Legends of Chima: Parents Sce...

Autorstwa GMLWriter

Since nobody attempted to make Parent scenarios in Legends of Chima, I will be the first one to make this. T... Więcej

When they found you
When they brought you home
First Words
When you're hurt
Bath Time
Catch Up: Razar
Catch up: Bladvic
Catch Up: Eglor
Catch up: Lavertus
Catch Up: Rogon
Catch Up: Tormak
Taking chi for the first time
First Crush(Female Only)
Birthday Gifts from Grandparents
When you expose their secret[Not Complete]

First Steps

232 6 0
Autorstwa GMLWriter

[Laval]
Lagravis' POV
I watched (Y/N) playing with Laval's toys while I sit on my throne and all of the memories of my son when he was a little cub flooded my mind. I recalled the time when I play with Laval and yet I also missed my wife Leona who is dead long ago. Things might change but I have to move on and seeing this white-furred lion cub reminds me of my son often,
My thoughts were interrupted upon seeing Laval walking in here.
"(Y/N) I'm back!" My son announced himself to (Y/N).
"Daddy!" I heard him/her shout and then something amazing happened.

Laval's POV
"Daddy!" I heard him/her and then to my surprise, My cub stood up on his/her two feet instead of crawling toward me.
"(Y/N) you are walking" I then kneel while I spread my arms out and I watch the white-furred or albino lion taking his/her few steps.
"Daddy" (Y/N) continues to walk slowly toward me while his/her paws were reaching out for me.
"Come on (Y/N) come to me" I encourage him/her and my cub is so close now.
The moment (Y/N) reached me. I smiled in pride before I lift my cub in my embrace.
"I'm so proud of you (Y/N)" I whisper to him/her and I felt my cub hugged back
"I love you...daddy" My heart melted when (Y/N) said to me and I see my dad smiling at our father-child moment.
I pulled away from the hug and looked directly into my cub's (E/C) eyes that are filled with innocent and happiness.
I carried (Y/N) with me toward my room and I play with him for a while until he/she falls asleep.
___________________________________________
[Worriz]
His POV
I just got back from the monthly speedor race and I won the golden chi, I feel pride in myself while carrying the golden orb of chi.
After getting praise from my fellow wolves and I went looking for my wolf pup (Y/N).
I went to my tent to put down my golden chi there and yet usually (Y/N) would be here.
'Maybe my pup is with Wonald.' I thought to myself while I went outside my tent and I looked around for my little pup.
I suddenly hear giggles coming from him/her and I followed the sounds.

I then see Wonald feeding (Y/N) with fruits coming from the Gorilla forest and it didn't take long before my pup noticed me.
"Daddy!" I'm quite shocked when I see my son/daughter stand up and he/she is taking his/her first steps.
My little pup is walking and I'm proud of him/her.
I see (Y/N) spread his/her little arms out as I kneel watching the white wolf pup slowly but surely going toward me.

Upon reaching me, I immediately pick up him/her before hugging (Y/N) tightly, and my pup is growing up fast.
___________________________________________
[Gorzan]
His POV
I finish picking fruits to prepare food for (Y/N) with G'loona also helping me and afterward she left to pick more flowers like she often does.

Upon looking for (Y/N). I see him/her with Gordo at the moment and I'm happy that someone is looking after my adopted child while I'm busy.
~A Few Minutes Later~
I finished making (Y/N)'s food and I could already see Gordo bringing my child back to me as he climb into my house with (Y/N) holding onto the old gorilla's back. One day. I'll teach my adopted child how to climb like me.

"Goodbye uncle" I heard him/her and I could see how exhausted Gordo is.
The playtime with just two of them was often fun to watch.
I prepared the table while putting down (Y/N)'s food which is a fruit salad and sometimes I would feed her some other fruits that he/she had not tasted before.

"Daddy" I heard (Y/N) called me and I finished setting the table for him/her.
I turn around to look at my adopted child and to my surprise. He/She stood up on his/her own instead of crawling and (Y/N) is taking his/her first steps.

"(Y/N)...you're walking!" I exclaimed while I watched him/her slowly going toward me while occasionally trying to balance walking.
Upon reaching to me. I picked him/her up before I lifted (Y/N) up while I smiled brightly at my son/daughter.
"Daddy" (Y/N) giggled and then I put him/her on the table before I tie a cloth around his/her neck because of how messy (Y/N) could be during spoon-feeding him/her every meal.
I start feeding (Y/N) myself and I am often happy to care for my little child.
___________________________________________
[Eris]
Her POV
I finished feeding my little owl and I cleaned him/her up as food was on (Y/N) cloth around his/her neck while some of it was on his/her stomach.
I picked (Y/N) up and put him on the chair so that I could read him/her some stories before I put him to sleep.

I suddenly remembered to return the book from Eglor. I picked up the book before I left my room.

After I returned to my room. I got surprised by (Y/N) who walked toward me with a book that is called "History of Eagles" book.
"Eris...read...this one" The owl stuttered before I smiled at him/her.
I picked the little owl up before I sit down on a chair near (Y/N) bed.
~a Few Minutes Later~
I hear (Y/N) sound asleep before I place him/her bed before I place a blanket on the owl. I went to sleep as well after a tiring day of taking care of (Y/N).
___________________________________________
[Cragger]
His POV
It has been a year since I found (Y/N) and yet I often find myself being snapped out in weird places like in my vehicle, outside of the swamp, and possibly on the throne while feeling a headache. The next thing I knew (Y/N) is there in front of me, mostly in my arms and even in my lap.

I sat on my father's throne, frowning as my parents were now gone because I cut the rope on accident, and yet they are not dead that's for sure.
"Daddy!" I thought out of my deep thoughts upon hearing my hatchling named (Y/N).
I looked at him/her and instead of crawling. He/She stood up on his/her two legs before (Y/N) slowly but surely walking toward me while smiling.
"(Y/N)...You're walking!" I exclaimed in joy upon seeing my hatchling walk on his/her own.
Slowly, (Y/N) reached me, I then picked him/her up as I placed the baby crocodile on my lap while smiling brightly at (Y/N).
I see my sister glaring at (Y/N) but I ignored it for now.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.7K 12 41
This Story Is A Few Years Later After Laval And His Friends Launched The Great Illumination And Years Later Laval And Li'Ella Are Married And Are Kin...
1.2K 19 31
In the magical land of Chima, trouble is on the horizon... Laval and his best friend Prince Cragger find their comfortable lives upended when a death...
3M 69.2K 200
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. This book is finished and undergoing editing! I do not own Kakegurui. Th...
100K 2.7K 38
13 chances 13 chances to kill her 13 chances to live. 13 Just 13 ???: "Time to Go To Sleep, little kitten..." Twelve to ten. Nine to seven. Six to fo...