VENGEANCE FOR BETRAYAL

By Farheen__A

He has burning in the fire of his Vengeance . He wants to destroy her . He wants to crushed her. He wants to... More

Copyright ©️
PROLOGUE
IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE
CHARACTERS' NAME
CHARACTER SKETCH
MARRIAGE OR DEAL?
KASHISH'S DESTINY SEALED WITH ADVAY
ITS NOT YOUR FIRST MARRIAGE
ASSAULTING YOUR OWN WIFE πŸ”žπŸ”ž
WIFE OR SLAVE ?
NEW PAPA
WHERE'S SHE??
TORTURE NIGHT πŸ”žπŸ”ž
STEPMOTHER
AADVAY'S CARE FOR AARYA
THEIR PAST
THEIR PAST-2
New Story
KING'S ENTRY
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF HER
IS AADVAY REALLY CHEATING UPON KASHISH?
Story
BLISSFUL NIGHT πŸ”žπŸ”ž
NEW BEGINNING IN AADVAY & KASHISH LIFE
STRONG KASHISH SHOW'S POULOMI HER PLACE
WHAT HE'S TRYING TO HIDE?
New Story
UNEXPECTED TRUTH UNFOLD

VIKRAM TRY TO BRING KASHISH & AADVAY CLOSE

1.3K 105 62
By Farheen__A

Guy's please do vote and comments. I'm not giving any vote Target in this chapter, let's see how many people will vote.

****************************

After that Vikram and Aadvay settled down in the big couch and Aarya sit beside his papa, Kashish went inside the kitchen to fetch some fresh juice for Vikram.

Aarya - Papa you said that the King is coming, but this uncle doesn't look like a king. (She asked to clear his doubt)

Before Aadvay could answer Vikram spoke "Your father also calls you princess, doesn't he?"

Aarya - papa call me Princess lovingly.

Vikram - exactly, Because you are his cute little princess. Similarly, your Papa also calls me King with love and out of respect.

Aarya - oh acha. (She said in a understanding way)

Kashish came with some fresh juice.

Kashish - sir take this juice for you. (she offered Vikram juice glass)

Vikram while taking juice glass from the tray says "beta (child) Why are you calling me sir?  I am neither your employer nor you my employee, Call me uncle".

Kashish smile and say "ji uncle".

Vikram - oops! while talking with you guys I totally forgot that I had brought some gifts for Kashish and Aarya.

Vikram then opens the bag which was kept in front of him, which his driver had kept before going out of the. Vikram forwarded one big gift box towards Aarya. But Aarya looks towards her mumma for confirmation that she should accept the gift or not and when Kashish nodded her head Aarya happily took the gift box from Vikram hand and said thank you. And immediately started unwrapping it.

Aarya squealed in happiness seeing the gift it was doll house set.

Aarya - wow! This doll house is so big and so pretty.

Vikram - Aarya, I'm glad that you like it.

Aarya - not like it, I love it once again thank you King uncle. (She says with utmost happiness while admiring her gift)

Vikram say's with a smile "you are most welcome baccha. " 

Vikram walk near Kashish and gave her the gift.

Kashish - There is no need for this uncle, I have got your blessings, that is enough for me. (Says with a small smile)

Vikram - I know beta, but I have brought this very lovingly for you, if you don't accept it, I will feel bad. Do you want your uncle to feel bad?

Kashish immediately nodded her head in no but she is still hesitate to took the gift so she look towards Aadvay, but Aadvay was sitting quietly, so she hesitantly took the gift box.

Vikram - Kashish beta open the gift and see, if you like it or not.

When Kashish opened the gift box, she gasped in shock it was an expensive diamond bangles. which was actually exclusively Vikram asked the designer to designed for Kashish. Kashish immediately look towards Vikram and says.

Kashish - uncle this is very expensive gift, I can't accept such an expensive gift, I'm sorry uncle. (Saying this she try to return the gift)

Listening Kashish word's about not accepting the expensive gift, Aadvay get flabbergasted, because according to him Kashish was greedy gold digger that's why she married to Sahil in past.

Vikram - beta don't look at the cost of this gift, all these things have no value in front of you. it is not only gifts but also my love and blessings for you.

Kashish was still thinking whether she should accept such an expensive gift or not. But as lovingly as Vikram was asking her to accept the gift, she could not refuse him anymore and nodded her head and kept the gift.

After that Daisy came there and at first she greeted Vikram and then told Kashish that how she instructed food was kept on the dinning table. Kashish nodded her head.

Kashish - Food has already lying on the dinning table, please have lunch.

Everyone one walk towards the dinning table and settled down in the chair, Aadvay offered Vikram to sit in the head chair. After that Kashish started serving all of the dishes to them one by one all the dishes she prepared was Vikram's favourite.

Vikram - Kashish will you just keep on  serving the food? You also sit with us for lunch.

Kashish get nervous because ever since she got married with Aadvay and came to his house, she has never eaten food sitting together with Aadvay. But now when Vikram is asking her to sit and have lunch with them, so she gets nervous thinking that Aadvay should not get angry so try to deny politely so that Vikram doesn't feel like that she's disrespecting him.

Kashish - no uncle you eat, I will eat later.  I have to serve food to all of you too. ( She deny politely)

Before Vikram say anything to her again. Aadvay said to Kashish" yes jaan King is right, you can sit and have lunch with all of us, the rest of the servants are there to serves the food.".

Kashish get amused listening Aadvay honey coated like sweet sweet words for her and especially word jaan which refresh her old memories and she simply nodded her head and sit beside Aadvay.

Vikram took the first bite of Paneer Lababdar (Paneer Lababdar is a creamy curry where grated paneer and paneer cubes are simmered in a rich and creamy gravy made using onions, tomatoes, and cashews) with Lacha Paratha (Lacha Paratha is usually made with whole wheat flour and derives its name thanks to the all the crispy, flaky layers that form while cooking this paratha) and moaned in delightness due to its delicious taste.

Vikram - Kashish beta there is magic in your hands, after eating my mother's hands, today I am eating such delicious food for the first time in so many years. The food prepared by the chefs and cooks of my home, hotels and restaurants is nothing compared infront of your hand made food.

Kashish smile and said "Thank you uncle".

Aarya - yes King uncle my mumma makes the world's best food. (she said happily while eating her food)

Vikram - I totally agree with Aarya, you're damn lucky young man You have got the most beautiful wife, who also cooks the best food in the world. And by the way little princess why are you calling me king uncle? Your papa is like a son to me, so call me dadu ok (he says with a smile)

Aarya (happily) - ok dadu.

Aadvay take one morsel from his plate and move his hand towards Kashish mouth and said "Jaan have it".

Kashish widened her eyes listening Aadvay again calling her jaan and top of that making her eat from his own hand. While Vikram look towards them and gave a smile.

Aadvay - what happened jaan, have it. (He said with a honey coated voice)

Kashish comes out from her shocked zone and eat from his hand. At the whole lunch time Aadvay behave like a lovey-dobey husband and it was like a mini heart attack for Kashish seeing this Avatar of his husband.

While Aarya is so happy seeing her parents like this because before she only saw his papa scolding her Mumma or talking rudely with her.

After lunch everyone again gather in the hall to eat dessert which is actually Akhrot ka halwa (Walnut pudding) prepared by Kashish only. And after eating Kashish handmade delicious food and now this world best Akhrot ka halwa Vikram is in heaven. After eating Akhrot ka halwa Vikram stood from his place.

Vikram - Kashish beta as I already said there is magic in your hands. to serve so delicious home cooked food to an old man like me and for such a great hospitality thank you beta

Kashish - uncle, this is your house only, whenever you want, you can come here to eat my handmade food.

Vikram smile and patted Kashish head saying "god bless you beta".

Vikram - Kashish, Aadvay after 3 days I have the opening party of my new resort, and Aadvay you have to come with your whole family, understand. I want both Kashish and Aarya to attend the party.

Aadvay - yes ofcourse King.

Vikram then pulled out an invitation card from his coat pocket and forward towards Kashish. Kashish accepted the card with a smile. After that Kashish and Aarya took blessing from Vikram by touching his feet but he stopped them in middle and blessed them. They both bid bye to him and Aadvay accompany Vikram till his car.

While walking towards Vikram car, Vikram say's to Aadvay "Sometimes the difference between some fake show off and obscenity is known".

Aadvay stop in his place listening Vikram words and get to know that what actually he's indicating.

Vikram continue to speak "I know Aadvay that there is nothing right between you and Kashish. I know that this is your personal matter and I should not speak in your personal matter. But I know about your and Kashish's past, I have seen your devasted state with my own eyes. When you came to know that Kashish has married someone else. But things have changed now, she is your wife now. You married her of your own free will, So it becomes your duty to give her the same love and respect that she deserves".

Aadvay - king but I am not able to forget the deceived given by her, what can I do? (He said helplessly)

Vikram - Aadvay I have seen love for Kashish in your eyes, and I have seen the same love for you in Kashish eyes too.

Aadvay get flabbergasted listening Vikram words and said .

Aadvay with a sadness in his voice says "You must be having some misunderstanding King, Kashish does not love me".

Vikram - young man my hairs have not turned grey by mere sunlight, I've seen the world, met countless people, I have so much experience that by looking at a person and meeting him, I can tell how he is and what is going on in his mind. Like I understood your pretense at the dining table that you were behaving like a lovey-dovey husband with Kashish. And I know that was just to show me, you are are leading a normal couple life.

Aadvay get silent listening Vikram words but Vikram didn't stop he continue further "Aadvay don't destroy your present and future for your past. You are very lucky that you got your love back. Some people are so unlucky that they neither get their love nor they can claim their love even after seeing it infront of their eyes. Aadvay, I have not only called you my son, I think you as my own son only Whatever advice I am giving, I am giving it for your own good only.
don't hold any grudges upon Kashish let it go and move towards the beautiful life. The marriage life of both of you has just started only, now both of you have to travel a long way together. You cannot spend your life being angry with Kashish for lifetime, this toxic relationship of yours will have an impact on Aarya too. Now she's just a child, she doesn't understand these things but as she grows up, she will understand on her own how the relationship between you two is. So try to move on Aadvay. Think about my word's Aadvay".

Vikram and Aadvay reach near Vikram's car and Aadvay open the door for him and Vikram sit inside the car and after that car left from Singhania residency.

To be continued.........

!!That's all for today!!

So now tell me How was the chapter Guys? I hope you all liked it.

unedited chapter try to ignore grammatical errors.
please do vote and comments and if possible share with your friends too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 32.3K 43
α€•α€²α€•α€Όα€―α€α€Ία€žα€Šα€Ία€„α€•α€Όα€°α€Έα€”α€²α€· α€†α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€€α€¬α€Έα€†α€›α€¬α€„α€œα€°α€Έα€α€­α€―α€·α€›α€²α€· story α€œα€±α€Έα€α€…α€Ία€•α€―α€’α€Ί
80.1K 6.9K 64
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

397K 19.9K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
77.7K 3.3K 21
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...