Wait the princesses my mates

By Avar61

(Y/n) is a very normal girl, who is studying at Crimson Valley High School but she is mentally and physically... More

Info and (Y/N) bio
Prologue part 1
Prologue part 2
Chap 1-The Arrival
Chap 2-The Blood Moon Camp
Ch 3-Dream
Ch 4-Waking up
Important read

Princesses bio

433 7 0
By Avar61

Okay so let's continue with the bio of our characters with those five beautiful princesses :)
____________________________________________
Name:Fubuki

(Human form above)

(Her wolf form just imagine her having green piercing eyes and not blue)

Species: werewolf

Age: 19

Height:1m84

Description: Fubuki is a stunning woman, she is the princess of the blood moon pack, the strongest pack of werewolf and she is destined to become the next alpha but for that, she needs to find her mate, she is strong, is an outstanding leader and will do anything for her mate even killing

Like: her mate, her pack, her family, fighting, running in her wolf form, and talking with her wolf.

Dislike: bullying, harassment, rape, traitor, seeing her family hurt, seeing her pack hurt, seeing her mate hurt, coward

Name: Jinka

(Human form above)

(Her tiger form above)

Species: weretiger (yep not creative I know ;) )

Age: 18

Height: 1m86

Description: Jinka is a really rare case of mutation in her pack instead of being a normal tiger with orange and black fur, she has black and white fur, she is almost always quiet not because she's rude but because she observes the people talking to her, even the tiniest movement for her is a clue, she (like Fubuki) is going to be alpha. After visiting pack after pack, she decided that she had enough and had gone to the high school that (y/n) was, without even expecting what would have happened next. She is calculating and tends to be much more reckless when her loved ones are hurt.
©
Like: peace, quiet, her pack, her family, her mate, (y/n) scratching her ear, cuddling with her mate

Dislike: bullying, rape, traitor, someone disturbing her nap (except her mate), seeing her mate hurt, useless battle

Name: Carmilla

(Human form above)

(Vampire form is the same as her human form except she has the wings above)

Species: vampire

Age: 20

Height:1m83

Description: Carmilla is intelligent, calculating, flirty (only to (y/n) and love to be in charge, that's why she want to find her mate so she will be able to be the leader and at the same time showing everyone that only the
"queen" can be her equal, show that she is the strongest vampire and that whoever dare to betray her kind or hurt her mate will pay it dearly

Like: be in control, her family and her group, killing rogues (vampires, werewolf, tiger,..), calm, teasing her mate, her mate, her mate, and her mate...did I said that she likes her mate?

Dislike: the idea of sharing (y/n) (at first), seeing her mate hurt, being told what to do, killing innocent people, the rumors about her species, rape.

Name: Artoria

(Human form above)

(Dragon form above)

Species: fire dragon

Age:19

Height:1m87

Description: Artoria is fierce, strong-minded and she has an iron will, she is also quite territorial so she tends to try to mark pretty quickly what she thinks is hers but otherwise she's nice and sweet and is easily worried about the wellbeing of her mate, her family and the other dragons in the "garden"

Like: spend time with her mate, flying in her dragon form, meat like really she loves it...and no I'm not talking about that kind of meat you degenerate, oh and she also loves to sleep (who doesn't ;) )

Dislike: rape, groping, needless killing, torture, someone insulting her mate her family the other dragons, or her pride.

Name: Linnae

(Human form above)

(Kitsune form above, she has five tails)

Species: nature kitsune

Age:361..
..Nah just joking 18

Height:1m81

Description: Linnae is a childish and cute woman but don't let her cuteness fool vou she is a nature kitsune one
of the rarest subspecies and the strongest, she is gentle but when you make her mad at you pray to god that there is a place for you up there because the last thing you will see is her growling at you.

Like: game, having fun with her mate...still not this kind of fun you degenerate...not now at least, cookies, running in her kitsune form, her family (she consider that her pack is one family), and she love talking and asking questions to people.

Dislike: traitor(especially when it harms her mate), being locked in a room alone, being alone, her mate or family hurt, useless conflicts, and needless brutality, rape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 10.8K 58
(Y/n) is a very normal girl, who is studying at Crimson Valley High School but she is mentally and physically harassed there, the people around her d...
106 23 9
A girl. Completely unaware of the monsters that lurks in the shadows. Unaware that she is one of them. One of the creatures that go bump in the night...
356K 9.4K 35
Isabella Swan, or what she likes to go by Bella, is the Chiefs daughter. Kids don't really know her from school because she doesn't fit in and no one...
21.1K 309 7
It all began one night when Y/n awoke from bed with a dream of a Demon Girl Harem. Now due to a midnight happenstance she finds herself stranded in h...