Five Nights In Anime X Male S...

By Thatdegenweeaboo

As you fellow p̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶t̶s̶ fans know by the title this will be a Fnia roleplay that is more different tha... More

Chapter One. A New Beginning.
Chapter 2. What's going on here?
Chapter 2, Part Two! (You can do that??)
Chapter 3 Night One. (What you've all been waiting for!)
Chapter 3 Part Two. (You did it again!?) (Lemon alert.)
Chapter Four. Proving myself.
Chapter 4, Part Two. A Frisky Turn Of Events.
Chapter 5. (Slight gore)I've Done All I Can. If You Dont Trust Me Now Then..
Chapter 7 Introducing Seduction! Lemon Alert!
Chapter 8 Who Are These Guys???
Chapter 8 Part Two. (DAMMIT YOU DID IT AGAIN?!)
Chapter 9. They Still Don't Understand, Do They?
Chapter 10. Double Trouble And Secrets Shown.
Sorry guys..
Chapter 11. Huh? Wait what do you mean?
Infomation dump
Chapter 12! Lets bring it back!!
Chapter 12, Part Two. This is Crazy! (Why do you keep doing that???)
Chapter 13. I dont wanna be here!
Chapter 14. Sneakin and Snoopin
Chapter 15. Wining and dining.
Chapter 16. This cant be happening!

Chapter 6. You, Afraid Of Change? Why?

5.8K 64 9
By Thatdegenweeaboo

Jane was getting dressed for her shift. She decided to want to go a lil early today for the hell of it, extra money afterall. Until her phone started to vibrate and she reached to grab it. The contact was Mairusu so she picked up rather quick. "Hello..?" "Jane hey listen.. we're gonna be shut down for the morning but if you want I can try and get Mary to do the nightshift with yo-" "Woah woah woah." Jane cut of Mairusu rather quick trying to repeat what he said in her head again before responding. "What happened with the pervert?" Jane asked her eyebrow lifted. "He's in the hospital.." Mairusu said a bit saddened. "Pfft did the girls give him what he deserved?" Jane would laugh a little. "No, actually he defended the place." He said scratching the back of his head a little upset Jane thinks so lowly of Y/N. "Almost dying due to a stab wound if the medics didn't arrive fast enough.."Mairusu said seriously. "Is that so? I'll humor you but if you don't have any evidence why shou-" Mairusu cut her off."I'll send you the footage after the call. Just give him a chance when he gets back that's all I want. Now will you watch the place or not tonight?" He asked Jane
once more. "Yeah yeah sure whatever. Just get Mary there as well." "Alright." Mairusu said ending the call as Jane sits on her bed watching the camera footage Mairusu sent her. She was pretty much kinda unphased but felt a bit bad about the match up. "Wow, he actually..did pretty well. Okay..maybe he isn't faking it..I don't know I'll try to speak to him." She sighed and thought to herself. It's not his fault what happened a lot of times happened, it's just trust issues people have and Jane wasn't about that shit. But then we cut to Vincena and where she was at a hand on her mouth tears forming, just hearing it made her want to tear up but after being reassured he was going to be fine she wipes her tears away. "When will he be back?" "I'm not sure.." Mairusu said with a sigh. "I'll probably have to check on him tomorrow." "That's right..wait don't worry about it I'll go check now!" "Well you do that, I'm gonna let Mary know she has to work the night shift tonight with Jane." Mairsus said before ending the call. Vincena would then get ready and once she did she locked her house up and went in her car to drive up to the hospital, asking to see Y/N.
"You again?" The girl asked as Vincena tilted her head"Huh..?" "Katherine right?" 'Katherin..wait! That boy is in trouble..that seductive..' "No I'm Vincena, a co-worker of Y/N." "Oh right, okay he's on floor 3 room 312." She said as Vincena nodded and kinda speed walked trying to save Y/N to not be eaten up by Katherine, something she'd do. It took awhile..
"K-katherine..H-hey wait what if someone walks in..?" "Don't worry we'll be fine.. I'll work my magic." She slowly crawled on top of you as you swallowed a little nervous on what she was gonna do. She leans close to his face then suddenly heard the door open. "Katherine!!" She looked up and turnt around not even bothering to move quickly, if she was caught she was caught she didn't care much. "Oh Vincena, didn't expect to see you today." "V-vincena!! W-we uh..weren't gonna do anything weird..?-" You said with a nervous laugh being shy. "You're so lucky I came to save you. Katherine you were gonna do something lewd weren't you?" "The cutie is stressed, why wouldn't I offer?" Katherine said with a cheeky smile. "Yeah but maybe he should recover a little..-" "or are you jealous you want to be his first?" "! That's not!" "We can share him if you want." "W-what?!" You shouted before Katherine laughed and gets off of him. "You wanted to check on him as well?" Vincena who was flustered slowly nodded. "Y-yeah..he did well in the recording and it looked pretty bad." "They said I'd recover in a week of the minimum four days..? I don't remember.." "You did well, a hero in my eyes." Katherine said. Vincena smiled "You were right. Small and mighty you say?" "Oh my god he said that to you?" Katherine giggled. You rubbed the back of your head. "Adrenaline is a life saver.."Your phone buzzed and you'd check it. The text reading.. 'Tommorrow night I'm gonna set sails to you! You'll be recovered by then right? It's gonna take two days.' You blushed looking at your phone and then responded. 'itll take a week or four days at minimum..you can stop by and I'll just give you the key to my apartment.' 'oooo..you have too much trust in me.' 'dont go through my stuff -~-' you set your phone down before the two purple heads look at you. "You know what I realized, your entire life will be surrounded by girls." Vincena said taking a seat, Katherine took a seat on Vincena's lap and she blushed heavily. "What are-" "There's no where else to sit." "Funny you say that when you were comfortable on top of Y/N.." "Maybe I'm just a tease." Katherine shrugged as you sat up. "Hey Katherine..my friend was gonna crash and live with me so we were gonna tag team the nightshift is that okay?" Katherine lifted an eyebrow. "I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm assuming it's a girl?" "How'd you know..?" "Why else would you blush at your phone when I'm right here." You blushed heavily looking say. "I'm gonna start to head home now I'm done with the teasing. My show is gonna be on I gotta go get my wine on." She stretched and headed for the door. "I'll text you or come see you later." She said to Y/N "Ah.. Bye bye Katherine." You replied."Bye baaby boy~" She waved walking out as Vincena sat there a little jealous. "She's such a tease.." "Yeah..I..don't..hate it either." You admitted quietly. "What?" "Oh nothing!"
"You should tell me what your friend is like." Vincena asked. "Oh she's a gamer girl we play games together..she's super caring..tall.. she can cook really good food I wish I could try it but it'll happen soon!" "Oh she'll be perfect. You know I can cook too!" Vincena said as you looked over at the steak meal Katherina gave you. "I'm sure it's really good I won't deny it. So..you're off today?" "The place is shut down this morning and Mary and Jane will take care of the night shift tonight." "Aah..Jane..I feel like she wants to sucker punch me everytime she looks at me." "Well Mairusu told her what happened, maybe she'll change. She's like that big bully you have around at school."

"I seriously doubt it but if it works it works.."You said with a sigh and you laid back pretty tired. "Oh? I mean..I guess all this visiting got you tired huh?" Vincena asked "Yeah.."you said a yawn following right after. "Well I'll leave you be. I got something to take care of." "It was nice seeing everyone. I gotta heal now.." You said with a small laugh. Vincena got up heading to the door, not before waving towards you and left the room. "So tired for some reason..I guess I was pretty interactive." You said before laying down and getting comfortable to go to sleep
Sometime passing by we're going to the two girls. The time was 11:29..
Jane was in the parking lot resting against her car before looking up seeing Mary cross the road and headed for the pizzeria as Jane waved for her to come over. "If you needed a ride you can tell me." "It's fine, I tell you I don't live far." "I'd hate for you to get snatched up." She said grabbing her bag and headed for the side door, entering a pin since the front door area was blocked off and was gonna start getting fixed sooner or later. Jane walked in closing the door after Mary got through.
Foxy was peeking through her curtains curious to see Mary and Jane she gave a small smile waving. Jane walked to the stage leaning against a table as Bonnie waved. "Haven't seen you work a night shift in awhile." "I gotta cover for..him." she looked away. "Him?" Chica asked lifting her eyebrow. "Yeah." Jane said, Chica looked triggered looking away. "? What?!" "Him..really?" Bonnie chimes in. "I'd at least say his name or say it in a respecting way..like he didn't just, I dunno risk his life basically for us." "Well I apologize finding it hard to believe that-" Jane got cut off. "You shouldn't feel that way anymore, especially if me and Foxy is on his side now.." Bonnie said as Jane looked over. "Maybe it's my ego? I don't know and I'm still iffy. Or I just don't care much." "I'd bet you'd be mad if it turned out he ran away during all that." Chica said. "Your being biased if he ran you would've clowned him! despite him protecting us you'd find something insulting to say!" Chica said looking a bit irritated. "Look, I'm not gonna have you all take me down for an opinion, I already told myself I'd give him a chance if I see him in person." Jane said getting a tad bit defensive "Seeing him.." Foxy said she was behind Jane and Jane flinched as Mary laughed. "Do you know when he'll come back?" "I can text Vincena or Katherine they probably know." Mary told Foxy "That's good, I may have to reward him with some treasure for helping my sister out. ..twice in a day isn't that something?" "He certainly proved himself. Foxy..I.. apologize for being stubborn I could have prevented some of the shit that happened.." Freddy said walking over to them looking a bit sad, she basically was asking Foxy for forgiveness "Lass..mm..okay I forgive you, just watch yourself bear." She said as Freddy smiled. "It's so cute seeing you all get along." Mary said as Jane sighed. "Wait..helped your sister twice?" "If you haven't paid attention, Mangles vocal cords are much better shape! Oi sis!" She whistled out. Mangle peeked out her cove with a headtilt. "Y-yeah foxy..?" Jane was shocked, wondering how in the hell Y/N did that. "If he did that..that means he had the manual. Someone hid that/lost it..and then the only other way is Mairusu's.. computer..-"Jane started to connect the dots and her eyes widened. "So he somehow found the notes.. broke in to Mairusu's office to only get information details to help Mangle.." Mangle moved her arms around looking at Jane. "He fixed or like..tightened my limbs as well I feel smooth like butter." She said keeping a shy smile on her. "So he wasn't being weird..he really was on a mission." Mary laughed. "We should make copies of it.." Jane said rubbing her chin before Bonnie spoke. "So..that means he didn't get his bag?" Bonnie asked. "It's been in there all day..I don't think they checked the office. Maybe those papers are in there, his bag I mean." "They haven't got his bag..? Wonder what's in there.." Jane asked herself as Freddy spoke."Trust me, you won't find anything weird. I remember the first day I did I saw food and immediately got lost." Freddy said with an embarrassing laugh following after.
BB came out and saw Mangle and waved. Kinda motioning her to come over, and she did and spoke. "Hello BB." "Daaamn they weren't kidding he did you right. High-five." She reached her hand up and Mangle high fived her. "Never knew how much I missed your voice." Mangle started blushing. "Y-you did?" She asked and Balloon Babe nods. "So adorable!" "I agree with BB." Mary said looking smug. Jane gets off the table "I'm gonna go find his bag. Make copies of the manual to put in parts and service." She said as she walked off down the left hall, as the girls would socialize. As Jane walked down the hall she suddenly grabbed her head falling down to her knees. "Owe! Fuck where did this headache come from?!" 'You know you want to trust him. You actually find him cute but your pride is too high and you have too much trust issues.' a Female ghost like voice filled her head. "Dammit show yourself! None of that is true!" Springy gently grabs Jane by the shoulders. "Girl..you are so tense you need to relax a little..the cycle is broken." "?! The hell are you doing active?!" "Because I simply can. But you are so stubborn, just like Freddy. You need to learn to let go before I set up a date with you two when he recovers." "You fucking wouldn't.." "You guys must get along. It'll happen eventually." Springy let go crossing her arms. "Whatever." Jane said as she started walking. "It's because you drink don't you? Why you act like this?" She said looking at her nails. "..! How.." she turnt around. "Not even Mary knows.." "Oh trust me. A lot of people know, we don't want to point out the obvious." She said and looked at her smug. "Maybe you should cut down a bit and you'll feel better." "..fuck you I'll do what I know is best for me." She said and headed for the office. Sitting in the chair cupping her face in her hands, was she right? Drinking does make people change, or she just needs to let go..it's becoming more and more clear Y/N is a good person so what are you afraid of liking him for? You won't get judged..you two are coworkers it's just.. "I..need to figure myself out before I get worse.."She said so sad and down. Before moving her hands and then grabbed his bag going through it. Going through notes, good, chargers, a tablet a flashlight.."Where is his.. oh!" She grabbed it taking it out. "Got you." She said and then she skimmed through it. Then looked up and flinched letting out a squeak seeing Golden Freddy. "Now, I'm not the Angel or the devil on your shoulder but you know Springy is right don't you..? You're stubbornness can get you killed you know and we actually enjoy your company." "I'm fine..leave me alone Goldy." "Maybe you can make time for therapy..I mean you usually work mornings so I'm sure you can find someone to help you around the evening." "I said leave me be or will you not leave until you hear an I'll think about it??" Golden Freddy looked at Jane and just smiled at her. "I'll think about it..okay? Okay..if it's so good and for the best and you two won't leave me alone for it I'll try it..I'm just..afraid of change." Jane said feeling sad. "Change..? Why so? Sometimes change is good." "See..sometimes..what if people don't like new me and then end up leaving me and I'm trapped with my new self with nothing left..what if people hate me Goldy. So used to the me now so when they see different they make fun of me for it..maybe I'm overthinking it or acting crazy but what if I lose something important while changing and can't get it back.."she said dropping the manual and then slowly hugged her legs resting her chin on her knees. On the verge of tears or a breakdown. "That's why I drink so I can forget about those troubles.." she mumbled sniffling as she wiped the forming tears from her face with her sleeve. "I guarantee you, it'll end up better for you and people will love you Jane. You must put effort and you'll always get a positive response okay?" Jane looked away to the side before nodding slowly. Then Golden Freddy vanished into the air disappearing out of sight. ". . Stupid fucking ego and pride.." She said grumpy.
"So..I had an idea.."Mangle said looking at them. "When he comes back shy don't we do a party?" "Party?! That sounds like an amazing idea! I'm sure he'd be happy to attend. Then we can invite all the to have them in one spot and have a great night. To be relaxed and to celebrate Y/N's heroic actions." "I wouldn't mind that, it gets boring sometimes in the night so preforming with be a change but for the people we like it'll be different." Chica looked cocky. "The food preparations will be godlike then." She smirked.
(To be continued.)
(Sorry if this was shorter, I was excited to get another part out.)
(2865 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 29 16
Ok so because I've been missing him as of lately I decided to make this - I don't own the art unless I specify otherwise the art goes to all those am...
21.8K 467 16
Hi guys! This is my first story so please rate and comment on what you think. I'll be making more in the future (support me guys) ^_^ This is the sto...
919 1 32
My fnaf fanfic including an oc When Angel finally meets her family it seemed that everything's going to be great. But soon it appeared that 16 years...
122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...