True Owner Of My Heart (Chanb...

By cclay2020

Baekhyun is excited when he finds out he is pregnant so he hurries to tell his boyfriend the good news turns... More

😘
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

506 37 15
By cclay2020

Next morning

Waking up slowly I feel a cold spot beside me making me sit up in bed faster. Looking around the room I panic, did I dream last night? Was Chanyeol here?.

I climb out of bed quickly and head to my sitting room / kitchen area. My heart skips a beat when I see Chanyeol in just his bottoms making breakfast. Yes I bite my lip seeing the sight before me. This guy really looks like a god.

" Morning" I softly speak making him turn to face me before he puts down the sauce pan and moves closer, hugging me.

"Good morning, sorry I wasn't in bed with you I just wanted to make you something" he kisses the top of my head before rushing back to the cooker.

" I thought I dreamt last night" I take a seat in my favourite chair that looks out the window of my apartment.

" I thought I dreamt it also but when I saw you laying beside me making those cute sounds I knew it was real and I couldn't wake you. I wanted you to sleep"

" What do you think Kai and Luhan will say?" I find myself smiling as he makes his way closer stopping in front of me before getting down on his hunkers.

"Kai will probably scream, as for Luhan I think once you're happy he will be happy as long as I don't hurt you" he cups my hands in his and leans closer.

" Can I kiss you now?" He says with a deep voice making me melt right here on the chair.

" Yes please" I smile the biggest smile before leaning closer and kissing his lips.

"When will we tell them?" I move away from the kiss as he stands up.

" I'll tell Kai now" he winks and opens the door to my apartment.

"Wait, he might have his date over" I feel all nervous and follow him.

Knock knock

" Poor Kai is probably sleeping in with his date Chanyeol" I feel bad for Kai that two crazy people are knocking on his door half dressed.

"Coming" we hear him shout.

"Kai will be alone, he doesn't sleep around on the first night, he gets too shy" he gives me a wink as the door opens to a messy head sleepy Kai.

" Shit is something wrong? , Chanyeol aren't you supposed to be away on business, baek is baby ok? ....what's going on?" he rubs his eyes looking panicked as Chanyeol just laughs.

" I came back as Baekhyun and I are now in a relationship"

" Are you serious about this?" he launches at Chanyeol hugging him tight.

" How was your date?" I ask as he turns bright red letting Chanyeol go.

" It was amazing Baekhyun. Thank you so much for setting us up. He was such a gentleman and I never laughed so much with a person before"

"I need to tell Luhan about us" I move to walk away down the hall but Chanyeol stops me.

" Your half dressed beautiful, Kai will go get him"

" I'm on it " Kai rushes down the stairs avoiding the lift in search of Luhan as Chanyeol pulls me closer to him.

" Lets get some food into you " he says while guiding me back into my apartment.

"Kai I swear I will kill if something happened " we hear Luhan shout before he appears in the apartment looking at us.

" Oh what's going on here then?" he says with a smirk as he moves closer.

" Chanyeol and I are officially together"

His screams of excitement fill the apartment as he hugs me and kisses my cheeks many times.

" Finally you guys this is amazing news "

" Oh no" I stand up from the stool as some water wets my trousers

" Kai car keys" Chanyeol says while being passed some keys and everything else is a blur to me

Author  pov

Luhan rushes down to his apartment quickly changing as Chanyeol calmy picks Baekhyun up and carries him bridal style out of the apartment and down the lift.

" Thanks for the hoodie Kai you and Luhan grab some clothes for Baekhyun and meet us at the hospital" Chanyeol puts a dazed and shocked baekhyun into the front seat of the car and clips him in safely.

Panicking on the inside he knows he needs to get Baekhyun to a hospital and fast. Starting Baekhyun's car he heads off in the direction of the nearest hospital as he feels a little hand touch his .

" I'm losing it aren't I?" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun who is crying and rather pale.

" Don't think like that, I'll get you to the hospital Baekhyun and we can have them check you over ok" Chanyeol can't think of what else to say as he rushes through traffic.

Arriving at the hospital he parks closer to the entrance and quickly gets out helping Baekhyun stand.

" Something isn't right Chanyeol" Baekhyun says as he sits back down in the car looking worried at the taller.

"Hang on", Chanyeol sees a wheelchair at the doors to the emergency room and grabs it helping Baekhyun into it .

" Ok let's see what's going on shall we" Chanyeol says ever so calmly as Baekhyun is in tears now holding his little bump.

" Hi, we need some help here. My partner is pregnant and leaking some fluid from below " Chanyeol tells the people at reception as they are moved on towards an examination room .

" Someone will be with you right away " the lady tells them as Chanyeol gets on his hunkers in front of a crying Baekhyun .

"You're shaking beautiful, here put this over you" chanyeol grabs a blanket from the examination table and places it over the smaller .

"Don't leave me please" Baekhyun cries out, making Chanyeol cups his cheeks.

" I am going nowhere ok " he kisses Baekhyun on the cheek as the door opens to a doctor and a nurse.

" Good morning Baekhyun, let's get right too it shall we? You are leaking some fluid I hear"

" Yes doctor"

" Ok let's get you up on the examination table and take a look " the doctor says as Chanyeol lifts Baekhyun up in his arms and places him on the table .

" You have a big strong man their Baekhyun, '' the doctor smiled while getting the gel ready to place on Baekhyun's stomach.

" Now dad if you can get on the other side of Baekhyun we can all see" the doctor says as Chanyeol doesn't correct him and neither does Baekhyun they just want to see how the baby is .

" Ok let's see here" the screen comes to life as the doctor pushes the device on Baekhyun's bump checking everywhere.

" Well look at the beauty" the doctor smiles at the screen making the others look as he turns the screen so they can see better.

" Baby is perfectly fine, the heart is strong. Let me just check the sac baby is in but I need to do that with a much stronger machine so hang on one moment and I'll be back I need to make the other room available"

"My baby is ok" Baekhyun wipes his tears as Chanyeol reaches over and holds his hand .

" You heard the doctor ,baby has a strong heartbeat baekhyun"

" Ok let's get you moved to the other room shall we " the nurse says as she starts to move the bed out of the room and down a hallway to a bigger room with similar machines.

" I'm getting scared now" Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol's hand tighter as the nurse puts the bed in place and locks the wheels .

" This machine is just a 3D machine . It shows a clear picture of baby as if we are inside your stomach"

" Wow really, so you can see eyes etc ?" Chanyeol gets excited a little as he and Baekhyun look at each other in shock .

" Yes we can see everything as clearly as if we were in there with the baby"

" Ok let's see what we have going on" the doctor appears and makes his way to the side of the bed . " Now Baekhyun you are still early in your pregnancy so the pictures might upset you a little because you have to understand the baby isn't fully formed yet . I had one lady say her child looked like an alien because it was still early days . So I can hide the screen from you or you can see it's totally up to you"

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol then back at the doctor. " Can you check everything is ok first then I will have a look"

" Sounds like a great plan Baekhyun ok so the gel is cold " the doctor spreads the gel and uses the device again making Baekhyun's insides turn up on the screen.

" Ok baby is growing like it should be" Baekhyun keeps his eyes on Chanyeol as they listen to the doc.

" I'm sorry if this hurts Baekhyun but I need to get you to lay on your side a little and I need to just push in around your bump just to make sure " Baekhyun does as he is told as he waits for the update.

" Ok lay back again" the doctor keeps his eyes on the screen as the nurse writes down some details from the screen.

" Ok " the doctor says, putting the device down and removing his gloves .

" Is it bad?" Baekhyun says with tears in his eyes as Chanyeol holds his hand tight.

" Baby is perfectly fine, it's growing the way it should be at this early stage . The sac that the baby is in is more than plenty to keep the baby well protected. The fluid you leaked did nothing to the sac so there is nothing to worry about . Sometimes this can happen in a pregnancy but it was still a good idea to always come and get it checked out no matter what. You are free to go home and maybe rest for today. If there is anything  else don't be afraid to come back ok but as for now all is perfect"

" Thank you so much doctor, is it too late to see the baby now?" Baekhyun asks as the doctor just smiles. " I have to go see another patient but my assistant nurse can show you " he says his goodbyes and leaves as Baekhyun gets excited watching the nurse turn the screen so they can all see.

15 minutes later

" Oh god there you are!" Luhan and Kai rush over seeing Baekhyun and chanyeol leave the exam room with big smiles.

" Is everything ok? How's the baby?" Luhan hugs Baekhyun as Kai comforts Chanyeol.

" Baby is fine what happened to me can happen sometimes but I'm free to go home and just rest for the day"

" That's brilliant news" Luhan gets all excited and links his best friend's arm as chanyeol and kai walk ahead giving them a few minutes alone .

"Are you ok ?' Kai asks his friend as Chanyeol wipes a tear. " I got so fucking scared for him Kai "

" Hey you did great, you were so calm with him and you got him here and everything is ok" Kai puts his arm around his best friend's shoulder as they head out to the parking lot.

"I'm gonna drive Baekhyun to the apartment. Can I have his car keys " Luhan says as Chanyeol passes him the keys feeling a little hurt and confused.

" Take my car and meet us at baeks place. I just want more details " Luhan says throwing the car keys of his car to Chanyeol.

" We could have just drove the cars we came in " Kai whispers as he and Chanyeol get into luhan's car.

" Leave them too it they need time to talk let's get some food" Chanyeol moves the seat back and starts the car

" Wait, are we not heading back to the apartment?" Kai says, looking worried at his friend who is speeding out of the hospital grounds.

" We are, I'm just going to pick up some food and bring it back since the food I was cooking before we left will have to go into the bin. Do you have your wallet by any chance?" He looks at Kai as Kai just smiles back " yes I have it "

" I'll need some cash and I'll pay you back"

" Don't worry about that now let's just get some food and get you back to your man"

Back at the apartment

Knock knock

" Finally did you guys get lost?' Luhan lets them in as Chanyeol makes his way over to Baekhyun on his favourite chair.

" I bought you these flowers to make you smile and I also got some cooked food for us all"

" You didn't have to do that Chanyeol thank you " Baekhyun leans in and kisses the tallers cheek making Chanyeol  smile a little.

" I wanted to plus you need to eat"

" Chanyeol, can you come into the bedroom with me please" Baekhyun passes his flowers to Luhan and takes Chanyeol by the hand leading him into the bedroom and closing the door behind them .

" What's wrong?" Chanyeol sits on the edge of the bed as Baekhyun moves closer, nearly standing in between Chanyeol's legs.

" Sorry about this morning and that with Luhan wanting to drive me home"

" It's ok you don't need to be sorry"

" I do I could see it on your face"

" I was just confused why we where swapping keys that's all"

" Yeah he did make that confusing " Baekhyun laughs a little as he steps even closer

" Thank you so much for this morning.  I'm just sorry it happened and ruined our news" Baekhyun places his hands on Chanyeol's shoulders as the taller holds Baekhyun around the waist.

" It didn't ruin a thing. I'm just glad you didn't have to go through it alone"

" Can I have a kiss?" Baekhyun blushes as chanyeol reaches up cupping his cheek and kissing him.

" Excuse me but I really need to talk with Chanyeol" Luhan says as he enters the room not caring what he walked in on.

" What's wrong ?" Chanyeol asks as Baekhyun moves back.

" At the hospital I wasn't pushing you away or anything, I just really wanted to know about you two and I knew I needed to get baekhyun alone to find out. If I made you feel bad I'm so sorry it wasn't my intention" Luhan says looking like a hurt puppy.

" To be honest I didn't know what was really going on and I won't get between best friends. I was just confused as to why we were throwing car keys at each other when we could have gone in the cars we arrived in . Just baek could have gone in your car. Other then that you have nothing to be sorry for"

" Oh yeah silly me " Luhan starts to laugh as the others join in.

" Everything is fine Luhan I promise" Chanyeol says as Luhan leaves the room.

" So what will we do today ?" Baekhyun moves closer hugging chanyeol around the waist.

" Well for starters you need to rest. I need to pop home get some more clothes and ring the office about not being away"

" Will you come back?"

" I should only be an hour. If you want me to come back"

" I would like that if you can"

" Deal then now let's get you and baby fed"

Late afternoon

" You're here" Baekhyun rubs his eyes when he sees Chanyeol reading a book on his sofa.

" Yeah I got back hours ago but you were sleeping. Kai and Luhan left an hour ago they said they will see you tomorrow"

" I didn't think I'd sleep so long, " baekhyun says as he makes his way to the kitchen pouring out some water .

" You look so beautiful when you are sleepy," Chanyeol says in his deep voice making Baekhyun jump feeling hands touching his hips.

" Damn you moved fast" Baekhyun turns in Chanyeol's arms putting the glass down.

" Shall I order some food?" Chanyeol looks into Baekhyun's eyes deeply making Baekhyun swoon.

" You are just so beautiful, " Baekhyun says out loud making chanyeol laugh.

" So are you , now do you want some food?"

" I do want something "

" What is it?"

" I want to see if your naked under that hoodie"

" What, why?" Chanyeol laughs as Baekhyun blushes.

" Cause since I first saw you I kinda wondered and I have been right "

" You could be wrong now " Chanyeol says playfully as he kisses Baekhyun's forehead

" Can I check?"

" Sure"

Baekhyun starts to unzip Chanyeol's hoodie and gets wide eyed as chanyeol is naked underneath.

" I was right" Baekhyun giggles as he touches the tallers torso.

" I want to do this," baekhyun says while kissing chanyeol's chest.

" So beautiful " Chanyeol closes his eyes to the soft touch of Baekhyun's lips on his naked chest.

"After I rest I want us to make love again"

" We don't have to make love Baekhyun I will wait till the baby is born if I have to once I know your mine"

"Why are you so perfect?"

"I'm not perfect Baekhyun nobody is"

"Well I think you are and I'm glad we are together now I really am"

Knock knock

"I got food, who's hungry?" Luhan lets himself in the apartment, making the two pull away from each other.

"Luhan you should have called, Chanyeol was going to get some food for us?"

"It's ok I got some now he won't have too"

Chanyeol zips up his hoodie and fixes himself as Baekhyun can feel this is going to be a problem .

"I'll get Kai I have plenty here" Luhan leaves and bangs on Kai's door asking him over for food.

"I'm sorry about this," Baekhyun says as he and Chanyeol grab some food.

"Don't be, we have food now, eat I'll get some glasses".

Chanyeol heads to the kitchen and Baekhyun watches all the fussing of Luhan dragging Kai into his apartment and taking over . He feels bad for chanyeol trying but Luhan beats him to it .

Is this gonna be the start of problems with his best friend and his boyfriend he sighs and heads to his bedroom locking the door.

"Baek, are you ok?" Luhan knocks on the bedroom door.

"We have food come on you need to eat "

The knocking stops as he lays on his back looking up at the ceiling . What do I do? Bump uncle Luhan is starting something with daddy Chanyeol, I can sense it.

"Baekhyun sweetheart" Chanyeol taps softly on the door making Baekhyun sit up.

"I need to go back to China  something is wrong there and I need to fix it"

Baekhyun opens the door and looks at a worried Chanyeol

"I know I said I would stay but I really need to go"

"It's ok I understand" Baekhyun moves to the side as Chanyeol grabs his bag with his passport in it .

"Why are you in here baekhyun?"

"It just all got so overwhelming for me that's all"

"Are you sure that's all it is ?" Chanyeol moves closer cupping Baekhyun's cheeks and searching his eyes.

"Yes I'm sure"

"Hey what's going on?" Luhan appears as Chanyeol swings his bag over his shoulder. Baekhyun lets out a sigh wishing to be left alone with Chanyeol for a moment.

"I have to go to China. That's what the call was I took . You can keep your eyes on Baekhyun till I get back"

"Of course I'm his best friend" Luhan puts his arms around Baekhyun's shoulder as Chanyeol moves to kiss Baekhyun but stops as Luhan is pretty close.

"I'll see myself out"

Chanyeol makes his way to the main door of the apartment, opening it.

"Wait" Baekhyun shouts as he follows Chanyeol out into the landing.

"Can I have a goodbye kiss please?"

"Of course you can come here" Chanyeol pulls the smaller close to him and kisses him softly on the lips.

"I'll get back as soon as I can. I promise just to make sure you rest ok. I will text you later to see if you're awake and if you are I will facetime you"

"I'd love that, please be safe and I promise I will rest"

"No Luhan give them space" . They hear Kai say before the door to the apartment closes.

"I wonder what that's about?" Chanyeol says before kissing Baekhyun again

"Don't worry I'll sort it you go do what you need to do and don't worry about me ok"

"Course I will worry about you I made a promise"

"Hey, sometimes promises have to be broken because of work. I won't hold it over you chanyeol"

"You really are amazing Baekhyun"

"I know"

They both share a longer kiss this time before pulling away . "I best go please rest and I will speak to you later as for you little bump" Chanyeol gets on one knee and holds Baekhyun's bump . "Behave in there for your mum and I'll be back soon" he gently kisses the bump making Baekhyun let a tear fall

"I upset you didn't I?" Chanyeol says while standing back up again

"No not at all I just love it, I never thought I'd have that"

"Well you will have it all the time. I'll be back soon ok"

"Be safe Chanyeol"

"Bye" and with those words Chanyeol steps into the lift and leaves . Baekhyun leans against the wall and takes a deep breath knowing he has to sort whatever this is with Luhan now .

Entering his apartment he sees Kai cleaning up some food as Luhan is unboxing some boxes.

"Now see all done" Luhan seems proud he helped

"Luhan we need to talk"

"Yeah what's up?" 

"Did you realise what you're doing?" Baekhyun takes a seat on the tall stool as Luhan looks at him with wide eyes.

"I'm helping"

"No you're taking over Luhan this isn't like you"

"What how... I'm just helping my best friend"

" There is helping and there is making Chanyeol know where he stands"

"What do you mean?"

"Luhan you are pushing Chanyeol away"

"What ....cause I brought over food don't be silly"

"You should have called first, we could have been doing anything . You basically told him you were driving me home not him"

"I told him to follow us and don't tell me he is sensitive"

"Hold on Luhan he hasn't said a thing to me just I can sense it you're pushing him off all of a sudden you wanted me to date. I'm finally doing it and now you're pushing and not giving him a chance"

"I did nothing wrong here baek. So I wanted to drive you home no big deal I ordered food so what"

"And when I was in the hallway you had to come put ur nose in"

"I didn't"

"Yeah cause Kai stopped you"

"Hey I'm gonna butt in here now and say you both need to calm this isn't resting like the doctor told you" Kai says making Baekhyun agree

"I'll go home so tell sensitive Chanyeol thanks for taking my best friend away from me" Luhan leaves the room slamming the door behind him.

"Are you ok where did all that come from?" 

"I don't know Kai I just felt like all of a sudden Luhan was marking me as if I'm his and letting Chanyeol know it In a subtle way"

"Hey look please eat and just sit here and we can talk about it ok but we calm first we don't need to be going back to the hospital"

Kai passes Baekhyun some food as they both sit and eat before anyone speaks .

"I needed that " Baekhyun wipes his mouth after finishing a plate of food.

" It was nice I'll clear up" Kai makes his way to the bin and throws out the last of the food containers.

" Am I overreacting Kai?'

" I honestly don't know you guys long enough to give an answer to that . Maybe Luhan is just worried for you. You went through a lot as far as I know so maybe he is making sure your ok"

" I'm an idiot aren't I?" Baekhyun lowers his head and runs his fingers through his hair feeling bad.

" Maybe who knows" Kai says playfully making Baekhyun look up and laugh

" Ohhh now we are alone, can you tell me about your date" Baekhyun wiggles his eyebrows as Kai gets excited .

" I have been trying to tell you all day . Come sit in the sofa and I'll fill you in "

To be continued....

❤️C❤️

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 176 16
I woke up because the sunlight was hitting my eyes. I moved and start whining because my back lower was hurtful. He and I were naked in the bed. My t...
334K 18.3K 84
*Complete* Book 1 Baekhyun's best friend is getting married he is expected to attend, even if that means cutting a deal with his obsessive boyfriend...
44.9K 1.9K 22
Memories were made, then painfully wrenched away as they separated. What was once a valued friendship and vague romantic interest was now only someth...
115K 5.1K 31
"I fell in love with my best friend." -Jason Chen Byun Baekhyun accidentally slips and faceplants for his best Park Chanyeol. Will it be a one sided...