The Love I Feel.

By graygalaxyrealm

I got this idea from @/hugeiwasimp_ on Tiktok! Iwaizumi and Oikawa admit their love for each other. Ushijima... More

1 - After all that and some more.
2 - Next to nothing.
3 - "Love is Beautiful"
4 - On a Cloud Called 9!
5 - Waking Up.
7 - Heart Sinking. (Part 1)
8 - Heart Sinking. (Part 2)
9 - Feeling Wrong.
10 - Memories Aren't for the Faint of Heart.
11 - Clinging to a Dead One.
12 - Lay back and Painc. (Finale Chapter).

6 - Sweet Like Chocolate.

20 0 0
By graygalaxyrealm

~ Thursday, Tendou's Chocolate Shop, 14:17 (2:17 pm). ~

"Have a great day!" Tendou gave a brown bag to a woman and the woman gave it to her daughter.

"Yaaaay!!!" The daughter was happy since she just got some of them best chocolate in Japan.

Tendou smiled and watched the woman an
l ld her daughter walk out and he saw Iwaizumi walk in.

"Oh, hi Iwaizumi." Tendou said as he saw Iwaizumi walking towards him. He got out from behind the counter and he stood there, waiting for Iwaizumi.

"What brings you here super early? You were here only a few months ago." Tendou's head titled to the side in confusion.

"I need to talk to you." Iwaizumi grabbed Tendou's wrist and started pulling him to the entrance door.

"Woah! Hey!" Tendou pulled out of Iwaizumi's grip. "I'm still working." Tendou put his hands on his hips.

"Oh right." Iwaizumi sighed. "I'm sorry, I just..." Iwaizumi looked away from Tendou, his cheeks getting red, "I need to talk to you."

"About what?" Tendou asked, a bit annoyed.

"I wanna talk in private." Iwaizumi said quietly.

"Why would you need to talk to me privately? What is going on?" Tendou crossed his arms across his chest.

"It's hard to explain." Iwaizumi got closer to Tendou.

"Hard to explain? What did you, like, get arrested and don't want Oikawa to find out?" Tendou chuckled.

"Worse than that." Iwaizumi hung his head.

"Are you dating Oikawa?" Tendou stepped closer to Iwaizumi.

"Yeah." Iwaizumi scratched the back of his neck.

"Did you..cheat on him or something?" Tendou looked at Iwaizumi.

"No, I didn't..but." Iwaizumi looked at Tendou.

"But? How is there a but? It's either you did or you didn't, Iwaizumi." Tendou was kinda annoyed.

"I had dreams..." Iwaizumi's words trailed off.

"Dreams? About who?" Tendou raised an eyebrow.

"You." Iwaizumi spat out. Then he covered his mouth with his hands surprised at what he just said.

"Excuse me?" Tendou's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Uh.." Iwaizumu looked away from Tendou's surprised face.

"What..kind of dreams were they?" Tendou asked, kinda knowing the answer already.

"C'mon Tendou." Iwaizumi scoffed. "You know what kind of dreams they would be if I'm acting like this and if Oikawa was..mad at me." Iwaizumi sighed.

"So they were those..kinds of dreams? Why the hell are you thinking of that?!" Tendou threw his hands and arms up in the air out of confusion and annoyance.

"I don't know! If I did I would have already solved the problem." Iwaizumi ran his hand through his hair.

Tendou frowned. "Do you like me or something?" Tendou said somewhat quietly.

Iwaizumi looked at Tendou then blushed. "I don't know, but..if I'm thinking of you like this then maybe?" Iwaizumi cringed at the word "maybe".

"Well, unfortunately for you, I don't like you." Tendou sighed. "And I have a boyfriend." Tendou smiled at the thought of Ushijima.

"Really?" Iwaizumi's eyebrow raised.

"Mhmm." Tendou leaned on one of the tables. "Ushijima." Tendou smiled.

"Ushijima?" Iwaizumi chuckled. "He likes you?" Iwaizumi asked, in general curiosity.

"He says he does, so I would hope so." Tendou played with his fingers.

"I'm surprised." Iwaizumu sat down at the table Tendou was leaning on.

"Pfft, why?" Tendou asked.

"I thought he liked Oikawa, I mean he always wanted to be around Oikawa at our games." Iwaizumi chuckled.

Tendou's pupils dilated a bit. He looked down and pondered what Iwaizumi said.

"That doesn't mean he likes Oikawa now," Iwaizumi smiled up at Tendou, "but Ushijima doesn't seem like the type to let go." Iwaizumi leaned back in his chair.

Tendou thought about it more. His eyes grew huge when he put more pieces together.

"Does..does Oikawa.." Tendou looked at Iwaizumi.

"No definitely not." Iwaizumi shook his head. "He never speaks good of him at all. He only agreed to be friends with him because I wanted to leave the past behind us." Iwaizumi smiled.

Tendou looked at Iwaizumi and his was getting annoyed again. He stopped leaning on the table and he got back behind the counter.

"Hey." Iwaizumi tried to grab Tendou but failed. He sighed then took a breath.

"Is there any chocolate you want?" Tendou asked, not even looking at Iwaizumi.

"Tendou." Iwaizumi looked at Tendou with a little bit of guilt in his eyes.

"If you don't want chocolate or any candy, please leave, sir." Tendou turned his back towards Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi looked at Tendou and his mouth flattened. "Are you going to ignore me now?" Iwaizumi placed one hand on the glass counter and he leaned into the glass a bit.

"Do you need candy or chocolate, sir?" Tendou said, not evening looking at Iwaizumi.

"I.." Iwaizumi thought for a second. "Yes! Yes I do." Iwaizumi smiled. He had a plan.

Tendou turned around, annoyed, he looked at Iwaizumi and sighed. "What do you want?" He put on his 'customer service' voice.

"What is your favorite chocolate?" Iwaizumi leaned on the glass and he got closer to Tendou.

"Seriously?" Tendou raised a brow, knowing what Iwaizumi was planning.

"Do you get to eat any of this? Ever?" Iwaizumi questioned Tendou.

Tendou looked at Iwaizumi. "No." Tendou said while gritting his teeth.

"Then I'll buy you something so you can eat it." Iwaizumi smiled. "I'm doing this as a friend." Iwaizumi pulled away from being close to Tendou. "So what is your favorite chocolate or candy?" Iwaizumi smiled.

Tendou sighed. He looked at the selection of chocolate and candy in front of him. "Caramel chocolate." Tendou looked at all the caramel chocolate they had.

Iwaizumi smiled, his cheeks blushed. His mind was yelling at him, he's flirting with Tendou! But his intentions are not to get with him, he just wants to talk to Tendou.

Tendou pulled out the caramel chocolate he wanted and he looked at Iwaizumi. "700 Yen." Tendou's lips were flat and his eyes were filled with fire.

Iwaizumi nodded. He gave the money and then he took the bag of chocolates.

"I thought it was for me?" Tendou was still annoyed.

"I know." Iwaizumi smiled. "They are." Iwaizumi extended his arm out to give Tendou the chocolate over the counter. "Here, caramel chocolate. The cashier said it was his favorite, so maybe it will be yours." Iwaizumi chuckled.

"You are an idiot." Tendou grabbed the chocolate from Iwaizumi's hand aggressively. "Now leave." Tendou turned around and started walking towards the back so he can put the chocolate away.

"Wait." Iwaizumi's voice rung in Tendou's ear a bit.

"What now?" Tendou looked at Iwaizumi and he was super annoyed now.

"Tell Ushijima to call me." Iwaizumi smiled.

"You can text him yourself." Tendou scoffed.

"Yeah but he will actually do it if you ask him to." Iwaizumi smirked.

"Fine." Tendou rolled his eyes. "Now leave." Tendou 'shooed' Iwaizumi with his hand and he walked into the back of the chocolate stop.

Iwaizumi bit his lips and then smiled. "I'm an asshole." Iwaizumi looked down at the ground and sighed to himself. He walked out the shop and he drove home.

~~~

Once Iwaizumi got home, Ushijima called him.

"Hey Ushijima!" Iwaizumi smiled.

"Why did you tell Tendou to tell me to call you?" Ushijima's voice was as monotone as it could be.

"I need to discuss something with you." Iwaizumi sighed. "Can we get lunch and I'll tell you what I need to say." Iwaizumi half smiled.

There was silence on the other side of the phone.

"Ushijima?" Iwaizumi spoke closer to the phone.

"Sure." Ushijima's voice was calm. "Where and when?" Ushijima asked.

"Well where, Mimi's Food, and when..now." Iwaizumi smiled.

There was silence again.

"Okay. See you, Hajime Iwaizumi." Ushijima spoke.

"You can just call me Iwaiz-" Ushijima hung up on Iwaizumi and Iwaizumi clicked his tongue. "Jeez." Iwaizumi put his phone in his pocket and walked back out to his car.

~~~

~ Thursday, Mimi's Food, 14:58 (2:58 pm.) ~

Iwaizumi was sitting across from Ushijima. He took a sip of water and he coughed.

"What do you need, Hajime Iwaizumi." Ushijima took a sip of water too.

"Just call me Iwaizumi." Iwaizumi sighed.

"Everyone calls you that." Ushijima said very sternly.

"Then call me Hajime, I don't care, just stop calling me my full name. It's weird." Iwaizumi moved in his seat to be more comfortable.

Ushijima stared blankly at Iwaizumi and then he nodded. "I will call you Hajime then." Ushijima sat up in his chair.

"Why are you so..formal?" Iwaizumi leaned on the table.

"Formal?" Ushijima's voice was a bit softer.

"You're super monotoned and just," Iwaizumi looked out the window, "emotionless or something." Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima.

Ushijima looked out the window. "Just how I was raised I guess. But I do have emotions." Ushijima looked at Iwaizumi.

"I know that." Iwaizumi played with his fingers. "You just don't show them well."

"Maybe not with you, Hajime." Ushijima slightly smiled.

"What?" Iwaizumi looked up at Ushijima.

"We're not super close and I find it hard to express how I feel to others who I'm not close with." Ushijima took a sip of water.

Iwaizumi clicked his tongue. "Then how do you explain you dating Tendou." Iwaizumi said out loud by accident.

"What?" Ushijima's voice had some nervousness behind it.

"Shit." Iwaizumi whispered under his breath. "I didn't mean to start it off like that." Iwaizumi rubbed his chin. "I'm sorry." Iwaizumi hung his head.

"How did you know I was dating him?" Ushijima wrapped his hands around his water glass.

"He told me." Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima again.

Ushijima's eyes darkened a bit.

"I was surprised, honestly." Iwaizumi leaned back in his chair and he didn't look at Ushijima. "Thought you liked Oikawa." Iwaizumi looked directly at Ushijima.

Ushijima's eyes widened. He looked away from Iwaizumi's gaze and he coughed.

"So you do like him?" Iwaizumi chuckled. He thought he would be more jealous but it's calming him to know that him and Ushijima are kind of in the same boat.

Ushijima took a sip of water and choked on it a bit. Iwaizumi laughed and he took a sip of water too.

"How.." Ushijima took a breath to regain his senses. "How did you know?" Ushijima leaned closer to Iwaizumi.

"It was pretty obvious in high school, but I didn't know if you still liked him." Iwaizumi sighed. "But when I told Tendou about what I thought he completely changed in attitude." Iwaizumi frowned.

Ushijima hung his head. He ran his hand through his hair and he looked back at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi stared at Ushijima then looked away. "I've been having..dreams about Tendou. Dreams where he is my boyfriend." Iwaizumi gripped his water cup. "Even though I'm already dating Oikawa." Iwaizumi sighed.

Ushijima's eyes widened once more. His mouth was open a bit in surprise. "Tendou?" Ushijima could only utter that.

"Yeah." Iwaizumi was looking out the window. "I don't know if this means I like him. But it definitely means something." Iwaizumi chuckled.

Ushijima's eyes relaxed a bit. "That makes me feel..a little better for some reason." Ushijima blinked.

"Weird, isn't it?" Iwaizumi leaned back on the table. "We're dreaming about each other's boyfriend's and that comforts us rather than make us mad." Iwaizumi chuckled. "We are horrible boyfriends." Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima.

Ushijima's eyes looked out the window. His head stayed facing towards Iwaizumi. "l had..one dream about you once." Ushijima smiled slightly.

Iwaizumi spat out his water. "WHAT?!" Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima dumbfounded while water dripped down his chin.

"It was only once. One year after graduation." Ushijima looked at Iwauzumi. "You have water dripping down your chin." Ushijima smiled.

Iwaizumi wiped away the water with his sleeve. He shook his head violently to get his mind back in a calm place.

The waiter came over after all that and she asked what the men what they wanted.

"Rice noodles with chicken, with a side of peppers." Ushijima stated. The waiter wrote it down.

Iwaizumi looked at the waiter and he looked at the menu. "I'll just get what he's getting, please." Iwaizumi smiled at the waiter.

"Okay! Would you want the couple special as well?" The waiter asked, not knowing they weren't a couple.

Ushijima and Iwaizumi looked at each other and then they looked at the waiter.

The waiter looked at them and waited for their answer.

Iwaizumi cleared his throat and he was about to speak when Ushijima spoke first. "Yes." Ushijima smiled softly.

Iwaizumi's head turned quickly towards Ushijima.

The waiter smiled. "Any drink or just a refill for the waters?" The waiter bounced on her feet.

"Wine." Ushijima was still looking at the waiter.

Iwaizumi was still looking at Ushijima.

The waiter looked at Iwaizumi, "Do you want anything else to drink, sir?" The waiter leaned a bit towards Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi kept his eyes on Ushijima. "Wine as well, please." Iwaizumi finally looked at the waiter. "And give us two bottles as well." Iwaizumi looked back Ushijima.

The waiter wrote down the order and she walked away.

Ushijima smiled towards Iwaizumi. "That was rude, Hajime." Ushijima's smile flattened.

"Uhm, excuse me?" Iwaizumi's face was in disgust. "You got us the 'couple special' when we are not a couple." Iwaizumi sat up a bit to get closer to Ushijima. "And what I did was rude?" Iwaizumi looked directly in Ushijima's eyes.

"You're close." Ushijima spoke calmly.

Iwaizumi stayed where he was.

"Aren't we a couple? We're two people, that's a couple of people." Ushijima smirked.

Iwaizumi scoffed. "You know that's not what she meant." Iwaizumi sat back down.

"What do you expect? This is Mimi's Food known for asking guys if they are a couple because 'Mimi' has a thing for men dating each other." Ushijima chuckled. "Why do you think no guys come here with their friends? They only come here with girlfriends or by themselves." Ushijima took a sip of his water and then he smiled. "I didn't mean it that way anyways."

Iwaizumi's eyes were filled with fire. "You-" Iwaizumi pointed at Ushijima.

"Me?" Ushijima crossed his arms and he raised a brow.

"Ughhff." Iwaizumi hung his head and shook his hand in a fist.

Ushijima chuckled again. "I'm only saying the truth, Hajime." Ushijima scoot his chair closer to the table.

"No wonder Oikawa doesn't like you." Iwaizumi leaned back in his chair.

Ushjima sighed. "You're not in a good boat either, Tendou doesn't like you either. He finds you rather annoying." Ushijima played with his watch.

"Yeah I know." Iwaizumi frowned. "Whatever." Iwaizumi sighed. "You flirting with me is weird." Iwaizumi scoffed.

"I flirted with you?" Ushijima asked, even though he knows he did.

"Yeah." Iwaizumi didn't looked at Ushijima.

"You're the one who got close to me. I just wanted more food that might be cheaper." Ushijima played with his watch again.

Iwaizumi thought about what Ushijima just said. "You weren't?" Iwaizumi sat up and looked at Ushijima.

Ushijima shrugged. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

After a few seconds Ushijima spoke. "I did." Ushijima smiled.

Iwaizumi's eyes widened for a few seconds but then he calmed down. His face blushed a bit. "Idiot." Iwaizumi said under his breath.

Ushijima heard and he smirked. "Is it wrong to flirt with you?" Ushijima leaned on the table and he folded his hands on the table.

Iwaizumi kept his face away from Ushijima's gaze.

"You have a boyfriend." Iwaizumi said somewhat quietly.

"So do you." Ushijima replied softly.

Iwaizumi clicked his tongue, since Ushijima was right.

"Oikawa knows about you dreaming about Tendou and you told Tendou that you think I like Oikawa and he was definitely hostile to me." Ushijima frowned. "So I don't think we'll have them for long." Ushijima smiled in pain.

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima and then he frowned as well.

"I'm not gonna get with you if me and Oikawa broke up." Iwaizumi fiddled with his fingers.

"I'm not asking you to." Ushijima smiled softly. "But I've have dreams about Oikawa and Tendou, and a dream about you." Ushijima chuckled sadly. "That's three men I like." Ushijima stated softly.

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima and he smiled. "You wanna date all of us?" Iwaizumi chuckled.

"If it were possible, then yes." Ushijima smiled back at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi rolled his head to release some stress from his neck. "Technically you could. Poly couples are a thing. It's just a fact that if Tendou and Oikawa wanna date the both of us." Iwaizumi took a sip of water.

"Does that mean you would date me?"
Ushijima leaned towards Iwaizumi.

"What?" Iwaizumi's pupils dilated.

"I want to date Tendou, Oikawa, and you all at the same time. But you said it could happen if Oikawa and Tendou wanted to date both of us. So does that mean you would date me?" Ushijima got super close to Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi shifted around in his seat and he looked away from Ushjima. "Maybe." Iwaizumi pushed Ushjima back into his seat.

Ushijima sat down and smiled. "Good to know." Ushijima stated.

Iwaizumi blushed and he hid his face from Ushijima.

~~~

The food arrived about 10 minutes later and the men started eating.

Iwaizumi slurped up his noodles and then took a sip of wine.

Ushijima smirked at Iwaizumi. "You're hungry, Hajime?" Ushijima took some noodles out of his bowl with his chopsticks.

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima for a brief second before stuffing his face against. "Shush." Iwaizumi said with his mouth full.

"I'll listen to your demands when you can sallow all your food." Ushijima took a sip of his wine.

Iwaizumi sallowed his food and he made an "ahh" sound. Opening his mouth to show he sallowed all his food.

"I didn't need to see your open mouth." Ushijima shook his head slightly.

Iwaizumi chuckled. "Now can I tell you to shush?" Iwaizumi took a big sip of wine.

Ushijima looked at Iwaizumi, while he was chewing on noodles. He nodded his head and smiled.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and he continued eating.

~~~

After about 15 minutes both the men were done with their noodles and everything else. They drank a whole bottle of wine collectively and they were somewhat hammered.

"I should not have drove here." Iwaizumi rested his head on his hands.

Ushijima smiled, "We can get a ride together."

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima and shook his head, "How will I get my car out of here?" Iwaizumi huffed.

Ushijima thought about. "You could always come pick it up later, when you're not drunk." Ushijima leaned a little bit on the table.

Iwaizumi chuckled, "That's true." Iwaizumi leaned closer to Ushijima. "Do you just wanna ride with me?" Iwaizumi smiled at Ushijima.

Ushijima chuckled, "Maybe." Ushijima placed his hand on Iwaizumi's but then let go. "I don't plan on doing anything though." Ushijima waved over to the waiter to get the bill.

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima with bug eyes but then his eyes softened.

"Can we get the bill, please." Ushijima smiled at the waiter.

"Of course, give me one minute!" The waiter walked over to the counter and got their bill. She brought it back to Ushijima's and Iwaizumi's table. "Here you go sir."

Ushijima smiled and he took out his card. He gave it to the waiter.

Iwaizumi shook his head. "Let me pay." Iwaizumi smiled.

Ushijima shook his head and smirked. "Take my card before he fights me." Ushijima signaled to the waiter to leave and just take his money already.

The waiter left and Iwaizumi groaned. "You should have let me pay, Ushi!" Iwaizumi yelled.

Ushijima looked at Iwaizumi and blushed. Only Tendou has used that name before.

"This is my apology for flirting with you." Ushijima placed his hand close to Iwaizumi's. "I'll get us a ride to our homes and then you can pick up your car when you sober up." Ushijima sighed happily.

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima with disgust. "You suck, man." Iwaizumi massaged his temples.

Ushijima chuckled. The waiter came back with Ushijima's card and she bowed as a thank you.

Ushijima bowed back slightly and then he looked at Iwaizumi. He got them an Uber and he walked over to Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi was trying to focus on one of the Ushijima's he saw.

Iwaizumi is a light weight and Ushijima is not. So technically Ushijima could drive Iwaizumi home, but he just wants to be safe.

Ushijima grabbed under Iwaizumi arm and lifted Iwaizumi up.

"Ay, ay!" Iwaizumi yelled out.

Ushijima sighed and he apologized to staff.

"Let go of me, Ushi. I can walk myself." Iwaizumi pushed Ushijima off of him.

Ushijima scoffed. "Let me help." Ushijima geabbed Iwaizumi's hand.

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima with disgust. "I may have.." Iwaizumi paused to think. "..flirted with you a little bit before, but that does not give you the right to man handle me!" Iwaizumi threw Ushijima's hand out of his.

Ushijima sighed.

Iwaizumi started walking and he was stumbling. He almost tripped and Ushijima just watched. Iwaizumi held onto a table and he sighed.

"Don't laugh." Iwaizumi said somewhat quietly.

Ushijima rolled his eyes. He walked up to Iwaizumi and he locked his arm with Iwaizumi's.

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima and he frowned. "Don't use this against me, asshole." Iwaizumi huffed.

Ushijima smiled a bit. "I won't."

Ushijima guided Iwaizumi outside and they waited for their Uber.

The Uber got there about 5 minutes after and Ushijima helped Iwaizumi get in the car.

~~~

Ushijima helped Iwaizumi get in Iwaizumi's apartment. Iwaizumi flopped onto his couch and sighed.

Ushijima sighed as well and he looked at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima and he groaned.

"Oikawa would kill me." Iwaizumi put his hand over his eyes to block the light.

"Tendou is going to kill me." Ushijima scratched the back of his head.

Iwaizumi chuckled. "That would be funny." Iwaizumi rolled over to lay on his stomach.

Ushijima shook his head in disappointment. "Get some rest and sober up Hajime. I'll call you later to see how you feel." Ushijima rubbed Iwaizumi's back.

"That feels good." Iwaizumi smiled.

Ushijima looked at Iwaizumi. "Okay?" Ushijima stopped and started to walk out the apartment.

"Why'd you stop?" Iwaizumi whined.

Ushijima blushed a bit hearing Iwaizumi whine.

Ushijima sighed and he walked back to Iwaizumi and he rubbed his back again.

Iwaizumi let out a relieved sigh. "My back is so sore." Iwaizumi mumbled.

Ushijima felt Iwaizumi's back and agreed.

Iwaizumi squished his face more into the pillow and groaned again because of the soreness in his back.

Ushijima heard the groan but ignored it.

After about two minutes of Ushijima massaging Iwaizumi's back and shoulders, he stopped. He lifted his hands up to see if Iwaizumi would have a reaction. But Iwaizumi didn't say anything. Ushijima assumed Iwaizumi was asleep.

Ushijima walked to the door and opened it.

But, then, there stood Oikawa at the door.

"Ushijima?" Oikawa asked in a horrified tone.

Shit.

Ushijima's mind rung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YYAAAAAAYYY ANOTHER PART FINISHED AND WE ARE GETTING TO THE GOOOD PARTTTTTTT WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!

See you all in the next part! <333

- Mantis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 338 24
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด" โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
106K 3.9K 15
There's a void Oikawa Tooru needs to fill. It is slowly consuming him, slowly taking away his humanity, until he will be nothing but skin and dust no...
25K 559 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...
15.8K 825 15
"The small stars, hearts, and the occasional dicks that would cover Iwaizumi's stomach and chest made his day. Although he would never admit it he lo...