"Te amo, hermoso" - Rinney

By Jsxji0909

Everything is explained in the first part of the story!! More

An Explenation Of This AU
#1
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
A thank you!
Important!!
The end??

#2

796 12 10
By Jsxji0909

Tw: smoking, cursing

I slowly walked up the stairs and came into Robin's room without knocking. I saw the boy smoking a cigarette, sitting on the windowsill. After he saw me he quickly hid the cigarette and yelled slightly:
- Close the fucking door idiot!
- Okay, okay sorry - I replied closing the door
- Move assface - I added
- Sure estúpido - he said rolling his eyes
- Oh do not pull Spanish on me now, and gimme the cigarette
- Fine, fine - the bandana boy replied giving me what I wanted.

After we were done smoking Robin closed the window and started spraying a bit of perfume even though he knew his uncle won't notice. We went to have a shower and change into our pj's. We decided to watch the Texas chainsaw massacre - for the fifth time. I only agreed because Robin really likes it, I don't like it so much since I am scared of most horrors.

We set up everything, popcorn was ready, we were covered with a blanket and I had the laptop on my lap. I screamed and hid behind Robin at every jumpscare and eventually, I fell asleep on him.

Robin's pov:

After the film ended I noticed that Finn has fallen asleep. I blushed a little because he looked really cute. Yes, I have had a crush on him for a while but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I picked him up and put him on the bed. I was too lazy to prepare a separate bed, so I just laid next to him.
I couldn't really sleep tho, I was thinking so much about him that it kept me awake. Eventually, I fell asleep around 4 in the morning.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is a pretty lazy part but I hope you enjoyed it! See ya next time lovelies

estúpido - idiot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.3K 28
IM ASHAMED OF THIS BOOK DONT READ IT ITS SO BAD PLEATHE IM BEGGING U ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’–๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Žเผ„ โœฐByler/Elmax au โœฐThere's no Upside Down o...
5.8K 65 22
finney was minding his own business untill he meet robin, robin starting bullying him and finney have deal of him but one day something happen to the...
8.5K 251 10
"'๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ?'" ๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ...
128K 5.3K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...