Felicity: Fairytale Of A Vill...

By peachesandpinks

Felicity woke up and found out that she had transmigerated in a novel as a villianess. The novel has a young... More

1 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Authors Note
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
37 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118

82

4.3K 147 13
By peachesandpinks

Jennifer just stood where she was and stared at Kiazika with her eyes wide open. Then she looked at the crowd that was staring at her with anticipation and expectations. 'Were they expecting her to sing live? She shook her head, that can't happen! How can she sing life!

"Why are you still standing there senior? will you not sing for your fans? Kiazika pressed stubbornly.

Jennifer looked sideways toward the staff but the staff just shook their heads, there was no way they could get the sound system up and running at this moment.

"Is she not going to sing? I've put my entire savings to purchase the ticket." Someone spoke loudly from the crowd, loud enough so that it could be heard on the stage. However, regardless of what anybody said, Jennifer was not ready to sing live.

Away from all of this, Jordan Wang had his hands on Davis's collar. Jordan was so busy dealing with Davis that he was ignorant of whatever was happening on the stage. Davis did not know what was going on stage either but he was too overwhelmed to even think about it. Currently in front of him stood his worst enemy and the person who betrayed and use them. If the bodyguards weren't holding him, Davis would have thrown his hands at Jordan by now.

Jordan's assistant who had left to check whether Davis was on the list of staff, came back running.

"Sir, I just checked, Mr. Choi is not on the list of staff," the assistant whispered against Jordan's ear as soon as Jordan heard this statement, his face turn darker and colder, and he pulled Davis' collar hard.

"Why are you here?" He yelled loudly. The longer Davis was in front of Jordan, the more it drop him crazy. Jordan was losing control of his emotions and his eyes were turning red with anger. To Jordan, Davis was the most eyesore thing in the whole world. So was the case with Davis as well.

however, before Jordan could do anything more he heard some footsteps behind him, when he turned his head, he found Manager Guan walking towards him with a smile on his face.

Manager Guan took calm and confident long strides. Manager Guan had overheard Jordan's assistant asking the crew manager about a guy named Davis Choi among the staff so he followed the assistant. Thank God he did cause it turned out Davis was taken away by Jordan. He did not know how Davis got discovered but he had no choice but to step in.

"It is of utmost importance for Mr. Davis Choi to be present here today after all he is the chief composer, founder and vice president of RED Music Label," as he spoke, Manager Guan pulled Davis out of the grip of two of Jordan's bodyguards.

When Jordan heard this, it was as if a rug was swept from under his feet. He refused to believe that Davis had anything to do with RED.

"Then why is he dressed in Crew uniform?" Jordan asked.

"That is because RED is very secretive about the way it works and who manages it. Mr. Choi wanted to be there to support Kiazika today but if he had come here in his usual clothing, people would have suspected him to have something to do with RED."

"Then what was he doing near the sound system instead of being near artist Kiazika?"

"What is such a big deal about him being near the sound system? Was that place off limits? Plus, Mr. Wang, I think I should be the one asking you why you're here when there's such a big commotion happening on stage?"

"What?" Jordan's heart skipped a beat. It was as if his bad premonition was coming true. Forgetting Davis, Jordan just ran towards the backstage. As soon as he saw that there was some sort of commotion on stage, he tried to enter the stage however it was him that time that was stopped by bodyguards.

In fact, there were more than a dozen of bodyguards behind the stage and their uniform made it clear that they were from Jinxing and it felt as if the whole backstage was taken over by them.

As much as things were chaotic backstage, so were they on the stage as well.

"What the hell is going on here?

"Turned out Kiazika had such a heavenly voice!"

"Looks like they tempered with mics.."

"Then was Jessica's mic also tempered with? Why isn't she singing?"

"Today is full of unexpected things"

Under the stage, the crowd was getting angrier. On one hand, they did not want to force their favorite artist Jessica but to them, it felt like Jessica Wang was completely inconsiderate towards them and wouldn't even try to save the show as kiazika did. While on the other hand, it was not just weird but also massively suspicious.

Just as the crowd was about to go out of control, Manager Guan stepped on the stage. The crowd got quiet and waited for manager Guan to address the issue.

"Good morning everyone, I am Kejing Guan, Artist manager of Jinxing and also Kiazika's manager," manager Guan gave his introduction even though he did not need one because everyone knew who he was and how capable he was. In fact one could say that if manager Guan was not as much of a private person as he was, he would have been just as famous as any other artist in showbiz.

"Today, on behalf of RED music label, I would like to announce a new artist that we have recently signed under red music label and Jinxing entertainment. So please welcome Sasha!" To everyone's bewilderment, he spoke. They were here for Jennifer Wang's concert, why were they being fed so much drama today? what's even more confusing is that instead of settling the current issue, RED music label was going to introduce a new artist.

Before anyone could say anything, a pale thin girl came climbing up the stage in a white frock. This was the same girl that Peter Unnao had found in the convenience store and had followed.

The girl looked different, her skin had a little healthier shade to it. The exhausted face was now a little rosy, probably because of a mix of makeup and a healthy diet. Overall her whole aura was different.

The just stepped forward, her hands shaking as she stared at the sea of people in front of her. Nervousness and anxiety were creeping on up on her and she took a deep breath to calm her racing heart.

Everyone looked at Shasha as if she was a bronze sword in a museum, he wanted to know her background, her attributes and her importance and Shasha proved it to them by singing the song where Kiazika had left it at.

As soon as she sang the first line, the next was masked by a series of shocked gasps from the audience.

Why does this girl sound exactly like Jennifer Wang? Everyone wondered before anyone could react, Jennifer Wang who was standing behind Kiazika this whole time rushed towards Sasha with her maniac-like scream. Manager Guan reacted just in time and covered Sasha behind him and before Jennifer could do anything some bodyguards rushed onto the stage and held her back.

Robin Xaxa's live stream was not pausing even for a bit. The views had reached over 100 million and the comment section was out of hands.

"Twists after twists!?!?"

"Can't believe I'm watching this drama for free! It's better than Netflix"

"So Shasha sounds exactly like Jennifer?"

"America explain!!!!!"

Sasha sang the rest of the song accompanied by Kiazika, they sounded great together and if things weren't so crazy, people would have swooned over this duet but things were crazy. What people were paying attention to right now was how Sasha sounded just like Jennifer and how Jennifer was acting crazy while being held down by the bodyguards.

It felt like the finale.

"So everyone must be wondering why Sasha sounds like miss Jennifer Wang? Or should we say why Jennifer Wang sounds like Sasha," as the two young girls finished their duet, manager Wang stood and addressed the audience.

"Well, I should tell you all a story to explain the situation better. Years ago there was a poor and orphan girl who came to S city with many dreams in her eyes and courage in her heart. There she got discovered by an artist Manager Yana Lili and Yana Lili promised her that she would train Sasha so that Sasha will debut. Sasha trained and as she trained, her training expenses were piled up as debt. The girl was about to debut but just before her debut, she contracted pneumonia and was in and out of hospital for almost 6 months. The debt kept piling up in addition to heavy hospital expenses and before she could understand what was going on, she was trapped by Yana Lili to become the ghost voice of Jennifer Wang. Every time Jennifer performs, the vocals are prerecorded and prepared beforehand. That is why Jennifer Wang couldn't sing live today." Manager Guan spoke loudly and clearly so that everyone could hear it. Those who couldn't would find out the next day by this sensational story that would take everyone away by shock. The next few days were going to be surprising for not only Jennifers fans but also for Temp O, that will take up burnt from this heated situation.

"About Kiazika- Kiazika has been a diligent and talented singer throughout her debut. She has never used autotune frankly because she doesn't need it and the proof was today late out in front of you all. A few days ago Kiazika did not comma could not perform well on a live show because she had consumed 'chemical M' that was disguised and added to her water secretively by Jennifer Wang's assistant Yana Lili. If you are listening to me then by now there must already be a statement along with proofs released by RED music label that will explain the whole situation with more details and proofs," with that Manager Guan concluded the first and last day of the Jennifer Wangs concert tour.

He escorted both of the ladies out of the stage and towards the exit. The bodyguards that were sent along with him by Jinxing followed after him and Jennifer Wang was left alone on stage along with her wretched piece of whatever career that was left.

By now, Ava, Davis and Felicity we're in the parking. They climbed together in the car that they came in and settled in their seats. Ava snuggled inside the driving seat while Davis sat in the passenger seat behind her and Felicity made her way to the backseat.

"I guess today was a success," Ava cheered as she drove the car out of the parking lot.

"Yea," Davis mumbled as he remembered the look on Jordan's face as they left. Jordan was at that time too busy to pay attention to them after all he had a lot of things on his hand after tonight. He looked absolutely horrified and stressed, it made Davis happy.

But you know what made Davis happier? It was the fact that this was just the beginning of an end.

"Everything is done and settled! I'll have a sleep of a lifetime today," Ava said in a singsong voice.

"Why? Spending the night with Felix doing something?" Davis wriggled his eyebrows at Ava which earned him a smack from her.

"Eww! Not in front of me!" Felicity joined in and laughed.

She took a deep breath and rested her head against the seat comma she closed her eyes and abroad smile made its way on to her face when she thought about how everything was settled today. Then the smile disappeared and was replaced by a scowl.

Not everything was settled today there was something left that she needed to settle.

Tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 547 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
760 52 18
As a girl who got reincarnated... I don't care if i become an extra, But why i have to be a male?! ______________________________________ Note: Read...
44.1K 1.4K 27
Y/N, a lonely girl in need of a relationship, goes to a yandere center hoping to find the right one for her. She's desperate to find someone who will...
1.1M 45.4K 172
Being a normal college student, Eunseo was reincarnated into a book she barely remembers as a no-name canon fodder. To survive in an unknown world s...