I became famous by inheriting...

Par Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... Plus

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 69

864 10 4
Par Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 69 You are going to burn me to death!

    Meng Ran's eyes turned to the cup of ginseng tea. It was Meng's mother who said to him in the morning, "It's hard work for Shanshan to film variety

    shows . You can fly this cup of ginseng tea to her." With her support, she supported him to marry Shanshan and form a family.

    Gradually dispelled his guess about his mother.

    After getting the ginseng tea, to be on the safe side, he let his mother's cat drink the ginseng tea. After waiting for a few hours, the cat was fine and nothing happened, which meant that the ginseng tea was non-toxic.

    The suspicion of his mother turned into guilt, and he felt really sorry that he thought of her so much.

    After Shanshan was poisoned for the first time, he guessed whether it was his mother. That day, my mother also asked Assistant Liu to deliver milk to Shanshan to drink. After Shanshan was poisoned, he has no evidence since then.

    Now, Shanshan told him that there are drugs in ginseng tea and milk, and mixing them together will cause fatal toxicity.

    He had already taken a sip of milk, he poured a cup of ginseng tea and put it in front of him.

    Things that had been confusing gradually became clear. The death of the two fathers was caused by the mother. The poisoning of Shanshan was caused by the mother.

    Meng Ran's heart seemed to be clenched tightly by a skinny hand, the pain was so numb that he could hardly breathe, he lowered his eyelids, and could no longer look straight into her clear eyes.

    Mother had killed her once, and wanted to kill her a second time.

    Shanshan is innocent, and so are his two fathers.

    Meng Ran's mind was in turmoil. After his father died, he would always remember his mother's eyes shining faintly, like the phosphorescent fire in a cemetery, "Ah Ran, mother is doing everything for you."

    For me?

    She has a few lives on her hands. Meng Ran was suffocated.

    He poured himself a cup of ginseng tea, facing Shanshan, and said dumbly, "I'm sorry for you, and I'm sorry for them, too bad it's the most useless thing in the world. I'll drink this cup of poison."

    "Shanshan, I know I don't have the qualifications to say I like you. I didn't hurt you, and I won't go back to hurt you."

    He leaned his neck and swallowed.

    Shanshan reached out and snatched half a cup.

    Jiang pd didn't expect that he was quite a man, and he really drank it. This is poison. Who would drink poison if normal people are not afraid of death?

    Whose business is it to die here? Jiang PD immediately contacted the doctor and the police to inform him of what happened here. The police had been contacted an hour ago and were already on their way.

    Shanshan put down the cup and sat back on the chair.

    The opposite Meng Ran was also sitting upright. The two drugs collided, and his stomach gradually started to hurt. A layer of sweat appeared on his forehead. He wanted to speak, but he couldn't utter a word. Poison dumb.

    He laughed self-deprecatingly.

    Shanshan didn't plan to save him, the amount of poison would not kill him, and that night, "Yu Shanshan" couldn't speak a word either, he was poisoned and froze to death all the time.

    This is his mother's evil, and "Yu Shanshan"'s wish is about to come true.

    Within a few minutes, the police arrived and took Meng Ran away, bagging him together with the milk box and ginseng tea.

    Shanshan, Yu Yanran, Jiang PD, Assistant Liu and others were temporarily taken to the boat for questioning.

    Cui Zhexi and the others were in the bedroom, and the blue and red lights were flickering, which was very dazzling. They woke up and realized that the police were coming.

    In the middle of the night, half past eleven, why did the police come? The two got dressed and sat up.

    Cui Zhexi and Pei Ze were taken aback, "Who is at the windowsill?"

    He Zhizhou was wearing a set of white pajamas in the middle of the night, drawing under the moonlight.

    Scared to death.

    Cui Zhexi cursed, "Crazy." Putting on

    their shoes and coats, the two of them opened the door and went out to see that there were already several staff members outside the small courtyard.

    Both the chief director and the deputy director were there, but they kept silent about the specific case and asked the other staff to go back, "Shanshan is fine, everyone is gone. Don't post this matter on Weibo, if I find out about it, I will fire it immediately."

    Is something wrong with Shanshan? Cui Xixi and Pei Ze regretted that they had slept so soundly that they didn't hear anything.

    The two bedrooms are on the left and right sides of the small courtyard, separated by more than ten meters, which is too far away.

    "At that time, it would have been better to choose the bedroom next to Shanshan." Cui Zhexi said, regretting it.

    After the staff left, the two asked the chief director what was going on and whether Shanshan was alright.

    Because they are guests, even if the chief director doesn't tell them today, they will ask Shanshan tomorrow.

    The chief director told them everything he knew, and added fuel and vinegar, "Do you still remember the last time Shanshan said that he was poisoned? It was actually Meng Ran and his mother who did it. Today he poisoned again! A pack Milk has traditional Chinese medicine, and a bottle of ginseng tea has traditional Chinese medicine. Mixing the two medicines can kill you. If you often walk by the river, how can you not get your shoes wet? Wicked people have evil rewards. As a result, hehe, Meng Ran was poisoned! He is about to die now! Fortunately, I arrived in time and called the police, otherwise it would be damn unlucky to die on the island!"

    "Where is the mountain?" The two asked, and Cui Zhexi shook the chief director's shoulder while asking, " Where is the mountain?" How is Shan, where did she go? Was she injured?"

    "Shanshan is fine, Jiang PD and her manager are with her, on the police boat. The police will come back after asking." The chief director was stunned by them up.

    The chief director and Shanshan have poor information, and they don't know the real culprit and the whole story of the incident. What they told them was that Meng Ran was poisoned.

    Cui Zhexi's fists popped and popped, and he actually poisoned Shanshan twice! I already knew that the mother and child were not good, if I killed them before, it would be fine, Shanshan wouldn't suffer so much.

    "Which boat is Meng Ran on?" Cui Zhexi asked.

    The chief director replied, "How do I know this? By the way, don't post random Weibo, and don't tell others, it will have a bad influence on the show."

    "No." Pei Ze said, looking thoughtfully at the boats at the pier, did Meng Ran poison Shan Shan? He doesn't think so. He knows that a man likes the look in a woman's eyes. Is it because of love and hatred? Meng Ran didn't have the guts, nor would he do such a irrational thing.

    Speaking of crazy ones, there's a crazy one in the cabin.

    He Zhizhou was still painting in front of the window, but he didn't hear anything outside the window.

    Pei Ze withdrew his gaze and rubbed his arms. The temperature in the middle of the night was below five degrees and the wind was cold. The sneakers on the feet are like iron plates.

    A few PDs let them in, "Go ahead and wait in the room. Waiting at the door will make you sick from the cold. Shanshan will be back in a while, don't worry!"

    "Why is there one less person? He Zhizhou is asleep?" several PDs asked .

    Under the moonlight, He Zhizhou's face is like Zhilan, drawing pictures in front of the window, as if stepping into a state of selflessness.

    Yan PD stomped his feet, trying to warm up, and said to several other PDs in a low voice, "Everyone who engages in art is a bit abnormal."

    Handsome is handsome, but occasionally people are not normal.     Cui Zhexi and Pei Ze went back, Cui Zhexi

    put on a quilt, "He Zhizhou     ?

    "     The hand scroll on the table was dragged to the floor, it was a long painting.     Pei Ze has seen hand scrolls in the Forbidden City, which are 30 to 50 centimeters high and more than 2 meters long.     What has he been painting all night?     Curious, I went over to pick it up and have a look.     In the first painting, a group of beggars beat up the thinnest one and robbed him of food.     A little beggar with two shackles on the outside was swinging a wooden stick and pointed at them aggressively, as if to say, "You try to hit him again."

    Pei Ze only looked at this painting. After all, it belonged to someone else, so he didn't look at it much and put it back in its original place.

    Cui Zhexi shook his head, "He Lvcha is crazy."

    He leaned against the head of the bed and fell asleep, why Shanshan hasn't come back yet, I don't know what's wrong. He got up and looked at the gate of the small courtyard again. There was no movement, only the blue and red lights flashed alternately, which made people feel nervous.

    In the police boat by the pier, Shan Shan, Jiang PD and others are being questioned.

    Shanshan's lawyer, Ge Lu, also arrived. Justice was completely on their side, and there was no need for him to come.

    Ge Lu explained that the cause of the incident was Yu Shanshan's grandma's one billion will.

    After my aunt went to country m, because she was on a tourist visa, she didn't have a green card. By chance, she met Meng Ran's mother, who was younger than her.

    Meng Ran's mother helped her get a green card, and the household registration was registered in Meng Ran's mother's household registration book. The aunt was Meng Ran's mother in name.

    Although my aunt's household registration changed after she got married, in country m's household registration system, her aunt is still Meng Ran's mother.

    Because Meng Ran's mother also has the right to inherit the inheritance, she has the motive to kill Shanshan with poison.

    Many people, including Yu Yanran and her aunt's friends, didn't know that Meng Ran's mother also had the right to inherit the inheritance. Shan Shan and Cui Shi searched for a long time before they found out.

    However, with other people watching, Meng Ran's mother could not take the money openly.

    After the aunt became seriously ill, at the same time, in order to prevent Meng Ran's mother, she told her friends that all her inheritance would go to Yu Shanshan, and hired a trusted lawyer to make a will, but the aunt did not expect that the lawyer would betray her in the end.

    Meng Ran's mother was greedy for the one billion inheritance, so she colluded with the lawyer and added a clause at the end of the will that she must marry Meng Ran to get the inheritance.

    Her plan is: even if her son doesn't like Yu Shanshan, and the two get divorced after marriage, it will not be difficult for Yu Shanshan to leave the house with the Meng family's means. The inheritance will still fall into her pocket.

    After Meng Ran and Yu Shanshan met, Meng Ran refused to marry her no matter what. At that time, Meng Ran hadn't experienced any setbacks, so he thought it was only a billion, and with his ability and assets, he could earn it soon. But Mrs. Meng knew that one billion, how could it be so easy.

    So she took Yu Shanshan to a survival variety show on an island. This kind of variety show is inherently dangerous. If you eat something you shouldn't eat, you will die on the island for no reason. The island is so big that the police can't find any evidence. If you find another reason to quit the variety show, Yu Shanshan is not popular in the first place, and the audience will not ask too many questions. The program team will also give up announcing the news of the artist's death for its own benefit.

    But after the first poisoning failed. After that, Yu Shanshan became popular and gained attention. Poisoning again has become impossible.

    She could only put Shanshan's death in front of the camera, so she contacted Assistant Liu and Yu Yanran to give Yu Shanshan something to drink respectively, and told Yu Yanran to burn the carton of milk after drinking.

    She gave Yu Yanran a different explanation, she said it was obedient medicine, even if Yu Yanran later found out that it was not obedient medicine but poison, driven by profit, Yu Yanran would not give out other people's names. And Yu Yanran is still an accomplice, how dare she speak out.

    Milk and ginseng tea were checked separately, but no results were found. After mixing and eating, it will become poisonous after 8 hours. The game she set up was to push Yu Shanshan from the boat into the sea. She salvaged the body again.

    The police didn't have a body, so they couldn't do an autopsy, and there was no proof of his death.

    It's a pity that both Yu Yanran and Assistant Liu "rebelled".

    After Assistant Liu received the ginseng soup, he immediately informed Jiang PD.

    Yu Yanran also betrayed in the end, which Jiang PD did not expect. She always thought that Yu Yanran was very scheming, but she didn't expect her conscience to overwhelm her desire for profit at the last moment, and she didn't prescribe the medicine to Shanshan.

    Yu Yanran also confessed that the medicine was given by Meng's mother, and the matter was told by Meng's mother.

    She didn't know much, and the police quickly sent her back.

    On Shanshan's side, because it also involves transnational litigation, there are more things to do, but the information is complete and the progress is fast.

    Shan Shan and Jiang PD didn't come back until one o'clock in the middle of the night.

    They returned to the cabin together and found that Yu Yanran was still sitting in front of the steps of the cabin.

    Seeing them coming back, Yu Yanran stood up, her legs were numb, "Are you all right?"

    Shan Shan shook his head, and Jiang PD said, "It's all right. Are you all right?"

    "Well, I'll go back first." Yu Yanran said.

    Shanshan called her to stop, "Wait a minute."

    There was a heavy fog tonight, and the white fog was cold and thick, as if it could not be melted away.

    Shan Shan took out a coat from the room and gave it to her, and said to Assistant Liu, "It's so foggy that you can't see the road clearly, Assistant Liu, thank you for taking her back."

    "Okay." Assistant Liu agreed, Now he obeys Shan Shan and Jiang PD's words.

    Yu Yanran was a little embarrassed, "Thank you."

    Shanshan smiled, "Thank you today."

    Yu Yanran was stunned for a moment, no wonder so many people said that Shanshan is beautiful.

    On the way back, she was very glad that she had made a correct principle today. It turned out that the police were already on the way, and Shanshan had notified them in advance, otherwise the police would not have come so quickly.

    The more she thought about it, the more frightened she became, her legs were so weak that she couldn't lift it up. If she gave Shan Shan the box of milk to drink, she would be the same as Meng Ran now...

    Meng Ran drank the poison, did he die?

    If the son dies, the mother will suffer for the rest of her life.

    Mrs. Meng has committed many evils, and this is her greatest retribution.

    Assistant Liu boasted beside her, "Fortunately, you are in the right camp, otherwise you would be an accomplice and go to jail. That Mrs. Meng, what do you think is a good bird, she is also the beneficiary of the inheritance!

    " people? Yu Yanran didn't know this at all, "Why is she also the beneficiary of the inheritance? My aunt doesn't have any other children."

    "I just heard from them that your aunt didn't have a green card when she went to country M. Mrs. Meng asked someone to get a green card for your aunt. She was Mrs. Meng's mother in name."

    So it was, so it was. Being blown by the sea breeze, Yu Yanran shivered.

    After she helped Mrs. Meng kill Yu Shanshan with poison, there are two situations, the first is to marry Meng Ran, and she will leave the house after divorce; the second is not to marry Meng Ran, and Mrs. Meng will also be the actual beneficiary of the inheritance. She will definitely use the one in the inheritance that is not given to the second child's family as an issue. No matter what, it was Mrs. Meng who got the money in the end.

    It's too risky, it's too risky. Too vicious. Yu Yanran clenched her fist, it was too vicious.

    Shanshan let a sinister woman like Mrs. Meng lose completely, lost her son and lost her army.

    Then she is no match for Shan Shan. Fortunately, at the last moment, I did not lose my conscience and chose justice. Yu Yanran was extremely grateful and fearful.

    On the other side of the cabin, Shanshan and Jiang PD had just opened the door, and the wind outside was very cold. Shanshan opened them twice before opening them.

    With a "squeak", Cui Zhexi and the others heard the sound and ran over.

    Cui Zhexi walked around the mountain a few times, and he was relieved to see that she was well.

    His eyes were red, "That Meng Ran, which boat is he on, I killed him."

    And Mrs. Meng, tomorrow he will call his father to make Meng's go bankrupt. If this sentence is not harsh, he will not say it.

    Shanshan said that her feet were a little cold, and Cui Zhexi immediately went to the kitchen to get a hot water bottle and asked her to soak her feet well.

    She looked down at her watch, it was already 1:30 in the middle of the night, "It's nothing, it's so late, let's leave early."

    After soaking her feet, she lay down on the bed and fell asleep, finally solving the Meng Ran family. The last wish of "Yu Shanshan" has been fulfilled.

    Who am I? Why do I have to travel so many times, and they are all people I knew when I traveled. How did they travel with her to this place?

    Where is my home?

    Thinking so dazedly, I gradually fell asleep.

    Pei Ze and He Zhizhou returned to the bedroom. He Zhizhou was still drawing, and the scrolls were piled up under his feet.

    They were already very sleepy, so they called him a few times to let him rest, "He Zhizhou went to bed early, I won't wake up tomorrow."

    "He Zhizhou?" "He Zhizhou     went

    to bed early."

Close the door and sleep.

    Just as Pei Ze lay down, the tactile sensation under his head was not quite right, and it turned out to be true. His pillow was stolen by Cui Zhexi again.

    He got up and lifted Cui Zhexi away, but he couldn't move him. Cui Zhexi closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, and pressed the pillow hard.

    Pei Ze lifted the quilt off his feet and threw it to the soles of his feet. Cui Zhexi was cold for a while, sat up trembling, touched the quilt on the soles of his feet, and covered him with the quilt.

    Pei Ze took his pillow back.

    The next day, when the sun shone into the room, Pei Ze woke up and looked at the mechanical watch. It was already half past seven.

    There is no shadow of He Zhizhou on the desk in front of the window. Pei Ze thought that He Zhizhou should climb up to sleep in the middle of the night.

    Shan Shan also just woke up.

    【Shanshan woke up a little late today. ]

    [Sister didn't sleep well last night, today's complexion is not as good as yesterday. ]

    [Take a break at noon today. 】

    After Shanshan washes up, go to the kitchen to make breakfast. This morning, I will make it simpler and cook some noodles.

    She took out two tubes of noodles from the cellar and was going to make some shrimp and egg noodles.

    It's still early and they haven't gotten up. It's not too late when they get up, so they go to see Gu Gu and the lamb first, and let the lamb out to graze.

    Cuckoos laid eight eggs yesterday, Shan Shan picked up the eggs and put them into the basket one by one.

    【Wow, there are eight eggs today, one more than yesterday! ]

    [It can be saved. 】

    The lambs were let out to graze, Shanshan picked up the broom and cleaned the sheepfold for them.

    The younger sister Yang refused to leave, and bit her clothes around the mountains.

    Shanshan stopped and rubbed its head.

    [Sister Yang: Look at me, look at me, Shanshan will play with me. ]

    [Oh my god, the lamb is too small, it looks so small. ]

    [Sister, don't make trouble, go to the mountain to graze with mom, be careful to get lost later. 】

    When Pei Ze came over, the lamb just went out to graze, so he knelt down to say hello to it, but the lamb let out a perfunctory "baa", avoided him and left.

    Pei Ze was a little hurt.

    [Hahahaha, so perfunctory. 】

    【The difference between biological mother and stepfather. 】

    Pei Ze's fan held respect: 【Sister Yang just didn't see it. ]

    [Mmm, my brother is too tall. ]

    While the two were cleaning, Pei Ze and Shan Shan talked about He Zhizhou's painting yesterday, Shan Shan asked, "What did he paint?"

    Pei Ze said, "I saw one this morning, and I don't know what other people's things are." Very active, the first picture seems to be a group of little beggars bullying a smaller beggar, the little beggar was bleeding. Then a girl with tied hair drove the group of beggars away with a stick."

    Shanshan paused , She thought of a life she traveled through, when it was snowing heavily, a little girl with two little rags tied on her head fiercely drove away other beggars with a stick.

    When she and her elder brother went to the street to beg for food, the older brother was good-looking, and the money he begged would always be more. The group of beggars always robbed him of his money, and he was beaten until his head was bleeding, and he was holding two dirty copper coins tightly.

    It was the first time she hit someone with a stick, and infinite power surged in her body. Drive those beggars away.

    She fished out her brother from the blood-stained snowdrift, and they spent two copper coins together to buy a steamed stuffed bun.

    He took a bite of the bun skin, and stuffed the rest of the bun skin and stuffing into her mouth.

    She was so angry that she picked up the stick and said, "You're going to burn me to death!"

    It was the first time in her life that she ate meat, and she still remembers the tenderness of the meat steamed with shallots. Two little beggars who are not related by blood, depend on each other for life.

    Afterwards, she became the best beating child in that area, and those beggars wanted to send her away, "If she is so good at beating, she must be able to cultivate immortality, please, go to Zongmen and try!"

    Shan Shan ran to He Zhizhou's house, Pick up the scroll on the ground.

    In the second painting, there are pavilions and buildings in the clouds and mist, the fairy gate is wide open, and dozens of boys and girls in different clothes are crawling in front of the sect gate. There are some gorgeous clothes and two little beggars.

    The little beggar with two small bandages didn't know how to salute, he just knelt down, his upper body didn't bend down like the others.

    She stared wide-eyed, and looked curiously at the benevolent old fairy with white beard.

    A little beggar next to her stretched out his bony arm and pulled her, as if saying, bow your head, sister, bow your head.

    In the third picture, the two beggars successfully joined the sects of different immortals. The two beggars who depended on each other separated and became brothers and sisters.

    Hundreds of years later, the two little beggars were born slim and graceful, with orchids and jade trees.

    Senior brother relies on his excellent tea skills, he has a good face, and there are always women who are jealous of him, not only in the fairy sect, but also in the demon world and the demon world.

    He is like a fish in water in the sect. From time to time, he helps the junior sister who is almost bankrupt because of her love of studying magic weapons.

    She always likes to write some strange arithmetic characters on paper, and dismantling and beating the magical instruments she just bought.

    Every time the life is difficult, the brother will throw a bag of money to her. Turn around and continue the romance. For one or two hundred years, the two of them haven't seen each other a few times.

    Occasionally, she lent him the natal sword as a repayment of the debt. The soul of the senior brother is incomplete, and he does not practice properly, and the soul always likes to go out.

    Her natal sword can restrain his remaining soul.

    Because the natal sword was not in her body, she was besieged by the great monsters of the demon world, "I heard you are his poor junior sister?"

    She lost her life, and her longevity lamp in the sect was annihilated.

    After she died, his soul returned.

    It was he who killed her.

    The water in the Wangchuan River was bottomless, and she held an oil-paper umbrella, "Senior brother, you shouldn't have come."

    He Zhizhou drew the last painting, and tears blurred the ink of the Wangchuan River.

    Pei Ze recognized it. The little girl with big eyes in the first picture was Shan Shan.

    Shanshan flipped through the hand scroll painting to the end. This is the last one, but it is not the final ending.

    It turned out that He Zhizhou was also someone she knew in a certain life.

    Her throat was astringent, "Where is He Zhizhou?"

    Cui Zhexi just woke up, not knowing what happened, stepped on the bed, and grabbed the railing of the upper bunk, "He Zhizhou is not here, and the bed is cold."

    Oh no, Shanshan screamed , ran towards the police boat on the other side of the pier.

    Because of the heavy fog last night, there are many reefs in this area. For safety, the boat did not leave.

    Jiang pd also had a bad feeling, so Jiang Shaowen and Pei Ze's live broadcast room cut to the exterior. Cui Zhexi's live broadcast room has not yet opened.

    On the other side of the pier, He Zhizhou dragged Meng Ran like crazy, and pushed Meng Ran's head into the sea water.

    "He Zhizhou! He Zhizhou!" Shanshan called him.

    He Zhizhou couldn't hear it at all, and pressed Meng Ran's head straight, "Qian Liu, you must pay for my junior sister's life."

    "Brother!"

    He Zhizhou stopped his hands and looked at Shanshan blankly.

    Such a He Zhizhou, Cui Zhexi was afraid of death, yesterday he was yelling to beat Meng Ran to death, but today he hid behind Shan Shan, who was still a bit taller than Shan Shan. He knew that He Zhizhou was crazy.

    Pei Ze ran forward to stop him, and several policemen also came over. After being poisoned last night, they just put Meng Ran in handcuffs, and He Zhizhou got the key from somewhere, and the handcuffs were released.

    Fortunately, Meng Ran choked on a few sips of water and was still alive.

    "Senior brother," Shanshan took He Zhizhou's bony hand, "I'm still alive."

    "Your immortality is gone." He Zhizhou's eyes were red.

    "That's an illusion. I didn't die." Those people deceived He Zhizhou, let him die in an illusion, and repaired the way of heaven.

    He Zhizhou bowed his waist and coughed a few times, then suddenly fell back and passed out.

    In the world they lived in, a thousand years ago, there was a genius cultivating immortals who soared through the sky, but was struck down by the sky with two souls and two souls. The genius cut through the way of heaven with a single sword, and the way of heaven was damaged. For hundreds of years, no monk has ever ascended. And those two souls and two souls drifted into the hell on earth, it was really boring, and they reincarnated into He Zhizhou, so He Zhizhou was born with only two souls and two souls.

    They used Shanshan's "death" to trap and kill He Zhizhou in an attempt to mend the way of heaven.

    At this time, Mrs. Meng came, or came from custody. She came to see her son, and saw that he was flooded from afar, "Ah Ran!"

    Mrs. Meng cried bitterly while hugging her soaked son, Meng Ran said He couldn't speak, he was already dumb.

    Meng Ran pushed her away, and Mrs. Meng cried, "Son..."

    Meng Ran pushed her away again, "Ah... ah..."

    Assistant Liu hadn't left yet, and there he was making trouble, "Mrs. Meng, you poisoned your son with your own hands. How does it feel? Hehe."

    Mrs. Meng just found out that her son was dumb, "Ah Ran, you can hit me and scold me, don't do that."

    "Ah Ran, it's my mother who is sorry for you."

    The policeman on the side looked at them and didn't look good. "I've seen too many murders, and this is the first time I saw someone who made my son dumb."

    It's so vicious, my son is dumb, Intentionally killing people twice, Mrs. Meng was sentenced to either death or life imprisonment. This is really shooting herself in the foot, and directly smashing her into a disability.

    He Zhizhou can't go back to the cabin for the time being, his behavior just now was too crazy, he will be taken for questioning.

    Meng Ran wrote on the paper, "Don't pursue it." The

    He family also has some connections.

    A few hours later, He Zhizhou woke up, and the police asked him a few words.

    He Zhizhou didn't know anything, and couldn't believe that he pushed Meng Ran's head into the water, "I have no grievances with him, am I crazy? I did this."

    That may be really crazy, I can't ask, Meng Ran's side They didn't hold him accountable, so they let him go.

    He Zhizhou walked back on the beach, rubbed his arms, and sneezed, wondering why he came here.

    The fog cleared, the sun shone brightly, and the temperature was still very low. He Zhizhou ran home quickly.

    Smoke rises from the cabin, what are you having for lunch? He Zhizhou swallowed, and ran forward at a faster speed.

    The cuckoos walked to the gate of the small courtyard to look for food, avoiding He Zhizhou's running feet.

    Chickens fly dogs jump.

    He Zhizhou's eyes were dazzled, and he kept apologizing, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

    Several big goo goo united to besiege him, pecking at his calves and shoes.

    [Cuckoo: Tell you not to look at the road. ]

    [Yaoshou, I almost stepped on Little Gugu. 】

    【Hahaha, where did He Zhizhou go, and why did he come back only now. ]

    [Brother is finally on the air, I've been waiting all morning! 】

    Everyone didn't eat breakfast, and steamed buns at noon, the dough was soft, and the inside was stuffed with celery and meat.

    He Zhizhou didn't sleep all night, and he was in a trance, as if he heard a little girl say, "You're going to burn me to death!"

    He shook his head, ran into the kitchen, and flattered him, "Shan Shan, I'm a little hungry."

    Shan Shan took Give him a plate of steamed buns, "Be careful of burning."

    Brother, be careful of burning. It coincided with the little girl who was struggling in memory, He Zhizhou took a plate of steamed buns in a daze, took a bite, the hot broth flowed out, he hissed twice, and licked his burned lips.

    [Azhou finally came out, what did he do all morning. ]

    [You haven't even combed your hair, did you just wake up from a late sleep? ]

    [Hahaha, it should be. ]

    Cui Zhexi walked a little further away, don't provoke He Zhizhou in the last two days, it's too crazy. What about pressing his head into the water.

    When He Zhizhou said that there were not enough buns, he saw four or five buns piled up in front of Cui Zhexi.

    Cui Zhexi took the initiative to push forward to him.

    He Zhizhou took one, and found that Cui Zhexi had become timid today, so he took another bun from Cui Zhexi's bowl. Before, Cui Zhexi would definitely go berserk, but today, for some reason, he was as quiet as a chicken.

    [? ? ? What happened on the 1st today, I am a little afraid of the 3rd. ]

    [Today is so weird. ]

    [The aura between them is a bit strange. 】

    There are also sliced ​​noodles for lunch. Shan Shan ate a steamed bun and started making sliced ​​noodles.

    "He Zhizhou, go get all-purpose flour."

    He Zhizhou, with a bun in his mouth, went to the cellar to bring up the flour.

    The bag was cut open, "Pour in 2400 grams of all-purpose flour, 15 grams of salt, add an appropriate amount of water, and knead the dough."

    Pei Ze came over to help knead the dough.

    Shanshan instructed him, "Knead the flour into flocs and add water from the surroundings, so that it is easier to knead the dough."

    [Southerners say they don't know how to knead the dough. The water is actually added like this... I used to add water from the middle, and it dries up for a while...]

    [Hahahaha I also knead the dough in this way, so I can add water in this way several times, I learned it. ]

    [The northerner said that we have always been so friendly. 】

    After the face is reconciled, wake up for half an hour.

    Then lift the cotton cloth and roll the dough, it can bounce up spontaneously, and the surface of the dough is very smooth.

    [This is too smooth~~]

    [Before waking up, I was still frizzy. After waking up, Mom, I had a facelift. 】

    【Shanshan's hands are magical. ]

    [It is forbidden to use magic in front of Muggles! 】——1

    Now roll the dough into a column shape, place it outside the small yard, and let the cold wind blow for 30 minutes, which is equivalent to the refrigeration effect.

    "Or you can put it in the refrigerator for cold storage."

    Shanshan continued to make meat sauce in the kitchen. There was no pork, so he used chicken. Minced chicken, stir-fried with onion, ginger and garlic.

    "Today we are going to make medicinal food again. Seven or eight kinds of traditional Chinese medicines are added to Henan braised noodle soup. The noodle soup is suitable for medicinal food. Today we add some Dixin to the noodle soup in the sliced ​​noodles..."

    "It will not affect the taste of the noodle soup, but on the contrary It has a refreshing fragrance. This can prevent high blood pressure, and it can be made for the elders in the family."

    [I learned it, and I will go home and make it for my grandparents on weekends. hey-hey. 】

    【My parents are the top three, so I copied this recipe to him. Generally, herbal diets are not tasty, but Shanshan’s looks delicious. ] After

    waiting for a while, I almost woke up. Shanshan asked Cui Zhexi to take it to the kitchen.

    She taught Pei Ze how to make sliced ​​noodles.

    [Hahahaha, the film king is a new chef. ]

    [The film king played the role of a chef, so he doesn't know how to cook, hahahaha. 】

    After the sliced ​​noodles are cooked, add a spoonful of noodle soup and a spoonful of minced chicken in red oil. Pretty and delicious.

    From yesterday to today, too many things happened, and the three of them are still confused. After drinking two bowls of noodle soup and filling my stomach, I felt a little more real again.

    A few of them ate two bowls each.

    After Shanshan finished eating, he went back to the cabin to make a round fan.

    After Cui Zhexi finished washing, he followed them to make folding fans.

    When He Zhizhou was painting the folding fan, Shanshan suddenly remembered that the surface of the oil-paper umbrella was painted by He Zhizhou.

    Then the previously signed contract will be changed.

    She showed the electronic version of the contract to He Zhizhou. He Zhizhou saw the news when he was browsing Weibo last night. In fact, he has no copyright awareness, "You take it and use it. You originally drew it. If you didn't change it A few strokes, those two paintings are worth nothing."

    Shanshan decided to transfer half of the rent to He Zhizhou after the rent was paid.

    "I'm not short of money, so you don't need to transfer it to me." He Zhizhou has sold some calligraphy and paintings in the past few years, so he is not short of money.

    [I also forgot about this. ]

    [Brother is awesome. ]

    [He Zhizhou's previous painting was sold by a broker for more than 12 million yuan, and there are many other paintings. Of course, he is not short of money. Milan Fashion Week rents oil-paper umbrellas, at most one million a day, which is nothing in front of him. Moreover, how can you get the wool of the mountains if you beat the workers intimately. ]

    [Hahahaha, that's right. ]

    [Since his family background is so good and he has no intention of being in the entertainment industry, why did He Zhizhou come to shoot this variety show? ]

    [Because the He family and the producer are related, He Zhizhou came to repay the favor. 】

    [Plus the fact that the master of traditional Chinese painting is famous, future paintings will sell better and be more expensive. ]

    [Actually, works of art are priceless and priceless in front of people you like. The price given by the buyer is high enough to show your love and respect for it. 】

    The production process of folding fans has come to the step of making small bones, which include: edge cutting, drying, material selection, shoveling, pulling, cutting, sawing, touching, filing, and piercing.

    Among them, cutting and drying in the sun have already been done when these materials are bought.

    【Curious about whether the bamboo they buy is expensive or not? 】

    【Bamboo is not expensive, mainly because of the expensive production process. ]

    [That's good, I'm always worried that their 20,000 yuan will be spent. ]

    [You can still sell electricity for 30 yuan a day. It would be great if seafood can also be sold/laughing and crying. ]

    [Yes, hahaha, if the seafood can be sold, they will make a lot of money. Shanshan only needs to go to sea for one day, at least one or two thousand yuan, and those wild abalones cost ten to twenty thousand yuan each. 】

    "The selection of materials is to select bamboo pieces with the same color as the small bones and match them together."

    The folding fans of the three of them are of different shades, and they each selected some suitable small bamboo pieces.

    Shanshan taught them the next step: shoveling the tip, which is to cut the core of the small bone to penetrate into the fan surface with a small shovel.

    [Today there are too many tools, yesterday they used them in turn. ]

    [Yes, from the very beginning, the program team provided them with the tools to make things. ]

    [It's so much faster. 】

    Today they moved much faster than yesterday. Cui Zhexi learned very seriously. Although he was still clumsy, he asked for advice seriously.

    After this step, the folding fan finally has a basic shape.

    [Yfd1: Now we can see whose folding fan is the ugliest.   ]

    [Cui Zhexi. 】【Cui Zhexi. 】【Cui Zhexi. 】【Cui Zhexi. 】【Cui Zhexi. 】【Cui Zhexi. 】

    【Cui Zhexi's ugliest. 】【Cui Zhexi's ugliest. 】【Cui Zhexi's ugliest. 】

    【What Cui Zhexi makes is also called a fan? ]

    [Yfd No. 1: It's really a humiliating folding fan, let's call it a hammer. 】

    【Humiliated. ]

    [I also feel a bit like a hammer. ]

    [It looks more and more like a hammer. ]

    Cui Zhexi's black fans are in rhythm, Cui Zhexi's fans are furious, 【Black fans, you are a big hammer! 】

    They went to the Shanshan live broadcast room to refresh the screen: 【Brother worked very hard. ]

    [Today is much better than yesterday. 】

    Shanshan glanced at Cui Zhexi's folding fan, and said, "What I did today is better than yesterday, and I have made progress." The corner of

    Cui Zhexi's mouth hooked up to the sky.

    [Ah, ah, my sister praised us! ]

    [Hey hey hey, my sister praised my brother! ]

    [Moved, thank you sister. ]

    Others: [Looking at it this way, there is indeed progress. ]

    Now that the younger sister spoke, Pei Ze's fans reluctantly said, 【Well, eight mistakes, there is progress. 】

    After more than two hours of cooking, Pei Ze went to the bread kiln to take out his baked biscuits and sprinkled some chocolate chips on them.

    【Ahhh! Good luck brother! ]

    [Where did the chocolate chips come from! ]

    [It was the snacks that Shan Shan was fed when many students came last time. ]

    [Wow, you remember this! Hahahaha I'm craving chocolate chip cookies too. 】

    【Delicious afternoon tea~】

    "The next step is to pull the material: use a modeling knife to level the small bones, and be careful not to hurt your hands."

    Shanshan taught them while eating a few slices of bread. Sure enough, it was right to teach Pei Ze how to cook. Pei Ze can make some snacks now, and she has more free time.

    Today, the round fan is almost baked, so she went to the back mountain and knocked some grapefruits to make honey grapefruit tea. There are also a few very sour orange trees behind the house, which are now ripe, and the skin has turned golden yellow. I don’t know if it is sweet or not. sweet. It doesn't matter, you can add rock sugar if it is not sweet, as long as it has an orange flavor.

    Carrying a basket of grapefruit and oranges, passing by the small vegetable garden, I saw lemons squeezed into balls.

    [Too many, the branches are bent. ]

    [Little Lemon: Come and eat me. 】

    【Then satisfy you! 】

    She picked two more lemons, "Let's make kumquat lemon tea."

    Back in the kitchen, she peeled off the grapefruit, which turned out to be a red heart grapefruit, then cut the grapefruit in half, she took a piece and tasted it, it wasn't very sweet.

    Cui Zhexi came over to look, and Shanshan gave him a petal, "Take it and eat it."

    [Hahahaha, subtext: Don't bother me. 】

    She peeled the grapefruit carefully, "Peel off the white skin, it's very bitter, and then pay attention, if there are seeds in the grapefruit, you should also remove it."

    About seven or eight minutes, a grapefruit was peeled.

    Put them all in a big basin, put two wooden spoons of sugar, "marinate for a quarter of an hour."

    [There happens to be a pomelo at home, so follow along. 】

    "Now let's cut the pomelo peel and cook the pomelo peel. Note that you only need a layer of yellow skin of the pomelo, and the white core is not necessary."

    Shanshan cut the yellow pomelo peel into thin strips, added water and rock sugar, and put it in a small pot Cook for about ten minutes, the grapefruit skin becomes soft, and the sugar cubes are all melted.

    [Sisters, I was wrong. The grapefruit I bought was peeled, and it was all peeled grapefruit flesh. I don’t have any grapefruit peel now...]

    [Hahahaha, I laughed so hard. Go downstairs and buy a pomelo. ]

    [Give up, I found that the grapefruit pickled in sugar is delicious. 】

    The next step is to put the freshly marinated red pomelo meat into the pot to cook, "keep the pomelo cooking, be careful to turn it from time to time, so as not to overcook it."

    "You can add honey at home, I don't have honey here. You can also use white sugar and rock sugar."

    Shanshan cooked three big bottles of honey citron tea, and put two bottles in the attic.

    [You can drink for a long time. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Are you sure? When there is No. 1. ]

    [... No, I'm not sure. ]

    [Three gluttons. 】

    Then use the same method to cook lemon kumquat tea.

    The smell was so delicious that the three of them kept looking at the kitchen. If it wasn't for the fact that the folding fan wasn't finished, they would have gone there a long time ago.

    In less than an hour, Shanshan made six bottles of drinks, kept two bottles, and put four bottles in the attic.

    The orange sunset in the afternoon shone into the small kitchen, poured hot water, scooped out a spoonful of jam, and soaked a cup of lemon and kumquat.

    【In the future, afternoon tea will not only consist of plain water. ]

    [ Meizi. 】

    【Envy son. 】

    From the kitchen, you can see that they are making folding fans in the dining room. She now knows that she knew Cui Zhexi and He Zhizhou in her previous life, and she treated them badly in the past. Could it be that she has paid off her debts all her life? And Pei Ze, who is he?

    Pei Ze's pale eyes collided with Shan Shan.

    Shanshan asked him, "Do you want to drink grapefruit tea?"

    Cui Zhexi put down the folding fan and tools with a "boom", and ran to the kitchen to make grapefruit tea. The orange ones are kumquat lemons, and the golden ones are honey pomelo.

    [Hahahaha, he obviously sat with his back facing the kitchen! 】

    She put down the water glass, and a lot of information suddenly flooded into her mind.

    "Shanshan?"

    A few people came over and surrounded her, "Shanshan? What's wrong with you?"

    Shanshan held her head and frowned, in great pain.

    There are ten of us, there are ten of us. Like her, there are ten people.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.5K 384 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
165K 2.3K 72
Author: blue and white plaid Category: Science Fiction Space 682,300 words | Serial Update: 2022-09-03 Qingyou didn't know that she was a cann...
101K 1.9K 50
Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival. As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she...