Wait the princesses my mates

By Avar61

(Y/n) is a very normal girl, who is studying at Crimson Valley High School but she is mentally and physically... More

Info and (Y/N) bio
Princesses bio
Prologue part 2
Chap 1-The Arrival
Chap 2-The Blood Moon Camp
Ch 3-Dream
Ch 4-Waking up
Important read

Prologue part 1

365 5 0
By Avar61

Hello and welcome to the prologue of this story :)
I hope you will enjoy it :
___________________________________________
(Y/n) POV:
Hello, my name is (y/n), I'm 18 and I am a human, yes I know what you are thinking "because there is something else than human haha?" well actually yes there is something else, there are werewolf, vampires, dragons and all other kinds of supernatural creatures.

At first, problems erupted when ill-intentioned individuals decided to use supernatural creatures as pack dogs.
The military was no better than trying to recruit and forcing these "phenomena" as they called them.
It was at this moment that a war between humans and the supernatural broke out. This war had caused
enormous material damage and lives in both camps. In the end, four years after the beginning of the war, it stopped, peace was signed with both sides and everything went back to the way it was before, or that's what we thought.
Supernatural beings but also humans were still engaged in a kind of war, some formed groups of wolves and other supernatural creatures to attack humans and vice versa, which resulted in an increase in human mortality and the creation of hunting groups that hunted supernatural creatures that were considered too dangerous either because they were addicted to murder or because they were going crazy.

Ilost my parent at the age of sixteen because of one of these supernatural creatures, and I still remember it very clearly...

Flashback:16 years old

(Y/n) POV:

(M/n): (y/nnnn) come down here sweetie, please

Y/n: *Sigh* (again with their damn business )
I go down the stairs and see my parents in the living room when I see them, they have big baggage.

(D/n) : " hello daughter, your mother and I have to go to a meetins, don't sleep too late and forget your-"

(Y/n) : "yeah yeah I know just go already"

(M/n) : "my baby are you okay?"

(Y/n): *I glare a bit at her* " stop calling me that I'm not eight anymore! "

(Y/n) : *at this point I was releasing all my frustration and anger on them* "like what, how do I fucking talk to her huh, you're barely around anymore, you guys always leave me to go to your "meetings" before you were having a meeting once a week now it's almost every freaking day, be honest huh, YOU JUST WANT TO LEAVE ME RIGHT AFTER ALL I'M A MISTAKE RIGHT MOM AND DAD?! I HATE YOU! DON'T EVEN DARE TO
CALL YOURSELF MY PARENTS I-" *slap*

*my eyes widen when I see my mom had just slapped me while looking at me with teary eyes, the next thing she said made me feel so much guilty *

(M/n): "you think that this is what I think of you, then I am disappointed" *sob* "how...how could I hate you..." *hug me and smile with teary eyes* "... you're my cute little girl"

(Y/n) : *eyes widen and then smile* "m...mom I told you I'm not little anymore I'm a grown girl haha..." *I see my father approaching with cold eyes and I look down not able to look at him in the eyes*

(F/n): *you see him look down on you he approaches his hand to your head, while you close your eyes preparing for a hit but you only feel rubbing on your head* " I'm sorry dear, I didn't know you felt this bad, I promise that when we come back, we are gonna spend a loooot of time as a family alright "

(Y/n) : *nod happily* "mom, dad I'm sorry I just wanted to see you more, I miss you guys"

(M/n): "it's alright sweetie"

(D/n) : " yeah don't worry dear" *smile at you* "well then we have to go we will be back around a in the
morning"

(Y/n) : *you see them starting to leave, but you call them they look at you and you say* "I love you, be safe"

They smile at me and then they leave, unknown to me that this will be the last time that I will see them

____________________________________________

(M/n) POV :

After hearing our daughter tell us that she love us, I smile and go to the car,when we are in the car I turn around and wave goodbye to (Y/n), after that my husband start to talk to me about taking vacations with our daughter and the gift that we are gonna give her it's a beautiful necklace with a red gem in the middle, but when I was talking to my husband,I swear that I saw something moving next to us it looked like a wolf but it was so big it was bigger than our car,I told my husband to go faster but to my horror I saw it still chasing us and quickly it caught up on us, what he did next shocked me,it ram in our car and it made us have an accident, when we stopped rolling, I was dizzy and when I looked at my husband my eyes widened in horror, he had a huge tree branch that had pierced his heart he died immediately, I then got out of the car and tried to go on the road but I heard growling and when I turned around I saw the big wolf just inch away from my face sniffing and growling at me,it then opened its mussel and I only saw darkness.

(Y/n) POV (the next morning) :

When I woke up, it was strangely quiet and calm, when I had gone to my parent's room, I didn't saw them, so I thought that their meeting probably lasts longer than expected.
So I got downstairs and started to make breakfast, but when I was starting to drink my hot chocolate, I heard the doorbell ring so I open expecting my parents but what I saw made me freeze in choc, it was the police, they asked me if they could enter and I could hear my heart beating faster but I said yes, and when I did we all had gone on the sofa, we sit on it and the next thing they said destroyed me.

Police officer: "ms (y/n) (I/n)? " *I nod* "I'm sorry to have to tell you this but you're parents are dead"

(Y/n) : (what...it's...it's a joke right) *without paying attention I crush the mug in my hand burning and cutting myself*.....*murmur* "how..."

Police officer :*gasp and take a cold towel wrapping it around my hand* "I deeply apologize miss" * he hears me murmuring something* " hum what I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said "

(Y/n) "I SAID HOW ! HOW DID THEY DIE! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!

Police officer: *is a little scared * "w-w-w-we don't know miss you're father was impaled in the heart by a tree branch and your mother's body was nowhere to be found but there was this little box *show the box* in their car with your name on it "

(Y/n) : *I take the box from his hand and open it to find a beautiful necklace with a red gem and a note saying
"happy birthday sweetie from your mother and father " with a photo of the three of us* I couldn't stop myself... I cried...I cried and cried again but what he said next angered me*

Police officer: "Uhm by the way miss do you or you're parents own a wolf *you look at him weird and say no* hmm then that's strange because we found fur on your father's shirt and the exterior of the car maybe it's a coincidence or your parents were unfortunately attacked by a phenomena"

(Y/n) : "I see...you can go now...thank you, officer *I push the officer out of the house and lock it*

That night I cried myself to sleep, after a month of living in the house without going out, I decided to try to move on because that's what my parents would have wanted for me, so I started searching for high school and an apartment and I found this highschool "the Crimson Valley High school" it was a High school that was willing to make the human and supernatural creatures live together.
At first, I didn't want to go, they are monsters but I remembered my father word "it's not because you had a problem with one type of creature that they are all the same" so I decided to apply to this school and I was accepted I just hoped that everything would be ok...what a naive girl I was.

The first day at school when I finished my first class of the day, a girl came to me and god she was beautiful we talked and laughed together and when she asked me "what type of creatures are you" without thinking I told her that I was just a human and the next she did shock me, she slapped me and looked at me with a cold look saying "eww why did I talk with this lowlife, you disgust me, human"

And this day was the beginning of hell for me, I thought that maybe it was just her that had a problem with being with a human but no.. it was all the school...I was beaten, starved, harassed mentally and physically by those...monsters.
When I am in the corridor, I am pushed around, slapped, since the professor is with them, they let students with sharp object go into the school, even the nurse who is supposed to heal the students is having fun sealing all the slash on my body as painfully as possible, I'm told every day that this is my fault because I was human but what did I do maybe it was my fault, I don't know, I can sometimes hear voices in my head telling me that it's not true but I think it's too late, I'm too far in the abyss, I started to become numb to the stab, insult, being spit on and all this shit, I still have my emotions of course but I learned how to mask them.
It was at this moment that they thought that they broke my mind and now they wanted to break my body as well so they started to make me cut myself, to feed the vampires, for example, I don't even know how I survived this long.

It's been two years since I entered this shityy school with those monsters and I think today is gonna be even worse, you're probably asking yourself why hmm well it's really simple four of the five princesses are coming to this school to find their mate, while I was deep in thought I didn't saw that I bumped into the beta of the bone craving pack Raiko, he is one of the betas in one of the strongest pack of wa erewolf.
While I was on the ground, I saw the beta extending his hand to me asking if I was hurt I was baffled but when I took his hand, his gentle expression transformed into a dangerous smile and he bit my shoulder, I cried while trying to get him off me but it didn't work, he then released my shoulder and left me limping my way to the bathroom, when I entered I bandaged my shoulder but when I was gonna head out I heard girls and boys yelling
, when I listened closely, I heard that they were saying that the five princesses were there so I waited that everyone gets out and climbed up the stairs to the roof, holding my waist because of course today before the asshole beta sunk his teeth in me, I was dragged to the girl's bathroom where two vampires were waiting for me the three of them took turn stomping, kicking and punching me, and worst of all, after this little event they drank my blood and left me, so yeah I think I'm even too weak to just move.
Just when I was about to blackout, I swear that I saw five shadows look at me asking me to stay awake but I couldn't and the darkness claimed me.
___________________________________________

Phew 2104 word damn that's a lot so here's the prologue I hope you guys enjoyed :, I was thinking of doing some sort of prologue for the other girls not that long but well you know give some backstory to the girls, should I do it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 226 62
This is a Tyler Joseph x Reader thing. Y/n's School, home, and basically her whole life in general is horrible. No one really knows y/n's name or tal...
56.2K 2.8K 30
This story uses alot of images please have a good interent connection before reading :) Y/n L/n is something of a myth at her prestigious school. The...
138K 3.9K 33
{Edited 7/1/23} Kaya is 29 years old, she has lost all hope of ever finding her mate, she has become depressed, and she pushed everyone away. She has...
506 19 18
(Hi everyone! Just to let you know this is my very first time writing a book on here, so if you have any advise for me I would like to know and also...