pent-up feelings from earlier were boiling inside of you.

You let out another painful moan.

"Hold still!—"

"Ah! Dammit!" you growled getting up once you felt the wound sting. He had been putting a little too much pressure.

"Just still sit, (Y/N)! I promise I'm not gonna hurt you. Just trust me for now and we can finish this up quickly." Leo didn't flinch from his spot in the tub. His eyes glint when he looked up at you.

You huff from your outrage and sit back down on the stool. His face softens and continues to work. You can see how focused he gets when taking care of others medically. His brows scrunch downwards together and he pokes his tongue out slightly.

His eyes slightly move from side to side but yours stay on him. You didn't take your gaze off him.

Leo had a nice dark-going bruise on the left side of his complexion. The area around it was a darker shade of green. Small paper cuts were scattered all over his arms, but that's what you get when fighting with the Foot Clan. Nothing new about that, but you always did find new little cuts now and then to scold him on.

From the recent battle, there was a small gash on the lower side of his cheek that didn't have blood dripping down the side, unlike the wound he was so focused on. It wasn't as bad as yours but you knew how much of a drama queen he can be over the littlest of details.

Yet, he was still fixing you up.

He looked like shit.

Repairing a broken someone when you too are broken isn't exactly ideal.

That thought made you bring your unoccupied hand up to his face. Your thumb swipes softly just below his mask and around his small injury. Leo gets startled by the sudden action but doesn't leave your embrace. He continues his work, acting as if he wants pleased with the touch. A small chirping sound was heard from his throat though.

You grabbed another small towel from his box and dipped it in the bucket he had next to him. You did the same circular motion he did to you.

Leonardo is in the process of finishing you up when he hears your voice, "You know what I think is funny? The fact that you get to go out, get fucked up, and tell me not to worry, even though you know damn well everyone should be worried."

He stays silent, chewing the inside of his cheek. "When I do it though, you get to shit on me all you want. That's not fair," you continued.

He finishes wrapping the bandage around your arm when he finally looks up at you. He wanted to apologize. Maybe even hug you in comfort. Hell, he was closer enough to kiss you in that area moment.

He didn't though. Leo continues to look at you, wondering if you had anything else in you to say. You did.

You put down the towel and place a band-aid on his wound.

"I wanna be with you guys. I like being with you and your family. Fighting bad guys and all. It somehow makes me feel like I'm a part of your family. I wanna feel that way forever. I'm sorry if I worry you too much though, but you worry me sometimes too. Maybe a little too much."

"You are a part of this family, (Y/N). You and April both. But I don't like seeing my family hurt," Leo says, placing his hands on your shoulder gently. You hadn't noticed that tears were dripping down your face when he brought his thumb up to wipe your cheek.

"I would die for you you hear me? I don't do this for fun but knowing that I do it for the people I love, I can't help but throw myself into danger first. And I admit I do get cocky at times, and I'm sorry."

That was all it took you to pull yourself into the crook of his neck, sobbing softly.

Leo felt himself melt under you and let you become vulnerable under him.

You wouldn't admit it, but you liked this.

You liked being reckless and having Leo there to care for you.

You did the same to him after all. It was a bond that no one could come in between.

"You baby," he chuckled lowly and wrapped his arms around you, inhaling your scent by burying his face in your clothes. It didn't matter if they were dirty and had a faint smell of blood. That was just who you were.

"I hate having serious conversations with you."

"Oh, shut up. You love me."

You pulled away and leaned your forehead onto his, "Whatever you say, Blue."

"Feeling better?" his tone was soft and it brought a smile to your face.

"Yeah, just...tired." you exhaled, feeling your eyelids heavy. You hadn't realized how exhausted you were. Leo was right. Breaks are very much required. "I'm sorry about worrying you. What you said earlier, I feel the same way you know?"

He grins. "I know. I'm always right, remember?"

You scoff teasingly, it was almost like he read your mind.

His comment makes you think back to a few hours back when you asked him a question and he replied with a simple response. And man, was it a really easy answer. Almost like he had no hesitation and knew exactly what it was that he wanted. And that's Leonardo for you.

"Hey, uh, what was it that you said you wanted to do tonight?"

-

"Why do you have the absolute urge to move around so much?"

Leo holds up a unicorn face mask to you and attempts to place it perfectly on your face as he had already done with his. It was hard to stay serious when a crime-fighting turtle had a unicorn mask on him.

"I can't help it! I have to fidget a lot! And you're the one to talk, Leo. You can't sit right for shit," you toyed with him. He glares at you.

Finally, he manages to place the mask on you. "Anything in particular that you wanna do?" he asks.

"Nah. I'm really tired I could pass out standing up," you covered a yawn with your hand. You winced at a sudden sharp pain in your arm.

Leo's brows furrowed in worry, "Wanna sleep on the left side then?"

"You know me so well."

He immediately gets up from his unusual sitting position at the edge of his bed and makes himself cozy in the blankets, opening a spot for you right next to him. You laughed softly and gently laid down, filling the empty area beside him.

You exhaled once you let Leo wrap his arms around the und your figure, placing his chin on your head, creating small circles all around your upper body. You melted in his touch and closed your exhausted eyes.

"Boy, this Friday night is surely one for the books, eh?" you felt his chest rumble in laughter.

"Definitely," you chuckled.

His soft touch moved toward your bandaged wound. He hesitated, "This okay?" You hummed in response. "I never apologized for this. I don't think a simple apology is gonna make up for it."

"Stop apologizing dude, you've done enough. Besides, you just gave me a cool scar," you attempted to brighten the mood.

He laughs weakly, "Just...promise me to cover it up?"

"I don't know. I think I like carrying Leo-made scars with me. I kinda feel like you truly love me this way."

"So you're saying I don't show my love enough?" He props himself on one elbow and looks down at you with a sheepish grin.

"Shut up and cuddle me."

You pull him by his neck and he lets himself be dragged back down. He resumes caressing your arm slowly.

"Like a souvenir," he whispers in your hair.

You felt a soft peck at the top of your head. You didn't know if that was platonic or not, seeing how Leo has never done that before. But you didn't have time to ponder about it now.

You were safe in his arms and he was in yours and that was all that mattered.

A souvenir indeed.

-

+Bonus+

A few hours after finally getting rid of Draxum, the rest of the group was ready to sleep until noon the next day.

A simple mission should not have taken them that long of a time but their greatest enemy had something to say about that.

"Donnie, can you pass me those two pea bags?" Raph groans as he squishes the frozen food bag on his cheek.

Donnie hums and barely had the energy to do so. The rest of the Hamato brothers safely dropped off April home and quickly headed to the Lair.

"Where's Leo and (Y/N)? The nerve of those two leaving us behind like we're nothing!" Mikey complains, perking his head up from the island in the kitchen.

"(Y/N) was badly injured by Leo. You know how he gets with them when they're hurt," Donnie says.

The three brothers were formed in their silence, suddenly sharing mischievous glances.

They quickly, but quietly made their way to the blue-masked turtle's room.

And there you two were. All huddled up on each other and eye bags filled with exhaustion. It was oddly peaceful for the rest to look at.

"Are those...unicorn face masks?" Raph questioned.

That was just the remains of a perfect Friday night.

-

Happy New Year everyone! Starting the year off with a request <3 thank you so much for the support, it seriously motivates me!
-vani

Request:
Hallo! I had a small idea for an one shot, basically what happens-
Usually Leo is the 1 getting hurt on missions, but this time, yn gets badly hurt, because yn is a strong fighter, like the turtles. When I say badly hurt, I don't mean like, so bad they can't walk, or bleeding like crazy, I mean like they're have a bunch of bleeding cuts all over their body, & leo doesn't appreciate it. He takes them back 2 the lair in the middle of the fight, & no matter how many times yn tells him, "I'm fine, I can take care of myself when I come home leo." He won't let them leave until he's finished cleaning and caring of all their cuts & bruises. By the time Leos done, yn is pissed that he can get hurt and scare them but the 1 time they get hurt, he gets worried. So he tell her that he's sorry 4 getting really worried even though he worries them all the time, but they don't listen, so he goes on about how much he cares & how he's used to being hurt, something like that.
After he's done talking, they forgive him. But Leo doesn't let yn go home yet, not until the fight that his brothers are still in, is done, but they fall asleep on each other.
Sorry if it's alot! I couldn't think of any other way to shorten this.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

79.5K 1.4K 101
This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can request other characters from the tmnt...
145 6 4
You were a fashion model, he was a crime-fighting leader in blue. You and Leo shared a long past as friends back in highschool, hoping to grow even c...