The borderlands~reflections

By Starr_giirl

Character insert in Alice in borderland.Ichikawa Ayaka is just a regular highschool girl who one day Finds e... More

Intro
Lonley
The second game
Clues
The first hearts game
The aftermath
Training and adventures
(Not a chapter)Additional stuff
Another hearts game
Late nights and rooftops
The beach
New look
The first game and new friends
Militants
Another game?
Conversations
Early mornings
Hatters death
Helping out
The witch hunt
Pain
Confessions
New beginnings
King of spades

Fighting

46 0 0
By Starr_giirl

I reached behind my back and quickly unsheathed the sword and pointed it at the the woman,I went into my starting stance .If I'm going to die i wanna die trying.

She striked first and i quickly countered here attack, this went on for a while, i doged her lethal attacks,trying my best to not get seriously hurt.She walked closer with each swift motion of the katana.

I used the sword to push away as she went in for another attack,I flipped backwards.So I now had enough space to think.All i have to do is get the katana away from her and then i could easily beat her up there,I should listen to all the things i learnt, the book, from my uncle.

"Remember all you have to do is find your opponents weakness."My uncle said,pulling me off the floor

She does have a pattern,she swings up diagonally,then back down the opposite, she then trys to go for the final blow and swing straight across aiming for the heart,that is right one blow to the heart would be fatal.

I should Use this to my advantage.

I ran in dodging all her attacks,just like that the tables had turned.I swung the sword skillfully.She yelped in pain as I finally landed one hit across her arm.I got my confidence back and went from there.

while she was distracted i went in for a kick in her stomach,she fell back but quickly recovered.How did she even recover from that?

Now we equally went on back and forth fighting.

I slowly stepped closer and closer with each swing of the sword,dodging her attacks.

I finally went in for the last blow.

I screamed as she landed a cut on my thigh.This time i didn't hesitate and sliced the blade across her chest.She let out a huge scream, she fell to the floor and dropped her sword.

I grabbed her sword and pointed both at her.

"I win"I smirked.

Seeing the look of defeat on her face made all this feel so worth it.

"I'll tell you."she sighed in defeat.

"Hurry up then."

"I,I was forced, this place is not what it seems,My job was to cause chaos in this game ,get people killed, this is not something I'm proud to admit but I set this game up in this game I'm the dealer, Goodbye."

She looked into my eyes as a laser came down from the sky and her body went limp

I stared in horror at the corpse,though I knew she was dead her eyes still remained open with the horrified look of death.

the tears started again,they poured sorrowfully down my check,She was a dealer?What did that mean she set up the game.She was forced she had to be telling the truth I could truly see it in her eyes.

I put my sword away and dropped the other one.I walked towards the tree she lay on and slowly closed her eyes, I laid her pale body on the ground .

"Goodbye,rest in peace."

Though i didn't even feel like doing anything after all that.I felt the putrid smell of smoke fill my nose.Smoke? It was a fire the trees around me were burning, someone set fire to this place,It was definitely those two,since they cant find the remaing players they decided to force them out.

"I have to get out of here."I coughed out.

I picked up the other katana and started running.Running as fast as i can out.I froze in shock as i heard the sound of a gunshot ring in my ears.

"Shit"

I saw him,was that Maki.

i jogged back, It looked like that man was trying to shoot him but missed, he must be the third person left.Before anything else could happen,I lifted up my jacket and picked up the gun in my right hand.With the best of my ability, I aimed then fired,I must have shot about five times before the gun stopped working.
The man immediately fell to the floor,

"Maki-san are you okay?"

I ran to him.He had a big stab wound in his leg and looked seriously hurt.

"Thank you."He cried out.

"We need to get out now before we get killed."

He nodded.I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and held him securely and used all my strength to get both of us out.

We finally got to the clearing and it was a mess The dead bodies littered the place.

"10 minutes remaining."

"So it's you two left, look at all the mess you caused,I'm guessing you're the one who killed her."He pointed towards me.

"Hold my gun and stay here."I ordered him.

I took out both swords.

"It was me indeed,You two made it quite obvious that you were working together I see you sold out your buddy as soon as all the hard work was done,what did you kill him with, gun, knife-"

"I'm going to kill you, you scrawny little fucker."

I walked closer to him,I don't know what was going through my mind.After seeing all that death my mind went numb,All i felt was rage.

"Come here then."

I done my usual fighting stance,holding the two katana's securely in place.This time i didn't wait, I threw myself at him,putting in the rest of my energy left in this fight.I swung my swords aggressively at the man,he dogged easily but i persisted,swinging the two swords gracefully.

i finally landed a hit on his check.He only got more angry and grabbed one of the swords, his blood seeped on to the sword and he threw it away.He cracked his knuckles one last time.And hit me on the face.I fell back.

"That's it I'm going to beat your ass with my bare hands you cunt."I yelled, dropping my sword.I took off my jacket and threw it on the floor.

I went on punching him, he blocked my hits.I now knew what i needed to do.

i flipped back, good distraction just in time for me to swoop in and land a large punch across his face.I kicked his knee back and heard the snap.He yelped in pain.I took this as a chance and kicked him in his crotch area.I jumped up,with one high kick,he finally fell completely to the floor.

I walked slightly closer to check if he was unconscious ,that was a big mistake.He threw me onto the ground.

and wrapped his hands around my neck,I kicked,slapped and punched but his hands only went tighter.That was the first time I truly felt what death was like.

"Bang"

"Bang"

"Bang"

His hands loosened and he fell on top of me.I felt blood soak into my black top.It wasn't my blood.

Maki shot him.

I pushed the man off me as i gasped for air.My eye sight went fuzzy as well as my hearing .I was snapped back into reality when i heard Maki yelling my name,he crouched down beside my figure,holding my head up.I looked back at him.

"Thank you."I said

"Times up, call out the names of your two votes "

"Ayaka and Maki."
"Maki and Ayaka"

"Game clear."

The tears started again.
I quickly wiped them away but they persisted.
It was fear, relief, anger and sadness all at the same time.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders.I hugged him back as the tears fell.he rubbed circles into my back.

Now that I was with someone else it felt a bit lot better.
We stayed like that for a few more seconds, 

I picked up my gun and reloaded it with pistols from a gun that I had found.I also picked up my katana and black jacket.Decided to leave the rest as I urgently needed to treat Maki's wound.I already ripped my top and tied my top sleeve tightly around his leg to stop the bleeding.

Maki looked like he took some stuff as-well.He looked horrible sweaty ,pale and overall sickly.

We left the place.I put down the phone and picked up the two cards for the both of us on the way out.
I held him up to walk,

We walked out back into the night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.1K 93
I would break the promise I made to myself five years ago! I had promised that I wouldn't do it again, that I wouldn't make the mistake again... And...
104K 3K 20
THE WHITE QUEEN โ She believes, in borderland, I'm safe away from everyone. She would eliminate anyone that would ca...
390K 15.1K 62
The eighteen year old Kimora Sasaki has no clue how to move on with her life. She struggles with the harsh and demanding expectations of her parents...