I became famous by inheriting...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 117

378 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 117 I lost again, Jun Yan...

    Two hours ago, it was ten o'clock at night in the cabin.

    Pei Ze arranged for the guests to sleep in the log cabin.

    The golden retriever and the red retriever said to sleep on the floor, packed their sleeping bags, went to sleep on the floor at the end of the bed, and spread the sleeping bags skillfully.

    Pei Ze and Cui Zhexi slept together in a big bed. Xie Jinyan still slept in Cui Zhexi's original lower berth.

    Cui Zhexi's manager also came over and specially changed the bed sheet and quilt cover.

    Cui Zhexi helped put on the quilt together, and said sourly, "The quilt was just dried a few days ago, and it was dried together with Shanshan."

    As soon as it was dried, Xie Jinyan was going to sleep.

    "Thank you." Xie Jinyan helped pull the bed sheet together.

    Probably Xie Jinyan is a foreigner, and he said thank you a lot. Cui Zhexi lowered his head to change the pillowcase, and suddenly remembered that he hadn't thanked Xie Jinyan properly, and was jealous all day long, "I haven't thanked you properly, thank you, I would have died if it wasn't for you."

    "You're welcome, Shan The mountain's medicine is almost ready." Xie Jinyan replied, then lowered his head to adjust the quilt cover.

    He is sincere and trusts Shan Shan's medical skills. Cui Zhexi's stomach was full of sour lemon bubbles were punctured a lot. Although it was still sour, Xie Jinyan was pleasing to the eye.

    In fact, Xie Jinyan is a very nice person, polite and gentleman, treats people with sincerity, and has no weird thoughts.

    It was the golden and red hair beside him, these two big men, who often threatened him.

    A staff member brought hot water to the golden retriever, and the golden retriever took it, and a golden hair stuck to the girl's sleeve.

    When the girls went out, they did not leave the kitchen and the dining-room, because there were men in them, who slept on the floor and in the attic.

    The windows were covered by a large piece of cloth they had found temporarily, and there was a lot of noise inside, and laughter came out from time to time. It's like a male college dormitory.

    She quickly ran back to Shanshan's bedroom and knocked on the door, "Open the door, it's cold, it's me."

    The colleague opened the door and let her in, "It's over."

    "Yeah." After finishing speaking, she stood at the charcoal basin, clasped her hands together for warmth, "Have you finished washing?"

    "It's done, you wash." The

    girl turned her head, Seeing that Shanshan was soaking his feet, he was reading a book on the pad while soaking his feet, and his thumb was moving. She was looking at some related theories about the operation of art galleries and collections.

    Shan Shan swiped his finger on the pad to read the valid information, and several messages popped up at the top of the screen.

    I opened it with my finger, only to notice that it was a message from the WeChat group, and there were hundreds of unread messages.

    She suddenly thought that the reason why Xie Jinyan covered the top of the pad with a book was to cover up her WeChat messages and not read her messages.

    An old-school gentleman, Shanshan smiled, clicked on WeChat, and replied.

    There are three outside the mountain: [Not a boyfriend, but a friend. ]

    Fairy Drinking Dew: [Aww, it's not her boyfriend! Bet on who will bring breakfast for a semester, I bet it will be your boyfriend! 】

    Dominate your heart: 【I bet the same way. ]

    The 1.5 meter hunk: [Raise your hand and add one, Shan Shan, don't you think he's handsome? Is not the most handsome. 】

    There are three outside the mountain: 【Handsome. But I value the harmony of soul more, besides, Xie Jinyan didn't say he likes me, he has a mysterious background. ]

    The 1.5-meter hunk: [That's not true, there are a lot of people insulting you two on the Internet! If you don't like you, why take a risk for you? Almost died. 】

    There are three outside the mountain: 【Like traditional culture. Like it as much as I do. If it were me, if I had the conditions, I would do the same. 】

    Dominate your heart: 【Hahaha you can do this, what a match made in heaven. 】

    In fact, she felt that she would not get emotional easily, her heart was like a rock. A time traveler once told her that she must not be emotional.

    Emotion is what prevents the traversers from moving forward.

    Even if she had forgotten the memories of many lifetimes, she thought, in other worlds, she would have the same thoughts as now, and would not be easily tempted.

    Zhao Baiqian asked Shanshan, "Shanshan, where do you hang the washed clothes?"

    Jiang PD moved a dehydrator, which was in Shanshan's bathroom, but the power was insufficient, so the dehydrator could not be used, so he just washed some small clothes. clothing.

    In this weather, even if the clothes are dehydrated, they will still freeze the next morning.

    Shanshan said, "Let's hang it in the bedroom first, and put it outside tomorrow morning. I hope there will be sunshine tomorrow."

    Jiang PD stepped on slippers, his trouser legs were hanging on his calf, and he forgot to put it down, looking sloppy.

    Recently, because there is no water, Ginger PD doesn't wear makeup, because it takes a lot of water to remove makeup, and Ginger PD without makeup doesn't look so fierce anymore.

    The blue and white halo of the computer was reflected in the glasses, which had recently been made a hundred degrees darker, and I was staring at the telescreen and editing.

    The PDs are also responsible for cutting and controlling the quality of variety shows that are finally broadcast on TV stations. I don't have time to cut during the day, so I can only cut at night.

    She is a very hardworking woman.

    Cut to a place, can't help but pull the progress bar back and forth. Shan Shan bumped his nose against Xie Jinyan's chest, and then wiped his nose with his sleeve.

    Jiang PD showed his aunt's smile, "Hehehe."

    Yu Yanran brushed her teeth, came to see what Jiang PD was laughing at, and then laughed too, "Hehehe." There was such a scene during the day, hehehe, so amazing what.

    "Is there any more?" Yu Yanran asked.

    Jiang PD nodded, his hair was fluttering, he stroked his hair, and brought out another one that was easy to knock, and showed Yu Yanran the temporary PD just cut it.

    This screenshot took place when moving firewood in the afternoon, Xie Jinyan was provoked by Cui Zhexi, and his fingers tightened.

    "Hey hey."

    The two laughed very "wretchedly". Zhao Baiqian, who had just finished drying the clothes, joined in. Originally, she was the only one, and no one was worthy of going to the mountains, but when she saw the key content cut out, her heart was maxed out!

    "Hey hey."

    After Shan Shan finished soaking his feet, he turned around and saw them all staring at the computer, giggling.

    "What are you looking at?" Shan Shan was wearing lamb wool pajamas, rubbing his eyes, his long hair loose, very soft and cute.

    A few women's hearts skipped a beat, "It's nothing, it's nothing, a joke on the Internet."

    "Yes, it's nothing." Jiang PD closed the computer.

    "Oh." Shanshan knew they must be looking at something else. Either something pornographic, or an edited video of her and Xie Jinyan.

    During the live broadcast, she must be "commented". She accepts both good and bad comments, even if she can't. Now that she has chosen this path, of course she has these mentalities.

    After pouring out the footwashing water, go to bed and continue reading for a while, taking notes with the software.

    One advantage of this world is that there are more types of books, and there are many scanned copies of ancient books, which are very convenient to find.

    And in the interstellar world she came to, the most books were about the development of cutting-edge technology, but there were very few books about inheritance and art.

    At night, the five girls sleep sideways, so that they can just sleep well.

    On the left of Shanshan is Yu Yanran, and on the right is Zhao Baiqian.

    In the evening, Yu Yanran curiously asked her the same question, and the ears of the other people in the same bed perked up.

    Shanshan said that Xie Jinyan liked traditional culture, so he did this.

    Yu Yanran put on a face: Really, I don't believe it.

    Shanshan turned over, "I'm asleep, I'll get up early tomorrow morning."

    Zhao Baiqian tucked the quilt into Shanshan, covering her in all directions.

    The two girls shared a quilt, and usually fell asleep early the next morning, often occupying the quilt by one person, while the other three shared the same quilt.

    After nightfall, everyone falls asleep.

    One of the girls has a golden hair stuck to her cuff. This golden hair turned into light golden divine power, which penetrated into Shan Shan's mind.

    Ten minutes later, Shan Shan frowned.

    Happened in Pei Ze's world of female venerables.

    Yellow sand is everywhere, and General Longshan disguises himself as a civilian girl to go to the trading market. This trading market is where Fanbang and Han people coexist, and people from all walks of life often come here to inquire about news.

    There are black hair and blonde hair here.

    Here she met a shopkeeper with blue eyes. He looks almost exactly the same as Xie Jinyan, except that there are fewer elements of Sinicization.

    The blue-eyed peddler is extremely handsome and has an extraordinary bearing. It can be said that Shanshan has never seen anyone more beautiful than him.

    There are often women in front of his booth, flirting with him with flirtatious words.

    Unmoved by the blue eyes, he went about his business with a faint smile.

    Several of the women got angry and grabbed Blue Eye's wrist, "Go back with sister, sister will give you flowers and silk to wear, what are you going to do?"

    Blue Eye twisted a finger bone of the woman with his backhand.

    Like all the goofy plots, it successfully caught her attention.

    After that, every time Shanshan went to the market, he had to buy something from him.

    Don't need his change.

    One day he suddenly asked, "Can I go with you?"

    Long Shan was taken aback, "Yes."

    Later, Blue Eyes joined the army, was the only man in the army, and became her military adviser.

    With his help, the Longshan Army won repeated battles.

    She also became best friends with Blue Eyes.

    Her older lieutenant general advised her, "Fanbang people can't be trusted. If the general really likes it, he can put it in his account. You must not show up with a blue-eyed man all day long. It will damage the majesty of the general."

    "General , if you share the same account with him, remember to ask him to drink the soup, you must not get pregnant, now is not the time to get pregnant."

    She coughed, "This general has his own consideration."

    She and Blue Eyes are friends, why bother? What about her having a relationship with Blue Eyes?

    In addition, there was a lieutenant general who wanted to marry his son to her, and said that her son Shulan had admired Shanshan for many years.

    The old lieutenant Quan Quan Aizixin, "After the great victory and returning to the court, I would like to ask General Longshan to condescend to see you. If you don't like Shulan, it's also good to let Shulan be a roommate. I can accompany the general."

    At the beginning, the deputy general was able to help her because of her son Shulan's infatuation. In the past few years of war, the lieutenant general's hair has gone from gray to completely white.

    Long Shan came to the current position, understood many things, and couldn't help himself.

    In the Longshan Army, a delicate balance has been maintained over the years.

    "Okay." Long Shan nodded, "Arrange Shulan and I to meet after we go back." The

    deputy general was overjoyed, and got up to go out, "The old minister will write a letter to Shulan."

    Long Shan saw a corner of the tent move slightly.

    Not long after the lieutenant general went out.

    Blue eyes come in.

    Blue Eyes set up a chess board, "Will you play chess today?"

    "Play."

    Being with Blue Eyes was the most relaxing time for her.

    While playing chess, Long Shan kept thinking that instead of marrying a man she doesn't like, it's better to marry blue eyes, at least she likes blue eyes. Unfortunately, I can't help myself.

    She was taken aback by the thought.

    In the end she lost.

    "You are absent-minded today."

    His gray-blue eyes, in the candlelight, were like a cloud of indissoluble twilight.

    "Junyan."

    "You've been looking at me tonight."

    "Ah, yes, haha." Long Shan smiled awkwardly.

    "Am I not as good-looking as Shulan?"

    Long Shan was dumbfounded.

    The blue eyes knew that they had made a slip of the tongue, "I just..."

    She snapped back, "You are prettier than him, much prettier! Really!"

    After finishing speaking, the two smiled reservedly, as if confirming their common concerns, Exploding in each other's heart, the heart is numb, and the smile is also crisp.

    Jun Yan is so pretty and smart. He was the smartest man she had ever met.

    When collecting Go pieces together, the fingers of the two accidentally touched one place.

    The blue-eyed fingers flinched.

    Long Shan's hand backed away embarrassingly. It used to be careless, and it didn't make any difference after touching it several times.

    It seemed that something was different tonight. After thinking about it, she was a woman! Of course women should take the initiative!

    So when he accepted a chess piece, he was so bold that he grabbed his index finger.

    The blue eyes and cold white skin are smeared with blush, she really wants to kiss her.

    Bah, bah, bah, Long Shan covered the back of his hands in dissatisfaction. The skin on the back of his hands was delicate, unlike hers, not to mention very rough, and full of scars.

    She looked at him for a long time like a fool.

    His blue eyes were drooping, and the roots of his ears were also red, and he didn't take back his hand.

    It wasn't until the candles burst that Long Shan knew that his palms were sweating a lot.

    Embarrassedly wiping the back of his sweaty hand with his cuff.

    The relationship between the two started from the heat to the ceremony, and at most they held hands at night.

    And holding hands, the face will be red for a long time.

    Blue Eyes never mentioned things like her birthright to her, but every time Shulan's mother came, he would be unhappy for a long time.

    But the good times didn't last long, a big battle was lost, Blue Eyes' battle plan was known to the enemy, more than half of the Longshan army was killed and injured, and Longshan was also seriously injured.

    They put all the blame on the blue eyes.

    This was the worst casualty ever.

    It was as if they were singing, but suddenly they were hit head-on, and they were forced to retreat a hundred miles away, losing three cities.

    The battle plan was exposed, so there must be secret work. They thought the blue eyes beside General Longshan were secret work.

    It is better to kill a hundred by mistake than to let one go.

    The delicate balance within the military was broken.

    They want blue eyes to die.

    "General, I said earlier that the people of Fanbang cannot be trusted."

    "General, I would rather kill a hundred by mistake than let one go."

    "General, Junyan seduces you with her beauty. If he stays, there will be troubles later ." General."

    Long Shan lay on the bed, "Jun Yan is not."

    "General, you are confused!"

    Long Shan insisted: "Jun Yan is not."

    She coughed up blood, "Who dares to touch Jun Yan, use military law Let 's deal with it."

    A few old lieutenants desperately took Jun Yan alive that night.

    Tie him to the match, "Jun Yan, if the general comes to rescue you after a cup of tea, it means that the general still loves you, and we will let you go. If the general doesn't come, then we can't blame us.

    " After a cup of tea, Long Shan didn't come.

    Jun Yan was burned alive.

    After Long Shan woke up, he knew the fact that Blue Eyes had been burned to death.

    She sat for a day and a night without saying a word.

    She regretted it very much. If she had brought Junyan by her side that night when she was in a coma, they would not have dared to take him away.

    After all, she chose her home country, not him.

    Seven days later, she seized the secret work and dealt with it by military law. It is no longer necessary to say that Jun Yan is a good person.

    The lieutenants who participated in the siege and burning of Junyan knelt down and asked her to punish them.

    It's not the time for punishment, she just wants to crush the enemy now, "This is the end of this matter, if you feel ashamed, you can fight to the death with me."

    "Yes!"

    One month later, Long Shan led the army to take the Go back to the three cities.

    The last battle was a big victory, but her heart was pierced by a halberd.

    She sat on the top of the city wall, took out a wet chess piece from her bosom, and looked at the sky full of yellow sand in front of her.

    Tremblingly, he tapped the chess piece on the city wall.

    "Let's play another game of chess."

    He likes to use black pieces the most, and always lets her make a move.

    "I lost again, Junyan."

    General Longshan looked in the direction of Fanbang Trading Office, where have you been?

    I know Xie Jinyan, he is Junyan. Shanshan woke up crying, out of breath.

    Zhao Baiqian was awakened, "Shanshan had a nightmare? Don't cry, don't cry."

    Shanshan couldn't hear anything now, got up and got out of bed, opened the door, and went to find Xie Jinyan.

    Zhao Baiqian was frightened, and put a piece of clothing on Shan Shan's shoulders.

    It was snowing heavily.

    As soon as Shanshan went out, Xie Jinyan woke up. He opened the door and saw Shanshan standing in the middle of the small courtyard.

    There was a "squeak" at the door, and the red and golden retrievers also woke up.

    Hongmao sensed that mountains were coming from outside, so he immediately used his divine power to stabilize the room, so that no movement could be heard outside.

    Shanshan's tears were like beads with a broken thread, and when he saw him, the tears flowed even more fiercely.

    Xie Jinyan raised his hand, Zhao Baiqian lowered his eyelids, and walked slowly back to the cabin.

    Xie Jinyan walked up to Shan Shan.

    The tears that fell on the cheeks were frozen, and the new hot tears fell and melted again.

    Her throat was so sore that she couldn't speak, "Jun... Yan..."

    Xie Jinyan wiped away her tears with his fingertips, "Don't cry."

    "Jun... Yan... I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

    In fact, in that cup of tea Finally, before the match was lit, he left that world. After that, he never dared to see what happened in that world.

    She chooses her country over him.

    She has her stand, and he has nothing to complain about. No matter how unwilling, after hundreds of years, I still reconcile with myself.

    Encountered her again in Patrol World.

    She picked him up, "What a cute little red fox."

    The memory of the second life appeared in Shanshan's mind. In the dark Nai River, she held an oil-paper umbrella, and a red fox appeared.

    The red fox cut out the thousand-year-old demon pill in the dantian to help her change her life.

    "Cough..." Shan Shan spat out a mouthful of blood, and Bai Xue instantly turned red.

    Xie Jinyan embraced her with one hand, covering her head with his palm, sealing the memory again.

    These painful memories turned into a drop of gray water and sank into the sea of ​​consciousness.

    At the same time, a faint golden divine power sprang out as if fleeing.

    He picked her up and carried her back to the cabin.

    There were too many people on the canopy bed, and she had to climb in by herself.

    He put Shan Shan on the edge of the bed and sat there, found a few tissues, and wiped her tears and snot.

    Then he tapped her forehead with his fingertips.

    She opened her eyelashes, and with emotional coherence, she began to cry again.

    Touching his pocket, there are none in the four pockets of his jacket, where is my chess piece, "Where is Xie Jinyan's chess piece, my chess piece is missing, woohoo."

    A chess piece, a blood-stained black chess piece, appeared in Xie Jinyan's palm.

    "Xie Jinyan, I want to play chess, can you play chess with me again?"

    They played Go for an hour.

    Xie Jinyan won.

    "Thank you Jinyan, let's play another game."

    "It's late, go to sleep."

    She held his hand on the chessboard and begged, "Let's play another game."

    This game should be done sooner, over half an hour.

    This time he held both hands, raised his chin and begged, "Play another game, Xie Jinyan, let's play another game."

    This game lasted for more than an hour.

    After finishing downloading, it was already 2:30 in the middle of the night, Xie Jinyan touched her head, and Shan Shan obediently went to bed.

    Staring at Xie Jinyan, "Are you going? Will you come back?"

    "Yes."

    Shanshan closed her eyes at ease, and opened one quietly after a few seconds.

    Xie Jinyan smiled, and waited for her to fall asleep before leaving.

    She found that Xie Jinyan was still there, and she finally slept in peace. There is a black chess piece in the palm of his hand.

    The next morning, Shanshan was not the first to wake up. Everyone else is awake.

    Shanshan didn't wake up until after eight o'clock, sat up, and rubbed his head.

    It's like having a dream all night, but I don't remember it when I wake up.

    Strangely, the corners of the eyes and eyelashes were so sticky, and the eyes were swollen.

    There is actually a black chess in the palm of his hand.

    Where did Go come from? Don't you have chess at home?

    Maybe it belonged to the sisters who were sleeping together. She held the black Go chess and put it on the table.

    After washing, go to the kitchen to get an iron spoon and put it outside for a while to cool your eyes.

    【Good morning! 】

    【Good morning! ]

    [What's wrong with sister's eyes, why are they swollen? ]

    [Swollen from crying? Who bullied us Shanshan? ! ]

    Cui Zhexi also saw it, and lowered his head and asked, "What's wrong with your eyes, Shanshan?"

    Shanshan covered his eyes with a spoon, "I don't know, I had a dream last night." It

    seemed to be a dream of playing Go, and Xie Jinyan played Go all night. The dream is still very real.

    Forget about playing go, but still playing chess with Xie Jinyan, whom he is not familiar with, and even holding his hand, begging him not to leave, begging him to continue playing. In the end, he was told not to leave before going to bed... It was so

    bizarre... Shocking the world...

    It might be the reason why they all asked her about Xie Jinyan last night and had dreams at night.

    But why are your eyes swollen?

    After applying it for a while, she went to adjust the stuffing of the buns. Last night, she agreed to eat buns this morning. She got up late, Pei Ze had already made the dough, and she was waiting for her to make stuffing for the buns.

    I adjusted a bean paste stuffing, a sauerkraut pork stuffing, and a vermicelli tofu stuffing.

    Five people made buns together, and forty buns were wrapped in a short while.

    Steam the buns in the pan.

    The steamed buns are fast, and after 25 minutes, the hot buns are out of the oven.

    The hot water for steaming the buns, with dripping bun oil, is left to wash the meat at noon.

    Meals for the staff were not done either.

    After Shanshan and the others were done, they moved to the dining room to eat.

    The old chef was able to cook in Shanshan's kitchen. Yesterday they expected to go out and set up a stove for cooking today, but unfortunately the wind was too strong.

    There is sun in the sky, but the wind is strong. When cooking outside, the dishes will be cooled by the wind as soon as they are cooked.

    Someone went to see their dormitory in the morning, and two tin houses collapsed last night.

    In the middle of the night last night, as if God was not happy, the strong wind blew down two tin houses. Although some things were destroyed, everyone was fine, and everyone was at the cabin.

    Obviously they were at the cabin last night, they didn't hear a sound, they never slept so soundly...

    Shanshan and the others drank porridge and ate steamed stuffed buns next door.

    The skin of the buns is soft, and there are three fillings and three different flavors, all of which are delicious.

    Red and Golden have never eaten such delicious buns.

    The golden retriever doesn't know what's going on today. He used to eat a lot, but today he only ate a bun, and he's very cowardly.

    Cui Zhexi saw that the golden retriever was a little different today, and he seemed a little timid. He must have been scolded by Xie Jinyan last night.

    He was mean, and said in English, "The steamed buns are really delicious today. They are stuffed with red bean paste. Hongmao, have you ever eaten buns filled with red bean paste?"     Hongmao

    shook his head and replied in English, " No."

Red hair looks like this! ]

    [In the past, the red hair was always outside the camera. ]

    [The red hair is quite handsome. 】

    【Golden Retriever is a little lost today. 】

    Cui Zhexi put another bun filled with red bean paste in the red hair bowl, "Try it, it's guaranteed to be invincible and delicious."

    Hongmao took a bite, and reddish-brown bean paste flowed out, delicate and soft, sweet but not greasy, "It's delicious!"

    Jinmao swallowed, not daring to pick it up on the table, because Hongmao gave him the bun just now of.

    The red hair wants to communicate with him, but now the golden hair has been taken away by the main god, and he can't even hear the sound transmission.

    The red hair had no choice but to whisper in German, "Who told you to provoke her to death."

    He was too courageous to disobey the main god. Last night, Hongmao secretly ate melons, saw Shanshan vomit blood, and remembered the memories of the two lives one after another.

    The Lord God was so distressed that he didn't sleep all night.

    It's not easy to throw the golden retriever into the sea to feed the sharks. Dare to eat more, be hungry!

    Hong Mao has followed the main god to eat melons for several worlds. If he hadn't been strict with his mouth, he could have followed the main god for such a long time? The main god and the tenth number are predestined and unrelated.

    Whenever it stays in the ambiguous period, the relationship can't go any further, and at most it's a small hand.

    Both of them are people with great love in their hearts. Love is not everything, and Shanshan often abandons love.

    The Lord God felt bitter, and so did Hongmao.

    This is the reason why the Lord God has not gone any further in this world for so long.

    In this life, Hongmao hopes that the main god and Shihao can have a happy ending. After so many lives, there should be an ending.

    Hong Mao ate and ate, moved and cried.

    Cui Zhexi asked him, "What's the matter with you,

    Hongmao

    ? " ? ? ? ? Good knock? ? ]

    [Hahahaha exposed. ]

    [Hahahahaha, that's awesome. 】

    Hongmao changed his words, wiped away his tears, "It's good... eat."

    Holding the rice bowl, he went to eat outside the small courtyard.

    【It's delicious enough to cry? ]

    [Red hair is also an emotional person. ]

    [Ha ha ha ha, it's so good. ]

    [A man doesn't flick his tears easily, but it's not time to be sad. 】

    Shanshan lowered her eyes at the dinner table all morning, avoiding eye contact with Xie Jinyan. After all, I had an outrageous dream last night.

    But both of them reached out to a bun at the same time, the vermicelli tofu bun, and their fingertips almost touched.

    Shan Shan withdrew her hand, and could no longer tell him calmly, "You eat what you eat."

    She pursed her lips, did she dream about eating his tofu last night? It's outrageous to pull someone's hand.

    [Hahahaha, these two people have a strange aura today. ]

    [It's so hard to look at your face. ]

    [Especially in comparison with Mud Idea No. 1. 】

    【Well done, what are you doing to step on our brother? ]

    [Your brother, heh, who wouldn't step on him? 】

    There was an extra steamed stuffed bun in the bowl in front of Shanshan, Cui Zhexi took the tofu bun into Shanshan’s bowl, Shanshan didn’t want to eat the tofu bun anymore, so he picked it up and put it back into Cui Zhexi’s bowl, “Eat it, I can’t eat it anymore "

    Hongmao came back with red eyes, annoyed, and put the buns from Cui Zhexi's bowl into the main god's bowl.

    Just as Cui Zhexi was about to explode, the muscles in the red-haired arm bulged, and Cui Zhexi withered away, obediently eating what was in his bowl.

    Hongmao didn't feel too good after grabbing it, so the buns in everyone's bowls came over.

    Cui Zhexi was a squirrel in his previous life, the little beast was dirty to death, Hongmao took back the tofu bun from the main god's bowl, took a bite himself, it was spicy and spicy, um, it was delicious.

    [I can't understand it this morning. ]

    [I can't understand this morning, but I can feel the undercurrent. 】

    [I analyze the plot just now. Cui Zhexi thought that Shanshan wanted to eat tofu buns, so he offered treasures to Shanshan buns. Shanshan suddenly didn't want to eat it (probably because of Yanyan), and then put the buns back into Cui Zhexi's bowl. Hongmao was angry that she gave something to Cui Zhexi and put it in Yanyan's bowl. But I felt bad again, so I took it back and ate it myself. ]

    [It's amazing. I don't believe that there is nothing. ]

    [I don't believe it either. ]

    [Handsome man and beautiful woman, shouldn't something happen? 】

    【No, no, no. 】

    After breakfast, Shanshan is going to take everyone to the greenhouse to have a look. It was sunny outside in the morning, with little wind and snow. See if there are any vegetables that can be brought back to eat.

    They picked a lot of vegetables a few days ago and had a lot of staff, so they ate up most of them.

    The vegetables in the vegetable garden are good, and there is surplus food in the field, so they don't eat vegetables and fruits in moderation.

    [Not only the small island was affected by the disaster, but the neighboring islands were miserable. There was nothing to eat, and each family traded for food. Your family has rice, and my family has vegetables. They exchange food for each other. 】

    【Boats and planes still can't get through. 】

    【When can I go there? worry about them. ]

    [The food in the cabin is not a problem, but they are worried about drinking water. 】

    They packed up their things first, took small hoes, baskets and other items, and went to the shed.

    Cui Zhexi stayed at home to burn the snow, and the snow water was used to wash the vegetables. There is now enough firewood.

    A big basin of snow can only melt a little bit of snow water.

    Cui Zhexi carried a large basket of snow.

    The firewood kept burning, and he kept adding snow to the aluminum pot, adding a little bit to melt.

    Finally, a pot of water was melted, and the dishes were gone after one wash.

    With the acid in his hand, he called the golden retriever at the door, "Hey! Come here."

    The golden retriever has been acting like a man with his tail between his legs recently, and he went in swallowing his anger, "What are you doing?"

    "I need to melt another pot of snow, and I need to wash vegetables at noon." Cui Zhexi ordered.

    A dignified servant of a god, a son of a nobleman, isn't he much nobler than Cui Zhexi? It's a pity that Shanshan needs to use it, and Jin Mao took the snow basket from Cui Zhexi's hand heavily.

    [Golden Retriever is very cowardly today, he actually listened to Cui Zhexi? ? ? ]

    [Yes, I remember threatening Cui Zhexi yesterday. ]

    Cui Zhexi raised the corners of his lips, still feeling unsatisfied, "Work hard, and you have to eat every bite, do you hear me?"

    Jin Mao clenched his teeth and added snow to the pot.

    Cui Zhexi's tone was low, and he asked again, "Did you hear that?"

    "Yeah." Jin Mao's nostrils responded.

    Cui Zhexi patted the golden retriever on the back and worked hard.

    Cui Zhexi left briskly, hehehe, revenge is back!

    After he left, the golden retriever clenched his fists and creaked. When he regained his divine power, Cui Zhexi, you wait, draw a circle and curse him. Of course he can't do that, divine power can only be used for good things, not bad things. God cannot have evil thoughts, otherwise he will be obliterated.

    [Is our mineral water not enough? ]

    [Of course not enough, so many people bathe, drink water, wash vegetables and dishes. Certainly not enough. ]

    [The two helpers, Golden Retriever and Red Retriever, are really hardworking. 】

    The water in the mineral water bottle in the kitchen is used for cooking and drinking.

    As soon as Shanshan arrived at the vegetable greenhouse, he found that he was missing a hoe, so he ran back to get it.

    Jiang Shaowen shouted from behind, "Shanshan, wait a minute."

    Jiang Shaowen slipped in the snow and couldn't keep up with Shanshan, so she lost the camera.

    Jiang Shaowen thought of her coming back soon, so he went to shoot other guests.

    The hoes were placed in the bedroom by them to prop up the curtains.

    Shanshan went to their bedroom, looking for a hoe, and went out after getting the hoe, and suddenly saw a white chess piece on Cui Zhexi's bed.

    In the morning the chess piece in her hand was black.

    Is there really Go?

    Shanshan looked at the table and finally found two chess boxes under the book.

    Among the black chess pieces, there is exactly one missing.

    So last night was not a dream? She really played chess with Xie Jinyan, why did Xie Jinyan go to their room at night? And she didn't want to sleep, Xie Jinyan tapped her forehead with his cool fingertips, and she went to sleep obediently?

    Then my eyes were swollen from crying last night, did I remember something?

    In fact, she is very smart.

    Who is Xie Jinyan? !

    Friend or foe? Could it be that in order to dispel her guard, Xie Jinyan treats her well first, and then seeks for something? She has nothing to gain.

    What is certain is that Xie Jinyan has supernatural powers. Xie Jinyan is not one of the ten traversers, who is that?

    Why is she in the novel world? Is it related to Xie Jinyan?

    There are countless problems involved.

    Someone sealed part of her memory.

    At the very beginning, the Lord God injected a little divine power into her sea of ​​consciousness, which was very little, but guaranteed her survival.

    She has a trace of divine power bestowed by the silver-white Lord God, she guides that trace of divine power, touches the memory, and a special bead catches her attention.

    The gray bead gradually cracked.

    "Shanshan?" Xie Jinyan appeared behind her.

    Shanshan immediately covered the chess box with a book and turned around.

    Since he didn't want her to remember, she pretended not to think about what happened last night.

    If he took the initiative to ask Xie Jinyan's identity, he would most likely not tell her. If he could tell her, he would not have sealed her memory last night. This morning I pretended not to know.

    One day she will break this gray bead, if she really can't break it, after returning to the star world, ask Lord God to help break it.

    "I've got it, let's go to the vegetable greenhouse together." Shanshan smiled.

    It's just that this time there was no smile in his eyes, but wariness.

    The two went to the vegetable greenhouse together.

    Xie Jinyan told her to be careful, "Ms. Jiang slipped here just now."

    "I know—" Shanshan slipped in the next second.

    Xie Jinyan held her by the elbow, and when she stabilized her figure, she let go immediately, "It's okay."

    Shan Shan blushed, "It's okay."

    The moment the two of them touched, there were more gray beads and cracks in his mind.

    Xie Jinyan looked at her back, thinking whether to repair the crack in the gray bead.

    From a distance, he saw the silver divine power formed on Pei Ze, He Zhizhou, and Cui Zhexi floating towards Shanshan.

    Hongmao also saw the divine power of silver, the same silver as the main god, which is rare. Pei Ze, He Zhizhou, and Cui Zhexi are Shanshan's "creditors", and the Lord God painstakingly brought them into this world to offset Shanshan's sins of those lifetimes.

    Looks like it's almost done.

    Part of the greenhouse was blown down, and they put it up again together.

    Thick white snow weighed down the greenhouse, because the greenhouse is arched, and the snow can slide down in large swaths as long as it is shaken.

    He Zhizhou, Pei Ze, and Cui Zhexi stood in a row, each holding a bamboo and shaking the snow.

    Yu Yanran called Cui Zhexi, "Cui Zhexi, what do you want for lunch? Let's pick some back."

    Cui Zhexi turned around, "Everyone—"

    Suddenly, a large pool of white snow hit him on the head. There was so much snow that Cui Zhexi was covered from head to toe by the snow.

    His whole face was covered with snow, and his eyes were opened strangely.

    "Baa baa baa", "baa baa baa", the flock laughed one after another.

    It was so funny that the surrounding staff couldn't help laughing wildly.

    【hahahahahahahaha. ]

    [Hahahahaha, if you don't die, you won't die. ]

    [Retribution! 】

    Xie Jinyan looked at Hongmao, don't mess around.

    Redhead lowered his head. Little squirrels are cheap! In the past, they often stole wild fruits from their fox dens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2K 50
Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival. As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she...
64.3K 1.1K 99
Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares about her baby Yingzheng every day. Buy m...
103K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...