𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ||...

By MiraculousPokeblader

𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 || 𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒖 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒙 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❝ 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲�... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
꒰ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ꒱
001 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
002 | 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲? 𝐇𝐚! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲?
003 | 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫?
004 | 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐎𝐰𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫
005 | 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
007 | 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞
008 | 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
009 | 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
010 | 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐭?!
011 | 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?
012 | 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠?
013 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫

006 | 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐎𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

467 43 47
By MiraculousPokeblader

Chapter Six: Do You Have A Crush On This Cinderella?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Uhm..." The girl groaned sleepily as she woke up and once again found herself in the same bed.

"You're awake?"

A very familiar voice asked her as she turned her head to the direction of the voice and discovered that it was none other than the young vampire prince himself.

He didn't say anything much but came to the bed and sat on a chair beside it, holding a bowl of what seemed to be like soup.

"How do you feel now?"

He asked in a surprisingly gentle voice as the (h/c) haired girl looked down at her lap before replying,

"I feel fine now."

"Here. Finish this up."

He said and handed her the little porcelain bowl filled with warm vegetable soup. But the (h/c) haired girl just shook her head to the other direction and mumbled,

"Don't want to eat."

The albino was about to say something rude but stopped himself quickly and sighed as he said,

"If you don't eat then how will you have the energy to go to your friend and see her?"

The female wanted to protest but couldn't. He did have a valid point. How would she go and see Alisa if she herself was still this weak?

Hesitantly, she took the bowl in her hands which made a small smile make its way up to the vampire's face. She slowly held the spoon and was about to lift it to her mouth...

*Clink*

It fell back in the bowl and Shu could see the visible shaking of her hands.

'Still so weak huh?'

The prince thought as he sighed mentally before taking the bowl back in his hands which took the human girl by surprise. He took out a spoonful of the soup and held it in front of her mouth.

(Y/N) just stared at the spoon with unsurety and reluctance written over her face.

"Drink it."

The red eyed one spoke softly as she opened her mouth and drank it hesitantly.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a smile; full of warmth and gentleness, on the prince's face. At that moment, all she thought was,

'You are the culprit to all these. But still...after each critical moment why do you decide to be so gentle with me?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A while later:
In the hospital:

"Do you want to eat the porridge now?"

"No...I don't have the appetite for it."

"No appetite? Could it be that you're feeling unwell?"

The (h/c) haired girl asked worriedly as the other one just smiled weakly and shook her head.

"No, that's not it. The doctor said that I'll be fine as long as I take medications..."

She responded as the (e/c) eyes of the girl holding the bowl of the porridge showed worry in them.

(Y/N) was currently tending to Alisa who had just woken up from her sleep after her treatment.

"I...feel so useless you know..."

The (h/c) haired girl's ears perked up at that as she got even more worried when the brunette began speaking,

"You were the one being wronged at by the vampire in the school. Then we were attacked by those cheapskates. And then he forced you to be his blood servant...and what could I do? Just beg him for mercy...I'm...I'm just so-"

"Okay! Stop it!"

(Y/N) cut her off as she engulfed her in a tight hug and patted her back. Alisa returned the gesture and put her head on the other one's shoulder.

'After our parents were killed...Alisa and I had been living on our own in our house. But not long after their deaths, she began to see nightmares and even have heart attacks because of the death scenes we had to witness. Even so, she still chose to remain strong and stand up for me when I was being wronged by that vampire.'

'Turns out, that I've been acting naive all this time. I thought I would be able to protect Alisa after everything I've done. But I was wrong. I need to pull myself together. For Alisa and for myself.'

(Y/N) thought as she made up her mind not to act recklessly like before. For that could put both Alisa and herself in danger.

As she pulled away from the hug, she stared at the girl's face. Alisa was all that she had been left with to call a family.

"Alright then. Do you want an apple?"

She asked softly with a gentle smile as the brunette smiled back and nodded as she responded,

"Only if you peel it for me."

"Okay~"

(Y/N) smiled as she picked an apple from the basket placed on the counter beside the bed and started peeling it with a knife.

What the two girls didn't know was, the vampire prince had been standing behind the room door all that time, eavesdropping their conversation.

The red eyed prince took a peek in the room and froze for a moment when he saw (Y/N)'s smiling face.

'So she knows how to smile?'

He thought as he didn't realise that the two girls have noticed his presence there. When he did, he quickly turned his face away and straightened his posture, feeling embarassed.

'Since when did he start standing there?'

The (e/c) eyed girl thought as she gave a quick goodbye hug and kiss to her friend and walked out of the room.

"Hey, it's almost time to go back."

Shu said with his arms crossed as he looked at the shorter human from the corner of his eye.

"I know. Let's go back."

(Y/N) said without looking back as she walked ahead of him and he followed soon after.

"I thought that you would try to stay a little bit longer."

"...I have made up my mind."

"Oh?"

The (e/c) eyed girl stopped in her tracks which made the male stop too.

"I won't run away again nor perform meaningless resistance. However I hope-"

"...you won't restrain my freedom."

She said and looked at him with a serious expression. Shu was taken aback by her determination but soon his lips curved in a smirk as he retorted,

"Deal."

'This is getting more and more interesting~'

As he thought this and resumed his walking, (Y/N) thought,

'I can't run away anymore. I need to protect Alisa. I need to graduate on time and get my scholarship. Only then can I find a chance to leave this place with her.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip:
At night:

Two boys stood under the moonlit night in the balcony of the Kurenai palace. One was admiring the sky while the other had his back leaned against the railing, facing the palace.

"Valt, I need you to find out who told the girl about her friend being made into the blood servant by me."

"Why? You've been so nice to her, you even helped her save her dear brunette friend's life...does our prince have a crush on this Cinderella?"

Shu's white hair covered his eyes as he retorted back to the blunette,

"Haven't you heard that obedience requires both whip and candy?"

"Is that so?"

Valt asked as he gave a closed eye smile to his friend who looked away and said,

"Stop this trash talk. Just check it for me."

"Alright~ I'm free anyway~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day:
At the school:

(Y/N) was walking through the hallway with her books as usual, headed towards her next class. As she was walking, she heard two girls whispering,

"I heard the prince personally went to rescue her."

"He took her away for days! But since she's here again, I guess he's over with her already. How dare she comes to school? She frustrates me!"

"How about we give her a lesson?"

"Haha~ Sure~"

And one of them called her,

"Hey, (L/N) (Y/N)!"

Hearing her name, the (h/c) haired girl stopped walking and stared at them with a blank face.

*SLAP*

One of those girls suddenly slapped her out of the blue, taking her by surprise. But she didn't hesitate to glare at her for her disrespectful actions.

"Why're you glaring at me? You should know by now that you're on the bottom."

The (e/c) eyed girl touched her cheek as she warned,

"Don't go too far!"

"Go too far? I don't think this is far enough!"

The bully girl said mockingly as she raised her hand to slap her again but was stopped by a hand grabbing her wrist harshly.

It was indeed (Y/N)'s. This took her by surprise as (Y/N) pulled her hand down and glared at her with a murderous aura. She warned her again,

"I have my limits. Don't force me to fight back."

"Fight back?"

She freed her hand from her grasp as her other minion friend, restrained (Y/N) from moving. But (Y/N) didn't show a single sign of fear on her face.

"Do you think you have the ability to fight back?"

"What do you want to do?!"

The (h/c) haired girl asked sharply as she struggled to free herself but failed.

The girl who had slapped her earlier, took out a sharp cutter and pointed it at (Y/N)'s bangs.

"Since you're so tough, I should use some tougher way to make you remember."

"No! Don't-"

"What shape would you like?"

As she was about to cut her hair, a hand grabbed hers so harsh that she was forced to drop the cutter on the ground.

"Who is it?!"

She retorted sharply as she freed herself from the intruder's hold with a jerk and rubbed her now aching wrist.

The three girls looked at the person who had just saved (Y/N) with surprised expressions.

He only smiled as he introduced himself,

"I'm Gwyn Reynolds, a commissioner of discipline. Fighting is not allowed in the school area."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Cliffhanger here! :3
Now I gotta go do some graphics designing, write some one shots, do a bit of studies and-
Wait- Why am I ranting it out here? 😶
Okay so uh...expect another update on this book somewhere around the end of this month or maybe before that?
(Not gonna lie, I'm gonna die under so much burdens of- leave it.)
Please support this book and my other book titled 'Crimson Love Sparks Shu Kurenai x Reader'. I'd really appreciate if y'all will do so. 😊
Anyways vote, comment, share and maybe....follow me too? All the characters belong to Hiro Morita (except the reader), only the story plot is mine.
Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
Sayonara, bug out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2K 95
"愛してる、(y/n)." ▪︎The requests (closed) ▪︎No request of OC characters because this book only x readers. ▪︎This story was a fanfiction and many AU (Alte...
36.7K 1.6K 32
" 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. " Recovering from an alcoh...
50K 1.5K 20
" 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐦, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞- " " 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞. " Let your fantasies b...
136K 2.8K 40
DISCONTINUED. "love is a melody. i want to share it with you all day long." just a collection of oneshots. includes: - x readers - crossovers ** most...