I became famous by inheriting...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 36

1.6K 27 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 36 Lantern

    Controlling the heat of the oven is a superb technique. Different flours and different amounts of water will make different breads.

    The smell of the bread was strong, and Shanshan felt that it was almost done, so he opened the door of the bread kiln and dragged the baking tray out with a shovel.

    The surface of the queen's bread was slightly yellow, and after waiting for a while to cool, Shan Shan tore open a corner of the bread. The bread inside was white and tender, fragrant and soft.

    At this time, the aroma of bread reaches the highest value of richness.

    Cui Zhexi was starving to death! He was so greedy on the boat that he only dared to eat a piece of sashimi, but he ate a lot of lettuce. Already hungry.

    [Shanshan bakes bread in an earthen kiln, which is amazing. ]

    [Is this Queen's Toast? It looks much more advanced than queen toast. ]

    [Queen's Bread and Queen's Toast are not at the same level. There are not many people who can make authentic Queen's Bread. ]

    [It doesn't matter which country he is, anyway, he can eat all over the world. 】

    Shan Shan cuts the queen's bread, and each of the four people has a plate. The three of them couldn't wait to eat.

    The bread kiln was still hot, and Shanshan went to the kitchen to bring the cut pork, ready to make bacon.

    Now you can't use fire to roast, but use charcoal to smoke meat.

    Add some wood chips and Chinese medicine chips to the charcoal block. She added some walnut wood chips, hickory wood chips, and cherry wood chips. These are miscellaneous trees that were cut down in the back mountain before. Save these scraps by category.

    "It's the chips I used to do woodworking. I add walnut chips, hickory chips, cherry wood chips to the charcoal now. Flavor, you can adjust the flavor you like by yourself. It’s very interesting to explore.”

    “But be careful, after the wood chips are burnt black, you need to replace them with new ones, otherwise the bacon will smell burnt.”

    When changing the wood chips for the third time , Shanshan added some rose petals into it, these are leftovers from making bath beans.

    While waiting, she drank some tea with goat's milk and ate some bread.

    They were almost done with their bread, but she still had some in her bowl.

    There was enough bread, and the directors and cameramen also shared some bread.

    The smell of bacon wafts out, and for carnivores, the bread in their hands is no longer fragrant.

    Pei Ze took off a row of bacon, cut it into thin slices, and placed them on several plates.

    The fat in the skin soaks through the bacon, which is dark red on the outside and an attractive red on the inside.

    Everyone except Shanshan watched Pei Ze cut the bacon.

    [Fuck... I just made queen bread, and Shanshan made bacon. The bread in my hand is no longer fragrant. ]

    [This color is so attractive! 】

    Cui Zhexi couldn't help but eat a piece first, the aroma, the burnt and tender taste, it's the best bacon he's ever eaten, that's right!

    [Looking at No. 1, you know it's delicious! ]

    [It seems to smell the fragrance through the screen. 】

    【The freshly baked bacon is the best! After reheating, there is no such smell anymore! 】

    I haven't finished eating Shanshan's bread, so I use this plate to put bacon slices.

    She took the plate, sat on the beach chair, and took a bite of bread and bacon. "The bacon has the aroma of cherry wood and roses. It is soaked in oil, and it tastes not like firewood, but is very tender. Overall, it is relatively successful." When

    I looked up, the sky turned pink and purple, and the flocculent clouds were like a random stroke of ink.

    Jiang Shaowen's lens captures the sky and the pink-purple ocean in the distance. The sunset on the island is the most beautiful, and there is a lively group of people eating "afternoon tea".

    Another day is almost over, living on a small island all the time seems to be a good thing.

    Pei Ze put too much bacon in her bowl, Shanshan couldn't finish it, and she didn't touch the ones next to her, so PD Jiang took them to get rid of with other PDs.

    Yan PD of He Zhizhou said that he finally understood the reason why a person like Cui Zhexi was so proud that he was willing to beg for food with Shanshan.

    "If you want me, I'll follow suit!"

    Several people laughed, and the atmosphere was very good.

    Yu Yanran's side is not very good. She built a house for a day, and her hands have blisters. It is easy to build a house on this kind of construction site, but she found that the gaps will leak air, and there is no insulation at night.

    Her teeth are chattering, she just needs a temporary house, anyway, the next typhoon won't come so soon.

    The next time a typhoon really came, what would she do?

    No, no, she has always had a strong personality since she was a child, and she will definitely not lose to Yu Shanshan.

    Yu Shanshan is living so well now, but she has never visited her once. When Yu Shanshan was poisoned and fell ill, she went to see her once, but Yu Shanshan was not at home that time.

    People really laugh at the poor but not at the prostitutes. She didn't expect that all three male guests had gone to Yu Shanshan's side, which made her very embarrassed.

    He Zhizhou's drawing board and brush are still here. She picked it up from the ruins. After He Zhizhou recovers from his injuries, he will come back, right?

    At night, Yu Yanran was in the iron house, her teeth chattering from the cold, she was stewing fish soup, stirring the fish soup to keep warm.

    The fish were caught in the fishing baskets in the afternoon. The fish her manager put in the fish basket. She has to build a house and look for food at the same time, she can't do it, and she is not as powerful as Yu Shanshan.

    【Yanran found the fish, it's great! ]

    [Today I also asked the teacher to build a house, please give me a thumbs up. 】

    Her comments in the live broadcast room are not as enthusiastic as before. The barrage on Yu Shanshan’s screen is like going crazy. There are 1.3 million people, and there are more than 100,000 comments almost every moment. It is scary, which means that Yu Shanshan has 1.3 million real powder.

    And Yu Yanran has 2 million streams and about 500,000 to 600,000 actual fans.

    Regarding this, Yu Yanran's manager was very troubled. Today, Yu Yanran asked Yu Yanran to build a house to catch fish. On the surface, it was a success, but the fans were not very interested, and the comments were not enthusiastic enough.

    Watching live broadcasts online is not like a variety show. If the quality is qualified, there can be 700 to 800 million views.

    The live broadcast room is different. After all, many people need to go to school or go to work during the day and have something to do. Therefore, during non-weekends, the live broadcast traffic is five to six million, which is sky-high. Where is the traffic ceiling on weekends? Nobody knows yet.

    Yu Yanran's manager has a feeling that the weekend ceiling will be known soon, and Yu Shanshan will break it.

    He had received instructions from the company to find out about Yu Shanshan's signing. Because he vaguely felt that Yu Yanran and Yu Shanshan were not getting along, he didn't contact Yu Shanshan, otherwise Yu Yanran would know, and the live broadcast would not be able to continue.

    Now watching the traffic in Yu Shanshan's live broadcast room soar, it would be a lie to say that he has no regrets, and his heart is somewhat sour.

    Yu Yanran asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?" The

    manager quickly denied, "No. I've worked hard today."

    Yu Yanran pursed her lips and continued to cook the fish soup.

    When the fish soup was almost done, He Zhizhou suddenly arrived.

    Yu Yanran was overjoyed, "Zhizhou!"

    He Zhizhou looked at her house first, it was very simple, and there was an iron pot in the house, cooking fish soup.

    The scene is wilderness survival.

    The smell was a bit fishy, ​​and He Zhizhou wrinkled his nose. It's only been a day and a night, and he's not used to this kind of stone age life.

    Yu Yanran asked him, "Have you finished your meal? I caught some fish today. Let me serve you some?"

    It's still early, after five o'clock, He Zhizhou probably hasn't had dinner yet.

    She didn't know that He Zhizhou had already had afternoon tea, sashimi, bread, and bacon, and he was very full now.

    He Zhizhou couldn't find anything to praise her, "The new house is very good."

    "Yeah." Yu Yanran raised her chin proudly, not in vain for her hands to rub the bubbles to build the house, "The house is quite big."

    Can live a few more personal.

    [Hahaha, I stole the man. ]

    [What kind of man are you grabbing? Shanshan needs a man? Please come your brother? Don't post it upside down, okay? 】

    【Ah! Sister, I'm sorry, I made a mistake, it was Yu Yanran who robbed the man... I'm sorry, I won't say anything. ]

    [He Zhizhou is old green tea, how could he not understand what she meant. 】

    【Green tea and green tea fight, I laughed so hard. 】

    He Zhizhou looked at his ankle, "I caused you a lot of trouble here, and Cui Zhexi and Pei Ze will take care of me over there. I'm gone, so you can do things with peace of mind."

    [Hahaha, oh my god, old green tea I've caused you a lot of trouble here = We can't take care of each other, it's better to separate, Cui Zhexi and Pei Ze will take care of me = Actually, I didn't but I said it to save each other's face; I'm gone, you can do things with peace of mind Already = goodbye then. ]

    [The explanation is in place. 】

    He Zhizhou categorically denied it in the live broadcast room: 【Brother is just a gentleman, and there is no other meaning, otherwise he would say he left. ]

    [That's right, don't think too much. ]

    As soon as He Zhizhou finished speaking, Cui Zhexi urged outside, "Hurry up, He Zhizhou."

    Cui Zhexi didn't even want to come in, and this broken iron house was less than one ten-thousandth of his log cabin.

    He Zhizhou explained the purpose of his visit, he came to get brushes and paints. At the beginning of the variety show, everyone could choose a few essential things, and He Zhizhou chose these without hesitation.

    Yu Yanran lowered her eyelids, hid her emotions, and smiled, "Okay, I'll get it for you, wait a minute."

    [I feel sorry for Yanran. 】

    [It's okay, we can live well alone, and we don't need to cook for them. ]

    [Yan Ran is too kind. 】

    He Zhizhou acted as if he had no choice, his eyes were moist, and he uttered with difficulty, "Thank you."

    Yu Yanran was stunned, her opponent was still a man, she turned around and fled in a bit of a hurry.

    [Oh my god, He Zhizhou, isn't this called tea? ]

    [Green and refreshing~]

    [Use magic to defeat magic! 】

    Cui Zhexi couldn't wait, saw He Zhizhou doing this outside the door, shook his head, saw Bai Qihei, met the green tea girl, and saw the green tea man for the first time.

    He Zhizhou got the brush and the paper tube for storing the drawing paper, and the two rushed back.

    He took the paintbrush because Shanshan wanted to draw pictures and draw lanterns.

    Cui Zhexi followed him because he was worried that his legs and feet would be inconvenient and he would not be able to complete the task.

    When the two returned to the cabin, it was not yet completely dark.

    Shan Shan broke bamboo in the courtyard.

    Seeing her, Cui Zhexi felt a little more at ease.

    In the afternoon, a few men chatted and said that there were no lights so it was dark at night, and they begged the program group to turn them on.

    The program team didn't even want to refuse.

    Shanshan said, "Then let me make some lanterns." The

    program team asked Shanshan what materials he needed, and they prepared them. There must be another eccentric word in the barrage area.

    In the past, Cui Zhexi would feel that the program group was really eccentric, but now he doesn't feel that way, so let's be eccentric, he wants to be eccentric. What's more, no matter what Shanshan does, they just drink soup.

    Now he is no longer the former Cui Zhexi, with a high level of ideological consciousness.

    [Yfd is back and got the paintbrush. 】

    【It's good to have it, but fortunately it was not destroyed by the typhoon. 】

    [Azhou has walked so many roads, it's not easy. ]

    [I know, I know, we keep it in our hearts. 】

    The fans of He Zhizhou have already seen through it, it is better to join the YF Tiantuan as soon as possible, and only drink that cheap fish soup when they go back.

    While breaking bamboo, Shanshan taught Pei Ze how to break it.

    The long green bamboo was broken into four or five pieces in their hands.

    Then remove the knots, Shan Shan explained, "Remove the middle bamboo knots." Removing the

    knots is easier than breaking the bamboo. Cui Zhexi put on gloves and imitated them, scraping off the middle bamboo knots with a knife.

    "The next step is to break the bamboo strips and cut the bamboo strips into thin pieces."

    Shanshan broke the bamboo strips while biting the green bamboo strips on one side with his mouth, and the long bamboo strips were pressed against her face.

    Jiang pd can't wait to go forward and say that she is coming, what if the bamboo breaks Shanshan's face!

    【Shanshan, be careful. ]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ]

    Shanshan couldn't hear it, she pulled it very fast, and finished pulling a bamboo strip in a short while. While pulling the third one, he accidentally scratched his face, and blood oozes out.

    Several PDs hurriedly gathered around, "Let me take a look."

    "The wound is not deep, and I have a bandage in my bag." Chen PD hurriedly went to look for the bandage in his bag.

    "Do you want some Yunan Baiyao?" Zhang PD went to get it after speaking.

    [? ? ? ? The group favorite of pds. ]

    [Yf Tiantuan has question marks all over his face, he is no longer the person pd loves. 】

    【Hahahahaha laughed, it's obviously time for the guests to perform! What the hell is a group of directors surrounding? Who would have thought of this! 】

    The directors also sensed that something was wrong, they all backed away and handed her the Band-Aid.

    Shan Shan was holding a Band-Aid, and there was a slanted red mark on his right cheek.

    [Ah oh! Can I post it for myself? ]

    [So the problem of the century is here, who can help post it? ]

    [Ah, I don't want the help of a male guest, just Shanshan Dumei! ]

    Cui Zhexi raised his voice in his heart, choose me choose me choose me choose me choose me choose me choose me choose me choose me.

    Shanshan asked PD Jiang for a mobile phone, asked PD to hold it up, and posted it himself.

    [Oh, great! Independent girls are awesome! ]

    [Well, that's it, don't give a few yfds an opportunity. ]

    Then, without being pretentious at all, she continued to break the bamboo strips.

    [Shanshan: No, it just broke the skin and made a fuss. ]

    [Hahahaha, yes. I really like Shanshan's character. ]

    Seeing that she was fine, Cui Zhexi continued to break the bamboo slivers, biting the bamboo slivers, and broke them bit by bit. His hands were raw and he broke them very slowly.

    Suddenly he accidentally stabbed his face, Cui Zhexi's face trembled in pain, but he said coolly, "It's okay."

    Everyone glanced at him and continued to do what they were doing. The air was still and silent. Cui Zhexi felt very cold.

    [Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, no one cares about him? ]

    [Hahahahahahahahahaha, didn't expect that, did you? I didn't expect that either. ]

    [He has shed several drops of blood, and no one cares about him until now. ]

    [Hahahahaha, "It's okay." I can't laugh anymore. ]

    Cui Zhexi's live broadcast room: 【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My brother's face is so distressed. ]

    [Don't leave a scar, woo woo woo. ]

    [Is there no one to care about my brother? ]

    [Yfd No. 1: Don't think about it, no. Do you think your brother is Yu Shanshan? ]

    [The black fan changed their id? 】

    Cui Zhexi's face was quite gray.

    Several PDs around stabbed Cui Zhexi's PD Chen, and PD Chen suddenly realized while holding the thermos cup, "Oh, oh."

    Then he took out a Band-Aid from his pocket and threw it to Cui Zhexi.

    When the wind blows, it falls to the ground.

    After a minute or two, Cui Zhexi couldn't stand the pain, so he picked it up silently and pasted it on himself.

    Cui Zhexi pressed the band-aid tape, his eyes condensed, from now on, I, Cui Zhexi, will become stronger.

    "Cui Zhexi bring the bamboo strips." Shanshan shouted.

    Cut into intimate mode in a second, "Okay, right now!"

    Shanshan arranged the bamboo strips, "This step is called bottoming. Around a center, the bamboo strips spread out like the skeleton of an umbrella."

    The next step of bottoming is To fix, the lantern needs to be fixed on the lantern mold for weaving.

    There is no lantern mold here, and Shanshan uses buckets to weave around.

    Pei Ze is also learning Shanshan's technique to weave bamboo strips.

    He Zhizhou was at the side, holding a brush and painting on the canvas.

    [Ah, ah, Master He is drawing! Feast your eyes! It must look great on a lantern! ]

    [Our intangible cultural heritage is really beautiful, although lanterns are rarely used now. But it feels really special to hold. ]

    [I remember when I was very young, there was no TV set at home. I lit a lantern every night, and went to watch TV at the neighbor’s house some distance away. Looking at the lanterns reminds me of my hometown. ]

    [I'm looking forward to the final appearance of the lantern/star eyes. 】

    After weaving, make a full circle and cut off the excess bamboo strips.

    A lantern is almost ready.

    [Wow, so exquisite! ! 】

    [Can't wait to post He Zhizhou's paintings! ]

    [He Zhizhou's paintings are hard to buy. 】

    He Zhizhou drew a painting of flowers and birds. The bird is a blue-crowned thrush, and the flowers are flowers and plants in a small courtyard. He nodded, very satisfied with the small painting.

    【Absolutely! Good feeling! 】 Shan Shan took a look and picked up the     paintbrush

    , "Do you mind?"

    He Zhizhou was stunned and shook his head, "I don't mind."

Pen.

    [He Zhizhou's paintings, Shanshan dares to change. ]

    [My younger sister is also from the Academy of Fine Arts, what's the matter? ]

    [That's He Zhizhou, known as the youngest master of Chinese painting. ]

    [Azhou is too kind to Shanshan, he doesn't like other people's repainting. 】

    The big brother of the camera made a fool of himself and didn't take pictures of the newly revised paintings.

    The improved small painting was spread on the ground, full of wit and wit, He Zhizhou suddenly felt like his whole body was electrified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.9K 50
Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival. As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she...
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
92.9K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...