I became famous by inheriting...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 92

486 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 92 Public Execution

    In Yin Louzhen's itinerary, the time when yfd1 (the black fan) appeared was exactly the same as the free time.

    Behind every barrage of blood and tears is a tick.

    It's him! It's Yin Louzhen!

    Cui Zhexi crumpled the paper, good Yin Louzhen, tomorrow he will expose Yin Louzhen's hypocrisy in the live broadcast room!

    The paper was crumpled into a ball, wrapped in Huhu's anger, and smashed to the ground.

    Cui Zhexi was very angry, and carrying the quilt, he sneaked in. The bed board "clicked", making a loud noise.

    He took out his black fan ID, which was specially used to blackmail Yin Louzhen, not only Yin Louzhen had a black ID, but he also had one.

    The name of Cui Zhexi's black fan is: Yin Leofen 102.

    Because Yin Louzhen broke more than half of his teeth when he was a child, and sometimes he would leak air when he spoke. When he grew up, even if the tooth was filled, he would occasionally leak air.

    He once talked about embarrassing things about him when he was a child on the show, saying that when he grew up, his teeth still leaked.

    Leufeng was called Leofen, and was laughed to death by netizens.

    The Weibo profile picture with the ID "Yin Loufen 102" is Yin Louzhen's laughing profile picture, one of the front teeth is blacked out, and the black photo with the words "Am I Loufenmei?"

    Cui Zhexi had shared this photo for a long time, and Yin Louzhen's black fans regarded it as a divine picture.

    Cui Zhexi posted a message in the black fan group. This black fan group is an important place for Cui Zhexi to call the wind and rain.

    Yin Leufen 102: [Students, there will be a huge explosion tomorrow, nuclear bomb level, Yin Leufen has no chance of surviving. ]

    Other black fans responded one after another: [Okay boss, wait for the good news. ]

    [Okay boss, wait for the good news. 】

    Cui Zhexi put away his mobile phone, his eyes were quite dangerous.

    Early the next morning, the storm came again.

    Shanshan woke up first and woke them up. The tree cut down yesterday was still drying outside.

    Several men got up quickly, put on their clothes, and went to fight against the trees.

    Fortunately, there was enough space in the firewood house. Except for some particularly thick tree trunks, everything else was carried to the firewood house.

    In winter, it's getting colder and colder.

    Xiaomei and his family didn't get up because the weather was too cold and rainy. They nestled in a warm bird's nest. They found a new home. A few days ago, they were lucky enough to find a tree hole in a big tree nearby. Live in tree holes.

    As soon as I went out, my body temperature seemed to drop two or three degrees, and I felt cold all over.

    Shan Shan pulled up the hood of his jacket and put on his gloves to carry firewood.

    The fine rain hit the face, and several people hurried to move the wood.

    [Good morning, is it raining? 】

    【Shanshan come on, come on. ]

    [The rain is getting heavier and heavier. 】

    They had just moved, Yu Yanran came over with an umbrella, put the umbrella away, put on her hat without saying a word, and moved with them.

    【Ah, number 4 is here too. 】

    【Is yyr number 4 now? 】

    【Hahaha, last night Yu Yanran answered a fan's question, and the fan asked her if she joined the beggar group and became the beggar's No. 4. Yu Yanran said, "Am I worthy? It would be great to be No. 4!"]

    [Just because it's past six o'clock in the morning in winter, remembering to come to the cabin to collect firewood when it rains is enough to add points. ]

    [Yes, I also think that yyr is much better than a few stinky men, who were still woken up by Shanshan. ]

    After moving all the wood in 20 minutes, everyone returned to the cabin, Shanshan turned on the heater, gave Yu Yanran a towel, and wiped off the water on her face and body.

    At this time, the rain gradually increased, crackling and falling, accompanied by Donglei.

    The door of the dining room and living room was not closed, and Shanshan looked at it, "It's not raining, it's hail."

    Densely packed, like kneaded snow balls, hit the ground heavily.

    Cui Zhexi breathed a sigh of relief, "Fortunately, we were one step earlier, otherwise we would have been smashed."

    [It's such a big hailstone, it's terrible. ]

    [The weather on the island will be extreme in winter, so be prepared. 】

    【Shanshan's log cabin is safe, nothing will happen. 】

    In winter, the way they dress for work is to add a thin jacket to the down jacket. Although the jacket is ugly, it is waterproof and durable.

    Shanshan shook the water droplets on the jacket, then went to wash his face and brush his teeth, and asked Yu Yanran, "Yanran, have you washed your face?"

    Yu Yanran shook her head, "I ran here when I saw it was raining."

    Shanshan still had a clean toothbrush "Then you come with me to wash up."

    Yu Yanran had been to Shanshan's bedroom before, but had never been to Shanshan's bathroom.

    Surprised, "There is a bathtub inside."

    "Yes, you can take a bath when it snows." Shanshan wiped the glass of the bathroom, "If it snows, you can still enjoy the scenery."

    [Wow, so this A piece of glass is glass for viewing the scenery! ]

    [Woooooh, life in a log cabin is so pleasant! ]

    [Ahhh, it's great that the two girls love each other. ]

    [Yes, it smells delicious! 】

    Yu Yanran nodded, "Okay, thank you Shanshan."

    They brushed their teeth one after another, and Shanshan went to the kitchen to get boiling water to wash his face. She left half a bottle of boiled water last night, and this morning, there is one more person, so it's not enough.

    Pei Ze came out after washing up, and He Zhizhou and Cui Zhexi were sleeping back in their cages.

    It's still early, half past six.

    Rain/hail today, suitable for staying at home.

    Shanshan washes the rice first, chops the ribs and blanch them, and puts them together to stew the ribs porridge.

    "In the morning, in addition to eating stewed pork ribs porridge, we make fresh rice cakes. The traditional one is sweet-scented osmanthus fresh rice cakes. We can eat them with jam according to our preferences. It tastes better."

    Shanshan soaked a pot of rice last night, and half Sticky rice.

    [Sucking~Last night, watching Shanshan soak glutinous rice and rice, I guessed that rice cakes were to be made, so I followed suit. ]

    [Ah, damn it, why do you know that Shan Shan is in a bubble? Why didn't I see it. ]

    [I'll tell you a secret, we watched the extra half-hour live broadcast on No. 1, and the photographer on No. 1 didn't shoot him at all, and usually came to shoot Shanshan after a minute or two. Hahahaha, the last volume on the 1st was half an hour, and the volume was given to us. ]

    [It turned out to be like this! ! ! Tonight, I will catch up with the last half-hour live broadcast of No. 1. 】

    Both Yu Yanran and Pei Ze are helping out in the kitchen.

    Shanshan drained the rice and glutinous rice, "It is enough that the filter does not drip. Then we can use a wall breaking machine to grind it into powder. We don't have a wall breaking machine at home, so we use the original stone mill."

    "Yes, My recipe is 1 kg of rice, paired with 300 g of glutinous rice, which can be soaked overnight in advance. You can halve it according to your discretion." - 1

    stone mill is placed in the corner of the kitchen, Pei Ze found two chairs and placed them in the middle of the kitchen, and then The three of them worked together to put the stone mill on the chair, and everyone milled together.

    After grinding for about 20 minutes, grinding twice, after the second time, the powder is very fine.

    Then add the powdered sugar and mix together until smooth.

    "The next step is to sieve, and the sieve should be finer. Because we grind it with a stone mill, the ground powder is not so fine. If you have time, you can grind it several times. You must remember to pass the sieve. The rice cakes that are steamed in this way It's more delicate and soft."

    Yu Yanran brought a small steamer, and Shan Shan put a layer of cloth on it, then poured the evenly mixed rice noodles into the steamer, and smoothed it with bamboo slices.

    "We can use a scraper at home to evenly divide the flour in the steamer into four or eight parts. If it is steamed and then divided, the cut surface will not be so smooth."

    Shan Shan divided it with a knife and divided it into 8 parts evenly.

    "Then put it in a pot and steam it. Steam for 25 minutes. If you have a broken wall machine at home, traditional rice cakes are quite simple to make. But now there are rice noodles and glutinous rice noodles sold directly, which is even easier."

    [! ! Yes, I never thought of such a simple breakfast before! 】

    【Quickly place an order for rice flour, glutinous rice flour, and powdered sugar! ]

    [Hahaha, the life of modern people should not be too convenient, all kinds of ingredients are actually fed to their mouths. 】

    After making steamed rice cakes, when they wake up, it is enough for Pei Ze to stir-fry a vegetable. Fermented bean curd can also be eaten now. I don’t know if they like it or not.

    Shan Shan picked out four pieces of fermented bean curd from the jar, sprinkled some red pepper powder on them, put a red quilt on the square fermented bean curd blocks, added a few drops of sesame oil, and the aroma became stronger.

    【what! fermented bean curd! ]

    [Sufu with porridge, people who like to eat this way are yyds. ]

    [ I haven't eaten fermented bean curd for a long time, and I forgot what it tastes like. After get off work in the evening, go to the supermarket to buy a bottle and eat. 】

    【Sufu actually has beauty value, but you can't eat too much. 】

    After a while, Cui Zhexi and He Zhizhou came out after washing.

    [The two uncles No. 2 and No. 3 are only getting up now. ]

    [It's only 7:10, so I got up earlier than many people. Besides, the kitchen can't stand up to so many people. 】

    On a cold and rainy day, drink warm pork rib porridge, don't mention more ironing.

    The chief director heard that the cabin got up at six o'clock today, so he deliberately struggled to get up, and braved the hail to come to the cabin for breakfast.

    Jiang Shaowen deliberately filmed the chief director with a Band-Aid on his forehead, which was scratched by the hail.

    [Hahahahaha, come to have breakfast at the risk of "death". ]

    [I remember when Yin Louzhen came here yesterday, it was about 7:30, he was still in bed, and he got up at 6:30 today, so he won't arrive until 7:10. ]

    [No way, in order to have a bite of the food in the cabin, I have to get up early. ]

    [Let me know what they eat. 】

    In fact, the staff divided a few mouthfuls of porridge and a small piece of rice cake.

    [Hahaha, I just woke up at 6:30 for rice cakes the size of "fingernails", I died laughing. The chief director of "Intangible Cultural Heritage" is a real hammer. 】

    Traditional fresh rice cake tastes soft and rich in rice fragrance. Shanshan is eaten with some grapefruit jam, which is another flavor.

    After the chief director finished eating, he remembered why he woke up at six o'clock today. It was because someone robbed the delivery car! I called to inform him, what kind of express car, among them is the express car for the round fan made by Shanshan.

    The chief director broke out in a cold sweat, and hurriedly called PD Jiang and Shanshan's manager.

    The chief director told them, "This morning, someone robbed the delivery truck, and the target was Shanshan's tuanfan."

    Cui Zhexi almost choked on a mouthful of rice cakes, "Shanshan's tuanfan was robbed?"

    He Zhizhou choked on porridge, "Steal Gone?" Then he coughed and blushed.

    [! ! ! ah? ? ? No, woo woo woo, our sister has been doing it for a long time! 】

    【Ah damn it! In what year did someone rob it! 】

    【Remember yesterday someone said that if I was a bad guy, I would go and rob Shanshan's courier? 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I didn't know that someone was really going to grab the delivery car, woo woo woo, I'm a big sinner! 】

    Shanshan looked at the chief director indifferently. If he was robbed, how could the chief director eat breakfast here safely?

    The chief director chuckled, "Shanshan, your manager is great. Last night in the live broadcast room in front of everyone, he filled out the express delivery form. It was his way of concealing... In fact, at the show, he sent bodyguards to pick you up last night. Yes, the helicopter took the round fan and flew away last night."

    Cui Zhexi and the others breathed a sigh of relief, and Cui Zhexi continued to chew rice cakes with his mouth bulging.

    【It's fine! ]

    [Thank you Niu Ben! Niu Ben looks sinister, he doesn't seem like a good person, but he is actually very reliable and excellent! ]

    [Praise the broker! Avoid a "bloody case". ]

    [Xiang's family also attaches great importance to Shanshan's round fans, and sent bodyguards to pick them up. ]

    [After all, the unique intangible cultural heritage group fan! They naturally deserve attention. ]

    [There are still so many oil-paper umbrellas here in Shanshan, so Milan is also getting nervous? 】

    "Those two stupid thieves also caught it this morning. It contained a disused folding fan, and they sold it in the round fan shop."

    "A disused folding fan?" Shan Shan asked.

    Cui Zhexi was restless on his toes, it couldn't be the folding fan he lost... His folding fan was really rotten, so he threw it into the corner of the wall and followed it in a fit of anger.

    The chief director took out the picture on the phone, clicked, "It's just a folding fan like this."

    Then he shook his head, "I don't know where Niu Ben got such an ugly folding fan.

    " ]

    [Indeed, it's too ugly, I've never seen such an ugly folding fan. ]

    [At first glance, it looks like the little garbage produced by Cui Zhexi. 】

    The hailstorm outside stopped, Cui Zhexi wiped his mouth, it was time to deliver breakfast to my dear little cousin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 385 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
33.9K 701 41
Novel Summary Dressed as the five scumbags who turned from genius to waste in the future world? I'm sorry, making mechas, dispensing potions, cooking...
166K 2.4K 72
Author: blue and white plaid Category: Science Fiction Space 682,300 words | Serial Update: 2022-09-03 Qingyou didn't know that she was a cann...
31.1K 1.2K 21
Felix keeps trying to get a job because of his sister, He Pass the interview But because He is Omaga company don't accept Him but he got one company...