I became famous by inheriting...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 118

400 6 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 118 He was miserable, he fell in love......

    Besides, no matter how much the golden retriever makes mistakes, he is still the servant of the main god, and the servant can be bullied by a little squirrel like him?

    Bullying others, bullying too much.

    The red hair started to teach him a lesson.

    Cui Zhexi shook his body covered in snow, rubbed his numb face, and got into the shed to heal himself.

    He had an intuition that it must be the red hair or the golden hair moving his hands and feet, otherwise so much snow would hit him on the head.

    [Hahahaha, you know it's embarrassing? ]

    [Self-healing, do not disturb jpg.]

    They rebuilt the vegetable greenhouse, replaced the greenhouse film that was pierced by the fence, and kept the greenhouse warm.

    No major renovations have been carried out, and there may still be storms in the past few days, and major repairs will be made after the storm is completely over.

    In the morning, Shanshan heard that two staff dormitories had collapsed. She thought that all the vegetable greenhouses had collapsed, but it was fine. The damage was not as serious as imagined.

    Jiang PD also said, "I didn't expect that there is almost nothing wrong with the vegetable greenhouse."

    Shanshan looked up, "Bamboo has good elasticity and toughness. When the wind comes, it can bend to a certain extent. And our place is relatively leeward. Yours The dormitory area, when it was built, was worried about snakes, mice, rats and ants, and the surrounding area was empty, but it was basically blown head-on by the sea breeze."

    [Yes! The siting of buildings is very important. ]

    [Fortunately, Shanshan chose the vegetable greenhouse here at that time, otherwise the vegetable greenhouse that took a lot of effort to build would be destroyed, and I feel so distressed. ]

    [This is a depression. When it rains, it is enough to drain well, and it can block a lot of wind. 】

    【dei! When the mountain was built, the drainage pipes were dug. 】

    Although some of the fruits inside were frostbitten, most of them are still fine.

    Frostbitten fruit is not rotten, it's just frozen. Pei Ze and He Zhizhou like to eat frozen food, which has a special taste.

    The bright red strawberries turn into strawberry ice, which is another flavor.

    Shanshan picked one and put it in his mouth, a bag bulged out of his cheek. Cover your face, it's so cold! After biting into pieces, it is sweet and sour, and tastes good!

    Pick a few for the staff around you to eat.

    It was the first time for Jiang Shaowen, Xiannv and Datou to eat strawberries frozen into ice cubes.

    Put it in your mouth and bite it. Their strawberries are very sweet, even without adding sugar.

    After eating strawberries, eat small melons.

    The melons grew into a lush green forest, and the vines coiled around the vertical bamboo fence.

    People standing inside, the vines grow very well, a bit taller than people.

    Winter melons are small, not as big as summer ones.

    Ripe melons turn yellow, while green ones are immature.

    Only two melons can be left on a seedling at most, and Shanshan pinches off the malnourished small melons, "In addition to pinching off some underdeveloped melons, the excess vines that grow should also be pinched off, so that the nutrients can be concentrated in the Let's go together."

    While pinching seedlings, she picked some ripe melons. Give Yu Yanran two melons, "Take the trouble to cut them open for everyone to eat."

    "Okay!" Yu Yanran carried the two melons and returned to the more open vegetable field.

    [Envious, eat while picking. ]

    [I also want a farm, where I can eat small melons in winter. ]

    [There are also strawberries, strawberries in winter, at least 2 yuan a piece, I can't afford it. ]

    [Yes, it's been a long time since I bought it. Earning too little, the children in the family can't help but want to eat. 】

    Yu Yanran is holding two ripe melons. Now that she has rich experience in life, even if she doesn't have a knife, she only needs to use a sickle to make a few marks on the melons, and they can be broken into four pieces.

    Distribute to nearby staff first. The staff divides one petal into two petals and eats them separately.

    Yu Yanran said, "You don't need to divide, there are many more."

    Just now Pei Ze also took back two.

    I cut another one and went to give it to the guests.

    Because Shanshan picked the seedlings quickly, he was far ahead alone, almost at the front. He Zhizhou and Xie Jinyan kept picking at the end of the field.

    A small flying insect flew into Shanshan's eye, Shanshan rubbed it and yawned, physiological saline gushed out of his eyes, trying to flush it out.

    The little bug rushed out, his eyes blurred by tears, and through the green fence, he seemed to see a melon seller wearing an octagonal hat breaking open a small melon to taste whether it was sweet or not, and he didn’t need to buy it if it wasn’t sweet.

    She took the peddler's melon, took a bite, it was cool and sweet, she raised her head and asked the peddler, "What do you want to exchange?

    " ]

    [Bold! 】

    【Dreaming. 】【dream. 】【dream. 】【dream. 】

    In the market outside the Great Wall, in addition to gold and silver being the currency in circulation, they can be exchanged for other things, such as one egg for two melons, one liter of rice for three melons, as long as the buyer and seller agree, they can be exchanged in the market Change.

    【What does my sister mean by this? It was originally my sister's. ]

    [Perhaps it is to ask Yanyan to exchange her melon for something. ]

    Xie Jinyan was stunned for a moment, and said, "I'll finish picking this piece, give me half of it, okay?"

    [Ahahahaha, yes, it's a good deal. ]

    [Yes, yes, Yanyan will stay in the cabin and work for the rest of her life! 】

    【I won't go back for the rest of my life! ]

    [Actually, they can't go back now. Instead of going back through the storm, it's better to stay on the island for a few days. 】

    [True friend. 】

    Shan Shan stopped chewing the melon, staring at his gray-blue eyes, separated by the green fence, the two were silent for more than ten seconds.

    These two people are so good-looking, every frame is like shooting an out-of-print pictorial.

    [Note, this is not a still picture! 】

    【Are you excited? ]

    [I don't know if Shanshan and Xie Jinyan are moved, but I am moved! 】

    【Me too! ]

    [Take the initiative to substitute myself, do 1 or 0 (no shame). ]

    [Can this be taken? Yanyan looked at me for a second and my legs went limp. 】

    As soon as Xie Jinyan spoke, Shan Shan returned to reality, and was in a daze just now...

    The image of the shopkeeper in his memory overlapped with Xie Jinyan who was opposite him.

    "Okay. I'll get you a melon."

    Shanshan left, and now she was sure of one thing, Xie Jinyan had appeared in the world she traveled through before.

    The cracks in the sealed memory beads continuously reveal some information.

    Memories of many wars and wars.

    She traveled to that world because she wanted to learn skills, but it was a pity that wars broke out frequently and the people were in dire straits. No way, she put on armor and went into battle.

    Xie Jinyan used to be Fanbang's seller? It's not just those who sell goods, they can travel to this world again.

    She is very wary of Xie Jinyan now, mainly because he is so kind that it makes her flustered, no one has treated her so kindly before.

    The memory flowed out a little bit, and the timeline was a little messed up. She was able to reorganize the timeline with seasonal clothes and conversations.

    Shanshan thought that she had disguised herself very well, but Xie Jinyan definitely didn't know that she remembered it. But even Red Hair knew she remembered.

    Her divine power is currently weak, and Hongmao just knew that she remembered with her own strength, which means her spiritual consciousness is also strong.

    The reason why No. 10 is weak is because she is not of the blood of the protoss, and she has neither divine sense nor divine power. What she had before was given to her by the Lord God.

    What the Lord God gave was limited. After all, she had almost no sea of ​​consciousness. If she was given too much, she would become confused and unable to digest.

    Now her sea of ​​consciousness has expanded a bit, and after the evil fate has been basically paid off, the merits of her lifetimes have begun to turn into her unique divine power.

    That's why he can "unscrupulously" violate the seal of the main god, find and break the memory beads.

    Although she has very little divine power now, she is an ordinary and pure human being, and she can turn merit into divine power, which is enough to surprise the red hair.

    Hongmao glanced at the main god, wondering if the main god would seal her memory again, but currently the main god doesn't seem to have any intention of sealing it.

    They ate a few melons in the greenhouse and returned to the cabin.

    The weather at sea seems to be getting better.

    [What should I do if I don't want the weather to improve. ]

    [Hey, me too, the weather is fine, Yanyan is leaving. ]

    Cui Zhexi saw that the weather was getting better, and said to Xie Jinyan, "It seems that the weather is getting better tomorrow, and we can leave the boat by then."

    [No. 1 shut up! Yanyan is not unhappy about stealing your limelight! ]

    [Why are you so angry? Did our brother eat explosives at home during the Chinese New Year? ]

    [That's right, there's no need to say that about number 1. Number 1, please sew your mouth shut. ]

    However, in the next second, a gust of wind suddenly blew up on the surface of the sea, and it seemed that a tornado was gradually forming on the surface of the sea.

    Cui Zhexi: No way.

    Everyone watched: No way.

    Audience: ...

    [No. 1 poisonous milk! 】【No. 1 poisonous milk! 】

    [No. 1 is really a crow's mouth. 】

    The group quickly ran back to the cabin, there is no safer place than the cabin.

    However, after going back, the hurricane engulfed in the sea gradually dissipated. Fortunately, no dragons were formed to absorb water.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    Cui Zhexi glanced at Xie Jinyan, and now he dare not say more. He also doesn't want the sea to be inaccessible to ships. He likes cabins very much, but he can't stay away from modern civilization.

    They picked some fresh melons and fruits and returned to the cabin half full.

    It's still early, half past ten.

    Shanshan continued to make the guqin for an hour, painted the guqin a second time, washed his hands, and prepared lunch.

    Xie Jinyan was a guest, and asked him, "Jinyan, what do you want to eat?"

    Just now, he didn't want to pay attention to him, but now his tone is extremely flattering, probably worried that he will seal her memory again. Xie Jinyan thought it was a bit funny, "Is sweet-scented osmanthus dumplings okay?"

    "This can be eaten for afternoon tea," Shanshan said, and asked, "What about lunch?"

    "Fish soup." Xie Jinyan replied.

    "Okay, let's make Mrs. Song's Fish Soup for everyone at noon."

    [Sister Song's Fish Soup, a famous Hangzhou dish. ]

    [More than famous! Traditional dishes, which have been continuously improved for hundreds of years, originally originated from the famous dishes of the Han nationality in the Southern Song Dynasty, with a history of more than 800 years.

    According to the "Old Stories of Wulin" written by (Song) Zhou Mi: On March 15th in the sixth year of Chunxi (1171 A.D.), Zhao Gou, Emperor Gaozong of the Song Dynasty, took a leisurely tour of the West Lake on a boat, and ordered his servant to buy turtles and fish in the lake and release them. The woman who owned the fish soup was Song Wusao, who claimed to be from Tokyo (now Kaifeng). She came here with her driver and made a living selling fish soup by the West Lake.

    Emperor Gaozong ate the fish soup she made and appreciated it very much. He thought of his old age and gave him gold, silver and silk. Since then, the reputation has risen, and the rich and powerful families have competed to buy food, and Sister Song's fish soup has become a famous delicacy in the capital. 】--1

    [Hahaha, it turns out that Song Gaozong also likes to order takeaway. ]

    [I've never eaten Mrs. Song's Fish Soup, how can I make it, I want to eat it! ]

    [I remember to make it with mandarin fish, but Shanshan and the others don't have mandarin fish. ]

    [It's okay, just choose sea fish with similar meat quality. ]

    [My dad hurried downstairs to buy mandarin fish. For the New Year's Eve dinner, he made a table of dishes from Shanshan's recipe, which was delicious! 】

    Shanshan went to the kitchen to choose fish, "Mandarin fish is a freshwater fish with fresh meat and few spines. Let's choose this sea fish.

    " , just amazing. 】

    Shanshan also finds it miraculous. In the past, the sea fish would die after two to the next morning. Now it is the third day, and the water has not been changed yet, and the sea fish are still full of vitality.

    Xie Jinyan was also in the kitchen, rolling up his sleeves, he wanted to help. But Shanshan refused to let him help, fearing that he would burn her small kitchen down.

    "Just go to the dining room and wait for dinner. I have nothing to do here."

    Xie Jinyan didn't listen to her for the first time, and lowered his eyelids, "I have nothing to do...

    " Yan go, okay! ]

    [Hurry up, let Yanyan stay in the small kitchen, after all, she is likely to leave tomorrow. ]

    [Ahhh! My sister promised him! ]

    Shanshan nodded, "Okay, you wash the vegetables."

    Xie Jinyan rolled up his sleeves, his arms were slender and powerful, and there were some golden-brown fluff on his cold white skin.

    [With tinted glasses, Yanyan's body hair is actually golden brown. ]

    [To put it bluntly, I wear yellow glasses. It turns out that my body hair is lighter than my hair, and it's golden brown...]

    [Hiss. ]

    [Show a little more. 】

    [I didn't say that, what kind of people in this live broadcast room are all of the same kind! So rude, but I like it! ]

    [Ha ha ha ha, food and sex. Whether it is to appreciate male sex or female sex, three-year-old children know that they should be hugged by beautiful brothers and sisters, hahahahaha. 】

    Xie Jinyan washed the vegetable leaves one by one very carefully, and then handed them over to Shanshan.

    Jiang Shaowen understandably only shot the two of them.

    It began to snow heavily outside again, and the kitchen of the cabin was as warm as spring.

    Shanshan smiled, "Thank you Jinyan, you don't need to wash the bean sprouts one by one."

    She walked over, dipped her hands into the water basin, grabbed two handfuls, shook them in the water, and pressed them again, "It's fine to wash like this."

    Xie Jinyan's hand was under the bean sprouts, and the back of his hand and fingertips felt the pressure like a feather.

    [I can, press me. 】

    【? ? ? ? At least it's a character like Yanyan, okay? 】

    【Ahhhhhhhh, can I watch this scene? 】

    【Lust, hissing. ]

    [Unlimited replay ok?]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , ohhh

    , Xie Jinyan's ears are red! ]

    [He is red, he understands, he is suppressed, and I am yellow. 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Love variety shows! ]

    [Love variety show yyds in the log cabin. ]

    [Produced by the small wooden house, the eternal god. 】

    Because his skin is fair, even a little red is obvious.

    Shanshan really didn't think so much about it, how long will it take to wash one by one?

    After teaching him, turn around and tackle the fillets.

    Xie Jinyan continued to wash the bean sprouts with his head down, shaking and pressing them in the water. Only the pinnae are still red.

    Soon a pot of bean sprouts was washed and handed over to her.

    Cui Zhexi at the door of the fire stove clenched his fists.

    [Hahahahahaha, No. 1 is jealous. ]

    [The jar of vinegar has been turned over, do you think the favor belongs to you alone? Shan Shan always wants to fall in love. 】

    Shan Shan carefully removes the spines from the fish, "You must pay attention to the removal of the spines when making soup, everyone, be careful."

    Remove the scales and spines of the fish, sprinkle with green onion, ginger, and cooking wine and marinate for a while.

    Then steam in the steamer for five minutes.

    For five minutes, Shan Shan continued to process the mutton. At noon, make them a stewed mutton with radish.

    Five minutes later, the scallion leaves completed their mission and turned yellow.

    Take out the steamed fish, remove the fish skin, put aside the yellowed green onion leaves, "Pour the fish soup into the bowl of the fish."

    "Don't poke the fish so badly, it will be cooked later."

    Cut the mushrooms and winter bamboo shoots into a bowl. Filament, "The thinner the better."

    Not only did Shanshan cut it thinly, but his hands were also extremely fast, "Ton ton ton", continued to cut bacon slices, "It is best to use Jinhua ham here."

    Then use the red color that Xie Jinyan just washed and green bell peppers, finely sliced, to add color to the fish soup.

    Next, cook the soup, pepper, green onion and ginger in a pot, add water and a little wine, ginger, green onion, salt, sugar and white vinegar. After making the soup, add all the ingredients just now to cook the soup.

    When the fish floats up, add beaten egg whites and rice vinegar to thicken the sauce.

    After the rice vinegar is added to the soup, it forms a special crabmeat aroma together with the fish.

    After a few minutes, it was piping hot.

    The fish meat has been boiled, and sprinkle a little shreds of red pepper and green pepper on it to make it more beautiful.

    "You can order some sesame oil or sesame oil according to your personal preference."

    【right! Hangzhou West Lake has it, fresh tongue! I have to eat every time I go! ]

    [I smell the fragrance, I really smell it, my dad made it, hehehe. Taste first. ]

    [Ah, I want to eat! I will ask my mother to do it later and try it out. 】

    The fish soup is ready, and another dish of Shanshan, stewed mutton with radish, is almost ready.

    In winter, it is suitable to eat warm radish stewed lamb, which contains white radish, carrot, and fresh lamb.

    Shanshan made another sauce, coriander, millet pepper, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and a little salt and sugar, which can be used to dip mutton.

    [Shu Liu, the food channel of "Intangible Cultural Heritage" is really good. This year's Chinese New Year, my family's dishes are much richer, and it is no longer a big fish and meat. My parents’ cooking recipes, which have remained unchanged for more than 20 years, finally changed after watching Shanshan’s live broadcast, which is touching. ]

    [Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooery ]

    [Hahahahaha, my grandma did the same. She cooked a lot of delicious dishes according to Shanshan's recipes. She was too old to forget, so she took a lot of notes. ]

    [Yes, I don't even want to go back to school, it's worth being scolded a little more, for three delicious meals a day, I'll bear it. ]

    [Everyone is realistic, Shanshan's food channel has saved many families who were on the verge of "broken" due to friction during the long holiday. 】

    Cui Zhexi took out the small charcoal stove, added some charcoal, and put it on the table to continue stewing radish and mutton later.

    Cui Zhexi hooked his fingers towards Jin Mao, "Brother Jin Mao."

    [yfd No. 1: Started bullying Jin Mao again. 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ]

    [Why are you bullying? Our No. 1 doesn't have one. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Either bully him that he can't squat in Asia, or want him to perform a trick to make fire, and laugh at the stupid golden retriever. 】

    [In fact, not all Asians can do Asian squats, and all people with too short Achilles tendons or relatively small dorsiflexion angles cannot do Asian squats. ]——2

    The golden retriever had a dark face, held back his breath and raised his legs and walked away. The red hair grabbed the golden retriever's arm and said, "I'll go."

    Cui Zhexi wanted the golden retriever to perform an Asian squat again, and they couldn't squat down. Let him perform a show of making fire by drilling wood. Didn't the golden retriever just make fire by drilling wood the night before yesterday?

    When Hongmao came, he didn't dare anymore, changed his tone, and said politely, "Brother Hongmao, please light the charcoal stove."

    Hongmao gave him a sidelong glance. Pick up the stove, carry it to the dining room, put it on the table, tear some shredded paper, and light it.

    After a while, a piece of charcoal was ignited at one corner, and it was necessary to continue blowing.

    He called, "Cui."

    Cui Zhexi ran over, "What's wrong, brother Hongmao."

    Hongmao said, "It doesn't seem to light up."

    Cui Zhexi asked him to breathe.

    Hongmao: "I won't."

    Cui Zhexi demonstrated it again, puffing, and the fire in the charcoal stove was huge.

    Hongmao smiled, and suddenly in front of him, "Huh—"

    a large cloud of dust hit Cui Zhexi's face.

    "Ah!" Cui Zhexi stepped back, his face was ashen, as if he was wearing a gray mask.

    【hahahahahahahaha. 】

    【Evil people want to be tortured by evil people, hahahahaha. 】

    The corner of Hongmao's mouth curled up into a smile, making you cheap. When it snowed heavily, it was not easy to find a stutter. A group of animals went fishing in the cold pool, and finally caught a few fish.

    [Red-haired laughs amusedly, hahaha. 】

    The little squirrel dropped the grilled fish into the fire in order to eat another bite of the grilled fish. Only the little squirrel was not afraid of getting dirty, he could pick the ashes from the fish and continued to eat.

    One after another, three or four fish fell into the fire.

    "Ah, I'm sorry, there's no other way. In order not to waste food, I'll take care of it for you." The squirrel's mouth was stained with oil.

    A group of foxes wanted to beat him, so he took out the small card of "Longshan Immortal's Squirrel" and put it on his head.

    He cried, "When my fairy comes back, he will find out that I was bullied by you in the fox cave, and he will definitely settle accounts with you."

    It speaks official language to people and vernacular to animals.

    I can't even fight, and every time I come to the fox cave to eat, my belly will be round and I will go back. Asshole. Red-haired gritted his teeth.

    [Hahahahahaha, I always feel that these two have old enemies. 】

    【Cui Zhexi has a lot of enemies. What's outrageous is that there are so many people who "sell their lives" for him, and they won't really hurt him. ]

    [Li Dapu. ]

    [Cui Zhexi has such a good life, why can't I. ]

    [The man is silent and the woman is crying. 】

    After the dishes in the kitchen were fried, He Zhizhou brought over bubbling radish stewed mutton and put it on the stove.

    No mutton smell at all, very fragrant.

    There are also soft Songsao fish soup, Qianlong cabbage, fried chicken skin, stir-fried bean sprouts, hot and sour potato shreds, braised fish.

    A table was set up.

    [It’s so beautiful, can I join you? ]

    [Count me in. 】

    I have never seen red-haired and golden-haired dogs in the market, and I swallowed desperately. The dishes are different from yesterday, and the dishes I eat are different every day.

    Shanshan asked the two of them to come over, and said in German, "Eat more of what you want."

    Hongmao was stunned, and replied in German, "Okay, it looks good and smells good."

    Shanshan smiled, "You are used to the taste here Just fine."

    [? ? ? I thought my sister could only speak French, but she also speaks German? ? ]

    [After watching "Intangible Cultural Heritage" for so long, I found that I still don't know anything about my sister QAQ. 】

    【Blind guessing must be English, that is, four languages. ]

    [Shikoku? What if it doesn't stop? ]

    [The woman I'm a fan of is so good. ]

    [Girls are too good. 】

    The red hair lowered his head and poked rice with a fork. The main god was beside him. He didn't dare to look at the mountains.

    Shanshan's appearance is considered outstanding among the gods. He has experienced life after life, and his gentle and quiet temperament is stronger, like a handful of white snow under the moonlight. To warm this handful of snow, the main god has used it for several lifetimes.

    The big red hair rubbed his eyes.

    A piece of lamb was forked, dipped in some red ingredients, it tasted fresh and tender!

    Seeing that they didn't know how to eat, Shanshan first gave Xie Jinyan a bowl of mutton soup, and then gave Hongmao and Yu Yanran a bowl next to him.

    A mouthful of soup at the bottom of the bowl, two pieces of white radish, and one piece of mutton.

    I also filled a bowl, "Drink the soup first, full of delicious flavor."

    After drinking the soup in one sip, "Next step, the dipping sauce just now, order some into the bowl." The

    white radish and mutton were stained with red oil, At this time, it tastes another taste.

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's actually eaten like this, red oil soup, suck! ]

    [It's over, it's over! ! It took my mother an hour to make Mrs. Song's Fish Soup, and another stewed radish with mutton was no good. lie flat. ]

    [Following the Shanshan live broadcast room, you can't eat Chinese food. 】

    Everyone followed Shanshan to have a sip of mutton soup.

    The soup pot in the stove was bubbling, and it was snowing outside.

    [I think back to when I was a child, my whole family went to my grandparents' house for the New Year, and it was the same. A table of people. ]

    [The Chinese are like this, the more people are lively, the more children the better. 】

    Shanshan glanced at the heavy snow falling outside the window, and thought of the heavy snow in the desert beyond the Great Wall, as if it was also Chinese New Year.

    Across the steaming soup pot, the person opposite has blue eyes.

    That was the first time she ate mutton outside the Great Wall. In that world, she didn't know how to cook, and her cooking skills were terrible.

    The mutton has not been processed much, but it tastes no smell.

    Blue Eyes left her all the mutton.

    Long Shan asked him, "Junyan, why don't you eat?"

    "You want to lead the army to fight, eat more." Blue Eyes said.

    He only ate carrots and refused to eat a piece of mutton.

    So is Xie Jinyan her comrade in arms?

    Without knowing it, Shan Shan gave Xie Jinyan another bowl of mutton, piled it full into a hill, and didn't give him a piece of radish.

    She is a soft-hearted person. In the morning, she still felt that Xie Jinyan had a ghost in her heart, but now she thinks that Xie Jinyan is a good person and her dear comrade-in-arms. It seems that she can still feel her in the world of empresses, and she has a little bit of forced love for him... Her

    ears are steaming, and Shanshan bows her head to eat rice.

    Xie Jinyan glanced at her, then used chopsticks to eat up all of it bit by bit.

    [Of course my wife has to eat everything. 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Women, what's the point of taking the initiative! 】

    【Hissing. 】

    Cui Zhexi's eyes were burning with jealousy, and the fish soup in his mouth was no longer fragrant.

    [Cui Zhexi has had a hard time these few days. If there are no guests, he is the most favored person in the cabin. When guests come, he is nothing. ]

    [Men, change it when you run out. (Just my opinion hahahaha)]

    Under the Eight Immortals table, He Zhizhou touched Cui Zhexi's toes with his toes. Look, who is Shanshan's favorite now?

    The photographer cuts the shot to under the Eight Immortals table.

    Xie Jinyan has long calves and the highest knees, followed by Pei Ze. He Zhizhou bumped into Cui Zhexi with his toe.

    [Hahahahahahahahaha, Cui Zhexi has done this before. 】

    【When is it? ]

    [In the past, when Shanshan gave Cui Zhexi more food, Cui Zhexi would hook Pei Ze's legs and He Zhizhou's legs under the table, proving his uniqueness in the cabin. ]

    [Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I remembered. ]

    [So evil is rewarded with evil, and this time the retribution has come to me. 】

    【Three times in a row, once in a snowdrift, once in a charcoal stove. ]

    [I really lost this time, no matter how hard I try, I can't do it anymore. ]

    Hongmao was able to see what happened under the table with his supernatural power, and he died laughing. The little squirrel changed his vest, and the little beast looked a little more human, but in the end, he couldn’t be curled up in the cabin until he died. It is impossible to compare with his master god.

    The golden retriever didn't dare to serve it, so he went to the staff next door to eat.

    After they finished eating, the red and golden did the dishes.

    Shan Shan continued to make Guqin, and did the third lacquer embryo.

    While waiting for the paint to dry, Shan Shan continued to paint Chinese paintings, and the sea and "Bishan Ancient Pavilion" were almost finished.

    Three hours later, Shan Shan rubbed his stiff neck, and it was finally done!

    [Rely on good looks. ]

    [Hey, I'm really illiterate. ]

    [It seems to hear the sound of rough sea waves, the painting method is innovative! 】

    After hearing the news, several old artists came to the live broadcast room, and after watching for a long time: [These two paintings, any one of them, can be taken out to create a genre. ]

    [ Exactly, I cried. I have a hunch that Chinese painting, which has basically stagnated since modern times, can enter a new era under the leadership of the younger generation. ]

    [After seeing these two paintings by Mr. Yu, I realized that I am old and have to accept my old age. The world belongs to you young people after all. 】

    【Don't say that, without your teaching, the new generation of painters would not be so good. Traditional skills are passed down from generation to generation. ]

    [ Well said! 】

    The old men were frightened, and the teachers from the Academy of Fine Arts, they didn't seem to teach Shanshan anything...

    But this year, the number of applicants for the postgraduate entrance examination for the Chinese painting major of the Academy of Fine Arts has increased significantly. We can’t always tell others: Shanshan was not taught by us, she understood it by herself.

    For this reason, the Municipal Education Bureau also told them that the number of applicants for the postgraduate entrance examination next year will reach a new high, and praised and rewarded the Chinese painting major.

    The director of the Chinese painting major had no choice but to accept the award with tears in his eyes, as well as the support from the National Education Fund for various projects of the Academy of Fine Arts.

    The traditional Chinese painting teachers who have always been so poor that they ride broken bicycles to class every day, who are known as being environmentally friendly, have sold a few more calligraphy and paintings this year, and they have had a good year.

    He Zhizhou helped Shanshan dry the painting, and rubbed his chin to appreciate it.

    Shanshan said to him, "This painting "The Ancient Pavilion in Bishan" is for your grandfather."

    [! ! ! ! ! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then who wouldn’t want to be a beggar! ]

    [It is rumored that the pair of "Bishan Guting" sold for 70 million, it seems that it is more than that. This one is worth at least 30 million. 】

    He Zhizhou clutched his heart and fell onto Cui Zhexi's back.

    He was looking forward to it, and when he heard with his own ears that he was really going to give it to his grandfather, he felt another feeling, like being hit by a pie suddenly.

    Cui Zhexi moved his arms, annoyed, go away!

    [I am really envious. I just called to confirm with Mr. He. Mr. He just passed out and was breathing oxygen. ]

    [Hahahahahahahaha, I'm sorry, I'm really inhaling oxygen. ]

    [Hahahahahaha, I hope Grandpa He is okay. ]

    [Sure enough, it's the grandpa and grandson. I'm not surprised by Grandpa He's performance. ]

    [Shan Shan's paintings will fetch 70 million after a hundred years. 】

    Xie Jinyan looked at the Chinese painting of the seascape of the mountains. On a small island in the distance, there was a small wooden house with five small figures drawn in ink. There was a faint smile on his lips.

    【Ahhhhhhhh, I just saw that five little dots are five people! ]

    [Woooooooo moved to tears! ]

    [The painting is our log cabin! 】

    【If I have money, I really want to buy it! ]

    Shanshan saw Xie Jinyan looking at this painting for a long time.

    【Yanyan won't be thinking: Which dot is my wife? ]

    [Hahahahaha, if you can talk, talk a little more. 】

    【Modama. 】

    After afternoon tea, sweet-scented osmanthus balls, I looked at the sea view from the corner of my eyes from time to time.

    Shanshan coughed, "Jin Yan, if you like it, I will give you this picture of the seascape."

    Xie Jinyan moved his blue eyes to her face and asked sincerely, "Is it okay?"

    "Yes." I gave her four billion antiques, just a painting, and it took a few days to paint.

    Xie Jinyan laughed, revealing a few neat white teeth, and his gray-blue eyes were suddenly lit up, like sea water shimmering under the bright sun.

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly ]

    [The beautiful man smiles, and you can give him your life. I finally understand that I will give you literature. 】

    [On the surface it looks like a painting, but actually it’s her. ]

    [Everyone really knows how to eat sugar, if you can interpret it, interpret it more! 】

    【During the whole live broadcast, she was so restrained that she only watched Shan Shan when she asked him to talk to him. ]

    [He is miserable, he has fallen in love. 】

    Long Shan said that he would take him back to the capital, and he also laughed like that.

    Shanshan can't wait to see the ending, what happened after that?

    At night, when cooking, cooking bamboo shoots and shell fish, Shanshan finally recalled the important things in his life.

    It turned out that last night, she thought of everything and couldn't help looking for him, so the two of them would play chess for the night.

    That black chess piece was actually taken away by Xie Jinyan in the end. Who is he?

    Shan Shan blinked, tears blurred again.

    [A pot of dried chili, it's too spicy. 】

    She didn't dare to look at Xie Jinyan, because he would seal his memory again later.

    Could it be that after her batch of time travels, another ten people were selected? There is no doubt that Xie Jinyan's divine power is stronger than hers. If he has divine power, it is bestowed by the Lord God. It is a friend, not an enemy.

    And Xie Jinyan also remembers the events of that lifetime, he pretends he doesn't know, is he trying to write it off?

    Xie Jinyan can know everything that happened, but he won't pry into other people's thoughts.

    She wiped her eyes with the paper towel that Yu Yanran handed over, and after frying the bamboo shoots and fish in soy sauce, it was Pei Ze who cooked.

    She went to the bedroom and looked for the black chess piece.

    But can't find it anywhere.

    Seeing that she was in a bad mood, Jiang pd asked her, "What is Shanshan looking for?"

    Shanshan restrained his emotions, and it must have been taken away by Xie Jinyan. Cannot break the defense in the live broadcast room.

    [What's the matter, there are very few things that can affect Shanshan's emotions. 】

    [Sister, don't worry, she will find it. ]

    [A lot of things, when they give up, they will appear automatically...]

    At night, she would like to ask Xie Jinyan what he meant.

    It's hard to get to the next broadcast time.

    It was cold outside, so she called Xie Jinyan out for questioning.

    After restraining his emotions all night, thinking clearly that he might be a traveler like her, Shanshan became much calmer on the surface.

    "Are you from S4506?"

    That was her home planet.

    Xie Jinyan nodded, "You remember."

    It was a statement sentence, not a question sentence.

    "Why did you seal my memory last night?" Could it be that you want to write it off?

    Oh, she regretted it when she asked. This is not the most important thing, the most important thing is to ask him about his identity.

    Xie Jinyan's expression was calm, "I will answer you."

    Shanshan pursed her lips, "Then you tell me."

    "You kept crying last night and couldn't stop. You won't sleep until you are sealed."

    Cui Zhexi's live broadcast room was turned off, The cameraman accidentally spotted Shanshan and Xie Jinyan outside. After all, it was a private matter, so he quickly moved the camera away.

    【Oh, what are the two of them talking about outside? ]

    [Can you get closer? ]

    [Probably not anymore, private photographers don't take pictures. 】

    Shanshan blushed and looked down at her toes. These protoss have always looked down on humans. In order not to appear too weak, she raised her head to meet his gaze.

    Xie Jinyan's lips were stained with a smile.

    "Be serious," Shan Shan annoyed.

    Xie Jinyan stopped smiling, and there was still a smile in his blue eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 2.2K 77
The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu Yuebo, an 18th-line female artist. ...
100K 1.9K 50
Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival. As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she...
257K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
165K 2.3K 72
Author: blue and white plaid Category: Science Fiction Space 682,300 words | Serial Update: 2022-09-03 Qingyou didn't know that she was a cann...