The Daughter

By Rae_Books_100

Elizabeth Rose Giovanni...a girl with a relatively normal life. She currently lives with her foster parents... More

Authors Note
Characters
Prologue
Prologue Two
Chapter One - I have a family?
Chapter Two - She's Coming Home
Chapter Three - What the hell?
Chapter Four - Late Night Snack
Chapter Five - Welcome to Hell
Chapter Six - You Are Going To Regret That
The Contract
Chapter Seven - Death
Chapter Eight - Sweetie
Chapter Nine - You Are A Giovanni
Chapter Ten - We Need Death
Chapter Eleven - You Idiot
Chapter Twelve - Fucking Marriage
Chapter Thirteen - I Am Death
Chapter Fourteen - Happy Birthday
Chapter Fifteen - We Are The Mafia
Chapter Sixteen - Don't Cry
Chapter Eighteen - The Giovanni's
Chapter Nineteen - Elizabeth Fucking Giovanni
Chapter Twenty - Six Months.
Chapter Twenty One - Inspiration
Chapter Twenty Two - Hottest Mafia Man Alive

Chapter Seventeen - Milo

1.4K 46 7
By Rae_Books_100

~ One Week After Chapter Fifteen ~ 

"So this is why it will be beneficial and you should listen to me."

"I don't know baby girl it is a lot."

"Come on please, it is all I want."

Time for the show. I start to give him puppy eyes. And he stops eye contact with me... got him. I look around my father's office and see my brothers and mom smirking knowing that the man who hates dogs is about to fold and allow me to get one.

"Okay baby girl, however this is your dog I want nothing to do with it."

That is what they all say.

~ Five Hours Later ~

"Twiny!"

"Yes Enzo?"

"We have been two twelve different shelters. Seriously just pick one."

"Enzo, picking a dog takes time I will know it is my dog when I see it."

I haven't found the one and honestly this is making me kind of depressed looking at all these animals without a home. Yes I know I kill for a living but I draw the line at animals. I mean the are innocent in this world. 

For as long as I remember I have wanted a dog. I do not really know why I just have always wanted one, something that I can always count on and will never betray me. 

As we are walking along the last hallway in the shelter I see out of the corner of my eye a black dog. 

As I turn to look at the black dog I know. This is my dog. 

The lady who owns the shelter looks at me and says, "This dog is really special to me he has not been able to find any owners and has been here pretty much since he was born he was rescued after a family abused him and we brought him here and helped this little guy get better. He is about a year old because we do not know his actual birthday we tried to guess the best to our abilities. He has been here since he was about four months old."

"This is my dog. Hello Milo."

~ Two Hours Later ~

Enzo, my mother, Sebastian, and Leonardo are all currently playing with my new dog and I never thought this was possible. 

My mother came up to me, "So sister I got to say this is a great dog, I am really glad you where able to convince your dad.."

"Me too."

"So listen, I need to talk to you about a few things is it okay if we go sit at the patio?"

"Yeah absolutely."

As we walk to the patio my mind is racing I really hope that I did not upset her gosh what could she want to talk about.

"So sweetheart I wanted to talk about the mafia."

"Okay."

"Look not many women are accepted in this world we are see as less than and we are here to serve the men."

"That is ridiculous."

"Yes sweetheart believe me I know, however I just wanted you to know that with the marriage contract that I was it was based on with the men who created it. Luckly, the parent of you betrothed are good people and we are friends with them so I trust that they raised their son right however I can not fully trust what I see versus what goes behind close doors. I want you to know that if you future husband ever hurts you that you can come to me and I will help you."

"Thank you mom."

"You are welcome. Look this is something that your brothers do not know about only your father and I but when we got married he made me come up with a escape plan."

"But why, he is a good man right?" If not I swear to good he will get a death that will make even me have to look away for.

"No your father is amazing the best husband I could ask for, but he wanted to make sure that I always had an out if I needed it. Incase he died in a Mafia war and his enemies where after me or even if your father changed. That was always your fathers biggest fear is that this world would change him. So when we married I create a escape plan that less that three people know what it is made up of and less than five actually know about it. Once we had children I added onto that plan, but I just wanted you to know that if you ever need it. Even before you are married you can come to me and we will work it out."

"I got it mom."

"I know you do but I am serious. Even if you have been married for thirty year of if I am gone there will be someone who will come to you if you need it. Look it may be seen as weak to run, but when you are put into a world like ours sometime running is the smartest thing you can do."

"I understand mom, thank you."

"Good now one more thing. There is also another mafia thing we need to discuss."

"Okay what is it."

"In about a month there will be a ball. In my opinion it is so stupid because why have people who hate each other to the point of killing each other in the same room but it does happen. Anyways we are expected to join and I just wanted to let you know that we are hosting it so there will be a lot of eyes on you but if you need help or you feel uncomfortable there is always a way that I can help you okay?"

"Okay mom. Does that mean we are going dress shopping together?"

"I suppose it does sweetheart. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah I have always wanted to do that."

"What shopping for a dress?"

"No shopping with my mom."

"Oh sweetheart."

~ Four Hours Later ~

"I fucking told you all this would happen,"

"Twiny I love you but seriously shut the fuck up... oww."

"Do not curse you heathen."

"Sorry mom but seriously how is she always right."

"That is enough... boys go to be and stop staring at your father."

We all ended up in the cinema room and my father is next to me but what is next to him well let us just say I fucking called it. Once my dad got home I got Milo to go up to him and they hit it off so now my father is cuddling with Milo and I.

I carefully get out of my father's arms and call Milo to my room without waking 

"Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count - 1241

IM BACK!!!

I know I know do not kill me back I was in a funk and found it really hard to write. I however feel much better. I will have at least one chapter out a week, however my goal is two-three times a week.

Please vote. comment, and share. I would love to not only get this story out so people can see but also hear what you have to think.

If anyone has any questions about the book you can also ask here on the side comment or in the overall comment section and I will answer them!

I also have a tik tok rae_books_100 Please go and follow I post trailers, updates, and more! Please go follow!

I ALSO CREATED AN INSTAGRAM it is the same rae_books_100! Please go follow!

Thank you have a good night/day!

~ Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Double Trouble By FinLuGrafie

Mystery / Thriller

43K 920 70
Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in the past - twins now. A fucked up past wi...
6.9K 205 17
Living with abusive parents for the past 10years, she grew up to only rely on herself but after witnessing the murder of these people whom she used t...
1.5M 37.7K 121
Fourteen years old girl named Elizabeth Romano lived with her father until he got killed, only then she learned that he wasn't her real dad. Elizabet...
5.6K 176 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) At only 5 years old, Athena De Luca's life changed drastically when she was kidn...