𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬...

By gr4c3fu1

When Valerie's parents abandon her she has no other choice but to turn to her last guardian option... her eld... More

COMING SOON
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
A/N

VI

1.8K 18 107
By gr4c3fu1

~Chapter VI: Decorate w/ the Gang~
^^Words:1384^^
———————————————————
PREVIOUSLY..
"I think my parents leaving is worse than them dying."
"Yeah, but i don't like sad stuff"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got the gang to come and help us with moving everything in. and it looked perfect.

My room looked great already and i didnt even decorate either.

My room had sliding doors on my closet, but they were mirrors. They were amazing.

Pony walked in my room when we moved everything in,

"Wow, it looks great already" he said with his hands on his hips like a dad looking at a gun he likes while nodding.

"Just wait until i get decorations! I have the best layout for my room. You should have seen my old house in New York."

"What'd it look like?"

"Same layout as this, but i had so many pictures on my walls, and string lights everywhere. If im being honest, im terrified of the dark."

"Oh so you're a scaredy cat, hmm?"

"Ah shut up." i said jumping on my bed, grabbing a pillow and throwing it right at his face.

He stubbled back and picked the pillow up off the ground and walked towards me slowly.

"PONY NO IM SORRY" I said giggling

"To late!" he said and started hitting me with the pillow.

i scrunched up in a ball laughing snd screaming trying to not have another titty slip.

"Pony stop!" i said laughing and giggling

He stopped for a second. i uncurled from the ball i was in.

"mm, on second thought, Nah." and then he bombarded me again with the pillow.

"Oh my GOD Pony Stop!" i said trying to rip the pillow from his hands.

"Okay fine fine."

"Actually?" i said holding my pinky out for him to promise

"Actually."

i got up and fixed my hair a bit and walked out of the room with Pony following.

"Dal, can me and Pony go and get decorations for my room?"

"Why?" he said titling his head a bit

"So it'll look nice?? duh!" i said sticking my tongue out.

"Fine, Take johnny with yah."

"Okay! Lets go guys!" i said grabbing some money and putting it in my pocket and skipping out the door.

I was full of energy because... i dont really know actually. Im just a bubbly person.

Maybe it was because i was around people who actually want me there?

Who knows.

A blue mustang pulled up beside us and started wolf-whistling and told me to get in their car.

I flipped them off and kept walking. I was in between Johnny and Pony so they both were protecting me anyways.

"Awe, cmon baby! We'll have some fun!"

"I already said, I dont want to! Piss off already."

"Were better than those.. greaser trash!!"

Thats what really set me off honestly. I hated the way they threw that phrase around.

"Listen here you, douchebags. Once you learn how to talk and act decently to a lady let alone anyone. you keep that trap of yours shut, Alright?" i said scolding.

"Wow, feisty. Fine." And they sped off pretty fast

"Where'd ya learn that?" johnny said

"I lived in New York.. what do you expect?? Creeps Everywhere. Never safe anywhere, i swear man." i said shaking me head at last part.

We finally pulled up to the Record store. They had posters there too which is what i had came for.

This guy named David Bowie just Released his first album and i really liked it so i wanted to get one of him, and Elvis.

I wanted to get a Ronettes one too, as well as a Beatles one and Daughters of Eve.

When i walked in a girl behind the counter has her hair in a high ponytail with a red scrunchie. She had jet black hair with bangs and she had red star sunglasses on her head too.

She was sitting with her feet up reading a teen model magazine.

"Hey ya'll, vinyls 20% off and all posters are 50 cents."

"Cool! Thanks." i said walking over to the posters.

I looked through the rolls and looked at the labels. The first i found was Bowies! I got super excited and i took the rubber band off to look at it.

"Oh my gosh! Guys look!" and i held it up for them to see.

It was a neon Bowie poster and i Loved it.

"That'll look super cool under black light yknow." Johnny said

"Oh my god your right. Now i have to get one" i said smiling to him

"Meh, i like Elvis better." Pony said

"I'm getting an Elvis one Obviously! He's only the hottest actor and singer ever?!" i said rolling the poster back up and putting the rubber band on.

I looked some more and i found the BEST Elvis poster. He looked like he was taking a mug shot and it was gonna look perfect in my room so i stuffed it under my arm and kept looking.

Next was a Beatles one, it was just the album cover though. I found a Ronettes one too and a Daughters of Eve And a Billy Joel too, I was super excited!!

I felt bad, They were looking at Elvis records together and Pony was looking at one really hard.

"Yeah this one's my favorite, wish i could get it." I heard Pony say.

"I like this album more. This one's My favorite." Johnny said.

I snuck up behind them acting like i didn't hear them. I had gotten a bag to put the posters in.

"Oh! I was actually looking for these two!" i said and grabbing them out of their hands.

They frowned to eachother a bit.

Little did they know..

We went up to pay and the girl was popping her gum a lot.

She put all the stuff into bags and handed it to me.

"Thank you!" i said and skipped out of the store.

I was gonna give them the records once we got back to my house.

"I've got one more thing i've got to get, If that's ok?" i asked

"Yeah, that's alright" Pony said looking to johnny.

"Yeah, let's go." Johnny said

"Great!"

We got to the store i wanted and i got Fake vines and some String lights for my room.

Johnny suggested i get a black light for my Bowie poster, so i got one.

We paid and left pretty quick.

"See? Fast!" i said walking ahead of them.

I noticed they walked pretty slow. So, i said it.

"You guys walk so sllloooowww" i said dragging the word out slowly.

"We ain't got no rush, do we?" Pony said looking to Johnny

"Nah, are you in a rush?" Johnny questioned

"No, it's just how i walk. I guess everyone in New York walks fast." I looked around and noticed everyone walked slow

"Hmm, weird." i said slowing down.

We got home and i greeted the Gang that was already all sitting on our new couch watching on our Brand New TV.

I grabbed Johnny and Pony up with me to my room

I sat them down on my bed and they looked at eachother confused.

I set down my bags and i grabbed the 2 records and held them behind my back so they couldn't see them.

"Sooo, u actually got you guys presents without y'all noticing." i said smiling and bouncing on my heels a little

"What do ya mean? we were with you the whole time, even while ya paid?" Pony said confused.

I giggled a little and i brought the records to their faces.

"Oookkaayyy?" Johnny said confused.

"They're for you! Dummys.."

"Ohhh!" Pony said Smiling and grabbing the Record

"I heard ya guys talking and i felt bad i was only getting stuff for me so i wanted to get y'all something! I heard ya say those were your favorites sooo, i got em!"

"Gee, Thanks Valerie!" Pony said Getting up and giving me a hug.

"Yeah, Thanks Val" Johnny said and hugging me next.

It was around Dinner time so we headed down stairs by now and i asked Dally what we were gonna eat.

"I say we all just go to the dingo, I'm Starving man," He said and we all got up and filed into the cars.

(I love this song)

A/N: ughhh fillers fillers fillers, i promise it's gonna get good soon. Also here's her room :) it's my DR room too and i wanted to show it to y'all 🫶🏼 (i used Room Planner if u wanna see the App xx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 198 18
"in my head, we're dancing in the dark. in my head, we kiss under the stars, but we know that's not what we're doing, 'cause, baby, this ain't like t...
15.8K 125 44
A high school dropout who is only friends with a group of greasers. Her mother left her with her dad at age 6. Sage and her father left Tulsa; until...
2.8K 54 10
Everyone thinks the Socs are perfect. Are they though? Not for Bob's little sister, Willow, but everything changes when she meets a greaser at the m...
197K 3K 21
Brianna is a teenager from Tulsa, Oklahoma in 2017. Her best friend is dreaming of cracking time travel. When one day it actually works, Bri runs int...