VENGEANCE FOR BETRAYAL

By Farheen__A

He has burning in the fire of his Vengeance . He wants to destroy her . He wants to crushed her. He wants to... More

Copyright ©️
PROLOGUE
IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE
CHARACTERS' NAME
CHARACTER SKETCH
MARRIAGE OR DEAL?
KASHISH'S DESTINY SEALED WITH ADVAY
ITS NOT YOUR FIRST MARRIAGE
ASSAULTING YOUR OWN WIFE πŸ”žπŸ”ž
WIFE OR SLAVE ?
NEW PAPA
WHERE'S SHE??
STEPMOTHER
AADVAY'S CARE FOR AARYA
THEIR PAST
THEIR PAST-2
New Story
KING'S ENTRY
VIKRAM TRY TO BRING KASHISH & AADVAY CLOSE
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF HER
IS AADVAY REALLY CHEATING UPON KASHISH?
Story
BLISSFUL NIGHT πŸ”žπŸ”ž
NEW BEGINNING IN AADVAY & KASHISH LIFE
STRONG KASHISH SHOW'S POULOMI HER PLACE
WHAT HE'S TRYING TO HIDE?
New Story
UNEXPECTED TRUTH UNFOLD

TORTURE NIGHT πŸ”žπŸ”ž

2.5K 120 104
By Farheen__A

Unedited chapter ⚠️
kindly ignore spelling and
grammatical mistakes

From this chapter onwards you will witness some changes in their life, some equations will going to be change. and past story one by one is going to unfold.

I will update next chapter in this week only if only I get 50 votes ⭐ and 100 comments, don't get angry on me due to this target because I also need motivation to write next chapter na? 😉😅😇

Violence against woman is punishable by law. I don't support any type of harrasment or violence or m@rit@l r*pe.
This is just a story and take it as that only. 🙏

🔞 Warning 🔞

Highly Mature and Sensitive content is ahead read at your own risk ⚠️ ⚠️

********************************

Kashish - Aadvay, I wanted to know Where's she? and you have to tell me. Where's Anjana aunty? and why doesn't she live here with you in this house of yours?

Aadvay Crawl his fingers in tight fist listening Anjana name

Aadvay - I do not consider it necessary to answer your question, you're no one to ask me about her. (he spatted rudely)

Kashish - I'm your wife Aadvay both ritually and legally, so I have every right to asked you about this and know about your mother, where is Anjana Aunty? Tell me, where is she? Aadvay, Why is she not staying here with you? have you hurt her again with your words? say Aadvay did you again hurted her? (she asked raising her voice little loudly)

Now Aadvay anger raised more seeing Kashish raising her voice infront of him and he Angrily says.

Aadvay - shut up Kashish just Shut up, I told her to come with me but she denied coming with me. (He shouted angrily each and every words)

But Kashish didn't back of seeing his anger because today she's also so much angry on him.

Kashish - and you obeyed her words and left her alone? today you are in this world because of her, today you have become such a big businessman, it is the effect of her blessings. Fighting with the whole world she raised you she nurtured you up all alone. why do you hate her so much, Aadvay? She's your mother, you will get everything in this world again but you will not get mother again if you lost her because of your blind hater. Look at me, who else can understand better than me what it is like to live without a mother. You are lucky that you have a mother who loves you unconditionally. who have been bearing your hatred for her with a smile since your childhood, Please remove hate from your heart for your mom. Because of her only today you are in this world.

Aadvay in angry and warning tone after listening Kashish word's "I already told you maa, is the one who denied coming with me, so don't you try to lecture me Kashish, I'm warning you. And you very well know that what is the reason for my anger towards her".

Then Kashish took a deep breath and again start saying "just because she became a mother out of wedlock and you had to listen to the taunts of the society, because of this you have been hating her since childhood. But have you ever thought how she would have been felt, and still felling when the same society would be taunting her and still taunting, but did she ever hate you? left you alone as soon as you were born? No, she didn't then how can you leave her alone at this age? or you are so intoxicated by wealth and fame that you have forgotten your mother too?".

This last sentence was the final blow now Aadvay anger is in pick now listening Kashish's last line and he roared like a lion, due to which Kashish flinched in her place.

Aadvay - I am intoxicated by wealth and fame, Kashish? Or it was you who got intoxicated by wealth and fame, that's why 3 years ago, you married a man who is 12 years older than you , who already had a daughter, just to enjoy money and luxurious life. you betrayed me you betrayed my love, I just asked you to wait for me till I become worthy of asking for your hand from your father. But what did you do ? as soon as I go out of India, in a few months you marry that rich businessman Sahil Sengupta. And what did you say you are my wife, that too ritually and legally? Did you forgot? What I told you on the wedding night, you are nothing but a toy for me, my personal slave and my bed warmer, maybe you forgot then let me remind you your place in my life my so called wife. (he says last line sarcastically)

Saying this Aadvay started taking predatory step towards Kashish with hate, anger and lust filled eyes, while Kashish get scared seeing his red blood shot eyes and started moving backward and at last her back collided with wall and Aadvay caged her between him and the wall.

Aadvay - you are talking too much with this little mouth of yours, let me shut it first.

Saying this Aadvay smash his rough lips with Kashish soft ones and started chewing it like a cand, Kashish try to push him but he is much more strong than her, tears started flowing down from her seeing his animalistic behaviour once again. After satisfying himself from her lips, Aadvay carry Kashish in his shoulder where Kashish again started protesting but it was of no use, he then throw her on the bed and hover over her, Kashish again try to stop him, she request him pleaded infront of him to not to do this again but this had no effect on Aadvay it's like her pleading is falling on deaf ears. At last she give up infront of that devil.

Aadvay started kissing and biting her neck. While Kashish is trying to control her screams while tears were continuously rolling down from her doe like eyes, previous and last night image is started revolving in her mind, her whole body went numb.

After adoring her neck with red bite, Aadvay get up from her and started opening Kashish clothes and after making her fully n*ked for his hungry eyes, he started taking off his pant and boxer and after getting himself too n*ked, he again hover over her and started pleasuring himself from her body. And then without any warning he roughly enter inside her to make sure that she felt tremendous pain and now Kashish couldn't control herself more and screams painfully, but Aadvay closed her mouth with his big palm and started pounding inside her like an animal.

After 1 hour Aadvay finally c*m inside her and fall over her chest while sweating and breathing heavily after few minutes catching his breath, then he look towards Kashish face whose eyes are still flowing with tears and face is full of sweat and hair is spread all over the pillow, his expression change and he felt pain in his heart seeing her like this but he masked off this emotions thinking about her betrayal and what she said to him few hours ago and his face again change in angry one.

He then hold her hair in painful grip and bring her face near him and he too leaned his face near her face and says "next time before opening your mouth in front of me and before raising your voice think 1000 times". Saying this he leave his grip and comes out of her due to which Kashish winched in pain.

But Kashish just nodded her head with emotionless face and moist eyes and Aadvay smirk but inside his heart he's feeling terrible seeing her love like this, but right now his hatred and anger towards Kashish is much more bigger than his love.

Aadvay turned his back towards Kashish and close his eyes. Kashish look towards his back for some minutes and then she slowly get up from the bed and limpingly walk towards the bathroom and enter inside the shower cabin and press the shower handle and stand under it for half an hour.

After changing in night dress Kashish came out of the closest like a lifeless doll and sleep beside Aadvay, while other side Aadvay is aware of her each and every action all the time.

Aadvay POV:

why I always felt pain after hurting her and breaking her, why why why? She betrayed me she choosed someone else over me, she carry that Sahil Sengupta child in her womb, Kashish to touch you, to make you mine was only my and only my rights but you did give that right to someone else, both of us had dreamed so much for our future life, had planned so much for our marriage, how did you forget all that, Kashish? How can you change so much? Or were you always like this and I never recognized you? You not only marry him, you gave the rights to that ba*****d to touch you, you was pregnant with his child. I hate you Kashish I hate you for making me like this for making me an animal, a monster, who's knowingly hurting his love. Infact I loathe you, and I promise to you Kashish I will break you in zillions pieces And only then my vengeance will be complete.
my vengeance for your betrayal.

POV END

!! That's all for today!!

From this chapter onwards you will witness some changes in their life, some equations will be change and past story one by one is going to unfold.

I will update next chapter in this only week only if only I get 50 votes ⭐ and 100 comments, don't get angry on me due to this target because I also need motivation to write next chapter na? 😉😅😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 15.3K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
446K 31.9K 43
α€•α€²α€•α€Όα€―α€α€Ία€žα€Šα€Ία€„α€•α€Όα€°α€Έα€”α€²α€· α€†α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€€α€¬α€Έα€†α€›α€¬α€„α€œα€°α€Έα€α€­α€―α€·α€›α€²α€· story α€œα€±α€Έα€α€…α€Ία€•α€―α€’α€Ί
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

49.8K 1.1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...