I became famous by inheriting...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 26

1.8K 32 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 26 Lifetime (The nutrient solution reaches 18...

    [Who was the man just now? 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Is it a water ghost? ]

    [Don't scare me! 】

    Shanshan found the towel that wiped the water for the thrush, and wiped the water for Gu Gu.

    Cuckoo was wronged, the chicken coop was crowded with other Cuckoos and ducks, and he couldn't squeeze in, so he had to come to Shanshan.

    Goo is sensible, after the chicken feathers are half dry, a goo squats in the corner, making no noise, trying to lay eggs, just begging not to drive it away.

    [Gu Gu is so sensible that it makes people feel distressed. ]

    [Hahahaha, really, it's not noisy. ]

    [Much better than beggars. 】

    Jiang pd didn't know what happened just now, only after watching the replay did he realize that it was Meng Ran who was at the door. Heh, Meng Zhanan, why didn't he die at sea, but it's meaningless to die at sea.

    Meng Ran wiped the closed wooden door on the tip of his nose in shock, with mixed emotions in his heart, why?

    Oh, got it, he remembered, he didn't allow Shanshan to reveal their relationship, let Shanshan and him pretend to be strangers, that's it... right?

    The violent typhoon made his face hurt. It was a miracle that he could stand here properly. It's so dangerous outside, Yu Shanshan should let him in.

    Smelly girl, she can't turn her head around.

    Just when Meng Ran was thinking wildly, Jiang PD opened the door, and she deliberately said in front of the camera, "Oh, it's the staff of other teams, come on, I'll take you to another place."

    Just now when the door opened, everyone Seeing it, netizens in the live broadcast room will definitely be curious about who it is and why they didn't save them.

    If he sees death and refuses to save him, he will recruit Shanshan to blackmail. So Jiang PD has to deal with him.

    Jiang pd put on his raincoat, and instead of going inside the house, he passed the eaves and brought Meng Ran to the firewood house with air leaks on all sides.

    Meng Ran was shocked as soon as he arrived at the firewood room, and stretched out his hand to block Jiang PD's way, "Let me rest here?"

    Jiang PD directly opened his dirty hand forcefully, with a half-smile, "Otherwise where? You can leave if you can't stay "

    "You are Jiang PD?" Meng Ran's expression turned cold, "I want to see Yu Shanshan."

    Jiang PD was very curious, "You want to see Shanshan? Why, who are you?"

    "I am She... is her friend." Meng Ran clenched his teeth.

    Jiang pd folded his arms and said too lazy, "The whole room is Shanshan's friends, and their feelings are much deeper than yours. It would be nice to let you stay in the firewood room. If you choose anything, get out!"

    "Are you sure you have a deeper relationship with her than me?" Meng Ran asked confidently.

    Jiang PD couldn't bear his confident look, and felt like vomiting. "Sure, or will she put you outside to die?"

    Jiang PD entered the kitchen and closed the door with a "slap". Tell the people in the kitchen, "There are unimportant people outside. They are probably secretly filming our paparazzi. Be careful not to let him in. There are enough people."

    There are also many people in the kitchen. If you want to sleep at night, you can sleep alone Can't go in too much.

    Others have suffered too much from paparazzi's candid shots. When they heard that the people outside were paparazzi, they were naturally filled with righteous indignation, and their curious eyes became very angry.

    I can't tell, the man in the firewood room looks upright, and he is actually a paparazzi who came to secretly take pictures!

    Meng Ran originally wanted to wait for Jiang PD to leave before going to the kitchen and knocking on the door, begging to let him in.

    But more than a dozen pairs of eyes stared at him in the kitchen, and Meng Ran was terrified. He had no choice but to sit in the woodpile and wait for Yu Shanshan to come to him.

    She will come, after all, she loves him so much. Meng Ran was looking forward to it in the icy rain.

    At noon, because Shanshan was writing a thesis, he forgot to sleep and eat. Master Zhang took the initiative to cook and stir-fry.

    Master Zhang made a braised pork, a stewed chicken, two small stir-fried vegetables, and a milky white fish soup.

    Waiting for the guests to eat first, Shanshan sat at the table, feeling very embarrassed to see so many dishes, she removed a few dishes, and as usual, only four dishes remained.

    There are three guests including herself, and she usually cooks four dishes.

    [Shan Shan is a thrifty little expert. 】

    【It's not Shanshan's cooking at noon today. ]

    [It's Master Zhang. Shanshan was doing homework today, and forgot to cook... Master Zhang has nothing else to do, so he helped make lunch. 】

    Yu Yanran's fans: 【Wilderness Survival ask guests to do the work themselves... Yu Shanshan often asks others to do things for her. ]

    [Who made everyone rush to do things for her? Are you angry? ]

    [ Sparrow food. ]

    Seems like this, Yu Yanran fans have nothing to do.

    Shanshan was eating the braised pork, but he was still thinking about the thesis just now, and Master Zhang waited anxiously for her evaluation.     When Shanshan ate the second piece, he met Master

    Zhang’s expectant eyes. Shanshan tasted it carefully, and it was not bad.

, "Can I still make dinner for you?" He hoped that Shanshan would comment a few more words.

    In order not to have a hard time explaining to the wilderness survival program group, Shanshan swallowed a mouthful of rice, "I'll cook dinner by myself."

    Master Zhang was lost, "Okay..."

    [So everyone is scrambling to work for Shanshan Right ...I'm not wrong...]

    [Okay, okay, a certain fan has been mad at you and ran away. Let's concentrate on watching the live broadcast ~]

    After the guests had lunch, the staff had lunch together again. They ate relatively quietly and spoke in a low voice. After all, the bedroom next door was still broadcasting live.

    Shanshan and the others are in the bedroom, they really have nothing to do.

    Shanshan is going to continue reading.

    Jiang PD asked them to play a game, the three guests plus her, two by two, come to play you draw and I guess.

    If the Shanshan team wins, the program team will allow them to use a bonus of 20,000 yuan to exchange for the props Shanshan wants.

    Shanshan didn't want to play at first, but when he heard that he could exchange for items, he cheered up, "Okay, how to play?"

    [Ah, ah, ginger pd is a treasure on earth, I love ginger pd. ]

    [Yes, Jiang PD has been reading the comments, and she agreed when she saw that we were talking about animal protection rewards in exchange for props. I love Shanshan so much. 】

    So who will be with Shanshan? Cui Zhexi said, "Young people will be with young people."

    In other words, he implied that Pei Ze was older, and he and Shanshan were younger, young people. Old Pei Ze is an old man.

    [yfd: Are you talking cheap! ]

    [Two good beggars! 】

    Pei Ze fans: 【Old men have the advantages of old men, okay, our brother is only 28 years old, okay. ]

    Cui Zhexi fans: [Yes, almost ten years older than Shanshan, and you still say there is no generation gap? 】

    Pei Ze's fans: 【...ah, so cheap, No. 1 is too cheap! ]

    [Sisters, let's put what we want to say on the public screen. ]

    [Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi]

    [Too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap

    . Pei Ze and Jiang PD are in a group.

    The Shanshan group came first to compete. Cui Zhexi's paintings are guesswork.

    Cui Zhexi drew a bird and stretched out four fingers.

    Shan Shan immediately said, "Blue-top thrush!"

    Program team: "That's right!"

    [Is this a fucking bird? ? ? ]

    [Xiaomei: There's no need to insult the bird that much! 】

    【Fortunately, Shanshan can guess it. 】

    Cui Zhexi drew a little stickman, and then drew a stickman with a whirlwind kick. two words.

    Shanshan was speechless, and then said: "Pei Ze." The

    program crew: "Yes!"

    Cui Zhexi alluded to beating him up, and Pei Ze broke a pencil.

    Pei Ze's fans went crazy: [Damn yfd is a fake tiger. ]

    [Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi Cui Zhexi]

    [Too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap, too cheap]

    [I want to know what Shanshan’s IQ is? how high? ]

    [I also want to know, the reaction is too fast, and Cui Zhexi's appalling painter, Shanshan guessed it so quickly...]

    Guests are drawing, I guess, others are either watching outside the door, or using their own Watch live on mobile.

    Still others played cards on the cabin floor.

    It was enjoyable, even though the typhoon outside was extremely strong, and the strong wind was blowing, and the trees were pulled out one after another. The cabin was unmoved.

    The scenery outside captured by the lens of the fairy can be described as a mess, and the cabin is as warm as ever.

    The tung oil lamp was lit, and the warm orange light gently filled the wooden house. The people in the room seemed to have forgotten the time, talking in low voices, with warm smiles on their lips.

    [The cabin is so safe~]

    [Typhoon: Hurrah, whoo, who are you looking down on? Am I not brave enough? 】

    [No matter how brave you are, it’s no match for the wind damper of our ancestors, hehehe. ]

    [Living alone in a corner, enjoying the tranquility isolated from the world, envious~]

    The game is over, and there is no doubt that the Shanshan team won a big victory in the end.

    In the evening, we all eat hot pot together.

    There is a big pot in the kitchen and a big pot in the cabin, and there are two groups of people.

    The red butter pot, pork, beef and mutton, are boiled in it, steaming hot, and everyone's cheeks are red.

    [It made me order a hot pot too...]

    [Is this still a typhoon day? Confused. 】

    【Typhoon: You really look down on people, huh. ]

    [No, He Zhizhou and Yu Yanran in the cave hadn't eaten all day, and their teeth chattered from the cold. 】

    Meng Ran in the firewood room waited for a whole day, but Yu Shanshan didn't come to pick him up. He thought in a daze that Yu Shanshan came to pick him up, but he didn't, never did.

    He smelled the smell of hot pot from the cabin, it was so fragrant, it was so fragrant, Meng Ran was so hungry that his whole body became colder.

    The night she was poisoned, was it so cold that no one came to see her?

    A person comes to the firewood room, is it Shanshan? Meng Ran raised his head expectantly.

    No, it's a fat man.

    The staff threw him a sleeping bag: "Fight the street, a typhoon is here to take a sneak shot, I'm looking for death."

    "Can I go in?" Meng Ran's teeth chattered, "I'm not a paparazzi, I'm Meng Ran, the president of Meng Entertainment."

    The staff was shocked, "President!"

    "Yes." Meng Ran ignited some confidence.

    "Hehe, what a broken company, I haven't heard of it." After finishing speaking, he left, "Every cat and dog calls me the president, and I'm still the Jade Emperor!"

    Meng Ran is worse than cats and dogs at the moment, not even a chicken.

    At eight or nine in the evening, after playing a few more small games in the cabin, I was ready to turn off the lights and go to sleep.

    Shanshan's canopy bed can sleep five people. There happened to be a program group with four young ladies who all slept on Shanshan's canopy bed.

    Several young ladies were excited, "I can sleep on the bed! Am I match?"

    "Ah, ah, a few Typhoon Come !!!"

    [Who doesn't want to sleep with Shan Shan? ]

    [Yes, I am so envious of the ladies! 】

    There are a few more boys sleeping in the bedroom. Pei Ze and Cui Zhexi all sleep on the floor of the bedroom.

    Now that it's all over, it would be nice to have a place to lie down!

    They were extremely fortunate that Shanshan installed a floor in the cabin. The program team equipped everyone with an emergency kit, which contained sleeping bags.

    The cabin and kitchen next door sleep a few more people. The cabins have floors which are handy.

    In the kitchen, Master Zhang's plastic film came in handy, let's make do with it and sleep. It is enough to be grateful for not being blown away by the typhoon and not starving or freezing.

    The typhoon was blowing outside. After a day of raging typhoon, the wind has become much weaker. In the 13-level wind, the cabin is as stable as before.

    Professor Xi and Professor Cui waited until the live broadcast room was closed before hammering their stiff necks, took off their glasses, and blinked their dry eyes.

    There were more than a dozen doctoral students watching the live broadcast together, and they couldn't help standing up and applauding. It was a success, Shanshan's wind damper was a success!

    Can withstand 13-14 level of wind.

    You must know that in the same range, almost all the houses were destroyed, and it is a miracle that the log cabins in Shanshan survived tenaciously!

    This means that our country's dampers can also be improved!

    They were very excited, extremely excited, seeing the real application of ancient construction technology for the first time, which is an epoch-making proof.

    Professor Cui said with emotion: "In my lifetime, I will see the re-application of ancient construction techniques."

    Professor Xi smiled gently, "Yes, in my lifetime. The blue-topped thrush can be reproduced, and our lost skills can certainly be reappeared."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
56.1K 1.2K 59
Jiang Mo, the boss who swept thousands of troops in the last days, was born cold and indifferent, and had no interest in men at all. Her explosive co...
60.1K 1.1K 96
I will build a city in the last days Author: Shi Yujiu Category: Science Fiction Space 520,000 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 Xubai was reborn...
31.1K 1.2K 21
Felix keeps trying to get a job because of his sister, He Pass the interview But because He is Omaga company don't accept Him but he got one company...