Snow Crushing

By laurendeanwrites

Small town guy meets city girl during Christmas season ❄ Noa decides to spend Christmas in a small town where... More

Welcome
Characters
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

158 7 3
By laurendeanwrites

Camden

I worry about Aydin will get too attached to Noa but I'll just have to trust that everything will work out between us. I'll make sure it will. Not jus for Aydin's sake but for mine as well.

New Year's eve isn't huge in this town. Some people will light some firework but most people either spend it with family or go for drinks at the bar.

This year Marcie decided to organise a party at the hotel as well and she insisted that me and Aydin would come. She set up the spare room for him with a video monitor and everything.

She invited a few friends and all the guests staying in the hotel. A nice crowd of people has come together in the redecorated dining room.

"Hey man! Good to see you made it."

Rowan bumps his shoulder against mine. His hair is longer than it usually is. He's wearing a button-down with one too many buttons undone. He looks like he is on a mission tonight.

"Yeah, I just hope Aydin sleeps through all the noise."

"Otherwise he can keep uncle Rowan company. I can use a wingman."

"You've been drinking and you will not use my son to get laid."

"You're no fun. But the rumour mill tells me you're dating someone, so I guess everything is good between you and Noa?"

"It is. I told her I want to keep seeing her."

"Finally! I thought I had to make another move on her to get you two together."

"What do you mean, another?"

"That night in the bar? I could see she would be your girl. She has a fiery energy about her which I knew you'd need."

"Always so meddlesome."

"You can thank me later." He looks at something over my shoulder. "Damn."

I turn around to see Noa walking down the stairs in a skin-tight blue dress. The fabric stops halfway down her thighs. She's wearing heels making her legs look impossible long. And so sexy. Her hair falls straight to her shoulders. Eyes sparkling even more than usually. Fucking hell. Is this the same woman who built a blanket fort and coloured with me and Aydin? Memories from this morning pop back into my head. The sounds she made, the way she tasted. My dick is demanding an encore. I try to adjust my dick without it being too obvious. What this woman does to be is unreal.

And just like that she's in front of me. "You shaved!" I feel the skin of my jaw. It was covered by a beard until an hour ago but it felt time to get rid of it again.

My original plan was to shave before Christmas just as Marcie asked but with everything going on with Aydin shaving was the last thing on my mind.

She moves closer to say something in my ear. "You may look even hotter without."

"What did I tell you about actions having consequences?"

"In case you didn't notice, I really enjoyed the consequences last time."

The next hour I spend with Noa at my side, my arm wrapped around her. Rowan brings us each a glass of champagne but I don't take mine.

"Come on little brother. Enjoy tonight. I will keep an eye on Aydin and he can stay with me tonight. It's just one drink."

I didn't want to drink since I still have Aydin to take care of. But if Marcie has Aydin, maybe it's okay to have just one drink. I take the glass and take a small sip. I don't even like bubbly drinks.

Marcie walks away again, greeting someone who just arrived.

"How mad will you be if I kissed Marcie at midnight?"

"You want to get rejected by her again?"

Rowan had the biggest crush on Marcie when we were in high school and before she started dating her ex, Rowan gave it a shot. Naturally, Marcie – being three years older than us – rejected his 19 year old ass back then.

"I don't think she will this year. I promise you, she's been flirting with me all evening."

"Those pregnancy hormones must be making her insane."

"So it's okay?"

"I'm not stopping you, Rowan."

Everyone around us starts counting down and Rowan crosses the room towards Marcie as I turn around to Noa.

"To you and me?" I hold my glass out to hers.

"To us." She clinks our glasses together and when everyone screams happy new year I lean in to kiss her. It's soft but the promise behind it makes it feel more intense than anything.

I move away when I feel my watch vibrate. "Aydin woke up, I should go get him." She nods with a smile and I move through groups of people to the guest room. I pass Rowan and Marcie on my way. And who would have thought, they are actually kissing. Well, this is bound to become interesting.

Aydin is a bit disoriented from all the noise, screaming people combined with firework was bound to wake him up. I take him back into the room so he can watch the fireworks. He won't be able to sleep anytime soon anyway.

Standing in front of the window watching the colours pop in the sky, I wish for just one thing, for Noa and Aydin to stay.

Noa, Rowan and Marcie join us and eventually Aydin starts falling asleep again. Marcie takes him from me and says she'll take care of him. I give Rowan a stern look which he answers with a grin as he follows behind her.

I turn to Noa.

"Want to get out of here?"

As soon as we are through my front door, Noa shrugs off her coat and starts walking upstairs. I fumble my coat off in a hurry and run up behind her. She throws a sly grin over her shoulder making me take the stairs two at a time.

We make it into my bedroom with my hands already on her waist.

"I love this dress on you darling, but I think it's time to get rid of it."

She shows me the zipper and I carefully pull it down. When the dress falls to the floor, my jaw follows. What's underneath that dress is even more spectacular. Soft, bronze skin. Amazing curves. A black thong, no bra.

"I think your dick likes the view."

"You think? I know." I need to get these trousers off right now otherwise the zipper will burst.

She takes off the button-up I wore for the occasion as I slide out of my trousers. Leaving us both in only one article or clothing.

My mouth feverishly seeks hers and my hands go everywhere, not knowing what place to go to first. She seems to have the same trouble as her hands move over my arms, my shoulders, my chest and back into my hair.

I walk her back to the bed and drop her down softly. I kneel down in front of her. "I'm going to take my time with you tonight."

"As long as you promise me an orgasm, I'm fine with that."

"Three at least. Let's see how often I can get you to scream my name."

I slide off her panties and what greets me makes my dick even harder. She's so wet already. Glistening, welcoming me. I give a quick kiss to her clit and swipe my tongue from the bottom all the way up to her clit again.

"Fuck! Yes, please... more."

Her taste and sounds are intoxicating. I've done this just twelve hours ago but I can't get enough. I will never get enough of her. I need more, whatever she's willing to give me I'll take. I switch between softly sucking her clit and licking her pussy. I circle my middle finger around her entrance and slowly slide it in. She's so wet. I keep licking her clit as I move my finger in and out of her pussy. I add a second finger and she takes me so well.

"So close..."

She sounds out of breath so it seems like I'm doing well. A few more strokes from my tongue and I feel her pussy clamping around my fingers. She comes with a deep groan, my name slipping from her lips.

"That was one. You ready for more, darling?"

"Mhh fuck yes. Please tell me I can taste your dick again now."

"I won't last a second in your mouth, darling. I don't want this to be over so soon, so you're gonna have to wait."

"Well, don't leave a girl hanging, fuck me."

"As you please. Scoot up." She climbs further up the bed and I take a condom from the nightstand. After last time I moved them from the storage closet to my bedroom and I'm thanking my past self for that.

"Tell me what you want, darling."

"You, in me, deep, fast, now."

I do exactly as she asked. Lining my dick up with her, I push forward slowly. We both moan as I feel her warmth squeezing me.

Deep thrusts in and out. Again and again, our bodies pressed together, her lips on mine. I break when she wraps her legs around me, pushing against my ass, getting me to go even deeper. Her nails dig into my shoulder as she rubs her clit with the other hand.

"You ready to come for me again, darling?"

She nods her head and a few seconds later her mouth opens and her eyes close.

"Yes!"

Feeling her squeeze around me brings me over the edge as well. My whole body tenses before releasing everything I have.

"Fucking hell, darling. You look magnificent underneath me."

"Good, I like the view too."

"I owe you one more orgasm."

"Later. First we get in the shower and I'm going to suck your dick until it's hard again."

"You and your words. They'll kill me one day."

I wake up when the sun is already high in the winter sky. Noa has her head on my chest, her hair is like a halo on the pillow next to me. Our bodies sticky from being this close all night but I don't care. I would be the happiest man on earth if I would wake up like this every morning.

"Morning, Cam."

"Sleep well, darling?"

"Yes, I was exhausted."

"Is that a compliment for me?"

"It can be. I'd ask for another round but I think you got all the orgasms I had to give out of me yesterday."

"How about some breakfast then?"

She hums and we get out of bed. Quickly putting on some joggers I go to the kitchen to make us some coffee.

"What time do you have to pick up Aydin?"

"Marcie said whenever but I don't want to leave him there for too long. I miss him."

"How do you want to do things? With us."

"Until you leave tomorrow, I want to be with you. After, I'm not sure. Phone calls and texts will have to do for a while."

"Hmm. I will miss having you close. You can always come visit, and I'll come here whenever I can."

I've never tried a long distance relationship, hell I haven't been in a relationship since high school, but this has to work. I don't even want to imagine this not working.

"We'll make it work."

"We will. I work mostly freelance from home, so I'm free to go where I want. And my lease is up soon, so maybe I'll move somewhere closer."

"Don't give up your life for me, darling. I want you to be happy."

"But I might just as well be happy in a different city. Most of my friends already moved away the past years, so why shouldn't I be next? I hear they have a nice city a short drive from here."

"You'd do that? For us? For you? And you'd be happy there?"

"Yeah, I think I would. I'm not letting you go, Cam."

"God, darling. You crushed every wall I ever built around my heart. You made me belief in dreams again. And now you're one of them"

"How deeply you care about those you love, that's special Cam. I guess I needed a small, snow-covered town and you to make me realise I don't have to run all the time."

"How a crush in the snow changed into this is beyond me."

"Christmas is known for its miracles."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.8K 42
Madelyn "Lyn" Creeke and her grandmother were the last of their family. At least, that's what Lyn's grandmother always led her to believe. Lyn had n...
17.5K 1.8K 16
When Sutton gets dumped right before what was supposed to be a romantic Christmas weekend getaway in the mountains, she makes a Christmas vow: a man...
646 74 33
'Nia got a time travel Christmas wish to get back her love. Can she fix her past before it's too late?' Nia and Sam. Friends since 5th Grade. Fell in...
14.2K 1.6K 18
Merry Christmas from your favorite family from Port-Alexander Ranch. You've watched them grow up, fall in love, get married, and pop out a LOT of bab...