THOUGHTS

By ChubbyPororo

Thoughts (noun); "The product of mental activity; that which one thinks." There are a million thoughts runnin... More

Prologue
Author's Note
// o n e //
// t w o //
// t h r e e - part one //
// t h r e e - part two //
// f o u r //
Author's Note
// s i x //
// s e v e n //
// e i g h t //

// f i v e - u p d a t e d //

1K 25 2
By ChubbyPororo

Self-harm (noun);

"The practice of cutting or otherwise wounding oneself, usually when emotionally distressed."

That moment when everything doesn't seem right and you just feel so depressed. And that you can't help but do it anyway.

Why? That's the question. I can't seem to find the answers to it. Is it because it feels reassuring in some ways? I just can't help it. I have been repressing these urges for a few years and it's really hard.

It's like a bad habit that I can't curb. Why, just why.

I hate that I can't stop it. I hate that I can't control it. And I hate that I'm hurting those around me.

A friend recently told me that our bodies are just a tool but our souls are ours. She also told me that if I ever felt the urges, I could just write about the things that make me happy.

Things/People that make me happy:
Long and tight hugs.
A simple 'Hello'.
Seeing and making others smile.
Singing.
Mother Nature.
Those who stayed no matter what.

The list is still incomplete and I'm still figuring what makes me happy. Here's mine, what's yours?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 381 9
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ā¦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
20.6K 491 4
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...