I became famous by inheriting...

Door Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... Meer

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 45

1.4K 21 6
Door Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 45 The New Company

    The three of them have nothing to do all day today, and they don't know what to do.

    In the morning, I fetched water, mopped the floor, picked eggs, milked the sheep, and changed the medicine for the lamb Caro. Today Caro stood up and walked a few steps. Dr. Xu put a plaster cast on his leg.

    Paste the surface of the second oil-paper umbrella.

    Nothing else to do, nothing to do.

    On this day, time passed very slowly.

    In the past, when Shanshan was here, the day passed so quickly that the sun would set in the blink of an eye.

    I hate how time flies so fast, every day is very fulfilling. Eat well and sleep well.

    When the sun was setting, they stood in the small courtyard and looked at the ships passing by on the sea. Could it be mountains?

    However, I was disappointed again and again, and did not see Shanshan come back.

    As night fell, several people went back to the house to cook dinner.

    Cui Zhexi was absent-minded when cooking white rice, and the rice burned.

    He Zhizhou added firewood to the stove, and after a long time, the firewood didn't burn. Pei Ze held up the spatula for a long time, but the pot hadn't heated up yet.

    When I was absent-minded when cooking, I put too much salt.

    Too salty dishes, burnt rice, a few people have no appetite.

    A lot of leftovers were poured out for Gu Gu to eat, Gu Gu Gu refused to eat, and pushed his feet straight into the food bowl.

    The barrage in the live broadcast room: [Gu Gu: Get far away! 】

    【It's so pitiful for the yf group that lost its backbone. ]

    [Watching their lives is boring... It's fun to live in the mountains. I can't stand it anymore, my sisters say goodbye! 】

    After the broadcast, the pd and the agent told them, "The traffic in the live broadcast room has declined, and the comments from netizens are not very good."

    "The best comment is that when you are watching mountains and rocks, the traffic is quite high."

    Several men were surprised: "Wangshanshi? What Wangshanshi?"

    "Wanghushi, you are Wangshanshi."

    Pei Ze denied, "I don't have one."

    Cui Zhexi wrinkled his nose, "I don't know it."

    He Zhizhou twisted the brush, "I don't have it."

    Jiang pd called out the cut video, clicked on it, "Oh, take a look. Just say it looks like it?"

    Subtitles appear on the video: The following non-still images.

    The three of them were actually in the small yard. They came to a boat and stretched their necks to have a look. They stood there for half an hour...

    Cui Zhexi touched his nose, "Pei Ze, you still say that you are not."

    Pei Ze's ears turned red, "How are you?" Where did it go?"

    He Zhizhou drew a picture, and the tip of his pen fell down a lot of mountains...

    #望山石# was on the hot search for a while, the hot search was 36, and the ranking was not high.

    Brokers hate iron but steel, "You will work hard tomorrow, and the mountains are not here, why are you so useless? The traffic will continue to decline tomorrow, and you have been working for nothing during this period, and the accumulated traffic has finally accumulated."

    Cui Zhexi muttered, " It's not in vain, at least you have food and shelter, good food, and good housing."

    Jiang pd drank ginseng tea, "No matter what you do, you can't just sit and eat, the mountains leave you less and less , I won’t be happy when I come back.” After

    saying this, they could listen to it and spend the whole night thinking hard about what they should do tomorrow.

    A few hours later at the Academy of Fine Arts, as soon as the results of the "Appreciation of Chinese Painting Art" came out, only dormitory 404 was happy, and the other dormitories were worried and at a loss. After failing the course, I was at a loss for a while, and some people were so sad that they cried.

    In the class group, there is a classmate, Aite's assistant teacher: [@assistant, teacher, when can I make up the exam? 】

    The assistant teacher replied: [Students will make up the exam next Thursday night, those who fail, please take the time to review. ]

    [ so early! Ahhh no time to review. ]

    [ Make-up exam so early! Thank you, teacher! 】

    There are only four or five days left in the review time, and those students who have scored 30 or 40 points in the exam are anxious, "It's too late, such a thick book. If the last big question is as difficult as yesterday, then our multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions are almost the same. Be right."

    "Help!"

    "Jiu Min!"

    "Maybe we can ask Shan Shan, full marks!" The

    students thought it was a good idea! There is only this way. The boys asked the girls to go to the Shanshan dormitory to ask.

    They lived in the opposite building, and saw that the row of dormitory lights on the fourth floor of the women's dormitory were all on. Who could sleep here!

    It’s inconvenient for boys, girls can ask in Shanshan’s dormitory, ask Shanshan for advice in advance, maybe Shanshan will leave tomorrow, and it will be too late to say anything by then!

    A few students tentatively asked Shanshan's roommate on WeChat, "Jing Meizhi, what score do you have?"

    Jing Meizhi: "I'm not talented, 79 points, um, third in the class.

    " Didn't Shanshan teach you?" Jing Meizhi

    : "Hehe, yes! Dad taught me!"

    "Meizhi, can I go to your dormitory and ask how to review?" Jing Meizhi

    gnawed on the chicken leg, " Okay, come on, we haven't slept yet."

    After getting the consent, some girls climbed out of bed, put on their coats, and went to the Shanshan dormitory, sending one or two representatives from each dormitory to have a look.

    The invigilation is so strict, it is impossible to cheat, it must be Shanshan who has set the key points for them in advance!

    At one o'clock in the middle of the night, the girls knocked on the bedroom door of 404!

    At this moment of grief for the whole class, the entire dormitory of 404 not found was actually drinking beer, eating potato chips, eating fried chicken, and dancing! One or two small mouths are full of oil, not to mention how happy they are.

    Woohoo, the friends in the rest of the dormitory just learned the bad news that he failed the exam! And all 404 members passed, and they were still the top four in the class! Now drinking and eating meat and disco, the children are drooling with envy!

    The friends who came to 404 looked sad, so they put away the beer cans embarrassedly, and pushed the fried chicken box, "Have some?"

    The friends stretched out their evil claws towards the fried chicken, choked up while eating, " What a pity, we failed the course! It’s the first time to fail the course! Obviously I reviewed it seriously! Why! Why! If I didn’t learn calligraphy at the beginning, I wouldn’t be in the Academy of Fine Arts. If I wasn’t in the United States If I don't study "Appreciation of Chinese Painting Art", I won't learn "Appreciation of Chinese Painting Art", if I don't study "Appreciation of Chinese Painting Art", I won't fail the subject, if I don't know how to fail the subject, I--um."

    Guo Anni directly stuffed a chicken leg shut her mouth.

    The new classmate said sadly, "Drinking beer and eating fried chicken in the middle of the night, you are too comfortable, and I am also hungry."

    Xu Bailing didn't want to hurt the hearts of the students, and said modestly, "I didn't eat anything during the review yesterday and today. For dinner, eat some in the middle of the night now."

    Liar! Which meal can be less 404! Others don’t eat breakfast when they wake up late. In addition to brunch, 404 usually has afternoon tea and supper...

    They also ordered some barbecue takeaways. There is a food street next to the school, and it will be delivered to the dormitory downstairs in 20 minutes , to them across the iron railings.

    They chatted with Shanshan, "Shanshan, you are so good this time, how did you get the perfect score?"

    Someone asked while eating barbecue: "Shanshan, what body lotion do you use, your skin is so white!"

    "I didn't use body lotion, and I didn't expect to get a full score in the test. In fact, there is a paragraph of the last big question that I didn't write at the end, and the word count is too high." Shanshan said while wiping the water drops on his neck after taking a bath, his cheeks were rosy .

    "Ah... I couldn't hold back the last big question. I just learned that my train of thought was completely wrong. Basically, the last big question was wrong and I failed. We will have the exam next Thursday, and now we have to make sure to choose It is basically right with the simple answer, and it is too difficult. If I had a good brain, I would not transfer to art..."

    "Don't underestimate yourself, people who study art are very smart," Shanshan said to his roommate, "Meizhi , bring me your textbook."

    Jing Meizhi's and Guo Anni's textbooks contained her key points.

    Jing Meizhi handed the textbook to Shanshan, Shanshan went to the students, opened it, and there were pieces of highlighter marks inside, "This book..." Before

    she finished speaking, the students rushed to grab the book , "Is it the key point in the legend?"

    "It's so awesome, almost all of today's test points are on it!"

    "During the test today, I realized that Professor Sun's key point is bluffing! The key point of Shan Shan's plan is the real one The test site."

    They got it after the test, regretting it too much, "Whoa, it's too late, why don't I have a good father!"

    Jing Meizhi and Guo Anni felt that tonight's 404 was a highlight. The people at 404 asked others for the key points, and even fed all kinds of snacks to the top students, for fear that the top students would refuse. This time, even the top students only scored more than 60 points and just passed.     The students got the textbooks with key points, and a few

    students directly took a large box of snacks from Double Eleven and put them in 404, "After the work is done, there must be a big thank you!"

A little student said, "In the future exams, please ask the good sisters of 404 to guide us more, please!"

    The several dormitories in 404 are too noisy, and the upstairs and downstairs dormitories are jealous! Could it be that Shanshan is back, and the students are scrambling to take a group photo, woo woo woo, they really want to go too!

    Xu Bailing still thought it was miraculous, the bedroom was so noisy in the second half of the night, why had no one complained yet.

    After a while, the dormitory aunt on the first floor heard it and came upstairs to remind me that more than 20 people in the small dormitory returned to their own dormitory.

    It was already one o'clock in the middle of the night when 404 saw them off.

    After drinking dozens of cans of beer, we first opened the door to ventilate and clean it up. It was past 1:20.

    Shanshan was dying, so I brushed my teeth, climbed into bed and fell asleep.

    Jing Meizhi was actually drunk and cried, "Shanshan will become a big star in the future, what should I do if she doesn't live in our dormitory?"

    Guo Anni covered her mouth, "Keep down, Shanshan is asleep."

    Shanshan was woken up by the noise, "I will come back to live when I have time."

    To her, her roommates are half of her family. Before the original body went to the island, the roommates also cried reluctantly. Whether she is poor or glamorous, the feelings of these girls are very sincere, and Shanshan cherishes them very much.

    "Hey, Shanshan, I want to hug you." Jing Meizhi acted like a baby.

    Shanshan turned over, shy, "Hugs are not acceptable." The

    other two finally put Jing Meizhi to sleep, and the bedroom finally fell silent.

    Jing Meizhi is a bit bad, she likes to snore when she is drunk.

    Because of the good quality of sleep, Shanshan slept peacefully all night.

    At 8:30 the next morning, several people got up one after another.

    With two dark circles under their eyes, Xu Bailing and Guo Anni stood on tiptoe and pinched Jing Meizhi's neck.

    Jing Meizhi begged for mercy, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    .

    Pulling on her slippers, she rushed downstairs. Because of her long legs, she walked to the door of the dormitory in a few steps.

    There was a handsome guy at the door of the dormitory, holding four breakfasts and a small bag of things in his hand. Who are you waiting for? Jing Meizhi was envious for a while, then shook her head and walked away.

    The boy's eyes hurt, and he rushed forward, "Hello..."

    Jing Meizhi suddenly remembered that it was the handsome guy who added her on WeChat yesterday! Oops, she didn't wear makeup in the morning!

    The handsome guy smiled flatteringly and said, "Hello, were you drunk last night? This is the sober medicine, and here is the breakfast in your dormitory."

    Jing Meizhi took these things dully.

    As if afraid that she would refuse, the handsome guy got on his bicycle and ran away.

    Jing Meizhi looked at the boy's back for a while, then mechanically went upstairs.

    How did he know she was drunk?

    Jing Meizhi turned on the phone and saw that she accidentally called him last night, and she actually talked for 20 minutes!

    Did he hear her snoring? !

    Ahhhhhhhhhh! What should I do!

    Jing Meizhi ran back to the dormitory and cried with her roommate, "What was I doing at 1:15 last night? Did you snore     ?

    "

Jing Meizhi from Eighty-Three hugged her head and wept, humming. People also want sweet love, but she snorted ahead of time.

    The roommates comforted her, "If they don't like it, they won't give you     breakfast     .

    " Don't feel presumptuous/hand in hand. 】    Thanks to Shanshan, her god of love has come. Jing Meizhi touched Shanshan's small hand, touching and touching, she watched the live broadcast, Cui Zhexi couldn't catch any fish, so she rubbed Shanshan's hand with a fishing rod, and caught many fish.     Shanshan's little hands are really soft...     Shanshan withdrew his left hand, "It's almost ready!"     "Hehehe." Jing Meizhi withdrew her hand, "Let's have breakfast."

    The pork rib porridge in the cafeteria is very good, with a little mustard shreds added in it, and Shan Shan drank some.

    The roommates asked her: "What time are you going to the island?"

    Shanshan held a spoon in her mouth, "The plane is at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning."

    Jiang PD was also in a hurry, and asked her when she would return to the island. Also sent her photos of several people: [Look, the three Wangshan stones, we all died laughing. ]

    After having breakfast with his roommates, Shanshan cleaned his own table and cleaned up the dormitory.

    Tidy up my closet and desk, wash and hang it outside the balcony except for underwear, throw the changed clothes yesterday into a bag, and send them to dry cleaning.

    Yesterday, Niu Ben told her that he rented a house for her outside, and she can come back to live in the dormitory, but if there is an event, it is not convenient to go back to school too late, and it is inevitable that paparazzi will get in the sneak shots.

    Niu Ben thinks more about the artist's safety, "In the middle of the night, the owner of the barbecue stall next to him can 'bribe' the janitor below to come in and deliver supper for you, and others can come in too."

    Shanshan has no objection to this, I am going to live in the newly rented house tonight.

    Then I'm going to visit the company this morning. She is a shareholder of Longshan Media, so she has to take a look at the company. In the afternoon, Niu Ben made arrangements to meet with the lawyer to discuss the matter of suing Meng Ran's mother.

    At 9:30 in the morning, the monitors of each class group posted in the group, [Students, the results of the top ten evaluations of the Campus Art Festival will be announced on the campus network at 9 o'clock, so stay tuned! ]

    [It's so early! In previous years it was released next week, this year it was so early! Thumbs up! ]

    [ Aww, looking forward to it! Hey, the first prize is 20,000 yuan. 】

    The roommates said in the dormitory, "The results of the art festival competition were so early this year, and the results came out at 10 o'clock

    . Shan helped revise their manuscripts, and only then did they have a little hope.

    "It's not a big problem." Shanshan knew that He Zhizhou could take the first place, so it would be unreasonable not to take the first place in her paintings, and the problem of the roommates was not a big one.

    "Well, Dad said it's not a big problem!" Several roommates nodded with confidence.

    Shanshan has already packed her suitcase, which contains some professional textbooks and her change of clothes.

    "My manager, Niu Ben, is waiting for me outside, I'm leaving first." Shanshan set up a small silver-gray suitcase.

    As soon as they heard that she was leaving, several people became depressed.

    Jing Meizhi helped her carry the suitcase downstairs, and said sullenly, "Shanshan, you don't have to be a star, come back and study hard, take the postgraduate entrance examination, become a university teacher, and live in peace and stability for the rest of your life."

    Jing Meizhi is quite sensible. Students, who can see the future clearly, most of them are confused, don't know what to do, and have no goals.

    Jing Meizhi belongs to the type of person who is not active enough and needs to be motivated. It was difficult for her to put down her phone and study. Many people are like this. They know that their mobile phones are at kill time, but they can’t let go of the short videos of tricks one after another. If they can achieve self-discipline, they must have been the best in the industry.

    It cannot be said that playing with mobile phones is wrong. No one path is the only correct one. Everyone has their own path to go. At such a young age, even if you go wrong, you just have to walk again.

    "I have my own way to go." Shan Shan said, when she has inherited the intangible heritage to a certain extent, she can go home.

    She doesn't know whether she has family members in real life, she only knows that she wants to go back, go back as soon as possible, to touch the truth.

    Today she was wearing a dark blue suit with a waist, and a dark coat over it.

    When Niu Ben got this suit, he was worried that she wouldn't be able to support her aura, because Shanshan always gave him a calm feeling.

    He was waiting in the underground parking lot, and a tall girl came slowly, with sunglasses and red lips, and a strong aura.

    He almost didn't recognize it as Shanshan until Shanshan stopped beside him and took off his sunglasses, "Brother Niu, where's the car?"

    Niu Ben suddenly realized and took her in the car.

    The driver drove the car today.

    It didn't take long to drive to the company, less than half an hour.

    Longshan Company is not big, occupying one floor of a building.

    The employees are basically fully recruited. Shanshan is not interested in management and is going to attend the board of directors today.

    To put it bluntly, there are only two people in the board of directors, she and Yin Rumeng, that is, Mrs. Cui. Plus a invited CEO Mr. Shen.

    Mr. Shen is not very old. He is a 34-year-old middle-aged man with a slightly bald head. It is said that he came from an IT company and later changed his career to media. He is a bit fat, smiling, and looks easy to get along with. He belongs to the kind of person who is wise and foolish.

    He took Shanshan around the company.

    When I walked to the technical department, Shanshan glanced over, and there was no thicker head, but rather sparse.

    Including young people in other departments, except for those who have a lot of hair naturally, they don’t have a lot of hair. Many girls can see five or six dyed hairs behind the seats. The company is actually quite clean, which means that these hairs were cleaned by the aunt. Then it fell out again, and the hair loss was very frequent...

    It seems that everyone is facing the trouble of hair loss, and Shanshan keeps it in mind. Now on the small island, life is basically lifted out of poverty. If she wants to make something that the public likes, then she must understand what everyone lacks and what they want. So in the past few days, she deliberately observed the friends around her.

    There are many young people in the company, even if they are curious about Shanshan, they dare not look more.

    The Shanshan in front of me is very different from the appearance and temperament of the soft little girl in the live broadcast room. Shanshan in a suit looks very capable. But the firmness and tolerance in their eyes made them feel that Shanshan is still Shanshan, and they would not engage in character design.

    When she arrived at the company office, Mrs. Cui was already there, and like everyone else in the company, she almost didn't recognize Shanshan.

    In addition to meeting her today, Mrs. Cui also wanted to talk to her about business matters.

    Shanshan’s good handicrafts, such as bath bean recipes, are very expensive in the market now, and the price of traditional Chinese medicine has been correspondingly raised, because they are very easy to use. Beauty bloggers commented that bath bean recipes can also be used to remove Light makeup, whitening and anti-acne, blowing like magic, a piece of bath beans sold for 368 yuan each.

    This is undoubtedly a market chaos.

    As soon as Shanshan saw Mrs. Cui, she could see that she had something on her mind.

    Mrs. Cui asked her first, "How is the school?"

    "Well, I passed the exam, there is no problem."

    "As for the company, Mr. Shen showed you just now."

    Shanshan took a sip of black tea, which tasted good, "Very good Thank you, Mrs. Cui. What’s on your mind?”

    “That’s right,” Mrs. Cui repeated her thoughts, “Your Bath Bean Recipe sells for almost 400 yuan now, and many small workshops have appeared. I asked my aunt to buy a few yuan and try it. The quality is good and bad. Some of the poor ones were sold for five or six hundred yuan. The market is very chaotic. Not only bath bean recipes, but also your Yurong powder, Wu Zetian's Motherwort is sold in the market."

    Several people knew that the current situation is not serious, and Chinese herbal medicines that must be taken orally will not have serious consequences, but after the guarantee is not complete, unscrupulous merchants use other chemicals to replace Chinese herbal medicines , causing the user's face to be injured, which is very serious.

    It is the most unworthy thing to let these ancient prescriptions be slandered unnecessarily.

    Shanshan put down the teacup, she did not notice the market, she was basically isolated from the outside world on the small island. As far as the current situation is concerned, it is best to choose a national enterprise to standardize the production of ancient beauty and skin care products.

    "Okay, I see. Mrs. Cui, what do you think?"

    Mrs. Cui said, "I have a daily chemical company called Fangze, which has a history of more than 100 years. Have you tried baby cream, and hummingbird conditioner?"

    The memory is too long, and Shanshan has been unable to search.

    Mrs. Cui took out her mobile phone and showed Shanshan the photos, "Haier Cream, 20 years ago, sold for 4 yuan and 5 yuan a bottle. Now the price has increased, and it sold for 7 yuan and 5 yuan, but few people bought it. Hair conditioner, We raised it by 2 yuan two years ago, and the price is better in rural areas. And this is sulfur soap.”

    These are the products placed in the bottom row in the supermarket. Now in the domestic market, Lianhe Lihua occupies 90% of the daily chemical market.

    Although Lianhe Lihua has a "Hua" in the middle, it is a foreign company.

    "To be honest, Fangze has maintained a low-income status for the past few years. The reason why it has not been closed is that if it is really closed, our country will have almost no daily chemical products of its own. Maybe one day it will be controlled by others.

    Fangze The Cui Group will not care about these meager profits. Xixi received a kidney transplant when he was very young. You also know that he was relatively thin and had a poor body when he was young. The profits of several companies under me are all donated to neonatal diseases So you don’t have to worry, I will use these prescriptions to make a lot of money or something. The wisdom of the ancestors will naturally benefit everyone.”

    After listening, Shanshan corrected, “It’s not my prescription , it’s a recipe from my ancestors, I’m just passing it on.”

    “Okay.” Mrs. Cui smiled.

    Shanshan naturally trusts Mrs. Cui, otherwise he would not sign a contract with her, "Also, who did you mention just now, Xixi?"

    Mrs. Cui nodded, "Yes."

    Shanshan suddenly thought, Cui Zhexi, Mrs. Cui! There are many people with the same surname. She didn't expect that there would be a Professor Cui and a Mrs. Cui. The world is too coincidental.

    "Cui Zhexi is my son..." Mrs. Cui picked up her teacup and drank water to cover up her ineffective son.

    "I didn't even know he was your son. Last time we met on the island, you haven't spoken to him yet." Shanshan remembered.

    Mrs. Cui wiped the water stains from the corners of her lips, "I went to him that time, and he sang Xiaobaicai to me. My mother died when I was three or two years old. How can I curse my mother like that? He was sick when he was young, and I spoiled him lawlessly. I don’t know how high the sky is and the earth is thick.”

    “I think he’s pretty good.” Shanshan commented frankly.

    Mrs. Cui snorted, could she not know about her son, "That was in front of you, Shanshan."

    Shanshan smiled, wondering what they were doing now. Started to discuss ancient recipes with Mrs. Cui.

    Finally, it was decided to add a bath bean recipe to Fangze's sulfur soap production line. The technical department has calculated that if the bath bean recipe is processed in large quantities, all costs can be controlled within 80 yuan, and the price is expected to be 86 yuan.

    Very conscientious, a piece of soap earns 6 yuan.

    Mrs. Cui gave Shanshan 10% of the profits.

    Shanshan declined, "Actually, you don't need to give it to me."

    Mrs. Cui smiled and said, "Girl, you have the confidence to hold the money."

    Shanshan thought that 10% is not a lot, so he agreed.

    Mrs. Cui continued, "I have reported these patents to the national intangible cultural heritage. Corporate groups in other countries cannot use them for profit. As for factories in our country, they can use them if they want. They only earn 8 cents of sulfur soap and make a profit for a year. It's about 50 million, and the market estimates that the sales of Bath Bean Fang can earn 200 million at worst, and if the sales are similar, they can earn 700 to 800 million, which is not much."

    Seven or eight billion, that's not much...

    aside Niu Ben, who did not speak, almost spit out a mouthful of tea.

    "But Shanshan, don't be discouraged. This is just a bean bath recipe. We also have Yurongsan, Wu Zetian facial mask, lip balm." Mr.

    Shen, who has been unable to get into the conversation, thinks that even at the age of 34, he can still display his ambitions Mr. Shen felt that this media company with a registered capital of 3 million was really just registered by rich women for fun. No, he has to work hard to make money, and he can't let rich women look down on him.

    Mrs. Cui is quick to act, and she drafted the contract on the same day, and added three products to her daily chemical production line, giving Shanshan 10% of the profit.

    After the company's affairs were basically over, CEO Shen Zong talked to her about some endorsements, National Noodles, and some sportswear brands, and invited her to be a product spokesperson for a certain line. After all, Shanshan didn't completely follow the path of the entertainment industry, and after discussing it, he refused.

    Holding Shanshan's cell phone, Niu Ben suddenly said, "Shanshan, we seem to have received a fraudulent text message, and it was very true. It said that your "White Goose by the Pool" won the first prize in the art award, and I want you to reply Bank card number, when are we free to participate in the art competition, really."

    Shanshan raised his eyebrows, "It's true, please reply to the bank card number."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

101K 1.9K 50
Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival. As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she...
60.2K 1.1K 96
I will build a city in the last days Author: Shi Yujiu Category: Science Fiction Space 520,000 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 Xubai was reborn...
100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...