I became famous by inheriting...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 10

2.7K 49 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 10 The man who grows on my smile

    There are rows of fat bead pods on the wooden board, each round and round, bathed in the autumn sun.

    After Yu Shanshan dried the fat bead pods, he patted the drops of water on his hands. Holding the axe, I went to the back mountain again to prepare for the water diversion project.

    [Mountain Expedition~]

    [Haha, the battle song begins. 】

    【Curious about how she draws water, even without a hoe. ]

    [I probably guessed it, use bamboo. ]

    [+1+1, I also think bamboo is fine. 】

    Sure enough, under the curiosity and anticipation of the audience, Shan Shan walked to the bamboo forest in the backyard and began to pick bamboo.

    Some people didn't guess: [Ah, how stupid we are, the bamboo is hollow, and water can be diverted in the middle! ]

    [Yes! 】

    【Ah, master, I understand. ]

    [I forgot that there is a bamboo forest here. Are there any bamboo shoots to eat? My mouth is watering. ]

    [At the end of October, there are no bamboo shoots. Generally only winter bamboo shoots and spring bamboo shoots. Can look forward to the winter bamboo shoots. 】

    The bamboo that can be used as aqueduct material is preferably about 15 to 20 centimeters in diameter, and such thick and thin bamboo is considered old bamboo.

    When using old bamboo for crafts, bamboo is relatively brittle and has poor toughness, so you must be very careful.

    She picked out the gaps in the bamboo, and Jiang PD's phone kept ringing. Originally, she wanted a VJ (camera crew) to come to help, and she had already contacted her, because the two had worked together before and passed the break-in period.

    Last night, she just posted the recruitment information, and more than a dozen people came to contact him. She didn't cooperate with these cameras very often. I heard that these old cameras are quite big, so please stay still. Many people are too curious.

    This program is very important to both Shanshan and her. She wants to protect Shanshan, so she must be careful in selecting candidates.

    Last night she picked a photographer she had worked with before. In fact, the chief director gave her two slots. She temporarily asked for one camera, and she waited for the other slot to see if there was a suitable candidate.

    As if the phone was urging him to die, Jiang PD went to the depths to answer the phone.

    It was actually her postgraduate tutor who called, "Xiao Jiang, VJ hasn't been decided yet, I'll recommend someone to you, he's very interested..."

    It was the first time someone wanted to join her group due to their relationship, Jiang pd suppressed it With a smile on my face, I regret to say that I have already found it, and the new photographer has already arrived on the island on the plane.

    The tutor then hung up the phone regretfully, saying that there is a vacancy to inform him, and several people asked him to find him.

    Jiang pd hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief. Is this the trouble of the superior?

    After a while, her mother called and said that her best friend's husband also wanted to come.

    Jiang pd wanted to refuse, but when he heard his name, he thought he heard it wrong, "Mom, who are you talking about?"     "

    Jiang Shaowen.

    "

I have been engaged in photography for two years, and I have frequently won international awards. He shoots many out-of-the-box magazines, but he is a difficult person to get along with, and only shoots things he likes.

    "Forget it, mom, I can't move."

    Mom advised her, "Don't, I heard that your work account is shut down, and they called me specifically, saying that they are very interested in traditional culture and are very sincere. Character Don't worry, he also said to give him a trial period to get used to each other..."

    To be honest, Jiang PD was a little tempted and asked Jiang Shaowen to come over. She had only heard of Jiang Shaowen's name, but never met anyone. She is considered to be a bigwig in the industry, is she a sub-pd that can move people...

    Let's try it first, Shan Shan is so beautiful, it should be a few hard photos that are out of the circle, not live screenshots...

    Look at Jiang pd Glancing at Shanshan's busy figure, he revealed a motherly smile.

    People are complicated, she has to protect the mountains well.

    Yu Shanshan cut down five bamboos and used them as materials for the aqueduct.

    Use a machete to cut off the excess branches, and then cut off one-third of the bamboo slices to open the middle bamboo joints, and a conduit is ready.

    "Here, that's it." Shanshan demonstrated again.

    Datou's carpentry skills are quite proficient, and he skillfully handed over the camera to PD Jiang.

    In variety shows, cameras generally do not interfere with the artist's actions.

    Xiannv and Datou don't care about "face" anymore, they just help out, no matter what they say.

    Cut off the excess bamboo branches first. Cutting bamboo is much easier than doing carpentry yesterday.

    These mountains can be completed by one person, but it will take more time. Time is precious, the canopy bed has not been completely carved, and only she can do the carving.

    On the way down the mountain again, I happened to meet a new VJ (camera crew), with a tanned face, very simple and honest, 33 years old, surnamed Mao, everyone likes to call him Maoqiuqiu.

    Mao Qiuqiu smiled embarrassedly, didn't disturb the live broadcast, and went directly to pick up the camera on Jiang PD's shoulder.

    Jiang pd took off the equipment, felt relieved, and thumped his neck, "Why are you here so early?"

    She thought it would be tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

    "I can't wait for the company to buy tickets. There are plane tickets in the morning. I will fly over and then come by boat." He said, adjusting the camera

    . In fact, he is an apprentice who was taught by Maoqiu. Now that he is a teacher, he dares to directly complain, "You try to work every day, and your arms are so sore that you can't bear it."

    "Why don't you come to help." Maoqiu laughed.

    Yu Shanshan's live broadcast room is quite special, unlike the live broadcast rooms of several other guests, the staff try to reduce the sense of presence as much as possible.

    And the voice-overs of the staff on Shanshan's side can also be included in the live broadcast room, otherwise the live broadcast room is no different from a silent movie.

    There is no way, she is generally quiet, and she has only talked a little more in the past two days.

    The audience was also very interested in the behind-the-scenes story, and when they heard that a new camera had arrived, [Oh, here’s a camera, our team has grown again. ]

    [The new cameraman's hand is so steady, the picture finally stopped shaking, it made me dizzy just now (I'm sorry Jiang pd hahahaha). ]

    [ Listening to their tone of voice, they feel very familiar, and they have a good relationship with each other. ]

    The lurking fans of other families are not happy: [Who is the connotation? We only quarrel when we have a good relationship, and we are polite when we have a bad relationship. ]

    Shanshan fans: [? Which lung tube did you poke? 】

    【The staff in the yyr live broadcast room quarreled yesterday, saying that they didn't light up her clothes properly. I laughed, Surviving on the island has to be exposed, and you are not the most beautiful...]

    ​​Yu Yanran's fans were angry: [What's so funny, who doesn't want to be exposed? ]

    [With all due respect, the staff here at 33 are craftsmen, commonly known as coolies, and there is no one on our ginger pd's side. ]

    [It all depends on your appearance. ]

    [No way, the little face is so crystal clear. 】

    Yu Yanran's fans grind their molars, they can't watch Yu Shanshan's live broadcast room, they get angry and have chest pains.     However, if

    I wanted to intercept Yu Shanshan’s black material, I had to read it. I watched it for several days, but I didn’t intercept the black material, but I was popularized a lot of traditional cultural knowledge.

I know I'm going to die laughing, the living Purdue sentient beings, Shan Shan.

    It is very convenient to adjust the focus with the hair ball, and the automatic focus is sometimes very convenient, but it cannot reach the accuracy of manual work. He is used to focusing by himself.

    The camera fell on the girl peeling bamboo branches.

    This kind of bone and skin appearance has really been taken care of. Shanshan's appearance is one in a million, and there are no dead ends in 360 degrees. It feels so cool not to pick an angle to shoot!

    My apprentice, Fairy, used to be reckless, and couldn't capture the 100% beauty of the characters.

    The crisp and tender bamboo groves are swaying in the sand, and the turquoise background is a scene that makes people forget their troubles for a while, which is truly moving.

    The girl exists between the sky and the scenery, with her eyes downcast, she is the third kind of charming color.

    [I always feel that if I change the camera, the mountains are more beautiful, how can I get fatter? ]

    [I think so too, my sister is even more immortal. 】

    【Shanshan's team is growing again! 】

    【Shanshan: Add a new labor. 】

    The bamboo branches that have been cut off are stacked together according to the length. The bamboo is soft and can be used as a rope to fix the bamboo stem.

    Several people cut bamboo branches, and she used a blade to skim bamboo slivers and weave a filter.

    If only the catheter is not enough, it will be blocked in half a day. There are floating leaves and other things in the stream, which can block the pipes when they flow into the bamboo poles, so a screen is needed to keep out the debris.

    After a while, a filter mesh was woven. Considering the wear and tear of soaking in water, she knits three more.

    [My God, it's so ingenious! ]

    [You can also weave baskets and lanterns. Anything can be made up! ]

    [It's so easy to say, I don't know how to make it up...] The

    men's carpentry work is in full swing. A few people worked together and used six pieces of bamboo to connect a long pipe.

    Fortunately, Shanshan's house is low-lying, and they spread bamboo all the way down.

    Near the yard of the original owner's house, there is a reservoir, and the last bamboo is finally led into the reservoir here.

    After the bamboo conduit was laid, Shanshan moved the first bamboo by the stream.

    The first bamboo "plopped" to connect to the stream, and the water flowed slowly down the inside of the bamboo trunk...

    Shan Shan wiped the dust from his forehead, followed the water flow, and checked and adjusted along the way.

    Along the way, there was almost no water leakage. She used a third bamboo pole to cover the part where the two bamboo trunks meet, just like the welded water pipes at home, which can effectively prevent water leakage.

    The rest of the people waited by the cistern, faintly worried that something would happen in the middle, whether the water would seep halfway through or not.

    After waiting for more than ten minutes, there was a faint sound of water crashing, and the first stream of clear water appeared, rushing into the reservoir.

    "Yeah! Haha."

    "Successful!" Several big men clapped their hands and hugged each other.

    The hair ball camera patted a few people, and then patted the water. A group of steady hands. A sense of pride welled up, and he couldn't help laughing.

    Several people worked for most of the day without drinking a sip of water.

    Just bend down and drink water with your hands. The clear spring in the mountain is very sweet. Because of the hard work I put in, the water tastes even sweeter!

    A faint smile bloomed on Shanshan's face.

    [Stunned by my sister's smile. ]

    [Hi everyone! ]

    [After the show, Jiang PD's team is all excellent craftsmen/dog heads. 】

    【Congratulations, there is "tap water" in the mountains, we are one step closer to a civilized life! 】

    It took a day to complete the aqueduct, and I no longer have to work hard to fetch water every day, worrying about the lack of water in the pond and other issues.

    Later facts proved that the next week will be sunny and rainy, and the water in the small pond will only be enough for the flock of chickens, ducks, geese and other animals to drink.

    If you want to do something with water, there is not enough water at all. You have to spend hours fetching water from the waterfall and walking the mountain road home.

    The water flows slowly into the reservoir, and the bottom of the reservoir that has not been used all year round is covered with dust and mud. The water from the first pass is used to clean the reservoir, and the waste water is used to water the vegetable garden.

    Shanshan turned his attention to the deserted vegetable garden. With water, the vegetable garden can be planted.

    The program team provided vegetables to the guests before, and she asked Jiang PD if he could give her some more.

    Jiang PD nodded, "Vegetables are all right." Satisfied unconditionally!

    "Thank you Jiang PD." Shan Shan's eyes were shining.

    Jiang PD stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Shanshan's head, and smiled, "There's no need to say so many polite words."

    Shanshan was very grateful to Jiang PD, if other PDs were around, she wouldn't let her do whatever she wanted , Jiang PD gave her enough freedom and trust.

    Take the renovation of a house as an example, who dares to let artists build a house on the wall. Such trust is rare.

    【Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jiang PD has finally made his mark. When he met Shanshan, an artist who loves traditional culture and is willing to pass it on with his hands, Jiang PD is like Shanshan's mother. The two complement each other. ]

    [Shanshan's live broadcast room, everyone is the protagonist. ]

    [Yes, we are all the protagonists in our lives. Live every day well, without disease and disaster, and have one or two friends, I am really grateful. 】

    After three o'clock in the afternoon, it's past the time for lunch. Everyone hasn't left yet.

    Shanshan and the staff said, "You have worked hard today, and there is not enough food for lunch. I will treat you to dinner tomorrow. Hurry up and change shifts to eat."

    When everyone saw that it was three o'clock, they even forgot to be hungry. So I changed shifts to eat.

    After the group had left, only one or two people filmed her while eating sandwiches.

    She had just used the small knife she used to skim bamboo strips on the mountain, but she forgot to bring it back, so she turned back to get the small knife. I don't have many tools at hand now, so I can't lose any of them.

    After searching for a while, luckily found it. This morning I didn't stop for a moment, climbing up and down, my legs were a little sore, Shanshan found a tree stump to sit and rest.

    Take off the hat and use it as a fan.

    The woods in the afternoon are quiet, with occasional winds blowing by. The wind in the mountains is not as salty and wet as the sea breeze, but the fragrance of leaves and flowers.

    After sitting for a few minutes, I suddenly heard something rushing over, and then bumped into a nearby tree stump with a loud bang.

    Then he stretched out his legs and fell down with a plop.

    It's a gray rabbit.

    [I'm startled, the real version is waiting for a rabbit? 】

    Yu Shanshan picked up its ears, checked its life, and it died.

    I've been eating fish all the time, I haven't eaten animal meat for a long time, I can roast rabbit meat for dinner!

    [Hahahaha, a thousand cooking methods flashed through my mind. 】

    Suddenly, someone ran over from the woods, it was Cui Zhexi who was blushing.

    Cui Zhexi was out of breath, unable to hide his grievance, "I chased him for two hours."

    Crossing the sea and forest, two full hours! However, the rabbit fell into Yu Shanshan's arms!

    Cui Zhexi looked at the fat rabbit with grief, and his heart ached beyond measure. Flat mouth, want to cry.

    [I want to laugh when I see Cui Zhexi now, his face is full of unlucky men. 】

    【Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, the annual variety show parkour man, he ran the whole variety show. 】

    【Rabbit: It was my misfortune to meet you. ]

    [Moral degeneration, a generation of traffic has fallen to this point. ]

    [czx, the man who grows up to my point of laughter. 】

    The fans in Cui Zhexi's live broadcast room have been shocked to the point of losing confidence, and perfunctoryly said: 【Brother, be strong. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 215 57
not my story, offline reading purposes only Synopsis In the second year of the apocalypse, Du Yue died alone, killed by apathy and exposure to extrem...
3.4K 53 28
[Non-traditional unlimited streaming] [The male and female protagonists have thick cheating fingers! Very rough! ] [Full text is free, Buddhist updat...
106K 1.5K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...
105K 2K 50
Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival. As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she...