I became famous by inheriting...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 77

656 5 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 77

    Because seafood has a lot of bacteria, it not only needs to be washed, but if it is not cooked, it needs to be sterilized with wine above 50 degrees.

    Shanshan only has rice wine at home, and the rice wine is about 10 degrees, which is about the same degree as beer, and does not have the effect of disinfection and sterilization.

    She asked Jiang PD to buy a bottle of high-strength white wine, which was used to make raw pickled drunk crabs.

    Jiang PD then settled the electricity bills of yesterday and the day before yesterday to her, a total of 58.6 yuan. You don’t need to buy very good baijiu, as long as it has a high alcohol content, Shanshan chose a bottle of 24 yuan baijiu, which has a lot of crabs, and bought four bottles of baijiu in total.

    Jiang PD did another calculation for her, "Shanshan, you still have a balance of 4876.1 yuan.

    "

    Cui Zhexi is now a veteran at washing crabs. Wash them with warm water so that the crabs will not move, and then carefully clean them with large and small brushes.

    Shanshan went to the room to bake the fan frame for a while, and baked it for a while every day, and now it is basically finalized. Before leaving, I saw that Cui Zhexi was washing the crabs without gloves. "Wear the crabs with gloves. The crabs are big today, so be careful not to get caught in your hands."

    The crabs in the bucket also looked frozen and didn't move much, unlike in October , alive and kicking, and powerful in combat.

    Yu Xiang's hands are beautiful, the camera will focus on her hands, she doesn't want to wear gloves.

    Cui Zhexi was very obedient, and brought three pairs of rubber gloves, "Put them on."

    [When my brother is expressionless, he looks good or bad, I love it so much! 】

    Because Cui Zhexi asked her to wear it, Yu Xiang felt a little sweet, put on the gloves, "Thank you.

    " 】

    【I can do it! ]

    [...It's just a pair of gloves. 】

    These crabs are really dirty, there is mud everywhere.

    Cui Zhexi: "I want it to emerge from the mud without being stained."

    [Scrub it for nothing, brush it for nothing, brush it for nothing and praise me. 】

    【Yfd No. 1: Just take care of Shan Shan. 】

    Yu wants to brush with him and praise him, "Zhexi, you are so good, the crab claws are really good at pinching people."

    "Shanshan taught me." Cui Zhexi's lips curled slightly. Shanshan didn't come out in the cabin, Shanshan should listen to these words more, he is a very hard worker.

    Yu Xiang's face froze for a moment, when I praised you, you actually praised other women in front of me, distracted for a moment, the crab grabbed her hand, "Ah!"

    Cui Zhexi ran away, "The crab bit me! "

    Zhexi..." Yu Xiang was about to cry.

    Yu Yanran didn't know what to do. The crab, which was frozen stiff, now opened its teeth and claws. The two girls looked at Cui Zhexi for help.

    Cui Zhexi: "It's useless to see me."

    [Hahahaha, it's useless to see him. ]

    [Too real, an unreliable man. 】

    【Shanshan and her useless man. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Well, he only knows how to beg for food. 】

    Pei Ze came over upon hearing the sound, and knocked off the crab that caught Yu Xiang.

    Yu Yanran said, "Fortunately, I was wearing gloves, otherwise I would have pinched my hand."

    Yu Xiang also had fears one after another, but luckily she was wearing gloves, and Shanshan asked them to wear them.

    Yu Yanran's live broadcast room: [Ah, Xiangzi's hands have been insured for 20 million! ]

    [Fortunately, it's okay! Thank you Shanshan, otherwise the hand that thinks about it will suffer. 】

    【The mountains and mountains are like gods. ]

    [I've only known Shanshan for a few hours, and I really like Shanshan more and more~]

    They wash crabs and fish outside. Shanshan bakes the round fan box in the house.

    Generally speaking, round fan frames are the most. Chinese people always like to borrow objects to express their feelings. In the Western Han Dynasty, there was a poem "Cut it into acacia fan, round like a bright moon". ——1

    The round fan frame is the easiest to bake, but the petal-shaped round fan selected by Pianshan is very difficult. Xiangfei bamboo has been baked for three days.

    At present, the baking progress of Shanshan's fan frame is about two-thirds, and the curved shape of the petals is relatively shallow. It is relatively simple to bend a bamboo strip into a circle, but it requires more patience and care to bend it into several folds.

    The handle of the fan is not completely finished, and rosewood is still needed to make the fan head at the bottom.

    Before making oil-paper umbrellas, it took two or three days to make them successfully, but the round fan seemed to be a bit slower. However, the old fans in the live broadcast room are not in a hurry, only some new fans are more anxious. They have been watching for several days and have been fanning themselves.

    [Fortunately, it is paired with Huahua, otherwise it would be a bit boring to bake fans all the time. ]

    [Haha, the upstairs is a new fan, even if Shanshan is in a daze, I still like to watch it. ]

    [Indeed, natural oxygen bar~]

    The background music in the live broadcast room is usually some ancient style, light music such as guzheng, flute, Xiao, etc. Shan Shan put a few pieces of charcoal into the small red clay stove, then lit the small stove with draft paper, and blew on the charcoal, which turned into a warm orange red, illuminating her face.

    She took out the bones of the round fan again, and continued yesterday's baking work. The cold fan bones are a little stiff after being left overnight.

    The fan frame is as thick as a little finger, and Shanshan holds the fan frame with both hands, with a serious look, and puts it on the small stove, turning it slowly. 6 center points are marked with a black pen on the bamboo strips, and the selected center points are baked while exerting force to further deform the bamboo strips.

    Time passed fairly, and in her hands the shape of the petals slowly deepened.

    Classical light music played slowly, the girl's back was straight, and she was busy with the things in hand little by little.

    [It’s the intangible cultural heritage column. I look forward to this most every day. I find it very interesting to read other things, and I can’t calm down. Shanshan grilled fans, I just read the papers, hehe. ]

    [Me too, even if Shanshan bakes fans every day, I still like to watch it. Shanshan is baking fans, and I am reading or doing homework. 】

    【Hee hee, me too. Silently took out a book to read, old fans must be. 】

    The charcoal stove burned for about half an hour, Shanshan stopped, rested for a while, and continued to add charcoal to the small stove.

    The charcoal fire made a small "beep" sound, and she continued to sit at the workstation, took a sip of tea, put down the teacup, and continued to bake.

    The background music was on the twelfth track, and Shanshan didn't realize how long it had been.

    [It has been baked for many days, and I am anxious every day. ]

    [Why? 】

    【It's not about the progress, but about what to do if it breaks. Bake at an indirect temperature of about 200 degrees Celsius, take it out and bake it every day for more than ten hours. The fiber length of different parts is different, for example, the fiber length of the bamboo joint is shorter, and the baking time is different. I have learned baking fans before. A fan frame is baked with a complete bamboo strip. It is easy to break when it is baked. All my efforts are in vain! ]

    [Ah, that's how it is! It's too difficult! 】

    【The Tuanfan master showed up and said that it would be good to bake 10 and get 1. Generally speaking, the yield is only 40%. ]

    [Ah, what I said made me nervous. ]

    [Don't worry. If it is broken, it will be broken. At worst, we will start all over again. ]

    Having said that, I don't want it to be really broken.

    The firelight and heat of the tool stove floated up, Shanshan's hair floated up, the temperature was very high, and she took off a coat. Tiny beads of sweat emerged from the tip of his nose.

    "Bamboo strips are baked at an indirect temperature of 200 degrees for a period of time, and the moisture in the bamboo is dried, and the strength can be doubled, making the fibers bend and create a sense of memory. This is why the round fan has been used for more than a hundred years. .” Shanshan said in the live broadcast room.

    Shanshan wiped his sweat with his sleeve and continued to deal with it.

    She did it slowly, and every step was methodical.

    "'Aging treatment' is also very important. After each baking, we let the fan frame stand for a period of time to let it deform naturally. Fibers, like people, have memory. We bake and stand to eliminate Its original memory track reshaped a new memory track for him. "

    We're bringing it back to life." "

    The people in the live broadcast room felt that they were also making round fans with Shanshan.

    [This is the meaning of the craftsman. The bamboo did not die, but was given vitality by the craftsman again, and passed down from generation to generation in another attitude.]

    [Said It’s so good~ Only a real craftsman can sit still, stand still, and give it a new shape with patience.]

    "Our drawings are constantly changing, because during the baking process, it is impossible to accurately shape the bamboo. degree of deformation. "

    Shanshan stopped occasionally and continued to paint on the drawings, using erasers and pencils, and relying on his aesthetic ability.

    [I like every version~]

    [I don’t know if the canvas is silk or something? Embroidery or painting? ?]

    [It should be embroidery. Shanshan has never embroidered before. I want to see Shanshan's embroidery. Can Shanshan know how to embroider?]

    [I don't know, I bet my sister can embroider.]

    [I think so too, inexplicably confident.]

    The picture frame is compared to the lines on the A4 paper again, and some adjustments are made repeatedly during baking.

    "Today is the last time to bake the fan, and if necessary, some fine-tuning will be made tomorrow. "

    Two hours later, Shanshan was finally baked for the last time. Even those who have seen the whole process of this Xiangfei bamboo from the bamboo embryo, to the straight bamboo strips, to the current petal-shaped fan frame, feel incredible.

    The hands of Chinese craftsmen are so amazing that they can bake a bamboo strip into such a symmetrical petal shape.

    Jiang Shaowen took a close-up shot of the bamboo frame, and bit by bit, its fiber texture changed slightly, turning into a petal-shaped fan bone.

    In the whole process of baking the fan, no drugs or nails are used in the middle, and the baking is purely done by hand. The baking is often done in various ways, adding up to more than 20 hours.

    [Ah ah ah! Finally saw the half-finished product! ! ! That's amazing, you must! ]

    [I'm going to cry, a straight bamboo stick has been baked into the current shape, I'm speechless, I don't know what to say...]

    [This is the spirit of craftsmanship, with wisdom and hands, Yu Gong moved mountains, changed and created all things. 】

    【Shanshan is amazing! ! ! A fan bone has never been broken, I want to blow the sky to my sister! ]

    [Sister's hand hurts, blow it~]

    [Aww, can I embroider the fan tomorrow? ]

    [This process is called collapse fan surface, hemming, hemming is more difficult than embroidery, for example, it is difficult to "hide" all the excess fabric! ]

    [It's okay, our fan bones haven't broken after so many days of roasting, Shanshan will definitely be fine! 】

    【Come on, come on! 】

    Shanshan baked the fan, let it stand again, and waited for the time to be finalized. Tomorrow, it will start to collapse the fan surface, wrap the edge, and embroider the fan surface. At night, you can draw the pattern of the fan, and then let Jiang PD prepare embroidery thread and other tools.

    When Shanshan went out, they washed crabs and fish in the small courtyard.

    It was too much, four full buckets of crabs and fish. Cui Zhexi had to wash more than 40 crabs by himself for a long time. After Pei Ze milked the goat milk, he came over to help wash the crabs together.

    He Zhizhou is helping Shanshan draw pictures, and things are not easy. He wants to express himself well, and he is highly concentrated. Cui Zhexi throws him with a small stick, but he can't find it.

    Cui Zhexi washed the fish, went back to the kitchen to get a knife, went in and out, and always threw some small stones and sticks at him.

    The pebbles and wooden sticks touched He Zhizhou's trouser legs, and they fell lightly.

    He Zhizhou was not in the same dimension as them, so he couldn't find it at all.

    Cui Zhexi didn't dare to treat Pei Ze like this.

    Yu Xiang quietly looked at Cui Zhexi from the corner of his eye, his heart was pounding, he loved him so much.

    [Hahahaha, they laughed to death. ]

    [Daily laughing to death. ]

    [Take the opportunity to hit my brother, you are dead beggar! ]

    [Brother eat more, beat him to death! 】

    Cui Zhexi found Shanshan standing by the door to breathe, and quietly hid the small wooden stick behind her so that she would not see it, "Shanshan, is the fan ready?"

    "Okay, the fan will collapse tomorrow." Shanshan pretended not He saw a pile of small stones and sticks under He Zhizhou's feet.

    "I'm going to prepare something to marinate the crabs."

    "Okay, the crabs are about to be washed."

    They washed the crabs, and Shanshan went to the kitchen to prepare jars, white wine and other things.

    Finally, all the crabs are washed, and the fish is more troublesome to handle. The belly of the fish needs to be dissected and the scales of the fish have to be scraped.

    When dissecting the belly of the fish, Yu Xiang almost felt nauseous. They are used to doing these things. Cui Zhexi used to pour out the tea even if a fiber floated into the teacup, so how could he do these things by himself.

    Yu wanted to see Yu Yanran's complexion unchanged again, it really changed a lot now.

    But why doesn't Shanshan come out to do these dirty jobs? Yu Xiang thought so, but dared not say it out loud.

    They processed the fish and crab, and the frame of Shanshan's Uchiwa fan was almost baked. She came out to wash her hands and checked the crabs and fish. The crabs seemed to have been scrubbed and polished.

    [What a clean crab, the beggar is doing well. ]

    [If you can't brush it so carefully, you can put it in clean water for two days to let the crab spit out the mud. 】

    【Learn it! 】

    Shanshan brought the crabs to the kitchen, "We started to make raw pickled drunk crabs and pickled salted fish. For raw pickled drunk crabs, I used two ways to make them, one with white wine, and it took a month to eat crabs, and one with white wine. Rice wine, you can eat it tonight."

    Cui Zhexi brought in the cleaned crabs, there were two buckets.

    When the high-altitude liquor is in place, open the bottle and pour 50-degree liquor into the barrel.

    Shanshan unscrewed the wine cap, "Soak the crabs in white wine for 2 days to sterilize them, and the crab meat will also have the smell of wine. We will take them out after two days." All the

    three big bottles of white wine were poured into the bucket, and 20 crabs All soaked in wine. After a while, the stiff crab blinked, moved its arms and legs, and gurgled and drank in the barrel.

    After a while, two drunk crabs waved their pincers and started fighting.

    [Ahahahaha, I am so ridiculous, crabs can actually fight when they are drunk. ]

    [It turns out that crabs can fight. I thought the pliers were just for eating fish. 】

    【Pliers can of course be used for fighting, hahahaha, still fighting, when will it last? ]

    The large pincers clicked, pinched each other, and the two pincers were pinched by each other. There was no way, the two crabs began to bump their heads, "Bang bang bang!

    " ]

    [Even if you can't use your hands, there is no retreat! ]

    [There is no retreat! Yay, do it! 】

    One of the crabs was bumped and turned upside down, with all four feet in the air. After being dizzy for a while, it turned over and continued to hit, but it hit the wrong crab and hit another one.

    The crab opened its eyes and surfaced. It turned out to be a one-armed crab.

    【Who is disturbing my lucid dream? 】

    【Ah, the one-armed one, you can't beat it. ]

    But the one arm swung one of its pincers.

    The three crabs suddenly fell into a melee, you come and go, a hail of bullets.

    [The one-armed man is a veteran of fighting! 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So exciting! Isn't this better than Bo Ran? 】

    【Exciting! Stimulate! 】

    【Big production! Great production by Jiang Shaowen! blockbuster, blockbuster! 】

    【Thug, chug, chug, showing the true qualities of a crab. ]

    Soon, the one-armed man overturned the other two crabs, and sat on them, spitting bubbles, silent.

    [Dugu seeks defeat! ]

    [Peak man. ]

    [Peak loneliness. ]

    [Ahhhhh! The one-armed man is so handsome! ]

    [You're so handsome, you're so handsome. ]

    [Yfd number 1: Not as handsome as czx? No better than a beggar man? ]

    [Much more handsome than a beggar! 】【Much more handsome than a beggar! 】【A beggar man! 】【A beggar man! 】

    【Cui Zhexi is not a man! ]

    Cui Zhexi fans: [? ? ? ? This is too much! ]

    [Our brother is a 24k pure tough guy! ]

    [yfd number 1: 24k? Get a discount. ]

    [Then let's go to the 12k man. ]

    [Half a man? 】

    Cui Zhexi's fans were furious, 【Don't insult my brother like that! ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Okay, okay, sisters and sisters, don't be angry, I will shut up. ] As

    a result, when Cui Zhexi took the one-armed crab, he was a little scared.

    The one-armed crab seemed to cast a disdainful glance at him, and quietly vomited a drunken bubble.

    [One-armed man: It's just a scrubber. ]

    [Hahahahaha, the scrubber. ]

    [Laughing, Cui Zhexi is the crab's bather, hahahahahahahaha. 】

    Shanshan observed for a while, this bucket of crab soaked in white wine will have to wait for two days before processing.

    Yu Yanran also handled the crabs like her, but her crabs were only half of Shanshan's, she only had a dozen or so. Following Shanshan's technique, she asked her manager to buy a bottle of white wine and did the same treatment. Her crabs are not as lively and don't add drama to themselves.

    Yu Xiang stood guarding the baijiu crab bucket and waited for quite a while, but nothing happened. Yu Yanran and her crabs were quiet and there was no other movement. She was a little lost, the crab had a sense of topic only by adding drama to herself.

    Shanshan wiped his hands and continued to make raw salted crabs that can be eaten immediately. "Next, I will make Chaoshan raw salted crabs. It is called 'Chaoshan poison'. It is delicious."

    [Reported by Chaoshan people! Super delicious! ! ]

    [Come and try, the crabs are ready. When the mountains and mountains went to pick them in the morning, I went to the seafood store to buy crabs hehe. Just wait for the mountains to open. ]

    [I can only look at the dormitory, and I can't order takeaway. ]

    [Momo, it would be nice to have economic freedom after working. 】

    Shanshan grabbed a crab and chopped it neatly, "We cut off the tail of the crab's legs, and cut a crab into four small pieces. If the crab is bigger, cut a few more pieces." The

    freshly caught crab is very fresh , The cut crab meat is transparent white.

    [So delicious! 】

    The same is true for crab claws, which are cut into several sections. "Slap the crab claws with the back of the knife so that the crab meat sticks inside will taste better." The

    hard crab shell is vulnerable to Shanshan's knife.

    [Hahaha, my sister's knife is fast and ruthless. 】

    "Add white vinegar below, two crabs and 3 tablespoons of white vinegar, and it's sterilized again. Stir for a minute, and then you can pour out the white vinegar."

    She stirred for a while with chopsticks, and filtered out the white vinegar.

    Yu Yanran still stayed at the crab cutting, she didn't move, because the crab can move, she didn't dare to do it.

    【Hahahaha, Yu Yanran is now me, and I dare not cut it. ]

    Shanshan glanced at her, put down the bowl and taught her, "Chop off the crab claws first."

    Yu Yanran cut off the crab claws with a ruthless click.

    Shanshan expressed satisfaction, Yu Yanran couldn't help but smiled, and then quickly chopped.

    There was garlic and ginger in the kitchen, Shanshan went to the vegetable garden to pick chili and coriander, and asked Yu Yanran and Yu Xiang, "Are you going to the small vegetable garden?"

    Yu Yanran nodded, and followed Shanshan to her small vegetable garden.

    After arriving at the small vegetable garden, Yu Yanran: This is called small? It was divided into six yuan, which is called small? What is the name of her vegetable garden?

    The colorful vegetables and fruits inside are dazzling, yellow and red bell peppers, and bunches of red cherry tomatoes, lemons, cabbages, radishes, eggplants...

    Yu Yanran's live broadcast room: [Oh my God, I entered Is there a vegetable shed? ]

    [A big family...]

    [These vegetables look so good. ]

    [No, Shanshan's vegetable greenhouse is below, and she also has a vegetable garden. ]

    [It's amazing...]

    Yu Yanran feels that she is really poor, what is the difference between living like a beggar? Shanshan’s vegetable garden, why is the land so fertile?

    Now that she basically has questions, she will definitely ask them. There is a huge difference in strength. Yu Yanran really thinks those ideas before are too naive and ridiculous. Fortunately, other people don't know, otherwise they will die of laughter when they say it.

    "Shanshan, your vegetable garden is so fertile, how did you do it? These vegetables are so cute. I don't know what's wrong with my vegetable garden, the crops are not too long..." Yu Yanran was really troubled for a long time.     Shanshan said, "It should be that the chloride ions are seriously exceeding the standard. The sediment on the seaside is like this, which is not conducive to planting crops. You can use plant ash to neutralize the acidity inside.     " building.     Yu Yanran is still confused, what is plant ash? Where can it be?     "After cooking, the ashes in the stove can be used for fertilization. Because the land on your side was not a vegetable garden before, the excess of chloride ions is more serious than mine. You can light a firewood pile in the vegetable garden. The burnt ashes are used to fertilize."     "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssesses." After saying that, Yu Yanran understood.     Shanshan live broadcast room: [Ah, I understand! No wonder Shanshan lit fires many times when he first opened up wasteland. ]     [It was relatively "poor" at that time, and sweet potatoes were roasted over a fire. 】    【Haha, it sounds like it was yesterday, when I was reluctant to eat more sweet potatoes. Now the vegetable garden is so lush. 】    They picked red peppers and coriander and went home.     Shan Shan gave Yu Yanran all these side dishes.     "Thank you." Yu Yanran held a bosom full of vegetables.     【Thank you Shanshan. 】    Shanshan went back to the kitchen, chopped up the side dishes, added the red and green side dishes to the crab, topped with soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and oyster sauce, and stirred.     Jiang Shaowen took a close-up view, the glistening sauce soaked into the transparent crab meat...     [Sucking, saliva came down. ]     [Ah, it's so beautiful. 】

    [Wooooow, too good, too good, it’s too bad. 】

    Jiang Shaowen couldn't help swallowing...

    "Put it in the refrigerator and marinate for an hour to make it more delicious. The 'Chaoshan Poison' is ready." Shanshan put it outside the small yard and "freezed".

    Yu Yanran's hands and feet were slower, Shanshan made a sea fish tofu stew, and Yu Yanran had just finished cooking raw pickled drunk crab. Her raw pickled drunk crabs are not as good-looking as Shan Shan's, they are at the level of ordinary people.

    [The one I made is the same as the one in yyr, the cut is uneven, and the side dishes are a bit messy. ]

    [But it's already pretty good. 】

    The aroma of Shanshan's sea fish and tofu stewed straight into the nose, Shanshan lifted the lid of the casserole, and the aroma became even more overbearing. She flips the tofu to prevent it from burning.

    Yu Yanran felt that she was going to be fainted by the fragrance again...

    Yu Yanran took Yu Xiang's hand, and they could go. Yesterday, they ate Shanshan's food once on the fishing boat, and today they ate again, it was unreasonable.

    Shan Shan continued to concentrate on making fried bacon slices with garlic moss, without noticing Yu Yanran and Yu Xiang behind him.

    Yu Yanran was salivating crazily. Apart from fish, she hadn't eaten any other meat for a month. For the first time in such a long time, I smelled the smell of meat and almost burst into tears.

    [Never underestimate the self-control of a female star...]

    [It can be seen that yyr really wants to eat. 】

    Yu Xiang originally thought about how delicious it would be. But when you smell it, you know it's delicious, woo woo woo. She swallowed, and looked at Cui Zhexi pleadingly, hoping that he would ask them to stay.

    Cui Zhexi: ... lowered his eyelids, refusing to receive the signal.

    [No. yfd1: Hurry up, I can't even eat enough for myself, can I keep it for you? 】

    【Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ]

    [Laughing, Cui Zhexi pretending to be dead is so funny hahahaha. 】

    There was no way, Yu Yanran was holding a pot of Chaoshan poison, and Yu Xiang was carrying a bucket of baijiu drunken crabs, and they went back to the empty iron house together.

    The stomachs of the two of them were growling, and their minds were full of sea fish tofu stew, fried bacon slices with garlic moss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 701 41
Novel Summary Dressed as the five scumbags who turned from genius to waste in the future world? I'm sorry, making mechas, dispensing potions, cooking...
19.6K 385 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
148K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...