I became famous by inheriting...

Par Xiaoshuo_

Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highl... Plus

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 3

2.8K 55 0
Par Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 3 Should We Steam or Braise at Noon?

    Yu Shanshan woke up naturally after falling asleep, and there was only a ray of light in the cellar.

    There was a concrete step extending up against the wall of the cellar. She groped her way up the concrete step and pushed away the wooden planks of the cellar. Take a deep breath of the morning air.

    The mechanical watch on the left hand showed that it was 8:24 am.

    After checking the time clearly, I turned back down again, folded three quilts, pumped and compressed them, and stuffed them into my backpack.

    Three backpacks were lined up in the cellar.

    She had a backpack herself, but she picked up a green backpack nearby last night, and PD Jiang gave it back to her yesterday.

    The backpack I picked up was dark green, and there was nothing in it except a quilt. It may have been lost by other guests.

    In her own red backpack, in addition to the quilt, there is also a toothbrush, a toothpaste, an iron water bottle with a lid, a towel, and a change of clothes.

    She opened the water bottle, there was not a drop of water in it, and the bottle was very heavy. She turned the bottle over and it was a simple water purification device bottle. The bottle cap is the size of a fist and can be used to brush your teeth later.

    There is also a black tool bag in the backpack, unzip it, and inside it is a flashlight, a compass, a saber, flint and steel, and a round mirror the size of a palm.

    That's enough.

    By the way, she still doesn't know what she looks like.

    Open the cover of the mirror, and there is a small wooden comb inside.

    She was a little nervous, swallowed, and then pulled out her messy bangs, and put the mirror on her face.

    The small camera in the live broadcast also focused on her face.

    First, the nose and mouth came into the mirror, and Yu Shanshan turned his face sideways. The nose was delicate and tall just right, and the petal lips were plump, a little pale and peeling.

    The mandibular angle is dignified and elegant, the lower half of the face looks classical and elegant, the mirror is moved to the upper half of the face, the eyes are the kind of larger almond eyes, the eyelashes are naturally upturned, the eyebrows are exquisite and three-dimensional, and the pupil color is lighter, which seems to be richer The brown color adds an exotic style.

    [I don't know if it's an illusion, but I always feel that Shanshan suddenly looks better...]

    [The temperament has changed, probably after a life and death, I'm bearish. In the past, I always thought Yu Shanshan was timid. If I were so good-looking, I would be able to wake up laughing in the middle of the night. ]

    [Sister without makeup can fight, that xyr without makeup is much worse. ]

    [The face is so thick and dirty, can you see it? ]

    [Xyr fans came to scold the street, why can't they accept the reality. 】

    She rubbed her eyes to remove the eye secretions. She looks very similar to her original appearance, and she is quite satisfied.

    I haven't washed my face for two days, my face is dirty and my skin is dry and dehydrated. I haven't used any skin care products in the past week, it doesn't matter, she can make skin care products.

    Pull out the small black backpack in the big bag, stuff toothbrush and toothpaste, water bottle and towel into it, and carry it on your back.

    Then I picked and picked in the yard, and found a wooden bucket, which still had some rainwater from yesterday, which must be good, so I went out to find the water source.

    After the original body left the group, it has not been able to find a water source for two days. I survived for two days on a jug of water I brought from camp.

    The variety show was broadcast for a week, and the guests were not provided with daily water. The other guests found the water source, and two boys were in charge of watering it, so Yu Shanshan never knew the exact location of the fresh water.

    After going out, there were two camera brothers waiting for her at the door, as well as Jiang pd.

    Jiang PD smiled at her, "What are you going to do in the morning?"

    Yu Shanshan lifted the wooden barrel in his hand, "Go find a source of water."

    Jiang PD nodded. They came here after eating bread a few mornings, and they were a little worried about what Yu Shanshan had for breakfast. As for the water source, it is also a bit difficult to find.

    There used to be a well in the village, but because no one lived in it for decades, the well was dried up. The guests can only look for it in the mountains. If they know the way, they can find it by walking in the mountains for an hour. If they don’t know the way, it took other guests five hours to find it last time.

    Because it was found by actor Pei Ze, the process was not easy, and it was even on the hot search at the time. The fans were so touched, Rainbow farted to the sky.

    [I'm a little worried that I can't find a water source in Shanshan. ]

    [The water source is too difficult to find, they almost searched it that time. ]

    [Actually, it won't be long before you ask them. Yu Shanshan still couldn't hold back his face. 】

    【Bet on a bag of melon seeds, before tonight, Shanshan will definitely return to them. 】

    Facing the rising sun, Yu Shanshan walked out of the courtyard first, walked about 100 meters forward, and went to see the sea.

    The "home" is on a small cliff, five or six meters below is the surging sea. Waves of blue and white wash over the sea.

    She saw that there was a pier four or five hundred meters to the right, and a man was fishing with a deck chair. What a pleasure.

    She turned around and looked behind her. It was a mountain with lush green shadows. Ignoring the house in front of you, it is indeed a resort.

    Yu Shanshan walked into the woods. The small forest behind the house should be the economic forest planted by the owner himself. There are mostly olive trees, and there are a few wild tung trees. There are tung trees on the ground. Strong, heat-resistant, acid-resistant, anti-corrosion, anti-rust. ——①Tung

    oil has many uses, it can be used to make paint, and it can also be used to paint oil-paper umbrellas. There is no furniture at home, so today it can be used as a table.

    Yu Shanshan walked into the depths of the woods, stood there for a while, the sunlight penetrated through the dense forest, and cast spots of light on the girl's body, peaceful and beautiful.

    【33 Tie up my hair, I still look good. ]

    [It's like a jungle adventure. ]

    [It seems that there is no purpose to look for. I'm going to switch to the live broadcast room. On the other side, they are making breakfast. ]

    [The same breakfast every day, boiled wild vegetable leaves, my face turns green looking at it. At least 33 is still like a survival in the wild. 】

    Several staff members followed her, not knowing what she was going to do.

    Soon, they knew that a group of ducks appeared not far ahead, two big ducks brought five or six little ducks.

    Yu Shanshan followed behind a group of ducks, and burrowed into a hole formed by a bamboo forest.

    Passing through the bamboo hole, there was suddenly a small pond. There were many poultry drinking water by the pond, but when they saw someone coming, they panicked.

    [? ? ? ? Good guy, here's fresh water! ]

    [Great luck! I thought I would find one day. I checked the time, it was less than half an hour. The last time Actor Pei took four hours to find water...]

    [It's just a novice's luck. ]

    [I'm afraid the upstairs is not a fan of actor Pei, the tone is sour. Why, the facts are in front of you, your movie star almost broke his arm after spending four hours, but it took 20 minutes for 33 to find him. 】

    The last time Pei Ze was looking for a water source, he rolled down the mountain, his clothes were scratched in several places, and only then did he find a small waterfall deep in the mountain. It is also very troublesome for them to store water every time, and it takes an hour and a half to walk back and forth.

    The water quality of the small pond is crystal clear, reflecting the girl's demure face, and there are many green algae floating at the bottom of the pond.

    I wanted to wash my face with water directly, but I was worried about parasites, so I filled a pot of water with a jug and went home with more than half a barrel of water.

    When passing through the woods again, I suddenly found a few chicken coops, took six eggs and put them in my backpack.

    If it's not enough, take four more and put them in Jiang PD's pocket. Unlike other people who have to carry things, Jiang PD doesn't need to carry extra things, and the eggs are not easy to break in her pocket.

    Jiang pd consciously opened his pockets and smiled. Breakfast seemed to be okay. A few follow-up cameras are also sincerely happy.

    [Aww, the first protein GET. ]

    [I also want to eat eggs, so I went downstairs to buy a tea egg. 】

    After the villagers on the small island left, the poultry made their homes everywhere.

    A few days ago, Xiao Xianrou chased a chicken all over the beach, but failed to catch it. Of course, the variety show Xiaoguo is very good. Unexpectedly, Shanshan discovered their base camp today.

    Back home, Yu Shanshan put down the bucket and lit firewood on a place similar to a stove.

    The original pot in the stove was broken, so Yu Shanshan set up a pair of iron tongs on the stove, and boiled a pot of water with an aluminum kettle.

    There was not enough firewood, Yu Shanshan was not polite, stepped on a broken chair, stuffed it into the stove door and burned it.

    After the water boiled, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, turned off the camera, and wiped my body. As soon as the warm towel was applied to her body, it was so dark that no one could be seen. She hadn't showered for about a week, and she could smell it herself.

    At this time, some scenery of the island was cut in Yu Shanshan's live broadcast room. The people in the live broadcast room also knew that she was washing.

    Twenty minutes later, Yu Shanshan washed up and came out. The whole person turned white, and the messy hair was combed well.

    There's not enough water, or she's going to wash her hair.

    She was done washing, and so were the two eggs boiling in the kettle.

    Two eggs for breakfast is enough, and two eggs are a luxury for them today.

    Her condition looks much better today than yesterday. Jiang pd is very curious, what is Yu Shanshan going to do at noon?

    Yu Shanshan replied without hesitation, "Repair the house."

    "Oh, that's it." Jiang pd thought that Yu Shanshan's house repair was a house plus a roof, but she was wrong.

    After breakfast, Yu Shanshan went to several houses and found two unbroken iron pots, a saw, and two rusty axes.

    The useful things in the village were basically scavenged by other guests, and the remaining daily necessities were either broken or superfluous.

    The other guests lived in the west of the village, and Yu Shanshan was in the east of the village, separated by five or six hundred meters.

    Almost ready, she began to boil tung oil.

    Burning tung oil basically does not require anyone to watch the fire, so she sharpened the axe, and then went to the back mountain to chop down two camphor trees that were as thick as bowls.

    Although chopping down the tree made her feel numb, and finally the tree fell down, she cut off the branches again.

    Then drag it back to the yard.

    It's the lunch break at noon, and the number of people in the live broadcast room is increasing, reaching more than 400 people.

    [Sister, this is a big deal. 】

    【Curious if the fruit in her pot is cooked and eaten? 】

    【That's boiled tung oil, I don't know what she's going to do. 】

    Big cameraman followed Yu Shanshan to the back mountain. Yu Shanshan picked and picked, and came back with a load of white stones.

    Jiang pd couldn't help asking, "Shanshan, what is this?"

    "Limestone, but the purity is not high." When

    she got home, the first pot of tung oil was almost ready, so she put it away. Start to boil the second pot of tung oil.

    Meanwhile, she went to the next door to burn limestone on the hearth.

    【Ah, I know this question! After the limestone removes the decomposed carbon dioxide, the resulting product with calcium oxide (CaO) as the main component is lime, also known as quicklime. --②]

    [But what does she want limestone for, to paint the walls? ]

    Everyone continued to look down with curiosity.

    Yu Shanshan went to bring another bucket of water home. The second pot of tung oil is ready. In the third pot, she found a bag of glutinous rice from the cellar. The glutinous rice had already been rotted by insects and could no longer be eaten.

    She skimmed off the sundries and started to boil glutinous rice juice.

    Later, a person dragged the pig trough in the pigsty to the yard to clean it up.

    While throwing the burnt limestone into the pig trough, he reminded the cameraman, "Stay away from the camera later, and be careful not to burn it." The

    cameraman stepped back obediently.

    After water was poured into the pig trough, the limestone began to boil, and white smoke billowed immediately.

    After waiting for about twenty minutes, Yu Shanshan added tung oil and glutinous rice juice in a certain proportion and stirred.

    【what is this? food? ]

    [Upstairs laughed at me, what year does it still eat Guanyin soil]

    Then, add some broken shells, these are the shells that the original body found on the beach in the past two days, for the sake of looking good.

    Almost in shape.

    Everyone saw that Yu Shanshan carried a small bucket of white mud and climbed up the wooden ladder.

    She really wants to repair the house...

    It turns out that the mud is used as cement.

    There are bricks in the village, but no cement.

    In the sun, the mud in the keg is shining brightly, it is a shining shell.

    [...Mom, I was shocked. ]

    [Shanshan is really building a house...] The number of people in the

    live broadcast room exceeded the three thousand mark.

    Jiang PD had no choice but to use the flying camera. While looking up at Yu Shanshan from below, he shouted like an old mother, "Shanshan pay attention to safety."

    They also found that Yu Shanshan used a baseline, and the bricks he built were not crooked, but assembly lines. as straight.

    [Hey, the old plasterer can't do this, right? ]

    [Who doesn't sigh, the mountains and mountains have hidden merits and fame. ]

    [No, how could she build a house? ? ]

    [This skillful technique is amazing. 】

    Yu Shanshan's infrastructure live broadcast attracted an old architect.

    Around lunchtime, the old architect wanted to reprimand his grandson, "Eat well, watch live broadcasts."

    Later, the old architect saw lime, tung oil, and glutinous rice juice...

    the father and grandson were fascinated by it, and the table The food was served cold several times.

    The grandfather asked his grandson to register an account, and posted a barrage [It looks like the glue of the ancient Great Wall, the real ratio has been lost for hundreds of years. Both "Da Ming Hui Dian" and "Phoenix Terrace Records" did not use glutinous rice juice, so I would venture to ask: Do I have to use glutinous rice juice, and how much should I use? 】

    Grandpa thought that if he sent a barrage, Yu Shanshan would answer him.

    After waiting for a long time and seeing no answer from Yu Shanshan, he could only ask his grandson, "When will she answer me?"

    "I don't know," the grandson took a bite of his meal, "At nine o'clock in the evening, the director will ask the host to choose some questions to answer."

    Grandpa decided Set the alarm clock at nine o'clock, and then hurried to the university for class.

    After Yu Shanshan finished building a wall, he felt a little hungry.

    She looked at the roof again, it was the simplest hard top, and it would not be a problem for one person to finish it before dark.

    Yu Shanshan clapped his hands and got down the wooden ladder.

    Jiang pd thought she was going to eat eggs again at noon, after all, Yu Shanshan was tired all morning, cutting trees and building walls.

    Unexpectedly, people were going to eat abalone for lunch!

    Yu Shanshan squatted on the rocks by the sea, carefully turned over the rocks, looking for abalones.

    [Other guests in this area looked for it a few days ago, and there is nothing else. ]

    [It seems that Yu Shanshan is going to be hungry at noon. ]

    [What is hungry, 33 at least has eggs to eat. ]

    [Damn it, I really found abalone. 】

    If only one was found, the fans of other guests would feel better. The problem is, they found five or six.

    [Probably because it just rained yesterday, the abalones came out. 】

    There are five or six small abalones piled up in Yu Shanshan's wooden barrel, and Jiang PD's saliva is almost coming out of his greed.

    Yu Shan didn't raise his head, and said, "Jiang pd, should we steam it or braise it in brown sauce at noon     ?

    "

only. ]

    [Hahahaha, my God, Jiang PD is elated jpg.]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

148K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
101K 1.9K 50
Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival. As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she...
31.1K 1.2K 21
Felix keeps trying to get a job because of his sister, He Pass the interview But because He is Omaga company don't accept Him but he got one company...