The Lost Princess ( Tuxedo Ma...

By Always_skase

Serena is Usagi's older twin sister who goes to the same school as her. She has higher grades than Usagi and... More

Act 1:Sailor Moon and Sailor Star
Act 2: Ami Minzuno / Sailor Mercury
Part 2 act 3: Rei- Sailor Mars
Info about Chika Tsukino
Act 4: Masquerade dance
Sailor Star
Act 5: Sailor Jupiter
Act 6: Tuxedo Mask and Suit Mask
Act 7: Mamoru and Kai Chiba- Tuxedo and Suit Mask
Act 8: Minako: Sailor V/ Venus
Act 9: Princess Serenity and Dutchess Serenity
Act 10: Moon
Part 2 of Moon: Star
A/n
Info
Act 11 - Reunion: Endymion
Act 12: Queen Metalia
Act 13: Final battle
Act 14: Conclusion and Commencement

Part 1 Act 3: Rei- Sailor Mars

1.3K 30 3
By Always_skase

Serena's dream:

A long hair girl with two bunny ear buns is running with a long white princess gown with a pink bow behind it. The long ribbon is floating.

"Endymion" she said, running to the man. They hugged until.

Alarm clock goes off.

Serena wakes up and looks at Luna and Usagi.

Luna is getting Serena's things ready while Usagi is sleeping.

Serena gets out of bed, grabs her clothes and Star broach and goes to the bathroom.

• • •

"Jadeite. You have failed twice" Said Queen Beryl.

"How are you gonna pay for that?"

Jadeite was bowing to her.

'' I'm very sorry." He said.

"The monsters you created are made of clay, that's why they're weak" he turned around and saw a man who was wearing something similar to him, but he had a long cloak on with a red jewel on there. He had long brown hair and brown eyes.

"Queen Beryl, leave it to me, one of our Four Kings, and the North America Commander, Nephrite" he said.

" I can gather more energy to our Great Ruler, and I will get the Legendary Silver Crystal and that princess " he smirked.

Jadeite looks at him in anger.

"But the Sailor Guardians will get in the way again, they will do anything for that princess goody good Moon."

Jadeite looks the other way to see another guy. He had long blonde hair that's tied in a low ponytail, he had the same white suit and his eyes were green.

"Zoisite "

"They might be after the Legendary Silver Crystal and that princess, we need to get our hands on the target, Sailor Moon" he said.

(No, Queen Beryl wants them to target Sailor Star)

Queen Beryl glares at the boys.

"Queen Beryl, where is the Legendary Silver Crystal and who's this princess we need to find."

"It's a source of all kinds of energy. They say it has immense power. The person who obtains it will be ruler of the whole world." She explained.

The boys look at her amazed.

"The job is to get rid of the enemies and capture the guardian who's the princess. She's the only one who can control the Legendary Silver Crystal."

• • •
A girl is around fire.

"It's coming " she said putting her hands together.

"Something terrible will happen"

"Rei-chan, let's hang out again tomorrow" said a little girl.

"Sure, get home safe, Mii-chan" said the talk girl.

At the bus stop.

Act 3 Rei-Sailor Mars

"Have you heard about the demon bus?"

"Yeah''

"You don't know? When you take the bus that passes Sendaizakaue at 6 pm, you will never return home"

Everyone is talking about some bus. Serena was listening and reading while Usagi was next to her, laying her head down.

Luna was sitting on Usagi's lap and told them.

"Girls love gossip" she said, Serena looks over at Luna and nodded.

"They sure do" she said.

Usagi wasn't paying any attention.

"Usa, wake up" said Serena, shaking Usagi.

"We have to meet Ami after school sleepyhead'' said Luna.

"I'm so sleepy'' Usagi whines.

"Usagi, you sleep longer than me, how can you still be tired?" Asked Serena.

"Let's meet at the arcade at 5:00" Luna said. Serena just signed.

"Arcade? OK" She said happily as she jumped up and made Luna fall, reaction quickly, Serena caught Luna and sat her on her lap.

Arcade.

Luna, Ami and Serena were all standing near a wall.

"I can't believe it, we're the Guardians of Justice?" Ami asked.

"You just discovered your power" Said Serena and Luna smiled.

*It's all new to you" they looked and saw Usagi playing the Sailor V game.

"Luna, what should we do next?" Ami asked.

"Protect our Princess and the Legendary Silver Crystal" she explained.

"Yay, I beat the level!" Usagi cheered. The trio looked at her with a giggle.

"The princess?"

"And the Legendary Silver Crystal?"

Ami and Serena look at each other.

• • •

"Do you have to go?" Usagi whines.

"Do you want to come with me?" She asked.

"You can see a beautiful girl around this time "

"Huh?" Usagi and Serena asked looking confused.

{XD the confused twins}

"I see her on the bus sometimes" Ami explained.

"What does she look like?" They both asked

"She's a student who attends at TA Girls Academy." Said Ami.

They all got on the bus. Ami let's them see and they both gasp. (Usagi was blushing)

She was a Japanese girl who had long Raven hair. She wore that TA Girls Academy that Ami was talking about and her eyes were light purple. ( I think)

Ami and Serena were both amiring her while Usagi had heart eyes like she did with Tuxedo Mask.

When the girl looked at Serena, she had a vision. She gasp, knowing there was something about Serena that she knows.

Rei's pov:
What was that?

Back to third person brought to you by Rei staring at Serena:

Usagi still has heart eyes.

"She's so pretty"

"She really is" Serena admired.

"Usagi, staring is rude, stop" said Ami, trying to get Usagi from getting in any trouble.

The girl sees her stop. She takes one more glance at Serena and gets off the bus.

"Wait, we're getting off here, to!" Said Usagi, dragging Serena off the bus.

"Usagi, did you get off here just to see her again?" Luna asked .

"She's so beautiful '" Usagi replied blushing.

"And I have nothing to do " she said.

"I thought we were going to be with Ami" said Serena.

"Sometimes, we change plans"

Just then Usagi was complaining again.

"Oh no, I lost her. It's your fault Luna" she whines.

"Why Luna? She probably walks fast" asked Serena.

"Well..... She probably went into this shrine" Said Luna.

"Really?" She asked. She runs in the shrine.

With the beautiful girl:

I sense a demonic atmosphere. Is it a ghost?

No one can bring trouble to this sacred shrine.

Not when I'm here.

Third person pov:

She hears someone walk in.

" Evil Spirit, be gone!" She yelled throwing a paper.

Usagi freezes as the paper hit her. Serena looks at her.

"Usagi, this is what you get for following someone home" she said, shaking her head.

"The girls from the bus?"

"Sorry about my sister, she wanted to meet you." Said Serena, the girl smile softly.

"You girls must be Usagi and Serena. I sense a demonic atmosphere and I thought it was Usagi-chan" she said to the twins.

"A demonic atmosphere? What's that?" Usagi asked.

"It's a Evil Spirit, right?" Serena said.

"Yes, yes it is " the girl replied.

She's a shrine maiden.

She lets the crows be on her wrist and speaks to them.

"Strange, Phobos and Deimos don't usually attack people" she said, looking at them.

They felt something too? There's something odd with that Serena girl. She's nice in her own ways, but that other girl looks friendly and to childish.

"Can I help you?" She asked, seeing people around.

"Meii is missing"

She gasps, remembering her going home that day.

What happened to Mii? Will they find her? Is there something up with Rei we don't know about? Will she find out what Serena is? Stay tuned for part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 1 21
Fifteen year old high school freshman Florence Dream Elysion has it all. Beauty, popularity, wealth, and talent. Born and raised in eighth continent...
8K 249 43
Usagi Tsukino/Serena Tsukino Luna Mamoru Chiba/Darien Shields Sailor Moon Tuxedo Kamen/Tuxedo Mask Ami Mizuno/Amy Mizuno Sailor Mercury Rei Hino/Raye...
13.4K 550 25
So this story is a whole different story from the original manga/anime. In this story Darien is still here, just that there is no tuxedo mask. He als...
308 7 7
A fanfic of sailor moon crystal as Usagi sister You will be Princess Serenity(you have a different prince intend of prince Endymion)and Usagi will be...