I became famous by inheriting...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 70

927 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 70 She will definitely go home safely...

    She comes from hundreds of millions of years later, an era with a desert of culture and extremely advanced technology.

    Her planet has experienced too many wars, and the country built on the ruins has lost the nourishment of civilization and culture.

    Shanshan's mother knows the ancient Suzhou embroidery and is respected as a master embroidery master. People are obsessed with ancient skills, as long as they know a little ancient skills, they can live very well on the planet and have a high status.

    The planet has powerful technology, but the spirit of the people has lost their sustenance, and they have no faith. They want to believe in God.

    God said that he cannot become people's beliefs, we should find our roots, the roots from the earth.

    In their era, the power that cannot be understood by technology was called a god. The blood of the gods is very small, and the descendants of the gods are honored as noble descendants of the gods.

    The earth was destroyed by an asteroid thousands of years ago, and the humans on the planet migrated from the earth. The ancient culture and civilization were destroyed after several wars.

    They asked God to select some people to travel back to the mysterious and ancient earth to learn traditional culture and ancient handicrafts. God mercifully agreed.

    People held a grand selection ceremony, and finally selected ten people to go to the ancient earth for interstellar crossing.

    The whole planet prays for them, praying to God, "Ten people must be allowed to return safely, especially the weakest and only human being, please God's blessing, she can learn a little less culture and skills, and she must be allowed to return home safely. "

    I hope they can bring a beautiful civilization and culture. God, please protect the weakest human being among them."

    "God, please protect the weakest human being among them."

    Shanshan At that time, I was standing in the main hall of God with nine other people, and everyone's prayers could penetrate into the main hall, as if using a loudspeaker.

    Shanshan felt her face was burning, she was the weakest human being. There are ten people in total, nine of them are descendants of gods, and she is the only one who really has no divine power.

    The face of the main god could not be looked directly at, the cold fingers of the main god touched the foreheads of each traverser, injecting his divine power.

    Maybe it was because she was too excited at that moment, and her whole body was hot, so she felt that the Lord God's fingertips were cold.

    After the first crossing, they were distributed all over the world. Shanshan's ancestors were Huaguo, so he chose to jump to Huaguo.

    After experiencing the first world, their bodies died in the first world. The Lord God gave them spirits, or souls, endowed them with some divine power, allowing them to continue jumping in different cosmic spaces, looking for culture and true knowledge in different worlds.

    At the same time, the divine power restrained their memories, but protected their bodies in disguise, because ordinary bodies cannot bear the huge memories and emotions, and they will get lost.

    Afterwards, the ten met occasionally and would bring news of the others.

    Shanshan heard:

    One got married and had children in a certain world, and after the death of his wife and son, One chose to die in the first world.

    He became an emperor in a certain world, and after the country prospered, he met a new queen and was greedy for pleasure, causing the country's people to live in poverty. Because of affecting the original course of the world, the main god wiped him out.

    According to the news brought by other traversers, a total of 6 people chose to annihilate themselves or be obliterated by the main god. There should be only 4 companions left.

    One commoner, three protoss.

    She can't remember how many times she has traveled through time. It's just that many times, when you get something, you can know exactly its name and how to use it.

    Shanshan recalled that when she died in the last world, the Lord God said: [Shi, you can come back. 】

    Her code name is Shi, the tenth, the weakest one.

    She should go back and reunite with her mother: [Thank you Lord God, I miss my mother very much, may I ask you, how is my mother? 】

    [I'm sorry Lord God, I shouldn't have asked. ]

    Commoners are not qualified to talk to gods. When she thought she would not get news from her mother, the Lord God smiled tolerantly, 【Shi's mother is fine. ]

    [Thank you, we can finally go home, I hope I have lived up to your expectations. 】

    It seemed to hear the light laughter of the Lord God again, but it seemed that he didn't hear it.

    The Lord God said that she would return home in the next world, so in this world, was it an accident or someone deliberately sabotaged it?

    The Lord God also said that everything has a cause and effect, and after the cause and effect are over in this world, she can return to her own planet.

    Here, it is also a good time to review the traditional culture learned before, and spread and carry forward the intangible cultural heritage.

    "Shanshan, how do you feel now?" Inside the

    cabin, they supported Shanshan and sat down.

    Shanshan calmed down for a while, and concluded two points: First, I want to go back. Second, there may be something or someone blocking her going back. She vaguely guessed that this person hiding in the dark was one of the ten people who came together, including her, there are still 4 traversers left. Not Cui Zhexi and the others, they are not traversers.

    When necessary, he will show his feet.

    Do your job well now, prepare enough resources (money and rights), and wait until necessary to contend with it.

    Finally remembering who she is and clearing her mind, she felt that her spirit altar was clearer than ever.

    "Shanshan?"

    "I'm fine." Shanshan said, "I'm sorry, I didn't sleep well last night, and I just felt dizzy."

    "Shanshan, go and have a rest first, I'll make some ginger tea for you. "Jiang PD looked anxious. She thought it might be due to Shanshan's regular holiday, and her energy and blood were a little lacking.

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm scared to death, as long as my sister is fine. 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovy 】

    "Ginger tea? Is Shanshan sick?" Cui Zhexi was at a loss, "Pei Ze, is Shanshan sick? Do you want Dr. Xu to come and see you?"

    Pei Ze discussed with Jiang pd, "I'll ask Dr. Xu to see him Look."

    Shanshan stopped them, "I'm really fine, I just fainted."

    She still wanted to do something, they were so nervous, so they said, "Then I'll go to the bedroom and lie down for a while?" The

    others nodded, "Okay well".

    【I'm still very worried. Should I call a doctor to take a look? Shanshan has never done this before. ]

    [Just now Jiang pd said ginger tea, is it because my sister is on her period? ]

    [ Aww, that's right! I was too nervous just now and didn't pay attention to what Jiang PD said. Should be on holiday. ]

    [Go to sleep first, take a good rest during your period, and don't do any work today. 】

    After returning to the bedroom, Shanshan felt a dull pain in his head. After lying down for half an hour, he couldn't lie down and got up to draw.

    The dining room next door was quiet, they had already stopped their carpentry work, and without Shanshan teaching them how to make folding fans, they would not proceed to the next step.

    [Quiet trash group. 】

    Shanshan quietly melted the painting for two hours in the bedroom, and the three of them sat there, staring at each other for two hours.

    Cui Zhexi, "Let's see who moves first."

    Cui Zhexi raised his eyebrows slightly. Tease them with your eyebrows.

    Pei Zedang didn't see it, his eyes looked down.

    Cui Zhexi opened his mouth slightly, inhaled through his nostrils, opened his mouth a little bit, and exhaled: Huh............

    Huh...... 【Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I see Cui Zhexi now I feel very want to laugh. 】

    【Me too. 】

    【Is he exhaling? 】

    [Yes, look at He Zhizhou sitting opposite him, his hair is moving. ]

    [Hahahahahaha, number 1 is so fun. ]

    He Zhizhou fans: [I'm so annoying! Don't exhale anymore, brother will be stinked to death by you later! ]

    [I'm so bored! 】

    【Shan Shan came out and took care of him. 】

    He Zhizhou was blown out of tears and blinked.

    [Yfd No. 1: It stinks too much, my eyes are hot. ]

    [It seems to be oh, it stinks to the eyes, does No. 1 have bad breath? 】

    【Cui Zhexi has bad breath? ]

    [Really, otherwise why would He Zhizhou cry. ]

    Cui Zhexi's fans turned black: [Brother doesn't have bad breath, just for fun, blowing He Zhizhou's eyes, who will wash the dishes at the game night. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Well, your brother has a sweet mouth. I think Mouda Chewing Gum can get your brother to speak for it, and it will have an immediate effect. ]

    [@x达官方, call me again? Take a slice and your breath will be instantly fresh. 】

    【Yfd No. 1: Give No. 1 a slice. ]

    [Give a slice to number 1. 】【Give a slice to number 1. 】【Give a slice to number 1. ]

    The Mouda official knew that he had answered the wrong words. It turned out that they were blackmailing Cui Zhexi. Isn’t he admitting that Cui Zhexi has bad breath in disguise? He obviously doesn't have one, but he still wants to cooperate with these artists in the future, so he scratched his head and edited the barrage.

    [@x达官方 just found out that number 1 is czx/cute, if you don’t need fresh breath, we can try various flavors of xylitol~]

    [No. ]

    [Full score for the rescue. 】

    【This saves the field with full marks. ]

    [@x达官方 said that the baby was scared to death. 】

    Cui Zhexi's fans are now satisfied: [Thank you @x达官方. ]

    [My brother didn't have kc originally, some people don't want to jump up and black brother. ]

    [Brother washes himself deliciously every day. 】

    【Yfd No. 1: How can I be black, didn't No. 1 blow air, didn't No. 3 shed tears? Wronged. ]

    Seeing the word grievance, Cui Zhexi's fans couldn't bear it. They sent a message in the small group, [yfd number 1 black fan understands too well, knows that we just like cute ones, deliberately wrote a grievance, pretending to be cute makes us soft-hearted. ]

    [Damn, good or bad, I was almost cheated by him. But I really think he's kinda cute! ]

    [Sister, wake up, this is our No. 1 fan group! ]

    "Hahaha, you lost." Cui Zhexi jumped up and laughed loudly, "You lost, you wash the dishes and mop the floor at night!"

    He Zhizhou refused, "You blow my eyes on purpose."

    "Do it again!" Staring at him, the corners of her mouth curled up triumphantly.

    "Then please shut up and stop blowing!" He Zhizhou rolled up his sleeves.

    Pei Ze didn't participate, "Go to the kitchen to play, and make Shanshan sleep because of the noise." After speaking, he went to read a book.

    He Zhizhou denied it categorically, "This is not a game, it's just a duel who will clean the sheepfold, stables and bathroom tomorrow." The

    two ran to the kitchen to play, and He Zhizhou sat down.

    Cui Zhexi said, "I said one, two, three to start."

    "One, two," Cui Zhexi took out an onion from behind and put it under He Zhizhou's nose.

    The male god wept, but did not move.

    Cui Zhexi was holding the onion, his hands were a little tired, He Zhizhou was just crying, but he didn't move, and he didn't blink his eyelids.

    【childish! But I think it's fun. 】

    [Hahaha, elementary school chicken fights every day. ]

    [I beat He Zhizhou to win. ]

    [I press Cui Zhexi. 】

    After painting for two hours, Shanshan took out a water cup and poured water, and asked Pei Ze, "Where are the two of them?" Cui     Zhexi

    threw away the onion and went to Shanshan, "Are you feeling better, Shanshan?"

up. ]

    [Cui Zhexi lost, he will clean the sheep pen and stables tomorrow. 】

    【And clean the bathroom. ]

    [My brother was worried about Shanshan, so he lost, it's nothing. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: My hands have been sore for a long time, I didn't admit the loss, I just found an excuse to run away. ]

    [If you lose, you lose, our brother will definitely admit it. ]

    [That's right, isn't it just cleaning? It's not like my brother can't. There's nothing wrong with admitting it. 】

    After Cui Zhexi watched the mountains and mountains, he turned his head and said to He Zhizhou, "The game just now doesn't count."

    【Hahahahaha. ]

    [Hahahahahahaha, I just don't admit it. ]

    No. yfd1 (black fan) has become a popular person in the barrage area now, saying what is what. Cui Zhexi's fans shut themselves up.

    Shanshan rubbed his wrists, and continued to sit down and teach them how to make folding fans.

    The folding fan has a preliminary shape, and it needs to be polished next.

    "This step is called water grinding the bone."

    [The name sounds nice. ]

    "First, use sanded leather to polish the small side of the fan."

    Small pieces of purple-brown sanded leather are rubbed on, Shanshan's fingertips are pink and shiny, and four fingers are pressed against the sanded leather to polish it up and down.

    Not in a hurry, the camera took a close-up shot of Shanshan's head and face from a manual close-up. Under the girl's full forehead, there were two dense eyelash feathers and a neat box nose.

    [Beautiful crying~Jiang Shaowen take more photos~]

    The light and shadow in the afternoon flowed slowly in the cabin, no one urged her to polish it one by one, killing time, fine handicrafts, time is not in a hurry.

    The high efficiency and balanced health that modern people are pursuing may have been realized by our Chinese craftsmen a long time ago, and we have reached a reconciliation with time.

    [The word ingenuity is flooded, this is the real ingenuity. ]

    [Reconcile with time. 】

    【That's really good, reconciled with time. ]

    [Sometimes we are also like this, while annoyed that time has passed too fast, and at the same time annoyed that we caught fish when we shouldn't. I have been fighting against time, can I win? Can't compete. ]

    [Half of the goal is already achieved, this is us. Perhaps the potential should be stimulated, but it is a pity that it is always not stimulated... Half of the goal is already achieved, this is us, reconcile with time, and reconcile with ourselves. ]

    [High light, at least half of the goal has been achieved! 】

    After the initial grinding, it is fine grinding, which is polished with sand leaves and elm leaves dipped in water.

    He Zhizhou fetched a basin of water, but the elm leaves could not be found for the time being, so everyone continued to polish the folding fans with wet sand leaves.

    He Zhizhou's fingertips were worn out again, Shanshan found gauze for him, and bandaged his ten fingers.

    He Zhizhou was very embarrassed, "No need."

    However, he stretched out his hand, afraid that Shanshan would not bandage him. Then he glanced at Cui Zhexi. Not for anything, but mainly to anger Cui Zhexi.

    [Hahahaha, the body is very honest. ]

    [This look is teasing, hahahahaha. 】

    【Glass Man No. 3. 】

    [Ahahahaha is the glass man. ]

    [Sister is alright, thank you, sister. 】

    Cui Zhexi received He Zhizhou's eyes, clenched his fists, and was jealous. I hate that my hands are doing too much work now, and they are already covered with thick calluses.

    [Hahahahaha, No. 1's eyes are bloodshot. ]

    [Laughing to death, every day. ]

    [It turns out that every folding fan is polished a little bit like this, admiration. ]

    [Yes, the texture in your hand is unique. ]

    [No. 2 is pretty good, and No. 3 is also good. Number 1... made progress. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Don't give me face. 】

    After continuing to scrape the fan core and grind the big edge with water, "We started waxing."

    She took out the prepared wax, "Many people think that the wax for waxing is poisonous, but it is not. It is actually a solid organic substance. , is an ester composed of long-chain organic acids and alcohols. Of course, better waxes should be used. Be careful not to eat them, and you should also be careful when eating fruits. Don’t try to save time, just eat them directly.

    ” , I just eat it as soon as I wash it... It turns out that I ate several catties of wax...]

    Shan Shan first prepared the Sichuan wax according to the proportion, and then taught them how to wax the fan bones, and then used a calender knife to perform the wax calendering .

    Every step is fine.

    The audience doesn't feel bored either, she can talk a lot about fan culture.

    "Do you know the origin of the fan? In the beginning, it was made of bird feather fans that obstructed the sun to attract the wind. At that time, it was not called a fan, but "Zi". Then in the Warring States period, there were bamboo fans. In the Tang Dynasty, there were ceremonial fans. Used by dignitaries, it is used to support the royal style, indicating the supremacy of the divine right of the monarch.

    In the Tang Dynasty, aesthetic elements were gradually added to the manufacture of fans. During this period, fans not only had the function of ceremonial guards, but literati also began to draw pictures and write poems on fans to express their feelings and ambitions. And at this time, silk round fans made of silk became popular. There are many famous paintings in the Tang Dynasty called "Picture of Ladies Swinging Fans" and "Pictures of Ladies with Hairpin Flowers". Fans appear in them. If you are interested, you can search them. Their fans are carried on the shoulders, with long and thin handles and silk There are pictures of flowers and birds painted on the silk, and Zhang Xuan's "Tamping and Practice Picture", in which there is a little girl holding a mountain stove with a round fan.

    And so on and so on, we can see fans in many paintings of the Tang Dynasty, Tang people are very fond of fans. Fans have changed from daily necessities to works of art, and fan art has become popular.

    After the Yuan Dynasty, the number of paintings on round fans gradually decreased, and lighter and cheaper folding fans began to appear on the stage of folding fan art. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, the painting on folding fans reached the peak of art. This is the history of fans. "——1

    [Great, how did you memorize this?]

    [Maybe it's not memorized, it's Shanshan's knowledge reserve.]

    [If it was my teacher giving the lecture, I would definitely fall asleep. But combined with the fan Props, if you are there, it’s super interesting.]

    [Hey, our Chinese teacher said that he would take us to a fan factory next week to learn about history and culture. Seriously doubt if he watched Shanshan’s live broadcast room? (It’s Friday I'm out of school, don't scold me for not studying!)]

    [Hahaha, Shanshan's live broadcast room comes with the function of supervising children's learning.]

    [I went to search for pictures and put them on Chaohua. Our ancient fans are so exquisite , the round fans in the Tang Dynasty are the most exquisite, and the folding fans in the Ming and Qing Dynasties are the most romantic~]

    [Aww, it would be great if I watched the live broadcast room earlier, we have history exam questions today showing folding fans in the Warring States Period, which seems to be wrong!]

    [Now Is the exam so difficult for kids?]

    [Yeah, the exam was tricky...I feel tired for my sister.]

    Cui Zhexi was already two steps behind, he hid the wax and made them have a hard time finding it Pei Ze ,

    "He Zhizhou took it just now, did you remember where to put it, He Zhizhou?

    He Zhizhou searched up and down, "It's not there, I just took it and put it on the table again. " "

    Cui Zhexi remained silent.

    [Yfd No. 1: Don't look for it, just ask Cui Zhexi directly. He is two steps behind. He should be the one who hid the wax.]

    [Don't insult our brother, can you? Our brother can't..., our brother is...]

    Cui Zhexi fans: It's just painful, I can't think of a reason. Can't find a reason for him.

    [Yfd1: I feel sorry for the fans. Today I only black so much. I feel sorry for you. ]

    [Wooooow, thank you——] No, delete it. Cui Zhexi's fans were almost empathized by yfd1 (black fan) again.

    "Cui Zhexi, have you seen the wax?" Shanshan asked him.

    Cui Zhexi silently threw the wax under the table, then lowered his head, "Ah, who, I didn't put it away, it fell on the floor."

    [Hahahahaha, it's really him. ]

    [Cheap is still No. 1 cheap, speak slowly for the sake of mountains and mountains, and hide other people's wax. 】

    They then wiped the wax and wiped off the wax ash on the fan bone with a rag. This step was relatively simple. But everyone did it meticulously.

    While teaching them, Shanshan made his own round fan. He basically spent the whole day doing this, and two-thirds of the work has been completed.

    It is estimated that it will be ready tomorrow, Shanshan took a breath, her hands were a little sore, she rubbed her knuckles.

    After finishing it tomorrow, I can paint the silk used for the round fan. What should I paint? Haven't figured it out yet.

    She sat for three hours, Jiang pd reminded her, Shanshan, go to the bathroom. If you accidentally get it on your clothes later, it will be bad if you broadcast it live.

    Shanshan stood up, and sure enough, his lower abdomen was turbulent. Being a girl is such a hassle.

    So her live broadcast room was cut into them to make folding fans.

    Each poses their own best angles to attract fans, which is much more serious than in their own live broadcast room.

    Jiang Shaowen was able to shoot again, and the traffic in their respective live broadcast rooms plummeted, and the traffic in Shanshan's live broadcast room exceeded 5 million, which is the situation in history.

    Fans took screenshots at random, and it was a pictorial, and then arranged one-stop color adjustments and posted on Weibo [Folding fans and you, the time is just right with you. 】

    【Meet you at the best age, let's work hard together. 】

    The pictures have mesmerized people to new heights, and the men who do handicrafts have a special sense of trust. The chicken soup is touching, and they have gained more than 100,000 fans in a few tens of minutes. Many people ask folding fans, where do they make them? Fans then show them the way to the live broadcast room.

    When the fans arrived at the live broadcast room, there was no man, but a girl. This girl smells so good! So beautiful, it turned out to be their master.

    [The girl is so beautiful. 】

    【No makeup at all. ]

    [New here, haha, take it easy, you will get into the pit soon. 】

    They made folding fans for four hours in the afternoon and started preparing food.

    They are not fools, they know that Shan Shan is not in good health, and they are the ones who pick vegetables, wash vegetables and fish baskets.

    Cui Zhexi hasn't ridden the big eyes at home before, and wants to ride a horse to get the fish reel, but it's fine just now. When they arrived at the small courtyard, they suddenly started to get awkward and lose face.

    Hearing the voice, Shan Shan went out wearing a scarf, touched the head of Big Eyes, "Be good, I will give you carrots when I come back."

    Big Eyes reluctantly agreed.

    [Seriously suspect that the big eyes are intentional. They were fine just now, but when they got in front of Shanshan, they got into trouble. ]

    [Hahaha, the horse is also a green tea horse. 】

    【Huh? Why are there fewer bullet screens in the comment area now? ]

    [I know, but I won't tell you. ]

    [Why? I used to post a barrage, but I can hardly find my barrage. Just half an hour ago, I could always see the barrage I posted. ]

    [The same sentence, I know, but I dare not tell you. 】

    【? ? ? ? ]

    [Good or bad, you guys! 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 】

    The staff, too, except for a few shooting positions, were nervously looking at their phones.

    This time Fangze’s new releases are said to be twice as much as before, and there is a purchase limit, which is specially placed for new releases during off-duty hours. You can definitely grab it with dim sum.

    The supermarket directly closed the entire washing and care area an hour in advance to start loading. Only Fangze has the ability to get all the supermarkets to stock up at 5:30 in the afternoon.

    There is no need to do business in the laundry area, anyway, it will not be worth the sales of Fangze in ten minutes later.

    Now the supermarket is to get as much goods as Fangze can provide. The purchaser is looking for a relationship with the person in charge of the sales department of Fangzeying to see if they can get more goods.

    Although the money earned is not as good as a bag. But it can attract traffic, buy daily chemicals, and definitely go shopping for other things. Other supermarkets do not have what our supermarket has, it is because of face, it is the flow of customers.

    Customers lined up an hour in advance, waiting for the area to open at six o'clock for people to enter.

    Many supermarkets have already set up a special area for Fangze. There are three full shelves of bath bean recipes, three full shelves of arborvitae hair oil, one big shelf of osmanthus anti-hair loss oil, and two big shelves of Yurong powder. This time, the stocking is super adequate.

    Some supermarkets are small, to prevent trampling, overturn the shelves, and get a number plate first, and only 40 people can enter at a time.

    Comparable to luxury sales, only 10 people are allowed in at a time to better appreciate the products.

    Many Internet celebrities shoot videos: [This is called the light of domestic products~]

    [Carrying a horse shi, a whole bag of Fangze. 】

    Interview with a lady wearing sunglasses, "Fangze is better or wintersweet is better?" The

    lady pushed the sunglasses, the driver grabbed two, her husband grabbed two, she grabbed two, took six, one pack of Fangze, Cool and crooked. "Fangze's cleansing function is better than Lamei's facial cleanser, and Yurongsan is more suitable for Chinese skin types. There is also shampoo, I am going to let my husband try it."

    Another grandmother interviewed, "What do you buy? ?”

    The old lady was holding a cane, "I came to buy sweet-scented osmanthus oil, which tastes the same as fifty years ago. I thought I could never buy it again. Small workshops can't make such a good smell."

    Another young man was interviewed, "Hello, What did you buy?" The

    young man was wearing a mask, "shh", "Hey, I am a purchasing agent, and the price of arborvitae leaf hair oil is 20 times that of the English, and I sell it for 29.9 At 600 yuan a bottle, there are still a lot of people rushing to buy it, and I will queue up again tomorrow, hehe."

    "Nice!"

    All the goods were sold out in half an hour. Basically everyone who lined up bought it.

    At night, Shanshan lay in bed thinking about today's events. After the inheritance of this world is over, she can return to her hometown and reunite with her mother. Also, she is not the weakest human being, she will definitely be able to return home safely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
165K 2.3K 72
Author: blue and white plaid Category: Science Fiction Space 682,300 words | Serial Update: 2022-09-03 Qingyou didn't know that she was a cann...
31.1K 1.2K 21
Felix keeps trying to get a job because of his sister, He Pass the interview But because He is Omaga company don't accept Him but he got one company...
62.5K 999 99
Lin Ju is obsessed with the popular "Cloud Raising Cubs" interactive game and can't help herself. She cares about her baby Yingzheng every day. Buy m...