Dressed as an educated youth...

Od mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... Více

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 27

1.4K 24 4
Od mahalakshmiponsing

The square was noisy, and the Educated Youth Court could see the fire in the sky and hear the laughter and cursing coming from the downwind.

    The educated youths were not in the mood to sleep, so they gathered in the yard to look in that direction.

    "Is it going to be messed up again?" A male educated youth asked in panic, looking at Chen Zhonghua with a pale face.

    Chen Zhonghua shook his head. He didn't know what the people in Linhe Village were doing in the middle of the night.

    Lin Wenqing lazily leaned against the wall and said, "Isn't it always chaotic, how can it be chaotic?" Liu Aiying

    stood under the wall close to the village square and listened, saying that she vaguely heard women crying and fighting shouting and scolding.

    "It has nothing to do with us?" Zhao Meili was frightened by what happened during the day, and now she said anxiously.

    Chen Zhonghua waved his hand and asked everyone to go back to the house to sleep. It should be nothing to them after they had been arguing for a while.

    If something happened, I would come here and knock on the door.

    Jiang Qiuyue listened carefully in silence, and reckoned that it was Lai San'er who made the incident worse.

    The next morning, Jiang Qiuyue was digging a hole in the corner to plant mint seedlings. Lin Wenqing came back from the outside and inquired about the rumors about last night.

    It is said that Liu Yougen, the village party secretary, was caught on the spot for making broken shoes with someone, and the woman wanted to sue Liu Yougen for rape.

    The villagers were going to let the two of them parade through the streets first, and then they would go on stage to criticize them at night.

    Jiang Qiuyue paused in digging, thinking that Liu Yougen, the village secretary, had done it right.

    Without Liu Ergou, Liu Yougen fell down again, the turmoil that lasted for more than a month should have passed.

    "Yes!" Liu Aiying poohed, thinking of the scene of criticizing the old professor that night, she panicked.

    Seeing that Jiang Qiuyue was busy planting grass early in the morning, Lin Wenqing walked over and teased, "Why are you planting this? Isn't there all over the mountains and plains outside?"

    Saying that, he helped pass the shovel and water bottle.

    "I'm happy to plant it in the yard to prevent mosquitoes." Jiang Qiuyue replied without raising her head.

    When the sun was high at noon, Liu Aiying listened to the commotion outside, and the next moment she excitedly said, "

    Here we come."

    Chen Zhonghua simply opened the door, and the educated youth stood inside and outside the door to watch the fun from afar.

    At the far end of the path, Liu Yougen was naked, with a rag around his waist, his legs were also bare, and he didn't wear shoes on his feet.

    A thick hemp rope was wrapped around his neck, and he was pulled forward by someone.

    Unkempt and vulgar.

    On his head was a tall, pointed hat made of newspaper, with something written in black and ash on it.

    The little widow also wore a tall hat and was tied around her neck with a hemp rope, but fortunately she was wearing a patched dress and her long hair was loose enough to cover her face.

    The person who led them walked along and asked them questions, asking them to explain their crimes a little bit more clearly.

    A little vague, the bamboo and willow branches were hit.

    During the period, the children joined in the fun, running and jumping around the team, throwing clods and stones at the two men with tall hats.

    At this time, there were no rotten eggs, and people would eat rotten eggs, otherwise Liu Yougen, who was walking in front, would probably get hit by the rotten eggs.

    A group of people clattered past the village road in front of the Educated Youth Court and continued to circle the village.

    The educated youths couldn't enjoy watching it, but no one followed rashly. After they left, they all went back to the courtyard to do their own business.

    Jiang Qiuyue planted all the mint seedlings, watered them, and returned to the house before she had time to unpack the package she received yesterday.

    This time the package is not as heavy as last time, but it is much more affordable than last time.

    There is no canned food that is fancy or not, one bag of jerky, two bags of fruit candy, a bag of dried radish, and a stack of cloth tickets and non-staple food tickets.

    Dried radishes are pickled with sugar, and the sweet taste is very good as a snack.

    Jiang Qiuyue put away the tickets, asked the other two to taste one piece of dried radish, and saved the dried radish for another meal.

    As for the fruit candies, Jiang Qiuyue prefers to eat the ones that the space keeps for herself, and these rough ones can be used for processing in the future.

    Liu Aiying glanced at Jiang Qiuyue's banknotes greedily, and wanted to exchange some non-staple food tickets with her.

    But she doesn't have any good things at the moment, and the remaining food stamps are saved in exchange for food when the rations were distributed in previous years, which is not as good as others who have family subsidies.

    Even if there was, Jiang Qiuyue probably wouldn't want to trade with her.

    Not saying something doesn't mean not caring about it. It's one thing to understand intellectually, but another to accept it or not.

    The two of them can't be friends, so let's be educated youths in the same courtyard.

    At night, the square is brightly lit, and the bonfire is burning brightly, illuminating the entire sky.

    There was no leader in this criticism meeting, and it was entirely spontaneously arranged by the villagers who were usually bullied by Liu Yougen's family.

    Liu Jianguo is in charge of production matters. This kind of activity that he has concerns about can be done without sticking to his hands, and he can completely delegate power to the masses.

    So Liu Yougeun was dragged to the stage and was tortured in turn.

    All the methods he used to impose on those he denounced were returned to himself this time.

    The educated youths didn't hide this time, they rushed to a corner of the square and stood still, seeing Liu Yougen being treated miserably, it was very relieved.

    Those who do evil should personally taste the evil they have done!

    After Liu Yougen wore a high hat, he was regarded as a betrayal of his relatives. Wang Dani hid at home and did not go out. When he was criticized, he did not dare to fart, lest he would be dragged into the street for criticism.

    As for his son Liu Heping, he hasn't shown his face since his face was hurt.

    If he didn't show up tonight, he probably drew a line with Liu Yougen.

    Jiang Qiuyue heard Liu Yougen's screams in the audience, and couldn't help but want to go to another place.

    Liu Heping's father, who was a village official, passed away. Will he, a sick and weak man who can't do farm work, still be with the heroine?

    The identity of the second generation official is gone.

    Jiang Qiuyue scanned the scene, but she didn't find Gao Yunmei's figure, so she probably hid herself.

    I don't know if the ambiguous relationship between Gao Yunmei and Liu Heping will come to nothing all of a sudden.

    The criticism on the stage was in full swing. Because of Liu Jianguo's prohibition in the excrement-sprinkling link, everyone was reluctant to waste excrement.

    Liu Yougen didn't deserve them to disgust him with the fertilizer they used to grow food.

    In the beginning, everyone put on their high hats, wiped the pot ashes, and spit and spit, and went up one by one to take turns, but then it became more and more disgusting.

    For example, let the children surround Liu Yougen to pee all over his head and face, and then let him drink the boy's urine.

    For example, someone took some excrement and used a stick to wipe Liu Yougen's face and let him eat the excrement.

    More often, he whipped his naked upper body with a willow branch.

    There are also perverted ones, who presumably have a better time with the little widow, feel that they have been cheated, and go to poke Liu Yougen's lifeblood.

    In the end, Jiang Qiuyue watched the hot-eyed Chu, but was asked by Chen Zhonghua to go back and stop watching.

    Jiang Qiuyue thought that after all this, Liu Yougen was not useless or half disabled, at least becoming a eunuch was a given.

    Once the old man loses the capital of being a man, he can't stand up. Let's see if he dares to come out and fix moths in the future.

    I thought the book-burning campaign in Linhe Village was over, but I didn't expect to hear that Liu Jianguo had called all the teenagers from the Red Army over the next day.

    According to Lin Wenqing, Liu Jianguo reprimanded the group of people all morning, asked them to break off the red-tasseled guns in front of him and read the Chairman's quotations, and promised not to do anything wrong again before releasing them.

    This is a shot that completely cut off Liu Yougen's back road. No one gave him a sedan chair to carry him, and he himself was like that. Let alone Xianyu turned around and became a village official, can he save one life from Liu Jianguo and pay two back? Say.

    Sure enough, after the Red Army was disbanded in the morning, Liu Jianguo took Liu Yougen to the county police station in a donkey cart in the afternoon.

    The little widow changed her clothes and went with her. She wanted to sue Liu Yougen for rape and hooliganism, and let him sit in prison.

    Otherwise, when people turn around, they will deal with her sooner or later, who sold her last night for his own good.

    Regardless of whether what she said is true or not, it is a fact that she and Liu Yougen were caught on the spot breaking shoes.

    Now that Liu Jianguo can use her knife to completely cut down Liu Yougen, the little widow will have a chance to escape alive.

    As for the culprit who caused this confrontation and change of power, he was nowhere to be seen after that night.

    It wasn't until three years later when he returned to the village with a broken body that he didn't look like a man, that everyone knew that he was sent by Liu Jianguo to a labor camp to farm and mine.

    That's for the future, so I won't say much about it.

    At the moment, the educated youths were secretly celebrating that Liu Yougen would not be able to get out of the prison after being cleaned up, so they specially cooked a hearty meal.

    The yam has been eaten long ago, and there is still some kudzu root that I usually eat less.

    The female educated youth went together to dig a lot of wild vegetables from the hillside, and Lin Wenqing ran to the river to steal two half-sized grass carp.

    Fang Weidong and his buttocks were picking wild reed roots by the river, and happened to come across a wild duck laying duck eggs in the water grass, and caught it back.

    The educated youths were very excited to see the wild ducks. They hadn't eaten meat for a long time, and there was no oil in their stomachs, so they were very hungry.

    Of course, the grass carp that Lin Wenqing catches is also popular. After all, they are all meat, so they are rare.

    The Educated Youth Court closed the door and quietly stewed a pot of wild vegetable broth, and everyone was given a few pieces of meat to satisfy their hunger.

    Jiang Qiuyue was not flattered about cooking wild vegetables with duck and fish in a pot, but everyone was full of joy and anticipation, and this atmosphere made her enjoy the duck wings she shared.

    Delicious meat is delicious, but too little will not fill you up.

    Afterwards, Chen Zhonghua asked to cook a pot of dried sweet potato porridge to fill everyone up for lunch.

    In the afternoon, Chen Zhonghua led the male educated youth to look for yam kudzu root in the mountains, and secretly found a place to dig traps, at least some wild animals.

    The educated youth courtyard is almost running out of food, so they can't drink wild vegetable soup all day long.

    Wild vegetable soup can't starve people to death, but if they drink too much, people will turn green and suffer from malnutrition just like the vegetables.

    Village Party Secretary Liu Yougen was defeated. His group of people who often occupy the resources of the back mountain must be honest for at least a while, and dare not care who goes to the back mountain to get food when they have no time.

    The educated youths quietly got something to fill their stomachs, even if Liu Jianguo knew about it, he probably wouldn't say much.

    He has always had a good attitude towards the group of intellectuals in the Educated Youth Academy. Like the group of old professors who live in the cowshed, he often takes care of them in private.

    From now on, Linhe Village will have a selfless and motivated production team leader with full authority, no factional struggles, and the villagers will be united as one, and life will be easier.

    People just couldn't bear to talk about it, and in the evening, as soon as the male educated youths came back exhausted, Liu Jianguo visited the educated youth courtyard.

    Bring back someone they couldn't have imagined.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

214K 3.6K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
991 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
34.4K 1.4K 179
Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by the whole family in the village of Jiang Xihu in...
256 2 1
《男配他愛上女配[穿書]》 Tang Shi traveled back to the early 1990s and became the orphan of a martyr! The little girl's grandfather is a martyr, her grandmother...