The Lost Princess ( Tuxedo Ma...

By Always_skase

Serena is Usagi's older twin sister who goes to the same school as her. She has higher grades than Usagi and... More

Act 2: Ami Minzuno / Sailor Mercury
Part 1 Act 3: Rei- Sailor Mars
Part 2 act 3: Rei- Sailor Mars
Info about Chika Tsukino
Act 4: Masquerade dance
Sailor Star
Act 5: Sailor Jupiter
Act 6: Tuxedo Mask and Suit Mask
Act 7: Mamoru and Kai Chiba- Tuxedo and Suit Mask
Act 8: Minako: Sailor V/ Venus
Act 9: Princess Serenity and Dutchess Serenity
Act 10: Moon
Part 2 of Moon: Star
A/n
Info
Act 11 - Reunion: Endymion
Act 12: Queen Metalia
Act 13: Final battle
Act 14: Conclusion and Commencement

Act 1:Sailor Moon and Sailor Star

3.9K 68 19
By Always_skase

In Serena's dream:

"Make sure you take care of Lady Serenity and Small Lady'' Said the women.

"We will" Said two cats.

Serena wakes up from her dream. She rolls over to see her twin sister, Usagi still sleep.

"Usa, time to wake up, we'll be late for school" Said Serena.

Narrator: The girl who has blonde hair. That's Serena Tuskino, she's a early person. The girl next to her is her twin sister, Usagi Tsukino, she's a klutz and a total crybaby. They are known as the Tsukino twins.

Back to the story:

Usagi is still Sleeping after Serena just shook her up. Her brother comes in.

"You need to get ready for school, let the baby sleep" Said Shingo.

Shingo is the youngest in the family. He's more nice to Serena than he is to Usagi.

She nods and goes to the bathroom. Serena starts putting on her school outfit with a blue bow on her top. She starts brushing her hair and putting it to pigtails like Bunny ears. She gets out the bathroom.

She goes downstairs for breakfast, seeing her mom making breakfast and her brother waiting on the table.

"Good morning mom" She greeted.

" Hi dear, has Usagi woken up yet?" She asked.

"Nope, we have a alarm clock for a reason." Serena replied.

"Why can't she be more like you?" Shingo asked. Serena shrugged.

Just then we heard noises.

"Shingo! Serena! Why didn't one of you guys wake me up, now we're late" Usagi yelled. Then she tripped on a step, which caused her to fall down the stairs.

"Owe" Usagi cried.

After Serena and Shingo ate their breakfast, they both got their lunchboxes and left the house, leaving Usagi behind.

"Thanks for breakfast and lunch, bye!" Usagi yelled as she left.

With Serena and Shingo.

"Sis, it's the cat" Said Shingo.

Serena picks up the cat and takes the bandage off it's forehead. It revealed a moon. Serena looks at it amazed.

Anyways, they walked to where they need to go and went separate directions.

"Serena, wait!" Usagi finally kept up with Serena after stepping on a cat and bumping into a person.

"Finally, you're going to be late" she said, walking in the building.

Her homeroom teacher excused Serena because she was walking her brother to school.

She was mad at Usagi for being late.

"Usagi Tsukino, you're late. Go outside, I need to talk to you " said the teacher.

Usagi stand outside the door, looking at the window.

"It's not my fault that I'm late. I just need a new alarm clock. I wish I was the princess from my dream, I wouldn't have to go to school anymore." She said. Usagi felt her stomach growling and she was about to eat.

Just then, her teacher came, Usagi hides her food behind her back.

"Usagi, what were you doing just now?" Asked the teacher.

"Uh nothing "

"With that attitude is the reason why you're failing. Why can't you be like your sister, Serena? I don't have problems with her, but I do with you. Just make sure your mom signs it for extra credit "

Usagi walks in the classroom, seeing Serena and the others talking. Usagi sits next to Serena while laying her head down. Serena looks at her.

"Sis, did you almost get caught eating in the hallway again? No other girls do that" Said Serena.

" I know... I couldn't help myself" Usagi replied.

"You need to stop being insecure with yourself" She said.

"That's easy for you to say. You're almost not like everyone else. They all have blue, pink, purple and other color hair. You are the only one in Tokyo who has white hair only when you show emotions. Why can't I do that? " Said Usagi. Naru walks over to them, along with Umino.

"Hey Usagi, what did you get on your Algebra test?" Asked Umino.

"30" was all she said.

"Usagi, what did you do after school yesterday?" Naru asked.

"Because I'm her sister somehow, She's been sleeping while I was studying with Umino, I asked her if she wanted to join us, but she didn't. I'm surprised mom doesn't know about this" Serena explained.

"What did you get Serena?" Asked Umino.

"99% " Serena held her paper happy.

"You were so close to 100" Said Naru excited.

As class was about to start, Usagi fell asleep peacefully.

After class, the twins were talking to their friends.

"Have you heard about the jewelry robbery?" Asked Umino.

"Why would someone want to rob the jewelry store?" A girl asked.

" Something special they might want. They couldn't get it because they were defeated by Sailor V." Said Serena, reading the news paper.

"Who's Sailor V?'' Usagi asked. Serena gave her a dramatic gasp.

"You don't know the legendary Sailor V? She's very cool. She's even helping the police investigate" Umino explained.

"Speaking of Jewelry store, doesn't your mom own one, Naru?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, she's doing a huge sell" Naru replied.

••••••••

The twins and the others went to the Jewelry store, to see what Naru was talking about.

"Hi mom'' Said Naru as we all walked in the store.

"Hi dear, welcome home'' her mom said.

Everyone gathers around the jewelry to get the necklace, rings, earrings, and more.

Serena didn't want anything, even though her grade was 99%.

Her and Usagi went outside. Usagi looks at her paper and throws it behind her, only to know that someone was behind the twins.

"Hey, don't throw trash bump head, what are you trying to do? Put bumps on my hair as well? And by the way, you need to study hard bump head." A guy asked.

They both turned around and saw a black hair boy wearing a tuxedo outfit.

"They're not bumps, they're buns! Can't you tell the difference?" Usagi yelled.

Serena gasped. Her and that boy looks at each other in the eyes. It was silent until Serena broke the awkwardness.

"Sorry about my sister, she's only mad because she thinks she deserved a better score." Said Serena. The guy smiled at her, not paying attention to Usagi.

"I'm Serena Tsukino, you already met my twin sister, Usagi Tsukino.

" The name is Mamoru." He replied.

"Now, we have to go" Said Serena, dragging Usagi home.

He smiled.

When the twins get home.

••••

" Mom, we're home" Said Usagi.

"I ran into Umino and he said you both got your test results today" she said.

Serena smiled while Usagi was nervous because she failed.

Serena gives her paper to her mom first and then Usagi did the same thing.

"Serena, congratulations. You can go now and as for you" their mom said, giving Usagi a glare for failing.

Upstairs with Serena.

" Homework first and then sleep. Usagi needs to learn sometimes." Said Serena.

Two hours later, she was knocked out sleep on her table.

"Princess Serena..... Princess Serena"

Serena wakes up gasping...

She sees the same cat from this morning.

"Oh hi there" Serena greeted.

"Hi, my name is Luna. You are the chosen Sailor Guardian, Along with your sister, Usagi." She said.

Serena starts to freak out, which causes her hair to turn white . Luna looks at her amazed.

"You are the chosen one...."

"Huh?" She questioned.

"Take this broach and repeat after me. Star Prism power Make Up" Said Luna, throwing a broach at Serena.

Serena nods as she puts on the broach.

" Star Prism Power Make Up" she repeated.

Serena looks down at her outfit.

"My hair..... Is all white" Said Serena.

"You are her" Said Luna.

Usagi looks at her sister amazed.

"You two need to follow me, a robbery at the Jewelry Store." Said Luna, as the girls followed her.

••••••••••••••
At the store.

Naru is all tied up while the villain is just looking for the Silver Crystal.

"Stop right there!" Said the girls.

" Who the hell are you?" The villain asked.

"W-who are we?" Usagi froze. The twins look at the moon and Star.

" I am the pretty Guardian who fights for love and for justice. I am Sailor Moon. And for the name of the moon, I'll punish you" Said Sailor Moon.

" And I am the pretty Guardian who fights for love and for compassion. I am Sailor Star, and for the name of the Star, I'll punish you with the light" Said Sailor Star.

"You two won't fool me" Said the villain. She calls the people who were brainwashed and she demanded them to attack the girls.

"What's going on?" Sailor Moon asked.

"Attack them"

Sailor Star was fighting them. She used the moves from the Sailor V game.

With Sailor Moon, she's running away from the people.

" Sailor Moon, what are you doing? You're supposed to fight them, not run like a scared person" Said Sailor Star.

"Kick the monster's butt" said Luna.

" I can't do this! What did me and Serena get ourselves into" She cried.

The waves start making a echo and starts breaking the glass to pieces.

"Sailor Moon, don't cry. It's your time to finish her now" a voice said.

"Sailor Star, say "star sparkles" " said Luna.

A mysterious wand that's a star shape comes out of nowhere. She uses it.

"Star Sparkles"

It makes the villain blind. She can't see.

"Sailor Moon, use your tiara. throw it and Shout moon tiara boomerang.'' said Luna.

"Moon tiara boomerang." She said, throwing her tiara and making the villain disappear.

"You did it, Sailor Moon and Sailor Star." Said Luna proudly.

Sailor Star was sure that someone was watching them.

A guy runs after seeing them fight and Usagi and Serena follow.

"You did a great job today, Sailor Star and Sailor Moon, you can call me, Tuxedo Mask " the guy said. Sailor Star looks at Sailor Moon, who was the heart eyes.

••••••

"Naru, are you sure?" A girl asked.

"No, really, two guardians came to save me. They were twins.

Serena's pov: it was real...all of it was. What's next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 94 12
"If you're Eve, then I'm Adam" Star-crossed lovers meet again, after billions of years [mamoru chiba/tuxedo mask x sailorsun!oc]
1K 26 8
Chibiusa has a little sister name Tsuki and Tsuki is going n love with Perle Competed
2K 26 20
this story is about Sailor moon/usagi that doesn't know she has a long lost sister till her sister shows up, introduce herself to usagi and her frien...
308 7 7
A fanfic of sailor moon crystal as Usagi sister You will be Princess Serenity(you have a different prince intend of prince Endymion)and Usagi will be...